All Comments on 'Voyeuristic Valentine's Day'

by KnottLynnHardey

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Pls do a story featuring an albino girl! I've been checking out models like Nastya Zhidkova and альбинос алина they look gorgeous and otherwordly! Makes me wonder there aren't more erotic stories with albino's.

NudeInMaineNudeInMaineover 1 year ago

And Brynn came by a day or two ahead of her appointment to check out the place. The clerk, not knowing she had the appointment two days hence, showed her around. The massage room, the cameras, the rooms behind the walls, etc. Telling her that clients often like to be watched. Brynn added 2 + 2 and knew she was being set up by her co-workers. Two days later the guys each received a thank you card with the statement “hope you enjoyed the show, my next appointment is next Saturday, 10 AM, please cum again”.

Crazy4wineCrazy4wineover 1 year ago

Well written, great read. Our female half got really charged up reading this one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

That was very well written

Elov1972Elov19729 months ago

Awesome. Great story

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKnottLynnHardey@KnottLynnHardey
Knott Lynn Hardey writes psychological themed character driven erotica. Concepts of self-exploration, indulging desires, moral ambiguity and self-discovery are explored in the medium of filthy dirty sex. Feel free to join Knott Lynn Hardey at Patreon to support the continued s...