Voyeur Mom is a Slutty Tease

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Whilst idly washing the dishes, she stared out her kitchen window with a smile.

'Thank you, Barry. I knew you so well. Better than you knew yourself, even. I know you'd want me to be happy; always spirited; even if attaining that level of pleasure meant fucking our son. Perhaps you would've been up for a threesome. You did confess to fucking your sister, after all. Not being one to judge the lifestyles of others... You genuinely were... the best.'

With a final 'Thank you.', she dropped her wedding ring down the drain, tears cascading.

__

Maxine was in the living room, humming that same upbeat tune while vacuuming when she heard her front door open and a casual "Mom, I'm home!".

The woman seemed giddy, turning off the vacuum.

"Don't go to your room just yet, Jordan! Get in here!"

Whilst hearing her son's approaching footsteps, she set the vacuum in one corner of the room.

"Yeah, Mom?" Jordan voiced, some ways to her right.

Maxine appeared pensive.

"I... I suppose I need your opinion on this yoga pose I saw online. I can't for the life of me tell if I'm doing it right, or if my form even looks healthy."

Jordan merely nodded, seeming thoughtful for a moment.

"Sure, I'd be happy to help. But..."

"But?"

"I..." He avoided eye contact.

"But, are you gonna try it out in that same dress?"

Maxine beamed.

"I don't see any reason not to. It's very comfortable and doesn't restrict my movements whatsoever."

"Oh.... Cool."

He smiled.

"Okay, I'm watching. I'll be sure to give you my honest thoughts."

Maxine grinned.

"That's my man of the house."

Turning her back to him, she somewhat sensually spoke,

"It's called a wide-legged standing forward bend."

Maxine set her legs wide apart and bent down--solely her upper body--to make her head almost touch the ground. She put her hands on the ground as well, folded and just as wide apart as her knees; creating the image of a perfect, relaxed triangle.

The small of her dress was completely ridden up. Her almost bare ass was right before her son's eyes. And she knew it. She loved it.

With that pose and visible water seeping through her skimpy panty, the now rock-hard Jordan had to think,

'Mom's such a... fucking slut. She's so wet. She's doing this on purpose. Teasing me on purpose. Since this morning. I wanna...'

He wanted so badly to take out his cock and wrathfully stroke it at the sight of her amazing fat ass. He wanted to blow a load on it. To cover his mother's ass cheeks in sticky, hot cum.

Jordan couldn't help it. Nor did he care if his erection was showing through his pants. He reached down with the intention of masturbating then and there.

"Jordan?"

Then he was snapped back to reality, eyes glued to his mother's captivating buttocks nevertheless. Realizing that his mother's casual face was beholding him, he frantically took his gaze from her cheeks to meet her eyes.

'Shit, what was I even thinking? That was so wrong. My boner - she hasn't noticed or else she would've said something. Or maybe she's enjoying seeing me with a... Shit. This is my mother for fu-'

"Son?"

"Huh? Y-Yeah? Sorry, I spaced out. Too much on my mind."

"Aww. That's not good at all, Jordan. Mommy's hoping you find some way to unload all that stress later. Maybe this flexible mother of yours can help you do just that."

She smirked, feeling her juices go down her legs.

"In ways you've never imagined..."

'Fuck...'

Jordan was too hard. Too horny. Too pent-up. He felt the familiar feeling of precum at the tip of his cock.

"So," his mother began, slyly waving her ass by making it seem as if she was just adjusting her pose,

"what do you think? Does my form look okay?"

"Y-Yup, looks okay. Gotta g-go. New Fortnite event."

Jordan speed-walked out the living room before going into a light jog up the stairs.

Maxine brought herself back up, putting a finger in her mouth with a devilish grin.

"To think that moments from now, for the first time, I'm going to watch my son jerk off at the thought of my body."

She coated her finger in saliva, imagining it was her son's cock as she sucked it all off.

"I can't wait to see you cum, Jordan."

