All Comments on 'Voyeur No Longer'

by ILikeIt

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
NicebiguyNicebiguy5 months ago

Loved it,so hot.

phallustinephallustine5 months ago

Ooh, hot!!! "We'll see," yes please.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

This is certainly one of my favorite fantasies. My wife is quite aware that I crave anal stimulation. Over the years we have acquired quite a collection of dildos and strap-ons to help satiate my need of anal sex. The problem is that she has firmly told me that if I ever had sex with a man she would leave me. She doesn’t know that I have been having sex with men secretly throughout our marriage. I’m okay with that, but it would be so hot for me to suck, fuck and be fucked by a guy in her presence. That is why I love this story and a few others that you have shared.

poacas43poacas435 months ago

Very hot story. I would love to find a couple like that.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

The best ever, thanks so much

birdman54birdman545 months ago

The hottest story I've read in a long time. Makes me want to be in that situation. Had me hard all the way.

JoeMangumJoeMangum5 months ago

Awesome story, perfect timing…. Reading this story as I’m preparing to meet with my first male hook up on a hiking trail. Wish me luck…. BBC too btw 😋

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

OH MY!!! I could see where the story was going BUT… when it came to the house seen KUDOS!

That was the hottest story I wanted to relate to… I fantasized of that being me and my wife… what more can I ask for… maybe some day!

PLEASE keep writing and thanks, that was great

!

cdCindy1cdCindy15 months ago

I loved the details of how he comes out to his wife and tells her about his gay desires. This is how I wish it would happen with my wife. However, I suspect she might react differently and that's why I haven't "come out" to her yet. I know I'm gay and I know that one day I will have to tell her. Maybe having her watch me sucking a real cock and getting fucked would tear the bandage off quicker.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Been reading stories on Lit for several years now and this may be the hottest one ever! Right there in my wheelhouse of desire!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

What a wonderful wife. There are a few wives that realize that men like men just as much as women like women and you are extremely lucky to have found yours.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userILikeIt@ILikeIt
My stories are base loosely on myself and my wife’s (profile picture) sexual experiences together. I like incorporating real events into the fantasies. Each story is a mixture of facutal and fictional occurrences.