Voyeur Mom is a Slutty Tease

Story Info
Slutty mom teases her son until he wants to fuck her.
6.3k words
4.49
69.1k
91
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sessared
Sessared
255 Followers

'No more masturbation. No more sex. No more becoming even a teensy bit horny. I... I miss you. Our son misses you. Please...'

Harboring an aching heart, the woman fell to her knees while tears touched her anguished face.

'Could you please come back to us, honey...?'

Ever since her husband tragically died in a mass shooting six years ago, Maxine, the woman with an outstanding libido who loved pornography and all things pertaining to intercourse, had never thought of anything sexual again.

No matter how many times she gazed at her sex toys, erotic the things she stumbled upon online, nothing even the least bit lustful could cross her mind.

Her husband, the father of her child dying - and so violently, at that... The pain was too much; and over time it shrouded her completely, evolving into something lethargic. Cold. Downright broken.

His death affected Maxine profoundly, and due to many factors. Some expected, some sexual.

Even when the man had departed to do some simple fishing with their son, Maxine would stay home and masturbate, fantasizing about her husband's cock with various sex toys for hours until they returned.

Even after he pleasured her, making her orgasm at least four times each night, Maxine would awake the next morning with a wet dream, yearning for more of her husband's huge cock; or something to shove inside her cunt.

But no. No more of that since he passed. All feelings of lust were totally gone. She'd never been drier. Her husband had been more than a husband to her. He was the dream lover, her soulmate, her best friend.

Even though he sometimes frequently had late shifts at the hospital, he made time to call her, cracking jokes and cheering her up when she may have been feeling down.

They would be home having dinner one day, and Maxine would put on her usual smile. However, her husband would always see through that smile and notice that something ailed her, consoling her as best he could to then have toe-curling sex with her later.

'Barry was the best,' she'd wistfully thought at times, staring out the kitchen window while idly washing the dishes.

For her, he truly was. So when Barry died, a part of Maxine died too.

Though recently, a couple months after her son turned nineteen, things began to truly change.

One day, she'd noticed that occasionally, when her son sat on the couch to watch TV with her, he'd take out his phone; having it at a suspicious angle. Suspicious because he made it seem as if he didn't want his mother to see what he was doing at all.

Usually, he couldn't care less if his mother saw what he was doing on his phone, so the suspicion was definitely warranted.

'Does my Jordan have a girlfriend?' was the first playful thought that crossed her mind.

After a few days of Jordan keeping up the same secret agent act, Maxine finally got curious enough to take a peek at his screen.

She concluded that him having a girlfriend couldn't have been the case, for the sight that greeted her was Jordan quickly pressing the button that lead to the home screen.

Maxine acted like she didn't care, going back to eye the TV with a smile.

She truly did care, however. Jordan had a girlfriend once when he was sixteen. He would always openly text her, giggle and laugh, and even show his mother something especially funny that his girlfriend had sent him.

That secret spy emotionless behavior of his...

'Just what could my boy be hiding? And what's so important that he can't wait to go to his room; to have to do it right beside me? It can't be porn, can it? He wouldn't watch it right next to his mother... Would he?'

The curiosity and questions were too much. She had to find out her son's secret. No matter what. As soon as possible.

That very night, Maxine stayed up, fighting the urge to sleep while playing Candy Crush.

When she was confident that Jordan was sleeping, she slid out of bed in her black nightgown--which accentuated her supple figure and busty breasts--to quietly leave her room.

Making sure to keep her movements barely audible, Maxine--almost eagerly--strolled to her son's door, turning the knob thereafter.

It was closed - of course it was. Good thing she'd made sure to keep a hidden master key downstairs in the event of emergencies.

As soon as Maxine retrieved the master key, she inserted it into her son's door and slowly turned. When with some nervousness, she opened the door, there was a slight creak that made her eyes widen.

Luckily, a slight creak was all there was. An exhale of relief rolled out.

Gently ambling inside, Maxine beheld her son sleeping on his bed, as well as his bedside table where his phone was charging.

Immediately going to it, glancing to her soundly sleeping son from time to time, she reached out and picked it up; pressing the power button.

A wallpaper of her smiling self greeted her. She smiled, swiping upward. What she next saw made her frown.

'Use fingerprint or enter password.'

Maxine didn't even bother trying the password. She looked to her son. With pursed lips and the thought,

'Please don't wake up.', she tenderly took one of his fingers and placed it against the phone.

And it was open.