A pep in her step, she sauntered upstairs and into her room, immediately going to the newly installed hole in her wall.

When slowly, she put one eye to it, she just had to let a moan slip out, pursing her lips while whispering,

"Jordan..."

There he lay on his bed: her naked erect son with a fleshlight on his nine-inch cock. Jordan's hand ferociously went up and down while he gritted his teeth.

"Fuuck, Mom!"

"My son..."

Biting down on her lower lip,

Maxine reached a hand under her dress. Upon shifting her panty to one side, she found her clit, sliding two fingers over it - teasing it; lightly pinching it.

"Mom, you're such a fucking slut!!!"

Hearing those words, drove four fingers into her sopping cunt, whimpering like a bitch in heat. Same as her son's, Maxine's movements were rapid. She didn't care for holding back her moans, for Jordan wouldn't have heard them anyway.

"I'm ~hngh~ your fucking slut, Jordan!!!"

Up and down, the fleshlight went on her son's cock, and in and out, her fingers went on her succulent slit.

"Your slutty dress and your fat pussy and ass are gonna make me cum so hard, Mom!!!"

"Cum for Mommy, Jordan!!!"

Every muscle in her son's body tensed, and he shot load after load into the fleshlight.

'My son... My son's cumming?'

"Thinking about me?!?!"

With that primal yell, she shoved her fingers all up inside her, tensing and curling her toes as squirt spiraled out her pussy, flooding the floor.

"Fuuuck!!!"

She began fingering herself--furiously--yet again, and more water sprayed beneath.

Not yet ready to stop, Maxine started vigorously humping her hand. Her four fingers probed and prodded while her palm slammed against her clit over and over.

Drooling with crossed eyes, she screamed,

"Jordan!!!"

She squirted and squirted, not ceasing to finger herself.

Eventually, she stopped, calmed down while heavily panting; resting her hands against the wall for support.

"My son, my boy who I pushed out of my womb, made me cum so hard..."

After wholly righting herself, Maxine pondered if she take a shower earlier than usual, because down there, she was totally soaked. The lower end of her short, provocative dress was, too.

'Hmm...'

In the end, she decided against it. She wanted her son to catch a whiff of her lewd scent later; notice how wet she'd been; how wet and naughty she was.

She smirked.

"I really am such a fucking slut. For my Jordan and my Jordan alone."

Later on, after having an uneventful dinner-- mostly, due to Jordan being sort of nervous--Maxine sat with her son for a night of movie - per usual.

For some reason, Jordan didn't use his phone as he'd been doing for a few nights. Maxine knew why.

'My Jordan's flustered,' she thought, gazing at the kissing scene transpiring on the TV.

'He's trying desperately to make it seem as if he's enthralled in the movie, but I can see him sneaking glances at my breasts. My naughty, naughty son. He's definitely smelling my juices. Definitely extremely hard.'

She suddenly yawned, stretching, sticking out her chest. The straps over her nipples left very little to the imagination.

"~Oh~," she moaned, causing her son to stare at her with wide eyes.

"~I feel so... so loose, Jordan~."

She turned to look at her son with a sultry smile.

"Those exercises sure did wonders for my back and butt."

Abruptly, Jordan rose off the couch, turning quickly so as not to let her see his bulge.

"Huh... I'm pretty musky, Mom. Gotta have a shower ASAP."

Summoning her reasonable acting skills, Maxine did her best to appear genuinely taken aback.

"O...Okay."

With a nod, Jordan was off.

Sitting there for two minutes, watching a couple making out on screen, Maxine giggled, feeling even more horny.

"I just have to spy on him in the shower. Probably should've asked the contractor to install a hidden hole that only I could've found... But, oh well."

Strolling about the house, swaying her hips as she did, Maxine soon found herself before her bathroom door. The sound of running water passed through.

There was no way Maxine could be the voyeur she wanted to be in that moment. Without opening the door, that is.

So that she did - just a smidge.

