Voyeur Couple Pt. 01

Story Info
Interconnecting hotel rooms lead to couples sharing.
10.7k words
4.67
14.2k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We arrived late afternoon at our hotel. It was to be a peaceful well earned break. We sat chilling on the balcony. The couple next door were obviously sitting out as well laughing and joking. We heard them head into their room and the door close. I popped back into the room to get my phone and heard a lot of noise coming through the inter connecting door.

I went for a listen and realised there was a gap I could see through. The couple were naked on the bed, the woman was lying out, legs spread wide, the mans head there. He spread her legs wider and I could see his fingers entering her. She moaned loudly obviously really enjoying it. I felt naughty watching, but it was a real turn on.

So, the next night we talked about it and became more intrigued about our neighbours. I caught Steve having a look through the gap. "Hey." I said, "not without me." We had heard them come back. I think we were both hoping for some more free porn. It felt naughty, but so horny and erotic. You were watching and listening intently. I didn't know if anything was going on but you seem mesmerized. I stood right up against the door and took a look and saw why you were staring.

They were obviously just back from the beach and were naked and rubbing after sun lotion on each other. She had been topless and he was rubbing and massaging the lotion all over her boobs and nipples. Then he moved down her body and started to please her shaved pussy with his mouth and tongue. Lucky girl, I thought to myself. I could see his huge erection standing proud and as I imagined it pleasing me, my hand went between my legs.

Steve stood behind me as I watched and then his hands reached around and cupped my breasts. His fingers rubbed over my hard nipples as my middle finger slipped inside myself. I was soaking wet and so turned on. Meanwhile, next door, he was now standing at the end of the bed and she was on her knees in front of him. She had her chest and face low down and her hips up high, just at the right height for him as he held his shaft in one hand and guided it towards her swollen pussy.

Steve asked what was going on and so I told him what I could see. I told him the guy was now sliding slow and deep inside his wife's pussy, doggy style. Steve remarked that he could hear her moans and with that, encouraged me to adjust my standing position. Next thing I knew I could feel Steve's hard cock against my pussy from behind. It was so erotic to be watching the couple while I rubbed my cunt and now Steve's erection was about to join in.

I felt Steve slide right between my pussy lips and inside me. After a momentary pause he was fucking me. Ironically, just at the same pace as the couple. Steve was groping my tits and nipples with passion as he pumped me hard. Then I started to push my hips back against him, slightly faster in time with our next door neighbours.

Harder and harder until we both heard him say he was about to cum. I wanked my clit furiously so I could orgasm in unity with the tall slim man. Steve understood my intent and moaned he was about to shoot his load. I watched the man arch his back and cry out. So did she. Then so did Steve and I. I felt Steve flood my cunt hole with his hot spunk just as my pussy muscles spasmed and contracted in a glorious orgasm that turned my legs to jelly. All four of us came together. Albeit in different rooms. Then there came the realisation that as much as we could hear them. They could probably hear us.

The next day was a beautiful day. Steve spent most of it in the shade as he normally does whereas I kept moving my lounger around, chasing the sun. Every now and then taking a plunge in the pool to cool down. It was nearly 5 o'clock when we both decided to have our last swim together. We stood at the side of the pool leaning against the edge with our pool bar cocktails in hand. We were talking about the spying of our neighbours the previous night.

Steve asked how old I thought they were. I replied, I thought, probably in their late forties. "She's looking good for her age then" Steve opined. I rebuked him by saying "So does he. Tall, slim, broad shoulders and a nice big cock too." Steve acknowledged the rebuke with a laugh and added. "I saw you taking a lot of interest in that bit. Especially when he was fucking her, I think you were wishing it was you."

We both laughed together and I found myself thinking just that. It was incredibly horny. Steve moved round behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist. We enjoyed the moment, he held me tight to him and kissed my neck tenderly. I twisted my head to him so our lips could meet. We kissed. Gently at first and then his tongue found mine and it became more passionate.

Steve pushed his body against mine from behind. I could feel his cock through his swimmers. The more we kissed, the harder he was getting. The pool was empty and the last poolside guests were heading back to there rooms so I doubted anyone could see when I felt Steve pull his shorts down and push his cock against me. Our kissing became a bit more full on and I reached down and wrapped my hand around his shaft.

