Voyeuristic Valentine's Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Please." Brynn begged softly, not wanting to break the silence but needing to end her delicious tormented.

Mike sat up still kneeling directly over her face, his long cock jutting over her head. The big man pulled off his tank top and squirted oil onto his hands, then wrapped both hands around his own cock and coated it in oil. Brynn reached up and took over spreading the oil over his glorious member. Mike stayed where he was as Brynn coated his entire cock in oil and then lifted her face to rub his greasy manhood all over her features, using her slippery skin to caress him. Jacking his shaft and rubbing her face all over his balls and pole she debased herself showing gratitude for the glorious orgasms.

Tentatively tasting the oil Brynn found it tasted delicious, an almond oil base with hints of spices and other oils. When she felt confident that the oil was edible she resumed licking and suckling the heavy balls hovering over her. Mike's scrotum retracted pulling his whole package into a tighter, firmer ball that she lapped at lewdly.

Moving his hips, Mike danced over her, dragging his genitals over her features and suckling mouth lecherously. Brynn reached up and caressed his torso, running hands all over the muscles of his abdomen and trunk, thrilled by the smooth, sculpted muscles sliding under her greasy hands. Feeling more aroused than she could ever remember being Brynn squirmed on the bed recovered from her orgasms and wanting more stimulation in her heightened state.

Guiding his cock into her mouth Brynn began to suckle the large knob, running her tongue in circles all the way around the tip of his cock, stroking his shaft with one hand while the other groped his ass greedily. The excitement she felt slurping on the cock of a man she didn't know was far greater than she would have expected, but he was too attractive, a perfect specimen of the type of man she adored looking at, his penis big, thick and enticing in the extreme. Passion she hadn't felt in years filled her body, her mouth suddenly tingling like she'd never experienced, her tongue and lips as sensitive and hungry for attention as her vagina usual was.

Behind the walls the men sat in stunned silence watching their demure co-worker debase herself wantonly with the big masseur. When Brynn took his cock into her sweet little mouth four erections emerged from four zippers.

Chad, Dylan and Ethan could all see her performing fellatio on the big black cock with their own eyes while Nigel could only see on his computer screen. Toggling between the top view and the views from the best of the other cameras, scanning the many displays for the best shot, his free hand stroked his straining boner. None of them had truly believed things would get this pornographic, but the shy woman from work was behaving like a deranged slut as they had been promised.

Knowing the clients would want an unobstructed view of the girl Mike didn't reach down and rub her tits or pussy like he wanted to and simply allowed her to work his cock with mouth and hands, enjoying her skills and enthusiasm. The toned body splayed before him being recorded by so many cameras was as sexy as any woman he'd ever been with and Mike smiled to himself grateful to have such a sexy partner this time.

The more she sucked his cock the more she wanted of him in her mouth, the tingle of her skin urging more stimulation. Rolling onto her stomach she was able to take him deeper, suckling him far into her throat. Brynn had never tried to deep-throat a man before and she found it difficult and strange, but she was compelled. Working her throat she attempted to swallow his big knob and gagged. Trying to go slower she dd it again and pulled him further in.

The fullness of her mouth thrilled her. Knowing she had so much manhood shoved into her face electrified her nerves, making her shiver with lust. With her hands on his ass Brynn encouraged Mike to fuck her mouth and, as he began, the slide of his manhood in and out of her mouth titillated her exquisitely. Running her hand all over his ass and stomach Brynn groped him eagerly while she felt thrilled by the movement of his erection over her lips, tongue and the bump of it at the back of her throat. For several moments she relished the feeling of having her mouth fucked by a stranger, the sordid activity thrilling her with its novelty but the need to fuck grew too powerful to ignore.

Scrambling over onto her back she spread her legs around his hips and implored him with her eyes to fill her with his fabulous member. Roaming hands stroked her breasts and held open her slit for him, as Brynn panted and squirmed in aroused torment awaiting his manhood. Looking at his face, she watched his eyes rake her body displayed before him and the sight of him ogling her stabbed her with a salacious thrill.

