Voyeur gets Voyeured Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BigZeke13
BigZeke13
5,331 Followers

Divi said, "I suppose you're right but I hope this guy is a major jerk. My first impression is that I don't like him, but I guess it may be just because he isn't you. I still think you two were made for each other, but what do I know. I'm just a kid."

I pulled her to me and held her tight and said, "Divi, your everything but just a kid." I changed the subject by asking her about her preferences for college and where she had applied. She moved to the loveseat and I returned to the sofa across from her. We talked a long time about what she hoped for in her life. We had never talked about such things and it turned out that neither had she and her mother.

She grew quiet and then said, "Thank you Jack. I feel a little better but I'm still hoping for you." I smiled as I thought, 'Not very long ago, I was hoping the same thing. I hadn't even realized it, but I had given up on that hope.' I knew I was careening off in another direction.

Divi got up and turned toward the slider. I got up and followed her. At the door she turned and pushed herself to me and hugged me and kissed me. I kissed her back without passion. She hugged up to me and spoke into my chest, "If Mom doesn't want you. I do."

I chuckled and said, "Divi, I'm honored but that's not going to happen. You're leaving for college in a few weeks. Your life starts there. Don't look back. Always go forward. I kissed her forehead and she pulled back. She had tears in her eyes but she wasn't crying. She gave a half-hearted smile and she was gone. I stood by the door for a while until I was sure she was back in her own yard and then I shut off the deck light and returned to my seat. The ballgame was still on but I couldn't concentrate on it. I was thinking about how doors of opportunity open and shut. One door had apparently just shut and I was strangely feeling okay with it. My thoughts turned away from Priya to Donna.

I heard foot scuff sounds on the deck and then the slider slid open. It was Divi again. She stepped inside and closed the door behind her. She didn't move any further. I stood up and said, "What's up?"

She said, "I just wanted to tell you that I'm having my friends for an end of the summer sleep over before we all go our own ways. I don't know when exactly but you have to be here. You just have to. Okay?" I didn't respond right away and she repeated her statement, "You have to be here. Please?" In the flickering light from the TV I could see her eyes glistening as they brimmed with tears.

I felt bad for her. She was trying desperately to hold her current life together; with her friends and with me. From our earlier conversation, I could tell that she was afraid of the pending transition to college and whatever lay beyond. She was overwhelmed. She'd be on her own, which excited her like it does all teenagers, but she was afraid too. She was afraid of making bad choices. She had giggled when she'd said that and followed that up with, 'It seems that making bad choices are in my genes.' I told her that if she was living her life, she'd make good and bad choices. We all did.

Regarding her sleep-over party, I knew what she had in mind and I had to admit that I was aroused by it. I told her that I wouldn't miss it. She grinned so hard that the tears in her eyes broke free and rolled down her cheeks. She wiped her cheeks with her sleeve and said, "I love you Jack."

I had to be very careful about my response; both in action and words. I smiled at her and moved slowly to her and offered my arms. She pushed herself to me. I patted her on the back and rested my cheek on the top of her head. She whispered, "I love you."

I kissed her forehead and pulled back when she lifted her face to kiss me back. The last thing I wanted to do was disrespect her feelings. I said, "I know. I will always be here for you for anything you need. Okay?" I pulled back and we separated. I knew she wanted more but that wouldn't have been wise. I said, "Let me know in advance when your party is. Okay?"

Divi grinned and I could tell she was already planning the details as she said, "Good night Jack and thanks for everything." I threw her an air-kiss and she returned it as she closed the slider behind her. I returned to the game. It was in the ninth inning and the Sox were winning. I shut off the TV and took a quick shower before climbing into bed. I laid there with my hands behind my head staring at the ceiling fan. There must have been a full moon and it was bright enough to read by.

