Voyeur Dream Pt. 01

Story Info
Wife tells husband she wants to watch him and another woman.
1.8k words
4.38
22.2k
17

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/05/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
WaspSting
WaspSting
23 Followers

Voyeur Dream

My wife Lori and I have been together a few years and we have a few things we do to try and keep our sex life fun and exciting. Occasionally, we will pick out an adult video for us to enjoy, pick out new lingerie for her to show off or even have a date night where we have a nice dinner out with a couple of drinks and then got to a hotel for our "First Date." Sometimes we just want to get down and dirty and get ourselves a suite at our favorite hotel and role play various scenarios like cheating or a having a prostitute over to entertain one of us.

One evening after dinner, we showered and went to bed; once there Lori snuggled into my back and rubbed her hands along my arm to my waist and down my leg. All the while kissing on my neck and ears. She knows exactly what turns me own and she was working it. Her hand made it's way to my crotch and released my hardening erection from the confines of my lounge pants. Being a guy, it really didn't take much to get me rock hard and ready for action. I rolled onto my back and she continued to give me a slow handjob while filling my ear with her dirty words of erotica and the things we were going to do to each other on our sexual tour of each other.

Before long we had pleasured each other with our hands, mouths and sexual organs. Even a few toys got in on the action. Moving slow and gentle at times and then to racing like sport cars at the track. Only taking breaks to catch our breaths or getting something cold to drink. We were having fun with the most casual of love making yet being as deeply connected as ever with our love. Afterwards, tired and wrapped around each other I was getting little kisses all over my face. Gentle, tender kisses that she gave me when she was totally satisfied. I loved those kisses and always looked forward to them. We were both worn out and just totally relaxed in the after glow. Sleep came all too fast and neither moved an inch until to sun shown through the blinds of our bedroom.

The next day Lori and I both had things to do; like we did every Saturday. I had to mow the yard before heading out to a ball game with some friends. She wanted to go shopping and have lunch with a couple of her girlfriends. That night we had a fabulous dinner at our favorite steak house and Lori wanted to go home so she could show off the lingerie she bought. I was certainly in for a treat cause I was going to get to look at a beautiful half naked woman and of course get lucky! Once home Lori made us a couple of drinks and they were rather larger than usual. Watching her, I noticed they were made stronger than normal as well. I wondered about it but figured she was a little more playful.

We have a large closet in our master bath and she locked herself inside to change into her grand purchase of the day. After several minutes she emerged wearing matching black lace bra and panties. The lace so shear that nothing was left to the imagination. The set contrasted her tan body and set off her blonde hair perfectly and I was ready to rip them off her. As she walked closer, I wrapped an arm around her waist and pulled her into me. Sitting on the bed, placed me at the perfect height to be able to kiss her stomach and tongue her navel. While I kissed and played with her ass she asked If I liked what she got. All I could do was give a muffled affirmative moan while I began to remove what she had just put on.

Moments later, I had her clothes off and gently laid her on the bed. I started with kisses on her lips and slowly made my way around to her neck and ears. I kept this up until she began to make soft whispered cooing sounds. Her head turning from side to side told me she was ready for more. Moving down to her breasts I grasped both with my hands and gently squeezed them while I sucked and licked her nipples. Giving small warm breaths on each before a good strong suck into my mouth causing each nipple to rise to full erection. Each time I sucked in a nipple really hard she gasped and pulled my head into her harder. A couple of minutes later inching my way further down her body until I was able to lick and suck her clit. The sweetness of her womanhood always intoxicated me and made me want to pleasure her with my mouth that much more. Taking my time all around her pussy, kissing, licking and sucking and even using my fingers to give her as much pleasure as possible. I wanted her to orgasm as much on my tongue and mouth as I ever have on my cock. I felt and heard her breathing increase as well as the orgasmic moans begin to build to a crescendo. Writhing like a woman possessed underneath me I suddenly became aware of her encouragement to what I was doing to her. "Make me cum!" she moaned. "Suck on my clit harder and make me cum!" Being the gentleman I am; I did as I was told and held on tight as she climaxed. I felt her wetness flow to the surface and coat my lips and face with a sweetness that only she has. I laid down next to her and held her while she reveled in her post climax. A smile was frozen on her face and her eyes were closed. I could envision she was playing that orgasm back in her mind.

