Voyeur Couple Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Steve had his hand on the back of her head and pulled her towards his. More passionate kissing with their tongues in each other's mouths. Then Steve told her of a conversation we had had, in so much that I had said to him that I wanted see how hard he got while he watched me licking Melanie's pussy and vice versa. Melanie just grabbed Steve's hand and brought it up, under her sun dress, to between her legs.

She moaned. She was really turned on. From how it looked I figured Steve had his hand against her pussy and no doubt a finger or two inside, finger fucking her. Then she moved back a tad and sat on the bed with Steve still stood. She pulled his shorts down and licked her lips as his erection sprang out right in front of her face. She opened her mouth and greedily took my husband's cock inside it.

Mark asked what I could see through the door as he stood behind me. "Your wife is sat on the bed sucking my husband's cock." Mark responded by pulling my thin dress up over my hips and reaching a hand around between my legs, cupping my pussy. With his other hand he reached for the now unlocked door handle, turned it and just pushed the door until it swung open.

Steve turned to see me stood in the doorway with Mark behind me, one hand under my dress and between my legs and the other groping a breast. Melanie looked too but carried on sucking Steve's cock as she fondled his balls, but then she paused and said, "sit here beside me Ali. We can take turns on your husband, and then on my husband. I readily agreed. I walked from the doorway into the room and sat beside Melanie.

She had her right hand around Steve's shaft and offered it to me. I leant forward and flicked my tongue over the head of his cock for a few seconds and then took him in my mouth. Melanie leant forward too and licked up and down his shaft. It wasn't long before we were alternating giving him a blow job.

First Steve was in my mouth, then Melanie's. Then both our tongues met as we pleasured Steve. He had the best sight in the world as he looked down. He had two tongues licking up, down and then all over his cock head. Our tongues met in an open mouth kiss with Steve's helmet in between. Mark came and stood beside Steve and then there was a varied combination of mouths, tongues and cocks as we lost all inhibitions. Steve reached down with a hand and slipped it inside Melanie's sun dress to fondle a large firm breast with a very erect nipple.

Steve reminded Melanie of her wish to go down on another woman and I smiled in anticipation. I moved up the bed, lay on my back and then Melanie was kneeling in front of me. She placed a hand on each of my knees and then slowly slid her hands upwards, bringing my dress up at the same time until it was around my waist. My smooth shaved pussy was exposed and right in front of her. She lowered her face towards it and I opened my legs further. I was almost shaking with anticipation.

I couldn't believe this scenario was happening and gasped as her tongue touched my soft pink pussy lips, I closed my eyes and moaned hard when she licked my swollen clit. I opened my legs wider still as Melanie alternated between licking my pussy lips, sucking gently on my clit and then tongue fucking me. Somehow the tenderness of another woman going down on me was so so different to a man doing it.

"Your first pussy Mel," Mark said, "are you enjoying it?" She looked up and said, "I love it, and from the way Ali is moaning and pushing her hips up, so is she." "Let me help you." Said Mark and he joined his wife so that I had two tongues on my pussy. I was in absolute heaven and my moaning got louder and louder. Steve knelt by my head and pulled my thin dress straps over my shoulders and helped me pull my arms out so that my heaving breasts were naked.

He leant down and sucked on each nipple in turn before kissing me on my mouth passionately. I reached for his hard cock and pulled it towards me. I took him in my mouth and went to work on it with hunger as two tongues pleasured me.

Melanie knelt up and grabbed my tits, then moved up my body to suck on my nipples. She sucked on one while fondling the other before her mouth was beside mine and she began competing for Steve's cock.

Steve had me on the underside of his shaft and Mel on the top side of his shaft so that our lips were touching as he slid up and down between the two of us. Two girls mouths and tongues against his cock was pure joy for him. Then Mel leant back and said to me, "I have this horny desire to watch my husband fuck another woman, up close. I want Mark to fuck you right in front of my eyes." I took Steve from my mouth and replied, "Mark's big fat cock will be most welcome but I want him to tease my clit with it first, I love that so much. Better still, you'll get the best view if you sit on my face and lean forward between my legs. Not only that but Steve gets to see me licking your pussy. That's something he'd love to see".