I laid there for a long time thinking about Divi and Priya and how they had come into my life. I developed an erection as I thought about them. My erection grew harder as Divi's friends flashed through my mind. Women's faces and bodies flashed faster and faster and then everything instantly stopped as I thought of Anna. This is when I always got morose and I braced myself for it. Then, my mental vision of Anna morphed into Donna, with her beautiful face, her ever-present smile and easy-going disposition. Then I realized that I was smiling. I relaxed my facial muscles and continued to relax with each breath until I drifted off to sleep.

I woke to the sound of tires on gravel and then the rumble of a throaty exhaust as the engine shut off. It wasn't Eddie's car. That was a certainty. I listened as two car doors opened and then quietly shut. I heard a female voice speak in a volume too low to make out and then a male quietly laughed. The front screen door creaked open and then quietly latched shut. It had to be Eddie and Sylvia. I listened as I heard them softly giggling through the living room and then slowly climb the stairs to the second floor. Then I heard what must have been heavy men's shoes followed by lighter women's shoes hit the floor.

A muffled female voice said, "Fuck, Eddie. I'm so horny right now." She must have said that pretty loudly up there for me to hear anything one floor below, even though the spare bedroom was directly above me. The bed in the spare room was not of high quality. In fact, it was kind of rickety. It was here when I moved in. I put a new mattress on it and that was it. Now, I was finding out just how rickety it was. The headboard banged against the wall and apparently only three of the four legs were on the floor at the same time and the fourth was banging on the floor. I could hear them laughing. Then the moaning and groaning took over for about ten minutes and then the banging slowed and then stopped. Then the laughter started again and after the upstairs toilet flushed and the sink ran, I heard the female voice clearly say, "Good night Jack," and then more laughter. I chuckled to myself and with everything completely quiet, I drifted back to sleep.

At first light I slowly came to consciousness. I had been dreaming of Sylvia and Donna and me in bed together. In the dream, we were all naked and my cock was rock hard. I was getting into position between Donna legs and as I looked down, it was Sylvia. Then it would loop back to start over again. I never finished the dream. It just looped over and over again. As I came more awake the dream began to fade and I realized that my cock was as hard as it had been in the dream. It almost hurt, it was so hard. I moaned and ran my hand down the shaft as I came fully awake. I tried to go back to the dream but something wasn't right. I was lying on my left side facing the wall. I looked at the clock on my nightstand. It read 5:42 AM. I was about to turn over when a hand came down gently on my right pectoral muscle. It startled me and I flipped over to my right side so quickly that the hand on my right chest was now trapped under me. I found myself face to face with Sylvia. She was grinning at me as her eyes flashed from my lips to my eyes and back again. She pushed forward and kissed me passionately on my lips. I pulled back away from her and she frowned at me as her lips pouted.

She pulled her hand out from under me and reached down under the covers and grabbed my raging hard cock. She smiled at me as she started jerking on it. I pushed her hand away and she pouted her lips again. I said, "For God's sake Sylvia. Where's Eddie?"

She just smiled and said, "He's upstairs asleep."

I sat up and said, "So, why aren't you upstairs waking him up?" She just smiled and reached for my cock again. I moved back away from her.

Sylvia sat up and the covers dropped to reveal that she was naked. Her nipples were rock hard and she noticed that I was looking at them. She cupped both tits in her palms and ran her index fingers around the erect nubbins. She looked down at the tented blanket and she said, "You and Eddie both have nice big cocks but you know how to use it better than him. I'm kind of jealous of my sister." She looked up at my face with a pleading expression and said, "She doesn't mind if I use it every now and then." She rolled the palm of her hand on top of the tented blanket.

I had suspected that Sylvia was a brick shy of a load but right then I wondered if it was worse than that. I quietly said, "Sylvia. Go upstairs and wake Eddie. He'll take good care of you. Okay?" She was staring down at the tent pole and didn't answer. When I moved her hand away, she seemed to come to again.

In a firm voice, she said, "I'll go upstairs and wake Eddie, but not before you let me suck you off." She set her jaw giving every indication that she meant what she said. I had many options to deal with her obstinance. I could have got out of bed and left her there. I could have picked her up and carried her kicking and screaming upstairs. I could have just moved her to the living room and closed the bedroom door, but the door didn't have a lock so she'd just come back. I opted to yield to her demand. My little-head was all in on that decision.