The wait wasn't long. Mike positioned himself above her, aiming his erection at her pink opening. Brushing his knob over her clit and between her lips he teased her, recording the special moment of penetration with his glasses. As he slipped inside he panned carefully up and down her body showing her face react to being filled by him and showing the inches of his cock disappearing inside slowly.

Brynn accepted his huge member greedily, the satisfying stretch of her vagina elating her with the discomfort of unused muscle. Mike was likely the largest lover she had ever had, but even the smallest would have stretched her a little. The girth pried her open and the length plumbed deep, her vaginal tissue happily expanding for him even if it hurt a little. Panting and mewling her need she took him in until he couldn't stretch her further. Placing one small hand on his chest she held him still and allowed herself to relax and take more of him.

The cameras at the head of the bed by Nigel had an excellent view of his dark shaft opening her little pink slit and cramming within. The view from above recorded her face as she flushed and grimaced with the effort it took to take him all. Mike's glasses gave a fantastic POV of everything and the four men each stroked themselves lecherously at the sight of their co-worker being exploited for their pleasure.

When Brynn felt ready she pushed her hips up at him encouraging Mike to begin moving and the big man slowly eased himself back out of her slippery sex. The removal of his huge cock also tingled irritatingly as her poor vagina adjusted, but the slide of his cock was far nicer than it was discomforting. When the big man shoved back in and started easing in and out rhythmically Brynn felt the glorious sensation of being filled and emptied, the scrape of his thick shaft and the bump as he hit bottom ignite a simmering lust in her body.

If Brynn had thought she was powerfully aroused before, actually being fucked increased her lust by tenfold. Abruptly aggressive she pawed at his shoulder and arms, wriggling her hips and meeting his downward strokes with a grunt as she was crammed full of manhood.

Widening her thighs as far as possible she opened herself to him, wanting the bump of his abdomen on her own, hoping she could take all of him so her clit would get squished as he shoved himself fully into her needy sex. The big man held himself high above her, his long arms tense with effort, popping his glorious muscles which she fondled and began licking with her tingling mouth. Brynn needed more and more stimulation her body clawing toward a powerful climax.

Reaching between her own legs she began to rub her burning clit, his belly only brushing the back of her hand, a couple inches of cock still unable to fit inside her straining vagina. Caressing her own body with both hands as her masseur worked his huge member in and out of her clamping sex, Brynn brought herself over the edge of orgasm and began shuddering with passion as bliss radiated from her core.

Watching his massive pole slip in and out of her gaping pussy Brynn quivered in ecstasy, the entire situation so erotically charged she marvelled that it was real. The slither of his member moving in and out of her clenching grip incited lechery in her bran, the burn in her clit goading her to cum harder. The sordid slide of their oily skin titillated. The sounds of slapping of skin on skin, the squish of her pussy, the gasping, grunting vocalizations they both made incited her, the thought of other clients in other rooms hearing them thrilled Brynn and her orgasm lasted ages.

The audience she imagined was much more tame than the audience she actually had. The four men watched transfixed, none of them touching their laptops at that moment. Whatever view they ended with remaining as they each fell into a masturbatory trance, stroking themselves watching their unsuspecting co-worker orgasm just beyond their mirrors.

Brynn looked distressingly sexy to the men, a stab of jealousy and keen lust piercing each of them as she climaxed while being impaled by the masseur's massive erection. The passionate expression on her face, a mix of pleading and pain looked captivating. As her lithe body strained in its lewd pose, her dancing fingers groping her boobs and rubbing her clit the men stroked themselves mirroring her intensity.

Making eye contact with the near stranger Brynn revelled in the way his eyes scanned her body, the look of intense focus riveted on her climaxing body fuelled keen lechery in the cumming woman. Like an addict caught in the rush of resumed drug use Brynn yearned to be looked at. She spread her body before her lover, exhibiting herself for his avid gaze.