I got onto my knees on the bed and invited Melanie to do the same. I reached down to the hem of her dress and began pulling it up and then over her head. She was braless but had some skimpy black panties on. Once I helped her off with those we were then kneeling and opposite each other. We kissed passionately for a minute and I reached a hand down to her pussy. I'd never touched another woman before and it sent a thrill down my spine to my own pussy.

My fingers explored the folds of her lips and I found just how wet she was as I slipped a finger inside her. Then another. As we snogged hard she pushed her hips towards my hand to encourage me to finger fuck her. Then I broke from our kissing to suck on her nipples. Mark's hand ran up my inner thigh and then I felt his thumb slide inside my pussy.

Steve knelt beside us and started groping us both then whispered "I really think it's time I saw you licking Melanie's pussy." We all changed around and I lay on the bed, with Mark, on his knees, kneeling between my legs. Melanie with a big smile on her face said, "I can't believe I've not only licked another girl but now it's my tern. "It's a first for me too," I replied, "now, let me taste your pussy."

She eagerly climbed on top of me so her pussy was right above my mouth then leant forward so that the pair of us were basically sixtynine each other. I looked up to see her pussy right in front of my face. Her pussy lips were parted and I noted her clit was bigger than mine and standing out proud and swollen. I couldn't wait and I also couldn't believe I'd never done this before. It seemed the most natural thing in the world As my mouth met her wet pussy, her mouth found mine again.

Mark edged forward and with his shaft gripped in one hand placed it inches away. Melanie lifted her face and she took him in her mouth for a short time, flicking her tongue all over the head, before he guided it towards my waiting pussy. My lips were well parted exposing my juicy clit and Mark rubbed his helmet right onto it. Up and down, left and right. I moaned as I tongue fucked Melanie. In turn she ground her hips onto my mouth for more of my tongue. I loved that her whole pussy was shaved bare just like mine.

Mark continued sliding both his cock head and his shaft all over my clit and pussy lips. I began bucking my hips up and down and Steve commented how wet I was. My cunt was so ready for him but Mark was enjoying teasing my clit for a while longer. Then, holding his shaft in his hand, he put the tip of his cock right at my entrance. It was soon covered in my juices and Melanie, who had watched intently, took it in her mouth to taste me.

"Tease her more," she said, "I'm loving watching it." With that Mark went back to work on me, alternating between slapping his cock against my clit and then rubbing it firmly against it. Once more he offered it to my hungry cunt hole but held off from pushing it inside me. Instead he just rubbed it in small circular movements as Melanie flicked her tongue over my clit. The teasing was driving me wild. I cried out, "Please, please. I need it inside me." But Mark just teased me more, no matter how hard I tried to push my hips up to meet him.

Melanie was wanking Steve's cock slowly although most of her attention was taken with what was going on between my legs. Eventually Melanie grasped her husband's shaft and positioned the head once more so that it rested against my entrance. She pulled him forward and the tip of it slid inside me. Just the head. Then she took it from me and put her mouth around it for a few seconds before offering it back to my soaking wet cunt hole.

I could feel my juices dripping down and over my bum hole. Mark pushed and once more the head was inside me. I moaned in desire and pushed my hips upward. I was rewarded with half his length sliding right up inside me and I cried out in passion. He pulled out and then pushed again, ever so slowly but he didn't stop this time until he had all eight inches inside me and his balls were resting against my bum.

Melanie watched intently and as Mark slowly withdrew, she was quick to take him in her mouth again. Then she offered Mark's cock back to my pussy and told him to fuck me. "Fuck her dirty slutty cunt while she licks my pussy. Go on, give it to her. Fuck her cunt right in front of me. Make me jealous to see you fucking another woman." This time as he entered me, I took a sharp intake of breath and moaned with passion.

He was soon into a good rhythm as he held my legs open with his hands under my thighs. Mark was pumping his solid cock deep inside my pussy again and again and Melanie was grinding her cunt against my mouth in synchronisation. From the sound of her moaning and how much she was grinding her pussy against my mouth, I sensed she might cum soon. It suddenly dawned on me, what if there was another couple on the other side of this room. That might prove interesting.

