Voyeur Rape Fantasy

Story Info
A voyeur enters your room.
2.3k words
3.89
30.9k
10
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I have been watching you now for weeks, creeping around in the dark cold nights of winter, dark clothes, dark beanie. The crack of light I have seen through your blinds has stood out like a beacon, it is the kind of thing I look for as I stroll our neighbourhood in the evenings. A half inch is all I need, it is like a gap a mile wide when I get close enough. Plus, the mirror in your room allows me to see everything, front and back.

I have figured out your routine, I know about what time you usually shower and what times you change for bed, I love to watch. I am not sure which I prefer, watching your naked body or watching your wet naked body, it is a tough call.

Do you know that I am out here, watching? Some nights I am sure that you must know. The way you turn and bend to show me every inch of your body, the way you touch yourself, your breasts and your pussy, surely all that is for me, right? I love a woman who keeps her pussy trimmed like you do, but it has to be your boobs that I most like to watch swing freely as you dress and undress.

It is cold out here tonight, would you mind if I came in? I think you might. Tonight will be different! I might do more than just watch. I have checked all your doors and windows before, I know exactly where I can get in.

I bide my time, watching you totally undress for your shower and then later return to change into your long neck to knee PJs (very momsy -- but I guess it is cold right), do the kids know about your sexy knickers? I guess not, somethings are just between us two, right.

Watching your show has me all aroused as usual. Yet as you settle down for the night, all cosy, warm and safe I cannot keep but thinking about joining you. I like to watch you sleep, there is just enough light entering your room to allow me to see the silhouette of your gorgeous body.

I think you have had enough time to settle in and nod off so I start to make my move but wouldn't you know it, just as I am getting up I stumble and make a noise outside your room. I freeze. I am sure you must have heard the noise, that is confirmed after a few seconds when I see your light come back on. I lay motionless, totally still. After what seems like an eternity the light goes out and I give you enough time to settle again and then check out your silhouette.

Ok let's try that again, this time I am more careful moving quietly to where I know I can access the house. I enter silently and navigate my way slowly through the dark to your room.

My heart is racing, watching you sleep earlier and on other nights has had nothing on this feeling. I strip totally naked, standing over you watching you sleep. My cock stands up proud and erect thinking of what is to come.

In one movement, I throw back the covers, move onto the bed to straddle your hips and place my hand over your mouth. I wait, I see the panic in your eyes as they fly open and your hands seek out my chest, that was what I was waiting for. I scoop both of your wrists into my hand and pin them to the bed above your head and pillow. Oohh you are a little stronger than I thought you would be but never mind. You are no match for me, and after all I love a challenge.

I look squarely into your eyes, you have beautiful eyes, hard to tell from outside in the cold dark night looking in but even in this light but I can see the spark and beauty in those eyes.

I lean in close so you can smell me, my scent, and in a very lowered voice I say. "I know you are alone tonight" I see the surprise in your eyes. "I am going to remove my hand from your mouth, and you my sweet thing are not going to scream, do you understand?"

You nod. "I know you are alone here tonight, no one is here, just you and me so screaming will do you no good whatsoever, do you understand?" you nod again.

I relax my grip on your face, ready to clamp back down if need be. I wait, then ease off some more still ready to do whatever is required. I will have you tonight, I will.

"What do you want with me?" you ask when I have allowed you your voice again.

"Well..." I say and nod down toward my hard cock. Realisation crosses your face immediately "...... I heard there was a little slut here that needed her cunt fucked good and hard tonight". "Have I come to the right house?"

I can see by your reaction that it is true. Most women would be screaming, bucking, twisting, turning (all to no avail) in this situation with me, but you, no you just stare silently at my cock in the pale light of your room.

You, my little slut, are going to get exactly what you want. I am just the right kind of guy to give it to you.

I push my hips forward to press my cock into your belly, drawing back and forth against you I savour how you wriggle under me. It just pumps more blood hardening my cock if that is even possible.

I continue to hold your hands above your head. Both of your wrists in my hand as I let my free hand move to your chest and take your boob into my full control. I flatten my palm, pressing flattening your tit, nice PJs by the way. Shame I am going to destroy them.

I slide my hand across your tit into the gap between your buttons, grab, pull, rip, tear. There that's better tits out. That's how we like them isn't it. I lean forward on to you pressing my rock hard cock into your now bare belly and reach your bedside lamp, turning it on.

That is so, so much better, tits out, light on, one little nipple erect and hard from my rough handling already. That nipple needs a good twist, tweak, pull and tug. So, naturally I accommodate. You gasp as I pull and twist away. Is that a tear? First of many tonight I am sure.

Over the last few weeks, I have seen those tits time and time again though the little gap in your blinds but fuck me they are better than I expected. I squish and roll your nipple in my fingers as I admire the shape of your tits sliding off the sides of your chest, my cock reaches out across your belly longing to be pressed between those jugs.

