Voyeurs & Blindfolds Ch. 01

Story Info
After witnessing a sex act, Deb finds she is... intrigued?
3.7k words
4.69
10.6k
16

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/04/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All participants in this work of fiction are over the age of twenty.

"So, you remember me telling you the new neighbour moved in?" Deb Lansing says.

"The one you haven't met?" Gina asks, not even looking up from her phone. Deb sighs as she lets go of the strand of black wavy hair she is playing with and puts her hand over her friend's phone.

"Listen! Okay so the new neighbour had a party last night and..."

"No way! And the bitch didn't even invite me! Couldn't have been much of a party then." Other than rolling her eyes at Gina's usual sarcasm, Deb ignores the comment.

"Aaannyway, there's a bunch of people, music going but not too loud..."

"Any cute guys?"

"Are you going to let me tell this or what? You won't believe what happened!" This time it's Gina that rolls her eyes.

"Fine, skip to the juicy parts." she says looking into her friend's blue eyes. Gina puts her phone down and takes a sip of her coffee. The place is busy but not packed. Most of the tables have patrons and the music can sort of be heard over the buzz of conversation. "Give me the dirt, girl."

"Fine." Deb pauses and collects her thoughts. Then just because she could, she takes a slow drink of her tea. She knows just how to bait her best friend and draws it out just a little bit longer until she sees that Gina is about to say something snarky. Then Deb drops the hook that will snare her. "So I was in the bushes and I realize..."

"Wait. What? Bushes?"

"Hush you, juicy bits remember? So I was in the bushes when I realize that it isn't a..."

"Oh, no, no no. Back up. How did you end up in the bushes? Are you a peeping tom? Stalking your neighbour? Ooo, were you alone?" Gina asks, wagging her eyebrows at the last bit.

"As it turns out, I wasn't." Deb aims her sweetest smile at her friend then pauses to take another slow sip of tea.

"Ugh! You do this every time! Fine tell me the whole story then."

"Okay. Ten thirty-ish, neighbour having a party. Lots of people, with me so far?" Deb asks and Gina nods, making a 'move-it-along' motion. "Right, so I'm taking the trash to the bin out back when I hear a noise. It sounds like a kitten and it's coming from the neighbour's yard. It was hard to tell with the music, but that's what it sounded like. So I cut through the little break in the hedge." Deb reaches across the table and prevents Gina from picking up her phone when it dings with a text.

"Remember how the the Taylor's backyard used to be? Now picture it overgrown since the place has sat empty for months. It's also night with only a half moon and some clouds. Sometimes I could see and others it was almost pitch black. So here I am, creeping round bushes and shrubs trying to find this kitten only it's not crying all the time. I finally track it to bushes by this back shed, but now I'm not too sure if it is a kitten. All these different scenarios start running through my mind, freaking me out. I blame you by the way, with all your scary movies."

"So what, a monster popped out and tried to eat you?" Gina laughed.

"No, but it's a good thing I did pause. I'm crouched behind a big flowering bush, looking towards the shed a dozen or so feet away when the moon comes out from behind the clouds. And that's when I see them." Deb grabs Gina's hands, her eyes wide with excitement. "A man and a woman, and they were doing it!"

"What!" Gina exclaims loudly causing a couple at the next table to glance their way. "They were, like..." and she leans in and whispers, "fucking?"

"Yea! It took a second to realize what I was seeing. He was sitting back against the wall and she was riding his lap, facing out..." Deb tells a half truth. The woman wasn't facing out. At first.

"Reverse cowgirl."

What?" Deb asks confused by Gina's sudden interjection.

"Reverse cowgirl. Geez Deb, don't tell me you've nev..."

"Aanyway! The clouds part and I realize what I'm seeing is this woman's tits encased by big hands as she bounces up and down on his... Ahem." Deb leans in and whispers, "And clearly loving it as she's whimpering and moaning!"

"So, what did you do?" Gina asks excitedly, her eyes wide.

"What the hell do you think I did? I backed up as quietly and quickly as I could and got the hell out of there." Deb lies as the scene replays quickly through her head. The way the woman suddenly stopped her bouncing then looking over her shoulder with a slow wicked smile. How she casually and gracefully turned around and so slowly impaled herself on the the man's cock. Leaning back in the moonlight, holding her leg's open to show everything while smiling right at Deb... Mentally shaking herself, Deb looks at Gina sitting rigid, holding a hand over her mouth in shock starring at her friend. It took all of two heart beats before Gina asks,

"So... was he cute?"