If she had known her co-workers were gazing in rapt attention at her orgasmic pleasure her climax would have been even more intense. The men were each withholding the first impulse to join her in orgasm. Nigel had to force himself to stop masturbating his orgasm threatened so strongly, but he knew this wasn't the end of this amazing experience.

Brynn's orgasm subsided, but didn't fully cease, each impact of Mike's knob with the back of her vagina made her cum a little more. The end of the debilitating bliss gave her a restless hunger for more and new stimulation.

"Let me be on top."

When Mike pulled out she shuddered with loss. When the big man settled on his back, Brynn straddled him and aimed his massive pole at her slippery opening, stopping to once more rub his knob all around her vulva, loving the slide of him over her clit and sensitive lips.

Gazing at her reflection, poised to settled down onto a big, dark cock, Brynn shuddered with passion seeing her flushed, greasy body gleaming in the warm light of the room. The sight of her toned form naked and aroused inflamed her as she sat down on Mike's erection, delirious at the sight of it disappearing inside her pink slit and the feeling of being filled so completely.

Gratified by the mirrors she scanned herself as she rode his huge member, the slither of him in and out of her soaking sex elating her. Giving in to her long repressed urge to indulge in sleazy sex at last drove her to wanton behaviour she might not have engaged in if she had let off more steam once in a while. As it was her libido raged at her self-control and Brynn slammed herself down on Mike's thick manhood, her hips lifting and falling rapidly, her breathing ragged as she tried to stomp out her lust by grinding it under the pestle of his knob grinding the morter of her vagina.

Slippery with oil Mike's hands caressed her ceaselessly as she humped herself with his hardness. Brynn's eyes roamed from mirror to mirror, back to Mike's attention on her and watching his hands grope her pale flesh. The mini-climaxes she'd continued having all along drew closer together and blurred into a low hum of ecstasy bubbling inside her sex as she moved on and off the glorious erection. Mike gripped her hips and drove himself up into her as Brynn came harder and harder. Driven by the elation of her libido Brynn grunted like an animal and fucked herself silly.

Behind the glass the men watching chose various camera angled to record her debauchee, hands working lubricated erections, a whole table to oils, tissues and masturbatory aids at their disposal. Nigel gave in and climaxed into the kleenex, but didn't stop jacking himself after and maintained his erection as the sight of Brynn riding the big black masseur drove him wild with lust.

Chad watched her ass moving up and down and could easily see with his own eyes the way her lips stretch thin around the masseur's girth as he filled her. Desperately wishing it were his cock disappearing inside her luscious cunt Chad also gave in to climax as the fantasy of seeing his adorable co-worker so intimately came true. The continuing fucking encouraged him to keep stroking himself as well, the site of the beautiful couple on the other side of the glass the hottest sight Chad could remember.

Everywhere she looked Brynn saw herself fucking the beautiful masseur and it looked glorious. Fatigued by her strenuous orgasms she settled down on Mike, his erection buried deep inside, making her feel full and sated. The big man was in no mood to rest however, so he used his superior strength to lift her bodily to the side. Arranging her passive form into a face down, ass up situation he pushed himself back into her churning pussy and fucked her from behind.

Dizzy, and languid from multiple, powerful climaxes Brynn knelt on the bed, extending her arms over her head and simply accepted his powerful thrusts. In moments his pummelling once more ignited a lascivious urge in her to look at them in the mirrors. Rising up on her extended arm she looked from mirror to mirror and ogled the glistening lovers she saw rutting like animals in the reflections.

The sordid slap of his thighs on hers, his abdomen on her ass, his huffing and her whimpering filled the room with an orchestra of carnal sounds, the tribal sounding music just audible above the sounds of sex. Periodically a squishy noise of juiciness oozed from where they joined and the obscene sounds mortified her even if they also titillated.