I scoot my hips and my bare arse up your belly until my balls rest on your bottom rib. I pull your breast over by the nipple, so my cock is pressed between your great tits. Rocking my arse up and down your belly I slide my cock up and down along inside your cleavage.

I could do this all night. Torturing your nipple as I fuck your tits I pull hard against your poor nipple until it snaps out from between my fingers. That was what I was going for so I can now lavish similar attention on the other tormented one.

As I try to rip the second nipple off your boobs, I continue to fuck your cleavage working my way until my cock bumps into your chin. I release my grip on your wrists and grab your hair. Pulling your head forward so I can fuck you in your mouth. You twist your head in my hand trying to escape from my cock attacking your mouth.

I let go of your nipple to take a second handful of hair and lean my full weight into my thighs on your chest and you purse your lips to stop my cock entering your soft moist mouth.

Slap.

That does the trick, as your mouth opens my cock slides in over your tongue and presses against the roof of your mouth. I feel your teeth touch the length of my shaft as I thrust my cock in and out of your face.

Reaching around behind m y butt, my hand finds your bare midriff and my fingers trace over your belly pausing momentarily to explore your belly button. I push down further sliding my fingers under the waistband of your momma pyjama pants and then straight into your knickers, very lacy, very sexy against the back of my hand whilst my hand rubs over your mons.

You can clamp your legs together as much as you like, I force my hand between your legs to slide the length of your pussy lips and I push two fingers into your cunt. Nice, wet, warm, soft, all the good things you want to find in a pussy.

This must look great to any pervs outside your window tonight looking in, me riding your chest like a bucking bronco, cock balls deep in your face, fingers knotted in your hair to keep your pretty mouth right where i want it and hand buried deep in your pants fingers palm deep inside you. We should charge $10 a peek at your window, we could make a fortune.

As much as i like fucking your face, that is not why I am here. My fingers in your pussy tell me that all your protestations are not really heartfelt.

Reluctantly my cock departs the warm softness of your lips as I slide my arse down your torso past your hips and thighs, I tear at your pyjama pants and they follow me down your thighs and legs, you flail your legs about but really all that does is help me get those PJ pants off you completely.

So now it is just you, me, and those wet sexy black lace panties. I think that is one too many on this bed, so I grab your panties and drag them off you, scraping my nails down your thighs as I go.

Nice, very nice, nice neat pussy, well done you. I do appreciate all the effort you have gone to just for my visual entertainment.

So, here I am, positioned between your legs at your feet and knees with you still kicking out I have your ankles now in my hands, legs spread wide your cunt on open display. Looking up your body your poor sore nipples standing up to attention on your chest, your areolas straining blood filled pronounced on your tits after my rough treatment.

Your face, oh your face, hair in a tangle slobber and pre-cum smeared across your face. Is that a pubic hair? Yes, why yes it is, a public hair rests lightly on your chin just below your lips, well I guess that would be mine now wouldn't it?

As much as I am admiring you, I have a need that has to be filled and that need is to fill you.

I force your ankles even wider as move into position to fuck you, but I just lay my cock along the length of your pussy lips and rock my hips to run my shaft up and back along your slit.

Up and back, pressing into your clit, up and back. Up and back. Up then back a bit more to introduce my knob to the opening of your dirty little cunt. In, just an inch then out and back up the length of your pussy lips again. Up, back, in and out, up, back, in and out.

God you feel good as each time I enter you I take my cock a little deeper and deeper. Until I finally bury myself balls deep in you and my nuts slap against your arsehole. Fucking you as deep as I can long and slow.

Then removing my cock, I just hold you there, it is only a second but I feel you squirm your hips trying to manoeuvre my cock back into you. I place one of your ankles on my shoulder and for good measure I sink my teeth into your instep and arch of your foot.

I take my cock in hand and guide it to the bud of your arse, you freeze, and i push my knob into your butt. I bite into your foot again, a little harder this time.

Pushing my hips forward I slide the length of my cock deep up your arse. The sensation of fucking an arsehole is just so unique, there is nothing on the planet like it. The grip of your butt hole on the shaft of my cock is to die for.

With my hand that guided my cock into you, I let two fingers enter your cunt and I play those fingers across my cock, up and the shaft over the knob feeling myself through the wall of your pussy into your arse.

I cross and uncross my fingers in you as I thrust my cock deep in your arse hole to let my fingers explore every inch inside your pussy.

Turning my hand over my finger tips can play upon your G spot, my thumb can also find your clit and my cock feels the joints of my fingers inside your pussy as I continue to pound your arse with my cock.

With all this going on your orgasm is not unexpected is it? Mine is not that far off so as I reach that point of no return I take my cock from your arse and stand above you and cum all over your belly tits and neck.

"Same time tomorrow night?" I enquire as I gather my clothes and depart as quickly as I can.