Voyeuristic Valentine's Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Mike shifted to her right foot he didn't re-cover her left buttock and Brynn noticed immediately. The young woman felt warm, flushed from the temperature, her own arousal and the medicine in the oils.

Once again Mike massaged the aches and pains from her foot and it felt just as good, if not better than the last one. The unfamiliar intimacy of having someone caress her foot pleased her and she smiled dopily, feeling very aroused.

Once again Mike's hands kneaded and massage up her calf, then thigh and once again her foot slid up his thigh, but it took Brynn a moment to realize her foot had slipped under the hem of Mike's shorts and was climbing his leg inside the shorts. As he worked Mike had winked at the mirror Ethan was behind, casually flicked the hem of his shorts over her heel, thrusting his hips forward to catch the foot inside his shorts and resumed massaging her thigh, climbing higher to her glutes again. With her foot caught inside his shorts Mike worked his hands all the way up her thigh and pushed the sheet covering her ass over both buttocks and exposed her entire ass all at once.

Immediately he began to massage both glutes at the same time, prying them open and pushing them together as he worked the large muscles. The spreading of her ass exposed her sex to the cameras aimed at the foot of the bed. As Mike had started on her right foot he had positioned himself so he wouldn't block those cameras and because he was off to one side he forced her thighs to part more, exposing her sex further.

Behind the walls four men quickly began recording the close up view of her vulva, the lights in the room positioned precisely so that views like this would be bright and clear. Zooming in as close as possible they each tried to memorize the details of her sex, the smooth hairless labia, the delicate inner lips, and the glistening hint of moisture.

Brynn herself was also trying to memorize something, the feeling of Mike's penis as it brushed back and forth over her bare foot. The initial shock of having her whole ass uncovered was quickly supplanted by the realization that her foot was trapped inside his shorts and he wasn't wearing underwear. Mike's flaccid cock was resting on the arch of her foot, passing his testicles and shaft back and forth over her arch and heel as he rubbed her whole ass, making her blush, feeling exposed and nasty.

Ethan had a perfect view of her foot disappearing up into Mike's shorts and he understood Brynn was feeling the masseur's cock and it thrilled him. While he recorded her sex in close up and watched her ass in the mirror he grinned at everything he was seeing.

Mike's hands worked over Brynn's glutes and massaged closer and closer to her vulva as he worked the tight muscles of her firm ass. Moving his head so that the glasses he wore recorded her crotch intimately he showed the men a view they quickly record on their file.

Brynn felt paralyzed. Caught between satisfaction in the excellent massage, sore muscles needing his attention, and the feeling of vulnerability having her anus and sex pried open over and over. Brynn remained still, the keen lust she felt being exposed to her sexy masseur froze her, old impulses overriding her hard-won self-control.

As she worked up the nerve to ask him to do something different Mike abruptly moved away and, spreading sheet all the way out, once more covered her body. Lifting it high, ostensibly blocking his view of her body, Mike asked her to flip over onto her stomach. Feeling disoriented, dizzy and accommodating she did as he told her to without hesitation.

Mike was able to watch the pretty woman in the big mirror to her left while all the men switched camera views and recorded her lithe body as she rolled over languidly, her breasts and trimmed pussy bared to the cameras and their own avid gazes. Positioned on the bed supine, Brynn settled as Mike re-draped the sheet over her, covering everything from the collar bones down.

The masseur settled on his knees to her left and pulled her slender arm from the sheet, doing to that limb what he had done to the two previous. Starting at the extremity he worked inward, massaging her fingers, palms, forearm and bicep. With his knees splayed Mike dropped her hand into his lap as he worked up her arm and Brynn once again failed to immediately notice that she was inadvertently touching his penis as his fingers worked her bicep.

When she did notice she got a little thrill and rolled her wrist a tiny bit to confirm what she was feeling as her hand tipped back and forth on his member. Casually allowing her hand to shift as her arm was worked on she lightly caressed his cock with the back of her hand, hoping he wouldn't notice.

Mike's fingers worked the muscles of her shoulder while her hand subtly assessed his manhood. Mike's hands slipped under the sheet and worked the meat of her upper chest, massaging the muscles between ribs gently. Following the ribs his fingers travelled back and forth across her chest lowering the sheet as he went, exposing more of her smooth skin. Before long he was massaging breast tissue and Brynn wondered how far he would go and how far she would let him go.