I let her pull down the blanket and wrap her fingers as far around the girth as she could while she examined the expression on my face. She kept watching my face as she began stroking it from glans to balls and grinned when I unintentionally displayed pleasure. She stopped jerking me off and pressed my cock down to my stomach and leaned down and rolled her lips onto my glans and right back off again to kiss and lick her way down my shaft and then she sucked each of my balls into her mouth, one at a time. She stretched out my scrotum and then released my balls with a pop. She watched my reaction as she ran her lips up the shaft again and rolled her lips back on the crown and pushed down over the glans and held her position there while she rapidly stroked my shaft with her right hand while she fondled my balls with her left.

I leaned back with my arms behind me and watched Sylvia change from hand job to double-twisting hand job to a full depth blow job to a furious open mouth blow job that was accompanied by, 'AAAWWWKKKK.. AWWWWKK.. AWWKKK." My head fell back on my neck as I groaned from her attack. She closed her lips up tight on my shaft and started bobbing her head as she swirled her tongue around the sensitive spot at the base of my glans and my balls boiled over and cum blew up my shaft.

Sylvia grinned around my cock when she knew that she'd gotten what she wanted. She continued her blow job as each shot blasted into her mouth. Her grin disappeared as she struggled to handle the load. She swallowed several times and didn't lose a drop. When I was done, she pulled her lips off my glans and said, "I bet I can get you again."

I said, "Sylvia, I'm sure you can, but a deal is a deal. Now go upstairs and get yourself off with Eddie's dick." She pouted with her lower lip thrust out. With that look on her face, she rolled to her right and stood up. She put both hands in her sex and spread her labia for me to see, hoping that I'd change my mind. She was sopping wet. I looked from her sex to her face and said, "Go." She left in a huff and I heard her stomping up the stairs like a spoiled child.

I laid flat and thought, 'That was an incredible blow job.' There was no denying that Sylvia had skills. I could feel my cock softening in increments. When it was completely soft, I threw my feet to the floor and went to the bathroom. I noticed Sylvia's Jaguar XKR in the driveway. I pulled on my shorts and went to the kitchen. I was making a cup of coffee when I heard Sylvia screech, "YES. YES. FUCK. OH MY GGGAAAWWWDDD, GIVE IT TO ME." Even in the kitchen, I could hear their headboard slamming against the wall. Their activity was raising my cock again and I carried my coffee cup out to the deck to give myself a break.

I looked next door to Jacob's. It was too early for Ashley's yoga antics. She probably wasn't even up yet. It was all quiet over there. I sipped my coffee and noticed that one maple tree right on the opposite shoreline was turning from green to peach colored leaves. Every year, that one tree was the first to announce the waning days of summer. I loved summers on the lake but hated winters. I didn't ski or snowmobile to entertain myself and I didn't enjoy reading inside as much as reading outside in the sun. I had no idea why there was a difference but there was.

The family of Loons were just off Priya's dock to my right. The chick was nearly the same size as the parents but was still easily identified by the dark brown colors versus the parents black and white. I smiled as the chick was still pestering the parents for food. When the parents ignored the chick's still high-pitched wheezing, the chick dove under and came up a minute later with its own fish. It wouldn't be long now before the chick would be learning to fly. The parents weren't graceful in the air and it was always humorous to watch the adolescent flapping across the lake struggling to get in the air. Over the years I had seen several young Loons get left behind to freeze in the ice.

The slider slid open and Sylvia and Eddie carried coffee cups out on the deck and sat beside me. Sylvia was dressed elegantly in last night's clothes. Her hair was wet and air-drying so they had taken a shower. Eddie wore a tee shirt and shorts and his hair was wet too. They were both taken in by the natural silence and no one spoke as we sipped our coffees and watched the Loons as they swam behind my boat heading toward the cove beyond Jacob's dock.