"What! How the hell would I know, I wasn't sticking around to watch!" Deb lies again, then quieter she adds, "Besides his face was in shadow, I couldn't see him clearly." Gina gasps and giggles, giving Deb's hand a playful smack.

"You perv! You did look! So then, what about... you know, down there? Was he big?" It's Deb's turn to gasp at her friend.

"Gina! I wasn't going to stare at her lady bits!" Deb giggles, "Okay I peeked! He wasn't porn sized, but I'd say he was a bit bigger than Brad." Gina laughs with her. "But that's not the best part. Well okay it is, but there's more. So here I am, looking around trying to find this kitten, right?"

"Oh no!" Gina exclaims realizing, "You didn't?" Deb blushes and nods her head.

"I'm creeping around calling out 'Pus, pus, pus' or 'here kitty kitty kitty'." and she buries her face in her hands as Gina kills herself laughing.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

It's half way through Deb's shift at the Coffee Spot Cafe and its not what she would call busy. If anything it's two customers above dead. And one of them is more interested in his laptop then ordering anything more. Deb wonders if he is trying to write a book or something as he never stops typing. The other customer, a woman, seems to be waiting for someone as she sips her herbal tea blend. Eyeing her up, Deb doesn't recall ever seeing her here before but can't place why she looks kind of familiar.

A quite jangle of bells announce the Cafe door opening. Deb's former English teacher enters the cafe, and three years later, Mrs Jenkins still looks exactly the same. Thirty something and still wearing exactly the same style of fashion. Sharply dressed in blazer and blouse, grey pin striped skirt to her knees and sensible shoes. Not flats but not high heels either. Her dirty blond hair, as always, done up in a tight bun. Deb remembers all the guys used to drool over her. And probably still do. As if they would ever stand a chance against that tall handsome hunk of a husband of hers. Deb waves a greeting but Mrs Jenkins looks right through her as she peers around the cafe. Spotting the woman drinking the herbal tea she takes a couple steps, hesitates, then not quite casually, walks over. At the table, she seems, almost shy. Or nervous. This peaks Deb's interest as Mrs Jenkins is usually anything but. Now that Deb thinks about it, she has seen this type of behaviour before. Many times played out in the cafe, although usually it's a boy trying to work up the nerve to talk to a girl. Surreptitiously, Deb watches, giving them a few minutes before walking over to take their order. No doubt about it in Deb's mind, Mrs Jenkins seems... nervous isn't the right word. Flustered? Giddy? Infatuated school girl? All of the above? Now Deb really is intrigued. Grabbing her order pad, she heads over.

Before she can even open her mouth, the woman does a double take, then squints her eyes at Deb. Trying her best to ignore the woman's penetrating gaze, Deb turns to Mrs Jenkins and to her astonishment the woman is blushing!

"Uh... I mean Hi! Welcome to the Coffee Spot, can I get you anything?" Mrs Jenkins, while not turning away, won't meet Deb's eyes and she just shakes her head. 'What the hell?' is all Deb can think. Quickly forcing her smile back in place, she turns to the other woman at the table. "Can I get you some more..." The woman is staring at Deb very intently. "...Tea?" she finishes weakly. Suddenly the woman's eyes go wide with delighted surprise, then a slow very wicked smile slides across her face. At the sight of that smile, Deb gasps at the memory storming through her head. A moonlit garden. That wicked smile on the woman bouncing on a hard cock. Legs spread lewdly, showing Deb everything! No wonder she seemed familiar! 'Oh shit! OH SHIT! She recognizes me too!' Then quickly another thunder bolt in Deb's mind and she turns wide eyed to the blushing Mrs Jenkins. 'Oh My God!'

"Ah... Um I'll... I'll just go, and... and, get some more hot water for your tea!" Deb says in a rush then flees the room.

Alone in the kitchen, Deb stands with a hand over her mouth, eyes still wide with shock. And embarrassment. She feels the urge to run and hide but she knows she can't just leave. There are customers... A glance at the clock tells her she has less than an hour before closing.

"Oh shit! What am I going to do!" Deb paces, chewing a finger nail. "I can't go back out there! Damn it!" She walks to the door and peeks through the round window. The laptop man is still typing away, oblivious to the mini drama happening right in front of him. The herbal tea woman and Mrs Jenkins sit across from each other, in quite conversation. It seems to Deb that her former teacher doesn't know what to do with her hands. 'You and me both girl!'

