Voyeurs Watch Tennis Stud Pt. 01

Story Info
Coach Spies on Hot Redhead & Tennis Player.
1k words
3.48
4.4k
5
0

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/24/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HerMatman
HerMatman
80 Followers

Tom (18 yrs.) is a quiet senior student who received an athletic scholarship for college in tennis. He's low-key who isn't on social media at all. He only follows his P.E. coach who helped him get that 4-year scholarship. It's winter and Tom always plays inside an indoor tennis court at the city gym. He is finished and heads to the locker room.

Tom is naked under a hot shower. He stands at 5'8" who has short brown hair. His slender body has toned muscles reaching from the shoulders to the thighs. He also has full round butt-cheeks.

He doesn't know that he's being watched. A small window is open above which looks straight down at him. He turns around but doesn't see the window close quickly.

The next day after Math class. Tom looks at his iPhone in the hallway. A text message has a photo attached. His eyes grow big who recognizes the woman in that picture. Her name is Elena (26 yrs.) who is a red-headed secretary (38-24-34) at the high school. She's popular with the male teachers and students.

Tom walks outside and looks at Elena's photo again. She's wearing a white see-through "nightie." She has dollar-size, pink, nipple areolas and a thick red pussy. Her text message only says, "Hi Tom" along with her phone number.

That afternoon. Tom finishes up his tennis workout at the city gym. He walks over to the bench and drops his racket. He pulls a towel from his duffle bag and grabs his iPhone too. He smiles and then calls Elena.

ELENA: Hi Tom. Glad you called me.

TOM: Um... Hi, Miss Elena. You have an incredible body.

ELENA: Thanks, and so do you.

TOM: I do?

ELENA: Yeah, (chuckles). There's a window above the men's shower.

TOM: Here, in the city gym?

ELENA: Yes. I've been watching you from up there.

TOM: Did you take photos? I don't want them on the internet.

ELENA: No, I didn't. Don't put mine on the internet either.

TOM: I won't. Uh... Miss... What about your boyfriend?

ELENA: What boyfriend? I've been waiting for you to break up with Cassie.

TOM: I did last October.

ELENA: I dropped Jake last week.

TOM: Miss... I can't stop thinking about your body. It's so hot.

ELENA: Thanks... Call me Elena.

TOM: Uh... Okay Elena. There's a hotel behind the school's tennis courts.

ELENA: I know where it is.

TOM: Friday night after the basketball game. Room 110.

ELENA: Tom, I can't wait. By the way, your coach gave me your number.

The next day. Tom stands in coach Brady's (36 yrs.) office. He looks at Tom's iPhone in complete shock.

Coach says, "Holy shit. I asked her out and she said no."

Tom laughs, "You did? Sorry about that, sir."

Coach replies, "Goddamn... Those-huge-incredible-fucking tits.!!"

Tom smiles, "She's been watching me."

Coach asks, "I forgot that she asked for your phone number."

Tom answers, "I got a hotel room."

Coach asks, "Behind the tennis courts?"

Tom nods, "Yes sir, this Friday night."

The Friday night game is over. The hotel is surround by bushes and trees. The door of room 110 is at the far left. A tiny walk-way goes around that corner with more windows.

The trees draw shade from the night lights. The curtains are closed, but the left side has an opening. Coach Brady waits in his truck for both Tom and Elena to enter room 110. He waits a few more minutes to make sure nobody will see him.

Coach whispers, "I bet they're already fucking."

He climbs out of his truck and quickly runs through the parking lot. He reaches room 110 and steps around to the far end of the windows. He peeks inside.

Tom and Elena are naked on the bed. Her butt-cheeks are on the edge with both legs lifted up into the air. His head is in between those legs with both hands wrapped around her thighs.

Tom's 7-inch cock is buried inside of her red pussy. He is pushing in fast and hard. His body slams against her buttocks.

Coach whispers, "Goddamn Tom. You're so shy and gentleman like... Go ahead... Fuck her good."

Inside The Hotel Room.

Tom watches her massive tits jiggle as he pushes in hard.

Slap-Slap-Slap-Slap-Slap-Slap.!!!

She replies, "UnhUnnnh-T-Tom-Tom-UnnhhUnhUnh.!!"

He grunts, "Ooohh-Yeah... Yeahhh... Red-Hot-Pussy."

Slap-Slap-Slap-Slap-Slap-Slap.!!!

She says, "My-God-Tom... My... UnnhhUnhUnnnh.!!"

He responds, "Yeahh... Yeahhhh... So-Fucking-Hot."

Outside The Hotel Room.

Under the coach's school jacket. His jeans are unzipped and he is stroking his hard cock.

He whispers, "Holy Shit... Look at those big titties jiggle... Shit.!"

He strokes his cock even faster.

Coach whispers again, "I dream... About those titties."

Back Inside the Hotel Room.

Tom grips her legs even tighter as he slams into her.

Slap-Slap-Slap-Slap-Slap-Slap.!!!

Elena says, "T-Tom... Tom... You're-So-Hot.. Huh-Hot."

He grunts, "So... Are-You... Fuck."

He lets go of her legs and pulls out his stiff cock. He breathes hard.

She asks, "Why did you stop?"

He answers, "Nothing-Nothing... Just-holding-it."

He pushes her legs to the left and says, "Doggy-style. Miss Elena."

She turns over and pushes up onto her hands and knees.

He climbs behind her. His right fingers reach down to rub her pussy lips.

Tom says, "Elena, you're so damn wet."

His fingers rub that wetness over his cock-tip. The right hand grips his shaft and guides it toward her pussy lips. He slips in all the way.

Back Outside The Hotel Room.

Coach begins stroking his crotch again, under the jacket.

He whispers, "Goddamn Tom... You're gonna pound that fine ass."

Tom's hands grip her beautiful hips.

Back Inside The Hotel Room.

Tom's skin slams against Elena's butt-cheeks.

Slap-Slap-Slap-Slap-Slap-Slap.!!!

Her hands grip the bed sheets, "UnnnhUnhh..UnhUnnnnhhUnnUnnh.!!"

He watches his steel-shaft push in and pull out.

Slap-Slap-Slap-Slap-Slap-Slap.!!!

Her butt-cheeks jiggle wildly.

She replies, "Feels... So-Good... UnnnhUnhUnnnhh... T-Tom.. G-Good.. Tom."

Tom grunts, "Yeah-Good... Good... Here it Cums... Here-It-Cums."

Slap-Slap-Slap.!!!

He shoves inside and holds it.

Tom explodes, "Uhh-Ahhhhhhhh.. Ahhhhhhhh.. Ahhhhh.. Fuuuckk.. Miss Elena..!!"

After a few seconds. He opens his eyes and looks down at his cock. He gives a few more short thrusts. Her butt-cheeks jiggle again.

He grunts, "Damn, I'm usually a gentleman."

They both laugh.

HerMatman
HerMatman
80 Followers