Maxine breathed a low sigh of relief. Eyes going over the apps displayed, she opened Chrome. The first thing she did was check his history. Things on Fortnite and GTA VI leaks and such. Nothing notable.

'Shucks...'

She closed Chrome and began scrolling about the phone. Discord was the next app to pique her curiosity.

Maxine was familiar with Discord, as she seldom used it to communicate with her drawing group.

Drawing was a hobby--barely--Maxine picked up after the death of her husband. She sometimes found it fun, but mostly tedious, as she wasn't the best artist and found improving much harder than most others did. She preferred Candy Crush.

Speaking of, why exactly did her gamer-snobby son have Candy Crush installed?

'Doesn't he say it's a boring game? Juvenile entertainment for "normie" mobile gamers such as myself? What an odd son I have.

Why would he change his mind...? Did he even change his mind? I wonder if he's even played it yet...'

Maxine tapped on Candy Crush. What welcomed her was not the main menu of Candy Crush, but rather a menu that said: "Mother-Son RP Unlimited - 18+|

< All parties should be over the age of 18

< No roleplaying of characters under the age of 18.

< No mentions whatsoever of real life persons under the age of 18.

Failure to comply with our rules will result in a permanent ban.".

'Um... what? Is this what I think it is? No. No. It can't be. My Jordan wouldn't. Right...?'

She tapped a "Chats" icon, arriving at a screen that had four names. She had to immediately tap on the one called "MilkyMommy69".

She noticed her son's - on the right side of the screen; boasting the simple username of "Jordan739".

She went to the top, figuring it best to start from... well, the start. Jordan was especially engaged in the conversation, roleplaying as a nineteen-year-old, presumably himself, as he was nineteen years of age in the real world.

Meanwhile, his companion roleplayed as a mature, slutty milf.

The messages went into great detail, roleplaying about the taboo relations of mother and son. Back and forth sexual language such as "~Hng~. Your cock's so big, Son.", and "Pumps into you harder, making you yearn for your son's fat cock even more".

It was a lot. And let's say, a lot. Maxine continued scrolling, reading every message. It was hot, definitely. Yet, still, Maxine didn't have it in her to get aroused.

'I suppose I'm still... broken.'

She smiled a sad smile.

'Oh?' Maxine had to think that, taken by surprise. The pair were now having an ordinary conversation. The message that made her pause had been as follows.

|Milkymommy69|: I'm an actual mom, you know. One who's currently working on seducing her married son - I don't care if he's married. What about you? Am I correct in assuming you are what you rp as well? Wanna fuck your mommy, sweet talker?

|Jordan739|: Hmm. I guess I'm what I rp, to an extent. I'm an actual nineteen-year-old dude. And no, I don't wanna fuck my mom. I really enjoy incest, but only in fiction and fantasy.

|Milkymommy69|: But you do love your mother, correct?

|Jordan739|: Of course I love my mother. She's amazing and always supports me.

|Milkymommy69|: So you're saying you've never had any indecent thoughts of her whatsoever? Not once?

|Jordan739|: I mean, I may have dreamt something a bit sexual about my mom once or twice, but the thought to actually have sex with her hasn't crossed my mind.

|Milkymommy69|: So it seems. Not yet, at least. Maybe if she put in the effort, or maybe if you actually attempt to get it up for her, you'd really wanna rail your mother and succeed in doing so.

|Jordan739|: Yeah. Maybe. But I won't try anything. And I know my mom. She's not the type of woman... that'd do that...

|Milkymommy69|: My dear, you'd be surprised how many mothers wouldn't turn down the genuine opportunity to fuck their sons, no matter how prudish they may seem.

|Jordan739|: Huh. You're a mom who wants to bang her son, so you may be onto something. But... I just don't think my mom would ever think of me in that way.

|Milkymommy69|: Is that disappointment I sense, Jordan? :D

|Jordan739|: What? No. Besides, I told you: only in fiction and fantasy. I don't think of my mom like that. I never will.

|Milkymommy69|: "Never" is a very strong word, Jordan.

'That it is.'

Maxine was red in the cheeks, lightly panting; getting horny.

Pressing the power button and putting down the phone, she eyed the still-slumbering Jordan with a tired, yet lustful smile.

'My son definitely, deep down wants to fuck me. Ah...'

Maxine imagined his cock, holding it, having him shove it into her throat while she furiously fingered herself. Stifling a moan, she started slowly caressing her slit.

'Put in the effort?'

The thought alone made her feel so bad and kinky.

'Finally, I feel alive again. My son... I want him. I need him to desire me like his father did.'

And so, the very next morning, Maxine decided to dress rather promiscuously. She got attired in one of her old, yet stunning dresses. It was a silky white harboring a bold low-cut neckline that left most of her large tits exposed.

And it was short. So short in fact that it stopped just below her groins. And clearly, it was tight down there, bringing out her fat, juicy butt.

Giddily, she looked at herself in her mirror, doing a little twirl so that her dress flared up and exposed her lacy panty. A slight wet mark could be seen.

"It begins today," she said, somewhat nervous, but mostly excited.

"I can't wait to feel it more: That rush I get when I'm way too horny... It's been so long that I forgot, and my Jordan made me remember it..."

She licked her lips, imagining Jordan fucking her thighs before finally penetrating her.

"Mhm..."

When Maxine went downstairs, she immediately began preparing breakfast - humming an upbeat tune as usual. By the time she was almost finished, she heard her son's footsteps enter the room.

A frantic stomp echoed while there was an abrupt stop of Jordan's movements. The woman lightly chuckled to herself.

Feigning surprise whilst turning to face him - fast enough so that her dress briefly lifted, Maxine beheld her son's blushing, wide-eyed countenance.

He was certainly a handsome young man who sported an average healthy build.

"Jordan?"

Maxine wiped the frown off her face, giggling.

"You scared me half to death."

"M-Mom, why're you..."

His gaze went all over her nigh-bare ample breasts, the small of her short dress, and those thick, captivating thighs of hers.

Jordan swallowed before finishing,

"wearing that?"

Maxine shrugged, glancing down at herself.

"No big reason. Just felt the need for a change."

She frowned, brows creased.

"Why?"

She gave a twirl - not fast like the one she had done in front of her reflection; just slow enough for him to really take in how truly sexy and slutty she looked.

"You think it looks horrible, Son?"

'What an ass,' Jordan thought in a whisper, almost instinctively. Rigidly, he shook his head.

'The fuck would I think that? She's my mom.'

"Of course I don't think it looks horrible. Not at all. It looks pretty damn hot on-"

His mother's eyebrows lifted, and he swiftly cleared his throat.

"I-I mean: it looks gr-great on you, Mom."

His mother softly laughed, giving him a wry smile.

"Jordan... baby... did you really just say that I, the woman who carried you for nine months, looks hot in this dr-?"

"No! Wh-What are you even saying, dude?"

The blushing Jordan scoffed and took a seat at the table. Whilst he had done so, it was noticeable that he was attempting to--with meager skills in stealth--hide a bulge on his jeans.

Maxine chuckled.

'Not a bad start,' she thought with that same smile.

After a while of the duo sitting and eating breakfast,--apart from each other--Maxine came up with a new idea.

Feigning shock, she laid down her utensils and yelled,

"Oh, crud! I forgot to turn off the gas!"

"Huh?"

Hastily rising out of her chair, Maxine turned behind and tripped over one of her feet; making sure to outstretch both hands to cushion her fall.

She landed on the ground with an arched back and an "Ouch!" nonetheless.

"Mom!"

Speedily going to her aid, Jordan had to pause. His mother's dress was riding up, exposing her bubble bum and skimpy, lacy red panty.

He noticed that her plump pussy was clearly printed out, as well as that damp spot. Jordan couldn't recall being any harder.

'Fuck...'

Strategically--as fast as he could--reaching into his pants and positioning his cock upwards, Jordan voiced to his mother,

"Mom, you okay?"

"I'm... I'm not very fine."

She moved her butt from side to side, getting into the cowgirl position, seemingly trying to catch her breath. Her ass remained exposed.

'Shit...'

Jordan was extremely aroused; to the point that he was absolutely certain that precum began showing itself on his cock.

"Y-You need any help, Mom?"

"It'd be appreciated, Jordan."

She groaned, seeing Jordan come to her front.

"My knees took quite the beating, unfortunately. No surprise that I'm finding it difficult to stand right now."

Expression tender, he stooped down to her level and took her hands in his, slowly bringing her to her feet.

"You're-"

Before Jordan could utter words of comfort, Maxine yelped, stumbling into him and pushing him down.

Together, they fell. Maxine was lying right on top of him, feeling his massive bulge against her panty-clad pussy.

What's more, that was the cause of the mother and son's widened eyes: Maxine's lips were pressed to Jordan's. Her tongue was inside her son's mouth, and her breasts pressed to his chest. She hadn't planned for any of that.

Still, the woman had to keep up appearances for the plan she had in mind. So, with no small amounts of fright, she moved back, frantically scrambling backward off her son.

Maxine put a hand to her chest before heaving a sad, regretful sigh.

"Oh, God. I'm so sorry, Jordan. I didn't... Ugh."

Jordan lay there on the ground, that same flabbergasted expression on his mug.

Red-faced, he glanced at his pants.

Since it was set upward in his jeans, one could only notice that he had an erection if they focused on his pants.

'I hope she didn't feel my-that'd be so... I don't even know, dude. Shit.'

When Jordan rose to his feet, he did his best to avoid his mother's gaze, idly scratching the back of his head while telling her,

"It's... all good, Mom. Wasn't your fault."

She gave a small smile.

"Thank you for always being so understanding, my strong, mature young man."

Jordan nodded.

Not really looking at her, he got down to her level, making sure to be particularly careful so that the accident wouldn't be repeated.

Upon helping her stand, he silently walked her to one of the chairs. Maxine had to act like she could barely walk all the while.

After pulling back one of the chairs and turning it towards himself, Jordan made her have a seat.

"Don't say anything, Mom," he gently said, donning a smile.

"Just relax. This strong, mature young man is here for you. Always."

She beamed, and he got down on one knee in order to leisurely massage hers. Purposefully, she let out low moans from time to time, hoping to further arouse her son.

It seemed Maxine had been met with some success, for her son glanced at her panty--supple pussy--occasionally, concentration on his face faltering.

The next time her son's hands grasped her knees, Maxine loudly moaned,

"~Oh, fuck, Jordan~!"

Jordan stopped, gawking at her - his heart pounding as she began softly panting, staring down at him with narrowed, almost tired eyes.

"Jordan, I'm-"

"S-Sorry... Mom."

Maxine smiled - an exhausted, yet satisfied one. It seemed lewd, as if she just had amazing sex.

"Don't be. I'm better now. You made me feel so good. You're fantastic with your hands, Son."

Those words and the way she said them... it was too much.

As fast as possible, Jordan stood, turning and speed-walking his way out the kitchen.

His tongue moving swiftly, he said,

"Breakfast was awesome and glad you're feelin' better - see ya, Mom. Off to DoorDash."

Maxine leaned back in her chair, head slightly tilted upward. She looked truly pleased.

"That went much, much better than expected."

She had to chuckle.

"I wonder how hard he's gonna jerk off later..."

A wicked grin crossed her face.

"I can definitely figure that out."

The woman went to her room, finding her phone to then dial the number to request the assistance of a professional contractor.

Maxine made sure to tell the customer service representative that she required someone who specializes in custom soundproofing and hidden compartments.

Thereafter, she was made aware that one would be sent to her location right away.

After some thirty minutes of lying on her bed playing Candy Crush, Maxine heard the doorbell ring.

Harboring sheer excitement, she softly spoke to herself,

"Yes."

After having a short introduction with the contractor and paying him in cash, Maxine led him to her bedroom, informing him that she wanted a very specific hole in her wall - the area to her son's room next door.

Maxine told him that she wanted it small, but small enough so that she could see everything in her son's room; that entire area, at least. She also told him that normally, she'd value her son's privacy; hence the reason why his room was soundproof.

She let the contractor know that she wanted to be able to hear whatever was transpiring in his room--at any time of her choosing--via the hole. However, she didn't want her son to be able to hear anything on her end, or see the hole on his end, thus she let the contractor know as much.

He smiled and told her that he was pretty good at what he did, which is why he wouldn't take too long.

Maxine had to ask,

"How 'won't take too long' are you estimating, exactly?"

"Well, I may have said I was pretty good at what I did, but I haven't done both custom soundproofin' and a hidden compartment in a while. Still, I'm confident I can get the job done in 'round four or five hours - countin' breaks."

"That's... perfect."

It was eight in the morning. Jordan normally DoorDashed until afternoon; 3 PM, to be precise, so she had seven grand hours of doing yoga, chores, and playing Candy Crush until his return.

Maxine adored being a stay-at-home mom. Ever since she was a kid, it's been her dream. And she's grateful her husband made sure to leave a will before his parting, so she could continue living the life she's always wanted to live - with no financial constraints. Stress-free.

Sessared
Sessared
255 Followers
12