Melanie sat up a little so she was alongside Steve. They snogged like teenagers and her hand was still around his shaft as I fondled one of her breasts. She climbed from me, brought her face to mine and kissed me. She could taste her juices on me. "Ali, I'm letting my husband fuck you, so now I'm going to have your husband fuck me." I knew the moment had come and I couldn't wait to see Steve fucking her. I said, "let's swap positions then. I'd love to feel your tongue again and then I get to watch up close and personal as Steve fucks you".

Moments later, with Mel on her back, I straddled her face and felt her tongue there. She could taste her man on my freshly fucked pussy. Steve knelt between her spread legs and held his cock in his hand. It looked bigger than I'd ever seen it before. With fingers of both my hands I spread Melanie's pussy lips apart giving me a good view of her glistening entrance. In between tongue fucking my cunt and licking my clit Melanie called out, "Your wife's watching Steve, slide your cock inside me and make her jealous." Steve, holding the base of his shaft in his hand, offered the tip of it right at her gorgeous cunt hole.

I was just watching but the sight of that nearly made me orgasm. I watched him slide it bit by bit into her. First the head, then inch after inch of his shaft. Melanie gasped and her hands reached up, grabbed my boobs and she squeezed tight as he penetrated her. It was my turn to watch up close now. Steve didn't tease her like Mark had teased me, he just fucked her slow and deep as I ran my index finger over her clit in circles.

I could see Melanie's pussy lips stretched around my husband's shaft every time he pulled out from her. His cock was coated with her love juice. I lowered my head down and turned it slightly so I could reach her clit with my tongue. I flicked it again and again as Steve cheated on me with another woman. He was pounding her harder now but I reached out with a hand and wrapped it around his shaft. Steve paused from fucking and I took his cock in my mouth. I could taste her juice on him as I sucked and licked.

I offered it against her pussy again and Steve pushed back inside her while I rubbed her clit with two fingers. Then Mark knelt alongside me and I eagerly took him in my mouth. I dribbled spit over his head then flicked my tongue all over it before taking him as much as I could to the back of my throat. Steve had his hands on the underside of Melanie's thighs spreading her legs wide and he pounded her bare shaved cunt hole hard and deep.

I still had fingers of one hand rubbing her clit and wanked Mark into my mouth with the other, all the time grinding my pussy against Melanie's mouth. Her tongue felt amazing. All of it was amazing and I could of fucked all night.

I could see and feel the tempo rising. All four of us were moaning with desire. Steve wanted to come in Melanie's pussy. Mark wanted to come in my mouth. I wanted to come on Melanie's mouth and Melanie wanted to come on Steve's cock. Melanie managed to blurt out, "Fuck me Steve, fuck my cunt and fill me with your spunk. Make me come." I told Mark to come in my mouth and then told Melanie to make me come hard with her tongue.

All four of us came together. I stopped grinding against Mel's mouth and simply clamped her head between my thighs as my orgasm washed over me. I felt my pussy muscles contracting again and again in waves of ecstasy. Simultaneously Mark came inside my mouth. He shot spurt after spurt, and Steve watched me swallowing his spunk. Seeing that, made Steve shoot his load deep inside Melanie's tight wet cunt while I was still rubbing her clit. Her pelvic muscles gripped and contracted in a mutual orgasm with Steve.

No-one said anything for a full minute. Indeed, no-one moved other than me as I slowly wanked the last drops of spunk from Mark. Then Steve slowly pulled from Melanie's pussy and a stream of my come oozed from her. I cupped her mound and slipped two fingers inside. I could feel the evidence of plenty of bodily fluids.

We untangle ourselves and after a few minutes Melanie was the first to speak.

"I feel like a cheap slutty tart." I replied, "A dirty cheap slutty tart." Melanie said. "Yes. A dirty cheap slutty tart." Then added. "And I loved every minute of it." "Shall we shower, get dressed and do dinner." "Yes" I said, "Any ideas after dinner. Or shall we just see what crops up." Steve turned to Mark and said, "Do you think two into one goes?" I shot a look to Melanie and her face couldn't hide her look of lust and desire.