Voyeurs & Blindfolds Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Oh fuck! I can't take it!' and off comes the dress and bra and panties. Sitting on the edge of the bed she fingers herself, reliving the experience. The lingerie clad woman. Mrs. Jenkins, blindfolded and almost naked, the woman behind her caressing her body.. Then she thinks about Mrs. Jenkins. How this gorgeous woman was so turned on by being blindfolded and orally pleasing another woman, that she was fingering herself. Shivering and with a strangled moan Deb rides the wave of pent up lust and orgasms! Her whole body shakes as she muffles her screams of pleasure into her pillow until she has nothing left. Exhausted, Deb falls back on the bed and lies there, breathing hard. It takes a few minutes and a couple tries before she can find the strength to crawl into bed proper and pull the covers up. She is asleep in no time at all.

12