'So glad it's not clos-'

The woman almost gasped. While water streamed onto her son's naked form, his hand slid up and down his huge dick.

He gazed at the wall before him - an intense focus creasing his features. Slowly, his hand went up, then down hard. Again. And again. He began moving his hips, whispering,

"Mom..."

'So sexy.'

Bearing that thought, Maxine reached a hand underneath her dress for the second time of the day, shifting her panty to the side. She wasted no time on her clit, instantly shoving four fingers into that wanton cunt of hers.

Her movements were unlike her son's: Fast. Sloppy. Erratic.

"~Jordan~!"

Her motions halted--and she slightly yelped--when his eyes caught hers. She'd unfortunately made the mistake of forgetting that she wasn't in her bedroom.

'Oh no.'

To Maxine's surprise, her son's movements only sped up. He jerked his cock harder than ever, maintaining eye contact.

"You're... such a fucking slut, Mom."

The woman's frantic self-pleasure resumed.

"I know, Son. It's because of you."

Continuing their masturbation, Maxine suddenly took a step inside. Not ceasing to jerk his dick, her son used one hand to turn off the shower, and came out of the shower, taking a step in her direction; eyes traversing every nook and cranny of her enticing milf-bod.

His movements accelerated. So did his mother's as she took another step.

"Don't cum just yet, Jordan. Keep stroking for Mommy but hold it in. Please, do it for Mommy."

He nodded, taking another step.

The pair were now standing right in front of each other, their simultaneous heavy breathing setting goosebumps on their skins.

Out of the blue, Jordan stopped stroking.

"Why did-?"

He took the hand that she had in her pussy, intensely staring into her eyes while placing it on his cock.

"Jerk me off, Mom."

Biting her lip, Maxine gripped his shaft, going up to the tip then all the way back down. Jordan moaned.

His mother chuckled, a mischievous glint entering her eyes.

"You're gonna cum for mommy, Jordan?"

He nodded. She went on her knees and her movements picked up.

"You're gonna give your slutty mother a facial, Jordan?!"

Her words. The way she maintained eye contact. How fast her hand moved...

'Too much!'

"Yeah, Mom!!! Take it all, you fucking slut!!!"

Jordan's balls tightened and he groaned, splashing semen over his mother's face. She moaned, closing her eyes on instinct.

When Maxine went to--with a grin--open her eyes again, she quickly shut it as she was blasted with semen once more.

"Ooh."

Hearing her son pant, the elated Maxine reached a hand over her face and swiped down, scooping up much of his viscous sperm. Then--eyes not leaving his--she behaved like a whore, licking the cum off her hand and sucking off her fingers.

When she was done, she noticed her son's cock bounce.

That made her so happy.

"Oh, you're still-"

Her son had suddenly clasped a hand over her mouth, making her stand and pinning her boob-first against the tiled bathroom wall.

Jordan's hand was still latched around her mouth, preventing her from talking. The woman looked confused, but at the same time, truly excited and aroused.

She felt something large and meaty slap her pussy, prompting her to emit a muffled moan.

"You've been teasing me all day, you slut. And then you spy on me? You must want your son's cock real bad, right?"

"~Hmgh~," she voiced a stifled moan to answer in the affirmative.

"Then fucking take it, Mom!"

He thrust into her from behind. Again, a muffled moan slipped out. Maxine's eyes rolled back. It had been ages since she's had a cock inside her. She couldn't recall feeling so good.

"Never thought I'd ever wanna fuck my own mother this badly, or that I'd actually get to do it. But you're just too hot, too seductive with your teasing and body."

Hiking up her dress, he tightly grabbed her ass cheeks.

"Fucking whore!!!"

Jordan ragefully pumped in and out of his mother, making her consistently spew smothered wild moans into his palm.

The sounds of flesh and flesh echoed while Jordan picked up the pace. He suddenly stopped, easing out to then ram into her with everything he had.

Bringing his mouth to her ear, he whispered,

"You're making me cum, Mom."