He was very hard for me. He adjusted his height and I could feel it between my thighs. I opened my legs for him. He was rubbing against my bikini bottoms but it was right against my pussy. I was enjoying it a lot. He lifted one of my legs up by my thigh and held it there. Now with my legs wide apart I enjoyed it even more. I tried to act as if nothing was going on by casually taking a drink of my cocktail.

I looked all around but no one was there and seen as we were at the far end of the pool, no rooms overlooked us. I reached down with one hand and pulled my bikini to one side, straight away I could feel the shaft of Steve's hard cock against my pussy lips. He adjusted his height a bit more and now the tip of it was against my clit. It felt so good but I reached down to hold the tip of his cock against me more firmly. He pushed it up and down against me, over and over. I was so turned on and horny for him I didn't want him to stop.

By adjusting my hand I could dictate whether it was just the tip of his hard cock against my clit, or the whole big long shaft. I could feel Steve adjust his position again and I held him right at the entrance to my cunt just waiting to slide deep inside me. I wanted to feel all of him right there and then in the pool.

It wasn't to be. A couple of the poolside boys appeared from the gardens and had decided to replace a filter underneath an inspection hatch right where we were having fun. Oh well. We got out of the pool, me first, then Steve. He had to wait a while for things to "return to normal," as he put it. We both laughed at that and of nearly getting caught. We didn't have time to sun dry, as it were, so I just to towelled myself dry.

I pulled my new beach dress on but a wet bikini was going to get it all damp. I pulled my bottoms off and looked around to see no one was looking and then my top. I asked Steve if anyone would notice no bikini top or bra and he replied definitely not. But then I figured he would say that wouldn't he. I was headed back to the room but Steve went off with the rucksack to the shop down the road to get some more diet coke. The hotel shop sold it, but twice the price. He refused to pay stupid money as he called it and said it was only a 20 minute walk.

I walked through the little plaza in the lobby looking through the shop windows at all the usual stuff hotel shops sell. I passed a hair salon and looked at their prices displayed in the window but through it I could see a woman just about to get her hair washed before a cut. It was the woman from next door. I joked to myself that I nearly didn't recognise her with her clothes on. I laughed at my own joke.

As I walked along the long corridor I thought about the pool fuck Steve and I so nearly had. It was so erotic to fuck in public. I was still feeling really horny and in need of coming. I was just about at our room. Last one on the corridor, when the door of the room before ours opened and a man emerged. I almost bumped into him. I was about to apologise but he beat me to it.

"I'm so sorry," he said "I almost knocked you over." I said no apology needed. "You're in the room next door aren't you?" He nodded towards it. We looked at each other for what seemed an eternity but was only a couple of seconds. Here was the tall, slim, broad shouldered, big cocked man right in front of me. I had to fight really hard at not laughing out loud at my earlier joke when I saw his wife. "Listen," he half whispered although there was no reason to as there was no one else around. "I just want to apologise in case my wife and I were a bit, ahem, noisy last night."

They were noisy too. "It's ok I laughed, that's what holiday hotels are for." He laughed back feeling a lot less uneasy about the situation. "Actually," I admitted, "I had to press my ear against the adjoining door to really hear everything clearly." He looked shocked for an instant then his face lit up. He laughed out loud. "Just as well you couldn't see everything" he joked. "We'll actually," I blurted out, "there's a crack in the door." He looked quizzically. "I did see everything."

There was a silence. I don't know what came over me to say that to him. I think I just wanted to tell him how horny it was. "And what exactly did you see?" I told him how I watched him, his head between her legs, her sucking on his big cock and then how I watched him fuck her, first on her back, then from behind. I felt a bit like a naughty school girl having to confess. "We'll if you watched it all, you must of enjoyed the show I think."

I admitted as much to him and suddenly felt very conscious of wearing nothing at all under my beach dress. "Turned you on did it?" he asked, "got you a bit excited did it? Tell me. What were you doing while watching us?" I told him exactly what Steve and I were doing. He listened intently as I told him graphically how wet it made me feel and how I fingered my pussy and then Steve fucking me from behind as I watched.

