Voyeur to Couple Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tepin
Tepin
530 Followers

I'd been planning on letting her know when I got close and possibly finishing in her pussy but knowing she was ok with me cumming in her mouth and the way her finger felt in my ass, I just lay back and enjoyed until I could feel my orgasm building and shortly after that, I was cumming for the second time except this time was in her mouth. She seemed to have a bit of a problem with it but she did manage to swallow it all and as she pulled her finger out of my ass and moved back up the bed she said, "Holy shit, I thought after you'd just cum once there wouldn't be much there but that damn near choked me!"

I just grinned and said, "Well, kinda like you cumming so many times from my tongue, when it feels that good, I tend to cum more."

"You certainly did and I'm kind of surprised you didn't mind my finger in your bum. I enjoy a finger in mine but that's it. I've never tried anal sex and really don't find it appealing but I've never been with a guy who enjoyed a finger in his ass too."

"You're the first person to ever do it to me but to be honest, I often enjoy the feeling of a finger or something in my own ass when I'm masturbating."

I hadn't really meant to put in the 'or something' and hoped she didn't pick up on it but that hope was dashed when she said, "Hang on, what do you mean by 'or something'. You don't have to answer but have you put more than a finger or two in your ass?"

Damn...now I was pretty sure I was blushing and just said, "How about I just say 'yes' and we leave it at that?"

Deb chuckled and said, "Fair enough. So, if we get together again, you'd be ok with me fingering your ass again?"

"Definitely, you were nice and gentle, took your time and I'm pretty sure that's why I came so much."

"Well, we'll have to see if that trend holds true the next time. I don't want you to think I'm a 'fuck and go' kind of girl but I've got to get up tomorrow morning for work so I really need to get some sleep. How about if I get your cell number so I can let you know the next time I'm free but please don't text me unless I text you first."

I told her that it wasn't a problem and I understood. I left her laying naked on the bed and after a quick kiss, I got dressed and let myself out. It took me about 15 minutes to walk back to my room and when I got there, I just had to see if Claire was doing anything. She was, but all she was doing was talking with someone on the phone and when they were done, she hung up and turned out her light.

Tepin
Tepin
530 Followers
12