While he trembled and his face was contorted in a mixture of pain and pleasure, he gently bit down on his mother's ear. Squirt flooded his cock, and he lodged large quantities of ejaculate into her womb.

"Fu...fuck, Mom."

Removing his hand from her mouth, Jordan was surprised when she swept his leg, holding him to make him harmlessly touch the ground.

"Mo-Mom?"

Harboring a wolfish grin, she told him,

"It's Mommy's turn to be dominant, Son."

He gained a smile, nodding.

Maxine--legs wide apart--moved forward, towering over his erect cock. Jordan did not expect her to move further forward and tower over his face. He didn't hate it, however.

She reached down and removed her panty, throwing it to one side. The sight took Jordan's breath away. He beheld his mother's fat pussy in all its unshaved, semen-filled glory. It was so sticky and wet.

"Get that tongue ready, Jordan."

Jordan obliged, sticking out his tongue. Lightly wagging her hips, his mother brought her huge ass down on his face; his tongue penetrated her pussy, while he practically made out with it; his entire mouth against it.

"~Nhg~," she moaned.

Jordan could taste his mother's cunt - his semen mixed with her juices. It was divine. He eagerly went to work while his mother steadily rocked her hips back and forth, riding his face.

"Fuck..."

She began riding faster, savoring her son's mouth on her clit and hole.

"Fuuuck!!!"

Briefly shutting her eyes, Maxine rasped and inhaled to then shout with all she had,

"Stroke that cock for Mommy, Jordan!!!"

Jordan let out a muffled moan into her crotch, jerking off whilst continuing to please his mother.

"~Ghn~!!!"

Gritting her teeth, Maxine jerked her hip a final time and squirted all over her son's face.

Jordan let loosed a loud stifled moan of yearning into her groin, stroking his cock harder than ever to then cum all over himself and his mother's ass.

His mother rose with an ecstatic sigh, shaking her hips, almost twerking to flash her juices all over her dazed son. He stuck his tongue

"Yes!" she encouraged.

"Yes-yes-yes-yes! Taste all of Mommy, Jordan!"

His mother turned around.

It seemed that her little spraying session had been enough to get him raring to go again.

His once softening cock was now stiff and thick and hard. Just the way she liked it.

Moving forward and turning to face him, Maxine brought herself down onto his cock, taking every inch. They groaned in unison, and she arched her back.

Taking it in stride, the woman found her young man's eyes, lightly bouncing on his cock; setting her teeth down on her bottom lip.

"Oh, Mom..."

Jordan seemed like he could barely handle it. His mother, his milf was just too erotic.

He grabbed ahold of her breasts, kneading them while moving his hips.

The pleasure was too good. Maxine had to close her eyes.

"~Ah. Jordan, you feel so good inside me~."

When she unfurled her eyes, Maxine decided to bounce harder than ever, skillfully gyrating her hips - back and forth; round and round; causing both her and Jordan to wail from the bliss.

"Mom!!!"

Leaning forward to drape his mouth over one of her breasts, Jordan hugged her tightly, emptying his balls, shooting all he had into the womb where he had once been.

"~Nhg~Mo-Mommy's..."

Her pupils dilated, and she reached her arms around, returning his embrace - face warped in manic pleasure.

"cumming for you, Jordan!!!"

Maxine squirted again, and her son fell onto his back, gasping for air.

With a fatigued yet satisfied smile, she fell onto his stomach.

"That was," Jordan began, tiredly beaming,

"even more amazing than all of my incest fantasies combined. You're the best, Mom."

Maxine shut her eyelids, snuggling up to her son's chest.

"No, Son, 'you're' the best. I'm proud of you for not backing down when you caught me spying. I'm proud of you for finally accepting your true nature. Your true feelings for me. For finally mustering the courage to bare all yourself to me. Mommy loves you for it, and Mommy will be sure to show you just how much. Every. Single. Day, Jordan."

12