His eyes gazed down at me. "I think maybe it's turning you on again," he stated, staring down at my erect nipples poking through my dress. I looked into his eyes and at the same time brought a hand up and started pulling and tweaking on a nipple. "Maybe it is." I remarked. The combined thoughts of watching him and his wife last night along with Steve's hard cock against my pussy earlier in the pool had me feeling really horny.

I carried on with my nipple and with the other hand I placed it on the flat of stomach just below my waist drawing it up so my dress went with it. I lifted it to just below where my legs met, held it there for a few seconds and let it drop. His eyes followed everything. I looked down and could clearly see his erection uncomfortably contained in his shorts.

I smiled. "I think maybe you're turned on too?" He looked at me and stepped forward. His hand reached out and cupped me between the legs. He pushed the palm of his hand hard against my mound and I wondered if he could detect I wasn't wearing anything underneath. His other hand grabbed my breasts and it was clearly obvious to him I had nothing on under my dress. He fondled me like that for almost half a minute before he just grabbed my hand and pulled me into his room.

We stood at the bottom of the bed. The scene of last night's fun. Again he had one hand on my breasts, the other cupping me between the legs through my dress. He looked into my eyes and said. "I hope your husband gave you another good fucking last night after your little peep show?" I told him he did and that I was surprised they couldn't hear us too. "Oh but honey, we could." I was surprised at first but then realised it figured. "Not only that but we've watched you too." He had a broad grim on his face as he told me.

Why wouldn't they I thought. The crack in the door works both ways. The thought of that really excited me and the look on my face told him so. He brought his face to mine and his lips kissed me but our mouths were soon open and our tongues all over each others. His hand between my legs was making me so wet and then I felt him pulling up my dress. I felt his touch on my upper thigh and then his fingers on my naked pussy.

A murmur of welcome surprise escaped from him as our tongues wrapped around and around each others. He was only sliding two fingers over my pussy lips for a minute before I felt then slide oh so easy inside me. He was thrusting then deep into my soaking wet cunt hole and I snogged him even harder while I moaned in ecstasy.

My hands couldn't get his shorts off quick enough and just two undone buttons were enough to see them fall to the floor and he stepped out of them. I grabbed his cock with one hand and his balls with the other. He was so big and hard and all I could think of was Steve's cock just about to penetrate me earlier. I wanted this cock right now. Hard inside me. Just like he was with his wife last night.

I was absolutely soaking wet and that was clear to hear from his fingers jamming in and out of me. I wanked his shaft and pulled on his balls until he said quite clearly. "On the bed now. Bend over and stick your arse up in the air for me." I didn't need telling twice and I was soon on my knees, my chest and face on the bed, raising my hips up as far as I could. He lifted my brand new pretty beach dress up and over my hips. There had been hardly any fourplay. No sucking and licking of each other.

This was going to be just a fuck. He stood at the end of the bed and I felt the tip of his big hard cock against me. It was an absolute carbon copy of what I'd witnessed the previous day when he had fucked his wife. Now it was me. Just what I'd fantasized about when I had spied on them. There was to be no clit teasing for me as I felt him push and he slid deep and hard right up inside me. He paused to enjoy the sensation and then he just started fucking me.

Long deep thrusts. I pushed back hard against him to get every inch inside me, his balls were banging against my clit. It felt so good yet positively filthy to feel this complete stranger stretching my cunt hole wide with his big hard weapon. Our thighs banged against each others noisily and he pounded my twat over and over again with no let up.

I could feel my orgasm building but just as I was reaching to rub my clit he moaned loudly, pulled out and I felt his hot spunk shooting all over my open cunt hole and pussy lips. He came for ages and I reached between my legs to feel so much spunk. His orgasm subsided and he pushed back inside me one last time as a sort of thank you before pulling out and stepping back.

He went to the bathroom to get a towel and I remained as I was, my hand rubbing his hot spunk all over my pussy. I felt my spunked on clit and thought to myself, just a quick rub will have me coming so so hard but he handed the towel down to me, spanked my bum and said he was sorry but it would best I not be here any longer. I cleaned myself up, pulled my dress down and said "Maybe I'll hear you again tonight." We both laughed and as I left the room I was glad to see the corridor empty.

