Voyeurs Watch Tennis Stud Pt. 02

Story Info
Coach Watches Chocolate Woman & Tennis Star.
1k words
3.77
2.6k
4
0

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/24/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HerMatman
HerMatman
81 Followers

Shanice (26 yrs.) is a black teacher (35-24-35) at the local community college. She was introduced to a "peep" window at the city gym. It's above the men's locker-room shower. The winter cold brings tennis players to the indoor courts at this gym. That includes Tom (18 yrs.) who is the latest senior high school sensation.

The small window is open above the locker-room showers.

Shanice watches Tom who stands under a hot shower facing the wall. His round butt-cheeks jiggle with movement. He has a thin frame with a lot of tiny muscles covering his back. She knows that he only stands at 5'8" but has a well-toned body. It looks like he just shaved his brown hair who leaves it long on the top.

Tom won a 4-year athletic college scholarship. He is the top male tennis player at the three-division high school level. His senior year looks "winning" before he heads off to college. Shanice is a huge tennis fan who had been watching him closely.

Elena (26 yrs.) had hooked up with Tom and she is friends with Shanice. She even told her about the secret window at the city gym. She also gave Shanice Tom's iPhone number. He doesn't want any long-term relationship though.

Tom stands in front of his school locker in between classes. His iPhone lights up with a new text message. He reads that message and it says, "Tom. I'm Shanice... See photo." He opens up her attached picture. She's a dark-chocolate-black-woman with very short hair. She wears a long red, see-through, nightgown. Her black nipples and dark pussy are prominent.

Tom whispers, "Holy... A beautiful black chick."

Outside in the city gym parking lot. Tom sits in his truck who gets ready to work-out on the tennis courts. He calls Shanice.

SHANICE: Hey Tom. I was waiting for you to call me.

TOM: Hello, Miss Shanice. Are you real in that photo?

SHANICE: Yep, that's the real me.

TOM: Uh-Miss... You're absolutely beautiful.

SHANICE: Thank you, sir... Just don't share my photo with anyone.

TOM: I won't Miss... How do you know me?

SHANICE: I'm a tennis fan and I've watched you win - all last year.

TOM: Thank you Miss. I want to break new records this year.

SHANICE: You will Tom. You will.

TOM: Um... Miss. Do you know where the hotel is behind our high school tennis courts?

SHANICE: Yes, I do.

TOM: Room 110. This Saturday night... Thanks, Miss Shanice.

The next day. Inside of Coach Brady's (36 yrs.) office. He looks at Tom's iPhone with big eyes.

Coach says, "Holy Mother of God."

Tom asks, "What's going on sir? These women sending me photos."

Coach replies, "Think about it son. You broke up with Cassie and you're a top tennis athlete."

Tom smiles, "I slept for 12 hours after Elena... With a smile on my face."

Coach says, "I know. She worked little Tom pretty good... I mean, she did, right?"

They both laugh.

Tom says, "Miss Shanice will be my first black woman. Sir, she's beautiful."

Coach replies, "Yeah, she is. The hotel behind the tennis courts?"

Tom smiles, "Yes sir, this Saturday."

Coach Brady sits inside of his car in the back of the hotel parking lot. He decided not to tell anyone that he's a voyeur. This time he brought his favorite lotion and a few towels.

Tom and Shanice had already arrived and went into room 110 together.

Coach, "Saturday night live. This is gonna be fucking hot."

He jumps out of his car and runs over quickly. He reaches around the corner of room 110 who looks back to check if nobody notices him. The small pathway leads to the end of the windows. Coach pulls out his lotion and peeks inside the small curtain opening.

Inside The Hotel Room.

Shanice is naked who lays back on the bed. Her butt-cheeks are near the edge. Both legs are spread open in the air. Tom is also naked who kneels on the floor. His head is in between her legs. The right fingers pinch her dark left nipple. Tom's left middle finger digs deep inside of her pink cunt. His tongue works on that clitoris.

Her hands grip the bed sheets and she arches her back.

She screams, "Oh-My... Gawwwwdd... Gawwwwdd... Right-There... Gawwwwwdd.!!!"

His finger keeps digging and the tongue slides down the left fold of the lip. He does this a multiple times.

Shanice jerks her head from side to side.

She screams again, "Gawd-Gawd... Lick-It... Lick-It-There... Again-Tom-Again.!!"

Back Outside The Hotel Room.

Coach is watching while stroking his cock under his jacket. His jeans and jockey shorts are pulled down to his knees.

He says, "That's right Tom. I bet she's got a hot pink cunt."

Shanice starts bucking off the bed with an intense orgasm.

He replies, "Fuck... Look at that fine-chocolate-woman... Bring her off Tom."

Coach strokes his cock harder and faster.

Back Inside The Hotel Room.

Tom watches Shanice come down. Both of his hands hold up her legs.

She breathes hard, "My-Gawd-Tom... You hit the spot... My-Gawwdd."

He replies, "You are one beautiful black woman."

Tom stands up and wraps his hands around her buttocks. He pulls her off the edge a bit.

His right fingers rub the wetness over her pussy lips. He then wipes his cock-tip with those fingers. He grips his shaft with the left hand and places his right hand on the bed. His hand guides the cock-tip toward those pussy lips.

His 7-inch shaft slips all the way inside.

She says, "My-Gawwwwdd."

He replies, "Holy Shit - You're so Goddamn hot."

Tom places his left hand on the other side of her waist. He starts pushing in hard and his body hits her butt-cheeks.

Slap-Slap-Slap-Slap-Slap-Slap.!!!

Shanice replies, "M-My-Gawd... UhhUhhUhhh... M-My-Fucking-Gawdd.!!"

Her black nipples jiggle.

Tom looks down at his cock pushing into her hot black pussy.

Slap-Slap-Slap-Slap-Slap.!!!!

She responds, "T-Tom-Tom... Uhhh-Uhh-My... Gawd... Gawwdd.!!"

He grunts, "Mmm... Mmmm... Fuck.!!"

Slap-Slap-Slap-Slap-Slap-Slap.!!!

Her nipples shake wildly.

Tom pushes in deep and stops.

He explodes, "Uhh-Ahhhhhhhh... Ahhhhhh... Fucking-Gawwwwdd.!!"

Back Outside The Hotel Room.

Coach holds a towel over his crotch as he watches.

He whispers, "I Fucking hate you Tom. She's a fine-ass black woman."

HerMatman
HerMatman
81 Followers