With a sigh, Deb goes to push the door, but her hands are shaking. Stopping, she closes her eyes, takes a couple deep breaths and tells herself, 'Your a server. Your an adult. Be professional. You got this.' She steps out of the kitchen and immediately spots the woman smiling her wicked little smile right at her. Quickly Deb looks away, knowing she is failing at not blushing and hurries over behind the counter, trying to make herself busy. Or at least look busy. It doesn't take long before she is just repeating wiping the counter or putting things away and the kettle has boiled twice. With a sigh, she knows she has little choice. Filling a thermal jug, she heads for the ladies, chickens out and deftly turns and crosses the room to the typing man.

"Hi. We will be closing soon, is there anything else I can get you?" The man orders a coffee to go, and pays the bill, giving Deb the bare minimum tip before leaving. Now it's just her and the ladies. From the register, she watches a nervous Mrs Jenkins get up from the table and head for the ladies room. The other woman turns and aims the evil little smile Deb's way. To her credit, Deb barely flinches and fakes working. Without looking she can feel the other woman's eyes on her. Can feel that sly smile aimed in her direction. The tapping of shoes and Deb turns to see Mrs Jenkins returning from the loo. If anything she seems even more... nervous? Excited? Deb watches from the corner of her eye as she continues trying to look busy.

Mrs Jenkins sits, glances Deb's way to see if she is looking, then quickly hands the other woman something red all the while blushing like crazy. The other woman takes the offering and just before putting it in her hand bag, glances at Deb, smiles wickedly and lets the lacy red panties unfurl. Deb, much to her credit, doesn't gasp and hides her shock by turning away. She is pretty sure the woman did that quite deliberately, and entirely for Deb.

The scraping of chairs and Deb looks round. Mrs Jenkins is almost speed walking out the door as the other woman... saunters over to the register. The same way a big cat saunters while watching prey. Deb gulps and feels as if she has been nailed to the floor, unable to move.

"Well, that was quite nice, I really enjoyed that blend of tea. I'll have to make sure to come back..." And she looks at the name tag pinned to Deb's chest, "...Deb. Please, no need for the bill and keep the change." Deb swallows again when the woman adds with a predatory gleam, "See you again, soon."

The quite jangles of the bells on the cafe door breaks Deb's spell and she rushes over to lock the door. Quickly she lowers all the blinds then stands with her hands covering her mouth, heart pounding.

"Oh My God! She knows who I am! And she's my next door neighbour! What am I going to do!" Deb stands for several minutes as two memories keep wandering through her head. One an erotic display on a moonlit night, the other a pair of red panties unfurling. Then she thinks of the blushing Mrs Jenkins and Deb bites her lip. "Holy Shit!" Then another minute passes and Deb knows she needs to finish cleaning and close.

Finishing up and putting the few remaining things away distracts her as she autopilots cleaning up. It's not until she picks up the cash left by the... "I don't even know her name." Deb says to herself. "I've seen her lady bits and don't even know her name!" Deg giggles, then laughs, her tension finally breaking. Then she stops dead when she sees there is a note hidden under the cash.

'Here kittie kittie kittie! Back door will be unlocked.'

Deb finds herself standing beside her car in the driveway. She doesn't remember closing and locking up. She doesn't remember driving home or even getting out of the car. She wonders just how long she has been standing there, looking at her neighbours house. More specifically, staring at the lit window of her neighbours house. Sandy, her house mate is home, her car is also in the driveway but there are no lights on inside. Shaking herself, Deb turns to go inside then stops. Biting her lip, she turns back to her neighbour, turns towards her door, then turns back once more to the house next door. Thinking about the blushing Mrs Jenkins and Deb shakes her head.

"Just a quick peek, to see if I'm right." she tells herself almost convincingly. "Just a quick peek."

Deb glances around the dark back yard but can see little. The moon is the thinnest of slivers providing little light. Hesitantly she places a foot on the steps then climbs them, trying to be quiet.

'Holy fuck! Am I really going to do this?' she thinks, holding the door handle. Slowly she turns it and, as promised, it's not locked. The door easily opens. 'Shit. I guess I am.'

She enters what appears to be a mud room. The only light comes from down a short hall. Creeping as quietly as she can, Deb nervously starts forward. Her heart sounds like a kettle drum and she is sure anyone in the house can hear her panting breath. She passes two closed doors and stops at the corner. Peeking round, the living room has only one light on, and what is shows makes Deb's breath catch.