As I walked to my room I thought to myself that I'd had two hard cocks in the last hour and I still haven't cum yet. I was feeling even hornier now. I opened the door and walked in. I saw Steve on the bed on his back. He had his cock in his hand and was wanking it up and down really slowly. I tried to look shocked which was hard considering what I'd just been doing.

He looked at me. "Where have you been" he asked. "Oh, just stopped to have a look in the hotel shops." I replied. "You look a bit out of breath." he asked again. I told him I'd walked the stairs and not taken the lift. "Really," he remarked. "So if I tell you I've just spent the last quarter of an hour looking through the crack in the door, do you think you'll give me another answer as to why you look a bit flushed?"

I felt my heart beat twice as fast and the blood ran to my face in a huge blush. He'd seen everything. He'd seen me bent over the bed getting fucked ragged by the guy next door, watched him shoot his hot spunk over my open pussy. He'd seen everything.

I felt so guilty now but Steve didn't look mad at all. In fact he had a look of satisfaction and yearning. He was lying naked and I could clearly see his massive erection. "Well, l can't leave that can I, that's just not fair." I climbed onto the bed beside him. I took his cock in my mouth, spitting over it to make it wet. I wondered if they were watching next door, knowing there was a gap. I positioned myself so we were visible. I was sure they would be as turned on watching us as we were them. I held his cock by the base and licked the head of it.

He was loving it and so turned on. I opened my mouth wide and he slid his cock in and out. I tasted a little pre cum and eagerly swallow it down. He was even harder now and his hands were on my head keeping his cock deep in my mouth. He was close to coming. I sucked harder but slower to intensify his orgasm. Then he pulled out from my warm wet mouth and I felt his cum shoot over my tongue. It shot from his little eye in spasms and I swallowed some and then let the rest dribble out of my mouth.

At the last shot of his cum I took him back into my mouth and licked him clean. Steve had a very satisfied look on his face. "Do you think they were watching?" He said with a glint in his eye. I was sure we'd find out.

We had had a really good evening. Dinner in the restaurant, drinks at the bar and now we were back in the hotel room. We were sat out on the balcony having a drink talking about the days events. The little episode in the pool had us laughing out loud and I asked Steve if he'd like to do it again tomorrow, same time, when everyone was gone.

He grinned from ear to ear. "Oh yes please, only this time I hope we don't get interrupted." He replied that he was only seconds away from being inside me. "yes I know. I could feel it right there about to fill me up." Then I asked him about my quickie with next door. "Very quick it was too." Steve remarked. He said he only saw what went on from the time I got onto the bed and asked what led up to it.

I recounted the story of walking along the corridor and bumping in to him. I told of how we discussed the gap in the door and that we'd watched him fucking his wife and that then he just put one hand on my boobs and the other between my legs. Next thing I know he grabs me by my hand and pulls me into his room".

Then what happened I asked you. "Again, with one hand he started groping a boob and the other between my legs. He cupped my mound and I could feel the palm of his hand grinding against my pussy. Then I felt his hand under my beach dress and his fingers were there, touching my bare pussy" Steve was enthralled by the story. "I could feel from his touch how wet I was and to be honest I was still feeling horny from us in the pool.

He could tell too and next thing I know he has got two fingers inside me". I went on to describe that he undid his shorts and I took his erection in my hand. "Then he just told me to get on all fours on the bed. I knew I shouldn't but his cock was so big and hard in my hand I just suddenly had a overwhelming desire to have him. So I got on the bed".

As Steve sat in the chair listening to my story I could see his cock in his shorts getting harder with every word. "You mean you didn't give him a big blow job first? He didn't lick your pussy for you?" I replied, "nope, I just got on the bed. He didn't muck about, he didn't waste any time in sliding his cock inside me." Steve took a mouthful of wine and just exclaimed "Wow."

There was about a minutes silence as we both thought about it and then I said "Wow indeed." Steve told me he must of seen pretty much everything after that. "He certainly helped himself to you didn't he." He looked up at me, took a drink, smiled and said, "my fault for turning you on in the first place in the pool."