When Mike's fingers could no longer reasonably reach muscle through her breast tissue he moved to her other side. Disengaging, he lifted her hand from between his legs, saying nothing and placed in beside her. Scrambling to the other side of the bed he began massaging her right hand, the sheet he'd been slowly moving down her chest remained rumpled, the top half of her left tit exposed.

Once again beginning at the fingers he worked up her arm and, as he finished her forearm, he once again dropped her hand in his lap. As his marvellous hands worked the muscles of her arm she surreptitiously teased herself by letting her hand roam over his package. Being as stealthy as she could Brynn brushed the back of her mostly limp hand over his dangling penis where it moved loosely in his baggy shorts.

Once more Mike's magical fingers reached her upper chest and lowered the sheet further down her chest on the right side. The movement of the sheet across her skin was delicious and Brynn wasn't entirely certain her left nipple hadn't popped out as the sheet lowered over her right side. Internally assessing her left breast without opening her eyes and lifting her head to look, Brynn scanned her hypersensitive nerves to ascertain whether she was exposed on one side, the lust she felt at the idea battling with her resolve to be good.

The wonderful fingers working her right breast made her task much more difficult as Mike continued lowering the sheet and working her right tit. The way Brynn felt; warm, languorous and sensuous she knew she wanted to be nude, Mike and she were already becoming very intimate, what was a little more skin?

Dylan almost shouted with elation when Brynn's nipple popped out. When she had undressed Brynn had been facing Ethan's mirror to check herself out and even though Dylan could see everything on his computer screen he wanted to see with his own eyes. Mike's glasses camera recorded her breasts in perfect detail but seeing it through the mirror was incredibly exciting.

Dylan was an unapologetic breast man and he'd wanted to see Brynn's since day one when she had arrived in the office the year before. The gorgeous young woman didn't show them off, her shirts, usually button-down dress shirts that didn't show off whatever she had. Brynn hardly ever wore anything that revealed cleavage and it had been driving Dylan mad not having a sense of how big or what shape her boobs were. Certainly he enjoyed speculating but nothing was as great as actually seeing them.

To Dylan, who loved breasts of all shapes and sizes, Brynn had spectacular breasts. They were likely B-cups and he guessed she wore a 32B or maybe even 30B, she seemed small around the ribs. As her pale skin was exposed Brynn's coral pink nipples stood out in the warm light of the room. On screen Dylan choose the POV close up of Brynn's chest, adjusting the camera to record Mike's hands as he smoothly carried on massaging Brynn's breast, rubbing oil into her firm, right breast.

The tight, tiny circle of her pink areola poked up from the perfect centre of her firm titties, and although they were both erect the pointed nipples didn't stand very high. Dylan saw cute little nubbins he desperately wanted to suckle. The look on Brynn's face was a strained yearning as she appeared to keenly enjoy Mike massaging her right tit.

No longer in any doubt that both her breasts were visible to her handsome masseur Brynn only flinched a little bit when his hands began rubbing oil into her sensitive breast. The thrill that ran along her nerves made her moan quietly in her throat, but she knew Mike heard. It had been embarrassingly long since Brynn had let a man fondle her breasts and Mike's fantastic hands worked her flesh better than any lover ever had.

After several delicious moments of focusing on her right breast Mike moved both hands to her left breast. It had been feeling left out and once more Brynn accidentally groaned as her skin was excited by his touch. Knowing she had already lost, she hoped if she didn't react too obviously Mike wouldn't allow her to seduce him.

Mike shifted position to kneel on either side of her head and used both hands to grope and massage her entire chest and work the ribs below her bosom. Brynn whimpered gratefully as Mike caressed her entire chest from collar to abdomen, his oily hands applying more and more lubricant as he rubbed her skin. The brush of his hands over her nipples tingled along her nerves delightfully and, as Mike cupped her breasts, with each pass over them she wriggled a little more needing him to fondle her more completely. Brynn could no longer pretend she wasn't powerfully aroused, her body vibrated with passion as Mike groped her sensually.

