Voyeurs Join the Action

Story Info
A couple joins us after watching.
1.5k words
4
19.4k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I watched him at the refrigerator. He was standing, uncertain, in his boxers. We had just woken up and I was wearing loose pajama shorts and a thin, loose tank top. As he leaned over to take something out, I let my impulses go: I walked up behind him, held his back down with my hand and started humping him, quickly and as hard as I could manage. Taken by surprise, he held the position. I wasn't sure if he was amused or upset but after a few seconds he straightened up, turned around and said "Serena, what will be neighbors think?" We were in his brand new apartment. The kitchen was on one side of the room that was the living room. The adjacent wall was all windows facing a common yard with lounge chairs and lawn. A glass door led directly out. Anyone walking by had full view of the entire room.

"Oh, I didn't know you cared what people thought, Brett", I said in a snide tone.

"I don't. But I think you do."

With that he grabbed me by the hair, turned me around and pushed me across the still unfurnished room to the opposite wall. I put my hands out to keep from slamming into the wall. I was already panting, taken completely aback. With his free hand he easily pulled down my shorts, only just enough to gain access to me. I squeezed my thighs together to at least delay the abuse I knew was coming. It was useless. His fingers slipped easily inside me. My hands pushed against the wall trying to fight his arm pushing me into it, meanwhile my hips tried to move away from him but his rapidly moving fingers initiated a deep moan in me. No matter how hard I tried to hold back I couldn't resist the orgasm he forced, along with the gush of warm liquid I suddenly felt draining out of me, all the way down my thighs and soaking my shorts.

"Always wet for me, baby. You know how much I love that", he said as he pulled my hips away from the wall and against his body. I could feel his rock hard cock against me and I waited for it to push inside me, my hands still on the wall, now holding on so I don't fall over. He pulled back away from me and I knew he was getting ready to fuck me. But instead of his cock, I felt a hard slap across my pussy. I screamed in surprise, in pain, in shock. My pussy lips were throbbing now. I was already sore from all the fucking we'd done in the past couple of days. But he had never hit me like that.

He quickly slipped inside me. I was panting now. The pain on my sore labia seemed to intensify the pleasure of his cock deep inside me. The sensations built up to a low, primal moan as I started shivering with pleasure. He didn't slow down and my orgasm intensified to a scream. I felt myself squirting again, the same warm liquid down my things, drenching my shorts, and this time drenching him as well.

"Good girl", he said, pulling out and pushing me down to my knees. His wet, hard cock was now against my face. I could smell myself on him, my face getting wet with my own fluids. He pushed himself down my throat, my mouth full of my own thick juices, making it even harder to keep from gagging. He held my head, pushing it towards him as I put up my hands to push him back.

"Don't touch me", he ordered. I winced against the sharp pain his cock was causing in my throat. My eyes started tearing and I was gagging, my stomach starting to contract in response. I could tell he loved it, pushing me to my boundaries. I couldn't breathe with his cock lodged in my throat and had a hard time not using my hands to push him away. Just when I couldn't take it anymore, he pulled out. I was thankful for a breath of air and took a big breath just as his cum started assaulting my face, getting inside my nostrils. I opened my mouth wider to make up for it and tasted his cum on my tongue. I tried opening my eyes but my lashes were heavy with his thick liquid. I knew the sting that would come from forcing it so I kept them shut. He was finished. I was sitting on my heels, hands on my thighs trying to catch my breath. I wasn't sure where he was or which way I was facing but from the light I could detect on my closed lids, I knew I was facing the big, open window. I was still catching my breath when I felt him next to me, lovingly putting his arm around me. He was still breathing hard too.

"I wonder what the neighbors think now", he said. I didn't dare respond.

He wiped his cum off my eyes with his fingers. As I opened my eyes, blinking into the light, he pointed out the window.

"Look," he said. "It looks like we have an audience."

Across the courtyard, in a window on the second floor, two figures were looking straight at us. She had striking long blonde hair. He had dark hair and was standing behind her and touching her breasts. He opened her shirt and she turned around and pushed him back into the shadows of their apartment.

The next day as we sat in the courtyard, a couple walked by. They were without a doubt the couple in the window the day before. Her hair could not be mistaken. It was long, thick, shiny, and blonde. They slowed down and looked at us as they passed. I smiled and they smiled back. Brett looked up too and it was now clear we all recognized each other. They sat with us and introduced themselves. They were Anya and Luka, both had heavy Russian accents.

"That was really hot watching you two yesterday", Luka said.

I was a bit embarrassed but I was attracted to them and was rather glad they saw us. We chatted for a while and before long they invited us to their apartment. Once we got there it didn't take long for us all to start making out. Brett and Anya started kissing first. Luka and I kissed a bit then Anya came over to me. I enjoyed kissing her soft mouth. And touching her breasts. Brett was playing with her from behind and Luka was doing the same to me. Pretty soon we had Anya undressed and laying on the bed. She was beautiful and soft. Brett put his cock in her mouth. I watched her suck him, his perfect penis getting more and more wet as her lips wrapped around him and he went deeper into her mouth. Luka was starting to undress me.

"I want to see you lick her," he said.

I spread her legs to expose her labia and started exploring her with my tongue. She started moaning. I was enjoying the salty taste of her increasingly wet lips. I alternated putting my tongue inside her pussy then licking her clit. Behind me I could feel Luka's hard cock pushing against me. I was having a hard time focusing on Anya while Luka was going deeper inside me. Eventually my focus was turned to the hard cock going in and out of me. Brett started fucking Anya and I watched them enjoying each other's bodies next to me. I watched her orgasm, their eyes locked as she was struggling to focus on her body and on his gaze at the same time.

Luka lay on the bed and I climbed on top of him. As I was riding him Brett came behind me, pushed me slightly forward and I realized suddenly that he was planning to enter me also. I didn't see any lube around and I knew my own juices would be the only kind of lubrication I would get. I tensed up in anticipation but once I felt him pushing against my ass I forced myself to relax. I knew he wouldn't go easy on me and it would be useless to resist.

"You want more cock inside you, don't you?" he asked. Before I could mutter any answer he pushed inside me and I let out a squeal of pain and put my hand behind me in a gesture to stop him. But he grabbed my hair and kept pushing harder.

"Now you want to be in control?" he said sarcastically. I was gasping for air but my body was enjoying being filled up and controlled by two cocks. Suddenly the pain gave way to only pleasure and my orgasm started taking over my body as a moaned loudly. I felt myself gushing all over Luka who seemed rather mesmerized. Anya was sitting up next to us, touching herself and watching, fascinated.

I knew Brett was enjoying the scene and he kept fucking me harder, making me come again. And again. Exhausted, I lay down next to Anya as both men jerked off into our open, waiting mouths.