Sylvia was the first to speak, "I should be getting home." She looked at Eddie and continued, "I'll drive you back to your car." Eddie got up to get his sandals and Sylvia leaned over to me and whispered, "Thanks for this morning."

I chuckled and whispered back, "Thank you." She giggled and got up and handed me her coffee cup as she turned and headed for the breezeway. Eddie met her there and I listened to the well-tuned grumble of the exhaust from her Jaguar as they drove out. I could still hear the low-pitched grumble for quite awhile and then everything was silent again. There wasn't even the whisper of leaves in the trees.

I used the silence to think and examine my life - past, present and future. The future part was new. I hadn't thought about a future for a long time. There was just a past, that I had dwelled in and a present to be endured from day to day. As I sat there, I decided that I'd dwelled in the past long enough. The present was to be enjoyed and the future? I smiled when I thought about the future. It had Donna's face all over it. But not yet. It had been an amazing summer of sex that had yanked me out of the past. Everything seemed to just run together in my mind. All those events over the past several weeks were also in the past. I was making plans but I realized that I still had some itches that needed to be scratched; things left undone. They were simple things that were simply stuck in my mind. I resolved to scratch those itches and finish those things and then plan for the future.

The first thing I did was gather up the myriad of photos of Anna that I had everywhere as shrines. I gathered them all and put them in a box except for one. It was of Anna in her wedding dress just before she walked down the aisle at the church. I took that one and put it in my dresser drawer under my socks. I couldn't bring myself to get rid of the others, so I put the box in the basement. Tears poured down my cheeks through the entire process. I was back at the funeral again.

As I climbed the stairs from the basement, I whispered to myself, "I love you Anna. I always will." A thought came to me as I opened the door at the top of the stairs. It was a line from the movie, Shawshank Redemption: 'Get busy living or get busy dying'. I had been dying for thirteen years and that was long enough. I had one more thing to do regarding Anna and I had to go to the city to do it.

It was Sunday. Donna worked at the diner every day. I wanted her to slow down and take care of herself and the baby she was carrying. She had said she would after she got through the first trimester. She felt that after that the danger of a miscarriage would be lower. Her logic seemed backwards to me but I didn't challenge her.

I dressed in slacks and a button-down shirt and dress shoes, packed a bag and drove to the diner. Donna's grin when I walked in was like a ray of sunshine. She finished taking an order and then pushed herself against me and stretched up for a kiss. She wasn't embarrassed in the slightest when a table of teenagers began hooting at us. One yelled out, "Get a room."

Donna motioned for me to take my usual booth and I was about to sit down. I smiled as I thought, 'I'm not going to sit there anymore,' and I asked her for a table instead of the booth. She looked at me oddly but didn't say anything. She showed me to a table in the center of the diner. There were a few customers other than the loud table of teenagers but the diner wasn't very busy at the moment. I was watching the teens to see if I knew any of them when Donna appeared and asked if I wanted my usual. I was about to say 'yes' and then I smiled at her and said, "No. I'll have two eggs over easy with wheat toast and hash-browns."

Donna looked at me with that same odd expression and said, "Are you okay? You're acting strangely. Ever since I've known you, you've always sat at the booth by the windows and ordered the same Ham and Cheese Omelet and a glass of milk."

I grinned at her and said, "I'm changing things in my life and I'm starting right here."

In spite of the smile on my face, Donna frowned and said, "I like you just the way you are. I hope you aren't changing us."

I leaned toward her and kissed her on the lips and she kissed me back and lingered there and then she pulled back with a smile on her face. I had plans to change us too, but that was for later so I bypassed her comment and said, "I have to go to the city to take care of some things. I expect to be back for our Thursday night date. I'll call you if I can't make it." She searched my face for anything that would reveal what was going on with me. I knew I was being cryptic, but I had plans and I wanted them to play out properly. Donna delivered my breakfast and then sat and visited when she could. I finished eating and paid the bill. We kissed again at the front door and I braced myself for the long ride to the city.

BigZeke13
BigZeke13
5,331 Followers