All Comments on 'Voyeur Show on the Lake'

by CMK877181

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
zooliciouszoolicious10 months ago

A truly awesome day on the boat. Nothing beats these days.

eyeshavya2eyeshavya210 months ago

Wow a wonderful and believable story, paced right to keep me horny throughout. Please continue with more adventures

NikkiejanesNikkiejanes10 months ago

Great story and glad you kept the couples as couples apart from the semi-bukkakae ending, but that worked well.

Two errors I spotted and I'm loath to point them out as the story is so well crafted but then again that's whats makes them stand out.

Throughout Dammon is described as a finance, but on page 2 he's called her husband, and two as she comes out of the water and everyone can see through the bikini she takes it off, but later she is turned on by stripping it off. You needed to say that earlier it was only the top that came off.

FreeSpiritSailorFreeSpiritSailor4 months ago

Loved it! I can personally attest to the magic of being out on a boat with friends. Somehow, the water washes away inhibitions. :-)

I like the way you slowly built up the tension and kept us inside the head of the main character. I also like that you kept things realistic and that it didn't turn into a crazy fuck-fest gangbang where every character had to sample every orifice of everyone else on board. This is a believable story - the kind I like best :-)

Five stars / Favorited / Following

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCMK877181@CMK877181
I originally joined Literotica because I figured I’d try my hand at writing. Here I am a year and a half later, still going strong and loving it more than ever. Send me a message through the feedback feature or leave a comment on one of my stories if there’s anything you’d l...