Further and further down Mike's hands slipped, pushing the sheet over her belly on his down-stroke then on the way up he paused for longer and longer on her chest. Caressing and pinching her nipples openly, teased the writhing woman moaning from his touch. Up and down her front Mike rubbed his hands over he skin, leaning forward over her exposing more and more of her body.

As his hands drove her wild with desire Brynn kept her eyes closed, but she could sense the nearness of his body leaning over her face as his hands roamed closer and closer to her lower belly. Soon he leaned so far forward that Brynn felt his clothes touch her face. Opening her eyes for the first time in a while she saw that as he leaned forward Mike lifted his hips and the crotch of his shorts was grazing her face.

Just inside those shorts, inches from her face at times, his penis wobbled behind the soft material. Mostly distracted by his magnificent hands on her titties Brynn allowed herself to imagine his penis inside those shorts. Closing her eyes she indulged in the feeling of his hands and felt tantalized by each brush of his shorts over her face.

Dylan resisted pulling out his erection and jacking off to Brynn's chest massage, he wasn't sure if any of the guys would pop into his cubicle, he also suspected that things were still going to get more heated and he wanted to wait. Still the sight of his co-worker's fantastic tits being groped by big, black hands got him harder than he could remember. The idea that she didn't know he was watching and had helped set up the whole scenario added so much erotic charge to his arousal.

Mike's warm hands rubbed lower still and on the far reach of his stroke he now spread oil over her hips and lower abdomen, the sheet being pushed down until Brynn was certain her tightly trimmed pubic hair was likely now visible. Deep inside she quailed, hoping there was a way she was wouldn't let him touch her sex, but his soothing caress was seductive and she enjoyed his hands and eyes on her body so much. The will to deny him and rouse herself enough to say no eluded her. Instead she felt a sudden jolt of desire when his penis bumped her on the forehead on his down-stroke.

Since Mike was reaching even lower his cock began to bounce off her face, just the knob dipping down and bumping her, but she could tell what it was. Torn between stopping him and allowing him Brynn felt her legs open under the sheet in anticipation of his hands massaging down between her thighs. Turning her face slightly she presented her left cheek in the hopes that soon his penis would graze her there, Brynn understood her body was going to betray her morals.

When Mike's hands did finally slip down her inguinal groove the natural flow of her body's lines guided his hands directly toward her sex. Over and over he leaned down rubbing her entire front and his fingers slid closer and closer to her sex. Each time he leaned forward his penis grazed Brynn's left cheek and she sighed as his fingers didn't quite reach her vulva.

Until they did.

Mike's long fingers found her labia and rubbed over her sex as his own genitals pressed firmly to her cheek. Twice more Mike groped her whole front up and down, his fingers delving further and for longer into her vulva, prying her lips open and massaging her outer labia. Both time his cock pressed firmly to her cheek, the length laying along her features growing firmer each time.

Sensing his stiffening member growing aroused Brynn confirmed his desire for her and she felt relief, having doubted earlier because he wasn't getting hard. As his cock rested on her face and his fingers rubber the outer lips of her burning sex she nuzzled her face against him, stimulating him and herself. Mike remained where he was for a time, exploring her vulva with his nimble fingers while she rubbed her face on his growing member.

The cameras at the foot of the bed showed a close up of her sex, his fingers parting her lips and finding her clit. Rubbing the little button Mike made Brynn hiss and the men watching zoom in as close as possible. The view from his glasses showed her up-side-down sex massaged by his dark fingers.

The cameras at the head of the bed showed her face rubbing against his loose shorts, nothing really visible but the proximity of her face to his crotch informed all of what she was doing. When Mike pressed a long finger into Brynn's steaming depths she mewled hungrily and parted her thighs wider to give him greater access. The piercing of her inner depths unleashed the lust she had been holding back and Brynn reached for and untied the drawstring on Mike's shorts.

As he began to massage her vulva and teased her clit Brynn whimpered and wriggled her hips clawing at his shorts to release his now erect cock from its soft prison. When the shorts were undone she pulled them easily over his hips and off his buttocks. Pushing them down as far as possible she was grateful when he lifted first one then the other leg so she could get the short all the way off.

