All Comments on 'Voyeur gets Voyeured Ch. 15'

by BigZeke13

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
Xzy89c1Xzy89c1over 5 years ago
Might have played out this storyline

Not sure there is much else you can do with these folks. I would have cut off priya and donna but I am vindictive.

ggl777ggl777about 5 years ago
Thanks for the Additional Chapters

Despite Priya's manipulative nature, it was impossible for Jack to resist getting involved with her again sexually. It's hard to imagine most men saying no to such a beautiful, passionate woman, especially with their hot sexual history.

An interesting possible twist to the story line is taking the story on the road, such as to a tropical beach or nudist resort, and having Jack meet up with Priya and Divi, either unplanned or planned, and seeing what happens.

Alternately, with Priya's history of betrayal, what if she decides she's tired of Donna and wants Jack back?

Clancy31015Clancy31015about 5 years ago
What's coming next for BigZeke13?

What's in the pipeline for this series or another story?

Clancy31015Clancy31015about 5 years ago
What's next?

Are you continuing this story or Pool Boy or Secuction or Hot Summer Night or Fucking Mom, Sister, and Neighbor? The Fucking Mom, Sister, and Neighbor would be great if expanded like you did to Pool Boy in 2017-2018 after a year's break in the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Time To Move On

You should have ended this series at chapter 13 as you thought. It is time to move on and get to “Adventures of Hunter and Alexis”. Enjoy your writings and look forward to new work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Some minor gripes

Some proofreading would be nice. For example, Frankie cannot lift her hips to Frankie’s lips. I would have liked to hear how and when Donna was going to tell Jack that the wedding was off.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
Great read

Enjoyed the whole series. Thanks for sharing it with us.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous