All Comments on 'Voyeur Mom is a Slutty Tease'

by Sessared

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
DanDraperDanDraper7 months ago

That was an incredibly hot story. 5-stars.

walkindatdogwalkindatdog7 months ago

a torrential downpour of hotness!; Mama never stopped squirting once Jordan swooped her up! This is a very well-written story, with a believable premise and a mom willing to execute a full-frontal assault on her son's raring to go libido. Thanks ever so much for writing! I see you have other stories, all published since August, so onward to your catalogue- you'll wear me OUT!

live4thebjlive4thebj7 months ago

Was okay. Then started to get stupid then as I read nine inch cock I was done. *

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Loved the story but all these stories with 8 or 10 inch cock is a little much why can't they be average 6 or 7 !! Just saying still 5 stars and you need to continue

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Heavenly. My current girlfriend recently revealed to me her secret sex life with her son and she has brought him into her bed with us. He grew up without a dad and she wanted him to have "total family love" she called it. It has been the most incredible sex of my life. I'm his first male sex experience and he was immediately into it. Says he love gay porn and loves the real thing. Girlfriend gets crazy hot watching us, and things just explode from there. We go naked whenever we're at her place and the sex seems non stop. 6-7 months now and we're still crazy for it. Would love to read where your mom and son take their lust. They sound like my girlfriend and her son.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSessared@Sessared
Incest enjoyer. Jennie Kim's boyfriend. Having fun writing erotica. "If i die do not unfollow me because i will be back." Happy New Year, ya'll. Here's to hoping this year will be a better one :) Was plannin' to release the Christmas story around Christmas, but life had othe...