As she did so Mike carried on working her clit and driving a finger into her slippery slit, his hard cock bobbled as it was released and it bounced off her cheek. When her hands were free Brynn captured her wobbling prize and began to caress his length and brush her smooth cheek over his warm flesh. The thrill she got from being so brazen felt almost as good as his fingers on her sex.

For several long minutes Brynn worked up the courage to go further, merely caressing his cock with her face and hands. That was salacious enough for her as she allowed him to rub her pussy and bring her closer to climax. The hot length of his firm cock felt sensational as she brushed it over her face. Turning her chin side to side she pointed his shaft toward her feet and brushed his length back and forth over her moving features.

Mike slipped a second finger into her pussy and Brynn moaned loudly as her arousal intensified. One finger brushed over her clit rapidly while his fingers plumbed her depths and teased her inside.

The men behind the walls all recorded her debauchery. Alternating recording her sex being spread open and filled with long fingers and her pretty face nuzzling the huge black erection that obscured her from the camera's lens they documented her lechery.

Nigel was overjoyed to be at the head of the bed and the one most able to see what was happening there. The camera was lower than the mirror and couldn't see much of her face. Nigel periodically leaned over and changed what the computer recorded but his own eyes stared at Brynn as she nuzzled the masseur's genitals The heavy sack spread loosely over her forehead, the heat in the room relaxing the flesh of his scrotum, her nose passed back and forth under his shaft and her mouth kissing and then beginning to lick the big knob.

The lewd, erotic act was captivating and Nigel couldn't believe how lucky he was to witness his aloof, stunning co-worker engaged in such slutty behaviour. Nigel had noticed Brynn before the guys approached him for the conspiracy, who wouldn't spot a woman so lovely, but studying her social media and creeping on her in real life he had become obsessed with her. Seeing her nude and licking a huge cock felt like a reward for his efforts. Even as wrong as it was to spy on her Nigel knew he wouldn't ever have an opportunity to be with a woman like Brynn in any other way.

The exquisite woman ran her delicate hands all over her big lover's ass and cock, ceaselessly touching, stroking, squeezing and groping him as her mouth licked his long hard shaft. Wriggling beneath him Brynn bathed his whole length with her tongue as he lowered his own mouth to her sex and began licking her in return.

When his head fell over her sex blocking the camera four hands tapped the key that switched the cameras to the view of her face between his spread thighs. Unbeknownst to Brynn four of her co-workers rubbed their erections through their pants at the sight of her stunning face wantonly lapping a huge black cock.

Laying on the bed she couldn't believe she was licking his erection. When his mouth found her clit and his thrusting fingers pressed deep she felt the climax that had been slowly approaching roar to life. Humping her hips up at him, seeking more stimulation, Brynn kissed and licked his marvellous cock frantically, impelled to worship his manhood as a means to ignite the powerful orgasm hovering just beyond reach.

Thinking about the fact that she didn't really know her masseur, that she was only there because of the gift of her co-workers and how each of them had pursued her so aggressively she wondered what they would think if they knew she was having sex with the man they sent her to. They would hate it she thought, and that idea was the final spark that ignited her orgasm. The thought of those privileged man-children finding out she fucked the masseur and their impotent anger titillated her just the right way and she began cumming.

Spasms wracked her body as pleasure exploded behind her eyes, centred on the mouth on her sex and the cock on her face. Imagining the horrified faces of her office-mates she pressed her face to his shaft and mewled weakly as pleasure exploded along her nerves. Lifting her hips, needing even more stimulation she quaked and shook as she climaxed.

When the men in question realized she was climaxing they each gaped at her, mesmerizing every detail of her body and face as she squirmed in the throes of ecstasy. Brynn was vocal and demonstrative of her bliss, making whimpering noises and moving her body to maximize her pleasure. All the men felt joy to see just how much she relished carnal pleasure. The woman displayed beneath the big masseur hypnotized her audience with the intensity of her climax.

It had been so long since Brynn had allowed herself a partnered orgasm that she exploded from the increase in physical and intellectual stimulation. Where she would stop once her clit grew too sensitive Mike did not and his tongue on her clit and insistence on probing her vagina prolonged her climax for far longer than she would have on her own. Just as one orgasm released her he would urge another from her excited body, making her cum in a series of gut-wrenching climaxes.