Once Lori began to recover from her orgasm she opened her eyes and looked deep into my soul. I wondered what was going through that pretty head of hers and watched her face as I could tell she was forming the words. Moments later she began to speak softly, almost as if the words were caught inside and she struggled to push them out. I noticed her heart was racing still and knew something was pressing on her mind. Finally, she spoke "Do you love and trust me?" Of course I do and thought what a silly question to ask. I reassured her that she was the only woman for me and that she was the light of my life. I couldn't imagine my life with out her. "Why would you ask me such a question?" Lori thought for a moment and rolled over to face me. Placing small light kisses all over my face, I could tell she was about to ask a very difficult question. I pulled her tight against me and assured her that I couldn't love her any deeper.

With a deep breath she spoke the words I never would have imagined. "I want to watch you fuck another woman." I'm sure she saw the shock on my face and continue before I could say anything. "I want to be a voyeur and see the pleasure that you give me to another woman." I was absolutely awestruck with this revelation and words would not form in my head to vocalize to her. I struggled to make sense of that statement and I knew she was serious. Her eyes had fear in them and her body had a shiver I had never known from her. We had a couple of times, in the throws of our love making, teased each other about threesomes but afterwards she said that she didn't know if she could. Knowing I was in shock and not knowing what to say, she kissed me harder than I ever recalled and I though my lips would exploded. She pulled back for a moment looking at me "think about it honey and lets talk about it once you've processed this."

Lori rolled me onto my back and began to undress me as fast as she could. My cock was harder than I ever remember and she was working to release it. She was a woman possessed and she finally got me in her hand and said "Goodness big boy, does it hurt to be this hard?" With that she lowered her head and engulfed the crown of my cock. Her tongue swirled around the head and I was doing all I could not to explode right then in her mouth. She took more of me into her warm mouth and began the wonderful in and out motion of an exquisite blowjob. Between the warmth and wetness of her mouth and the tight grip she had around my shaft I lost control quickly. I felt the first shot of cum build and fire, followed closely by the second and third. I felt my orgasm continue on and on and I forced my eyes open to she Lori hadn't missed a drop.

We relaxed together with her still on top of me. As my breathing returned to normal Lori reached down and gently slid my cock onto her. Her pussy was warm with the flood with her own moisture and I slid in with no effort at all. She raised herself up and was sitting on me as we both slowly began to gyrate and grind into each other. As our speed increased I grabbed her hips and tried to pull her onto me more and more as I tried to give her as much of my hard cock as possible. She thrust onto me just as hard and she leaned forward taking hold of my shoulders. She fingers clinched tight and was willing herself to thrust harder and harder. I watched as her head turned side to side and her eyes closed from the pleasure welling up inside of her. "Fuck me" she exclaimed. "Oh God, fuck me!" I love when she gets so aroused that she begins to talk dirty. I know that she is enjoying our sex and she is going to be cumming soon. Suddenly, and sooner than I can ever remember, I felt her pussy contract around my cock and flooded me with her cum. She rode me through her climax and collapsed on top of me.

As Lori's breathing began to slow, she whispered into my ear "I kinda guess you might like my idea." I laid there thinking about all of the possibilities of what she wanted to do. Did she already have someone in mind? How long had she been thinking about this? Was this a one time encounter she wanted? My cock had not softened a bit and feeling her wetness slowly make it's way down my balls onto the bed, I made slow and gentle motions in and out of her. I need more of the woman's body and I think she was wanting more also.

WaspSting
WaspSting
23 Followers