The way they were positioned on the bed Brynn was almost looking herself in the face from an arm's length away. Sleepy eyes looked drunk, her blotchy flushed face sweaty, her hair oily where it had dragged over their bodies and she had a bright red chest from her efforts. The woman looking back at her looked well fucked and blissed out.

Nigel sat on the other side, as close to the glass as jacking off allowed looking directly into the cum-drunk woman less than five feet away. The sounds of Brynn fucking echoed from four laptops around the strange space, her moans of passion thrilling him as much as watching her body.

The masseur increased his pace and Brynn cried out to him.

"Gimme that cum baby! Please let me taste it!"

Five men all drew closer to climax as she begged for his sperm, and Mike fucked her even harder still. Brynn grunted lewdly and her eyes rolled back and she dropped to the bed, her ass still being held by Mike's iron grip as she used her, but she was lost to another orgasm, her body clenching and shaking with passion.

Then the big man pulled away from her and scrambled to her head, lifting her by her hair he pushed his cock into her slack jaw and Brynn began to feebly slurp on his knob while he stroked himself. Brynn seemed to return from some far away place and she took hold of him herself.

Taking over, Brynn came alive as she realized she wasn't just fantasizing about sucking Mike's cock but actually was. Rubbing both hands all over his length and heavy sack she encouraged him to cum while suckling as much of his length into her mouth as possible. Wrapping her tongue around his girth she caressed him greedily wanting to taste him badly.

When he did climax the surge of jism landed on her tongue with a heavy splat, the heat and flavour immediately filling her mouth with that familiar chemical taste she'd missed. Purring her satisfaction Brynn milked him greedily, happy to drink as much sperm as he could give her after so long without. Wishing she had an audience to truly make this a perfect encounter she guzzled his cum and massaged his member thanking him for the many glorious orgasms he'd given her.

The four men behind the glass all filled tissues with their own spunk, the image of her gobbling the big man's knob the vulgar spark to their orgasmic detonation. The erotic delight of seeing such a beautiful woman debase herself for their viewing pleasure delighted them. Their illicit machinations made the beautiful intimacy next door a depraved, pornographic display on this side of the glass and each of them spilled himself at the sight.

When Mike finished and his mighty cock went flaccid in her mouth Brynn released him and glanced at herself in the mirror. The messy, blonde woman looking back at her was familiar from a long time ago, but Brynn hadn't seen her in a while. Dizzy and feeling stoned Brynn stared at herself, depression seeping in underneath the smug satisfaction of being so well fucked. Despairing at the sight of the woman she used to be Brynn tore her gaze from the slut looking back at her and flopped on the bed ashamed.

Mike immediately began to massage her back and she rolled onto her front to allow him better access. The big man soothed her regret with his calming touch and soon Brynn began the difficult process of forgiving herself for feeling lust. The big man gently caressed her skin all over and eased the anxiety she felt at returning to her old ways.

Maybe with age she could do better, make efforts to allow for her exhibitionism to happen in a controlled environment like this mirrored room. That way she might not give in to temptation and flash strangers in random locations and fuck them if they approached, which she had done more than once in the years before.

Maybe she could come back here and meet with Mike again.

"Wow. Thank you." She murmured. "That was a hell of a massage."

"My pleasure." He demurred. "Thank you."

"I got this massage as a gift card, but I would love to see you again..." Brynn said shyly, looking at him, but glancing away.

"That can most certainly be arranged." Mike confirmed and gave an odd look at the mirrors.

Brynn understood. The mirrors were what made this room so special. She too looked at them and smiled making eye contact with Mike in the reflection.

"I would like that very much. "she said.

"Just stop and talk to Judy on your way out and she can book a time at everyone's convenience."

Behind the wall four men grinned and tucked spent cocks into expensive suits. They were gong to spend the money to come back when she got her next massage, no doubt, and consider it a bargain to boot. After all Brynn was now all their Valentine.