A single kitchen chair sits in the middle of the tastefully decorated room. But that is not what has Deb entranced. Standing, the mostly naked and still unnamed woman and Mrs Jenkins are embraced in a slow passionate kiss. While Mrs Jenkins has lost her blazer, Deb surprise and... excitment? she is also blindfolded! The other woman is dressed in very lacey black lingerie that hides, well, nothing. As the two women kiss, hands come up and pull Mrs. Jenkins hair out of the tight bun. Long and straight, it cascades just past her shoulders. Once again, Deb feels rooted to the floor and unable to move.

Breaking the kiss, her neighbour moves behind Mrs. Jenkins, and begins kissing her neck and nibbling on an earlobe. Slowly she unbuttons Mrs. Jenkins' blouse and slips it from her shoulders. Deb, almost mesmerized, realizes that she wishes she could move to get a better vantage point and the thought shocks her. She has never really thought about other women in that way. But damn! 'This is hot!' Then her eyes widen further as one hand slowly works it way down Mrs. Jenkins torso to slide under the top of her skirt.

Mrs. Jenkins, whimpering, has now lost her bra, baring her breasts to the slowly exploring hand. Her head back against her lover's shoulder and to one side allowing the kisses to continue on her neck. From this angle Deb can see that Mrs. Jenkins's breast look slightly larger than her own and have only a little sag. Her neighbour pulls her glistening fingers from Mrs Jenkins skirt and holds them up to the woman's lips who purrs as she sucks them into her mouth. Taking Mrs. Jenkins hands, the woman makes the teacher play with her own breasts while she slowly zips the back of her skirt until it slips off and pools at their feet. Then her hand is back down between the legs of the now naked Mrs. Jenkins, making her rock her hips in tune with what those fingers are no doubt doing. Deb can't help but admire the women's bodies and the highly erotic show, once again wishing she had a better vantage point. And once more, she is shocked at herself, but not for wishing, but that she is squeezing her thighs together because she is rather turned on!

Mrs. Jenkins whimpers when her lover stops and pushes her down to sit on the hard back chair. Stepping around in front, the woman sees Deb and smiles. Deb freezes, panic warring with... with what? Once again she finds she can't move. Or doesn't want to move?

The woman steps in closer to the blindfolded woman and lifts a leg up, placing her foot on the back of the chair. Not taking her eyes off Deb, she places a hand on the back of Mrs Jenkins head, pulling her forward and between her legs. Holding her lover in place and the other hand playing with her breast, she watches Deb watching the pair of them and sighs. Which turns to a moan as her hips start to rock slowly.

Deb can't take it anymore and as quietly as she can, steps out from the hall to get a better look. The woman's smile widens and she groans, clearly turned on by Deb's actions. Deb takes a couple more steps to the side and now she can clearly see the action. Mrs. Jenkins is not only lustily licking this woman, but she is frigging herself at the same time! Deb can clearly hear the sloppy sounds of her fingers plunging into her own wet sloppy pussy! The heavy scent of her passion!

'Oh my god! That is so hot!' Deb thinks, unaware that her own hands have come up and she is playing with her breasts. The woman is still staring at Deb and is clearly coming close to orgasm. Mrs Jenkins, moaning just as loud doubles her efforts and her lover responds in tune. Deb is so turned on and so mesmerized she has started fondling herself through her work dress.

A quick thought about how wrong this is, is quickly dismissed when she realizes just how wet her own pussy is. And how badly she needs to be touched! Pulling her dress up, she slides her fingers inside her wet panties and begins to masturbate. A sharp gasp from the woman whose name she still doesn't even know makes her look up into her eyes. The woman is locked on Deb's fingers and pussy and suddenly the woman orgasms! Deb watches in horny fascination as she bucks and shakes against her lover's face.

A strangled cry and the woman almost collapses, her legs barely able to support her after her intense orgasm. Deb, finally realizing where she is standing and how it would look to Mrs. Jenkins, fights down her sudden panic and quickly and as a silently as she can, flees the room. Down the hall and out the door, careful to not let it slam.

'Oh my god! Oh my god! Oh MY GOD!' is all she can think while the images of the sex she just watched continue to run through her head. Home, door locked and up to her bedroom, Deb throws herself on to her bed. Scared, thrilled, slightly ashamed and very horny, Deb curls into a ball and chews on a finger nail. She can't get the images out of her head and her thighs are pressing together and her nipples are rock hard.

12