VR Sex World Pt. 01

Story Info
A person visits a virtual sex world with freeuse.
4.2k words
4.3
22.4k
23

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/30/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
xelahiren
xelahiren
14 Followers

Author's notes:

This is a story of a person visiting a virtual sex world. There are no romances or character development. Things can seem strange or a little surreal due to the nature of the world. Generally, there is no logic or sense in why some things are happening. It's basically just sex in various scenarios. Initially, I like to explore freeuse/free use sexual activities and then mix in some other sexual activities later on (maybe).

I'm aware that a lot of the descriptions, especially things pertaining to anatomy and biology are incorrect. I didn't want to get too bogged down with too much details and I apologised to those that find this irritating.

WARNINGS:

If you have any issues with the following, please do not proceed:

- If you have body dysphoria. In addition to the certain unrealistic physique changes, the characters do not have reproductive organs. They are heavily modified virtual facsimile of how they visually appear and feel. These changes also apply to the anus and mouth. The intention of the changes is visual or aesthetic appeal for the user character in the story.

- Fantastical and unnatural elements, due to the setting (virtual world).

- Cum eating, humiliations and ass to mouth.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

PART 1 STORY BEGINS

The effect of being transported into the virtual world can be a little frightening at first. The moment I dive into it, the real world around me turns into a void. The sensation of a sudden drop hits me. It's similar to being on plane hitting turbulence or a plummeting roller coaster ride. I panic for a short moment as my vision, hearing and other sensations instantly becoming null. I feel like I'm in free fall. It is quite a shock. It's like knowing you are asleep, but not dreaming and being in nowhere. Just as I am trying to adjust to the void, I can make out what is in front of me, as my vision returning and shifting into focus as if from waking up. My sensations return to me at the same time, like the volume gently turning back on.

I can hear the sounds of a mechanical grandfather clock in the corner. I'm sitting on a comfortable couch situated in a sizable office. The walls are made of dark wood panelling. A somewhat out of place transparent minimalist table is in front of me. No one is seated on the tall back office chair. Gentle light shafts shine through the window blinds.

I'm wearing the same clothes that I wore before I entered this world. I touch the fabric of the couch and move my arms around. It all feels real. Then I heard a click behind me and I turn to see doors opening.

In comes a woman I recognise instantly: Charlize Theren. The resemblance is remarkable, but also not entirely like her real counterpart, such as her face being much smoother. She looks to be in her late 20s, but more athletic. Her blond hair is shaped in a bowl cut. She's wearing a light button up shirt and a very short pencil skirt.

'Welcome.' Charlize struts into the room.

Her presence is so much more imposing up close and in person compared to the videos I'd watched. Immediately she leans back on her table in front me showing off her long slender legs. I can almost peak under her skirt. She didn't care, as she opens a leather folder.

'Hello.' I stammer.

'I'm your AI guide or host to this world. Lets see -- you have filled out your specifications and desired settings. Excellent. Quite detailed and extensive -- oh I'm sorry, I hope you're ok with me in this body. You didn't say who you want to be your guide or host. I can change now if you like.'

'Oh, no you're fine. I'm just -- sort of in a shock at seeing you -- here.' I reply.

'Ah yes. That's perfectly understandable. And thank you.' Charlize leans forward, touches my shoulder and winks.

'Do you wish to have a look at your preferences?' Charlize offers me the folder.

'Sure.' I take the folder from her and skimmed through the pages and quickly checked my settings. [*1]

'Looks good to me.' I hand back the folder to her.

Charlize nods and smiles, as she stands back up and paces around her desk looking at the file, giving me a good view of her fabric covered tight ass.

'The girls will be a mixture of celebrities, actresses, sporting people, porn stars, supermodels, performers and various media personalities - all with the desired modifications.'

'Yes, that's right.'

'Excellent choices.' She flicks through the notes. 'And your world is the -- free use and porn fantasy scenarios.'

'Yes.'

'Great. Ok. Everything seems to be in order. If you want to make any changes at all during your stay, please let me know or you can do it via in-built app. If you want to summon me again, would you like me to appear as is or someone else?'

'Could you pick whomever? Perhaps at random?'

'Of course I can do that. Will there be anything else?'

'How do I --'

'Contact me? With this.' Charlize places a slim phone on the table. 'Or you can pick up any public phone and just ask straight away. No need to even address me. I'll know. You look tense. It's ok. You'll be fucking in this place like it's your own domain. I know you have a lot of questions and wondering how things might work. If really want to, you can get in touch with me, but I suggest you go out there, explore and enjoy yourself.'

'So... when do I start?'

'Now.' She leans in and gives me a deep and wonderful kiss. I feel her moist tongue enter my lips and just like that I lose any sense of my surrounding once again.

NEIGHBOURLY WELCOME

I wake up on my couch. Although, waking up is a strange word to describe this experience. I look around and see my lounge room, but nicer and much less dusty. I notice that I'm wearing a very smooth and fine silk-like long robe, sweat pants and sandals. I don't have a shirt. I get up from the couch and feel the phone in my pocket. It is very light. When I look at it, the phone unlocks automatically and it just shows me 1 entry on the phone directory: Guide / Host.

A melody sounded from it with a message: I've given you some clothes, but feel free to remove them, including your shoes. It's so much more liberating. No need to worry about the environment. You're safe here : )

Just I got up and approach the front door, it rings. I hesitate for the moment, as I'm used to being careful in the real world. Then I open the door and see a woman in her late 20s smiling in front of me.

She's wearing a 50s style dress, but it's quite different at the same time. The hem of the dress is above the knees. The top part clings to her very slim body and small waist. She's also wearing flats.

'Welcome new neighbour. I'm Carla Guigano.' Carla wraps her arms around and presses against me.

She feels and smells fantastic. She looks at me for a short while before giving me a deep kiss with her tongue slipping into my mouth.

As soon she steps away, she hooks her arm around mine and leads the way.

'That's quite a welcome.' I lick my lips a bit.

'Oh, that's how we all welcome each other. It is nice to meet someone new around these parts.' Carla waves her hand casually around.

The neighbourhood is a stereotypical suburban area with white picket fences, neat green hedges, colourful flowers and modern houses. It is like stepping into an old TV show, but with a lot of updates.

Carla notices that I feel somewhat under dressed and re-assures me by smiling and rubbing my hand. She looks around briefly.

'The others are busy at the moment for the gathering. I'm sure you'll meet them later on. Here's my home.'

We enter her home and I could smell the hint of cinnamon in the air. We walk pass her lounge and dinning area.

'Why don't you help me in the kitchen for a bit?' Carla wears a thin and small apron.

I follow her as she stands close to the kitchen bench top preparing a few things.

'What are you making Ms G?'

'A bit of everything. At the moment, mostly some cakes and cookies. Come on now, don't be shy and stand behind me.'

The backside of her dress is exposed, showing off her beautiful back. It dips down to just above her ass, which is covered by the lower part of her dress.

I stand close to her and smell her sweet aroma.

'You'll have to be much closer than that.'

This time, I press myself against her and wrap my arms around her waist.

'That's it.' Carla starts to pour some liquid in kitchen flasks.

I feel my cock stiffening. I grind lewdly on Carla's dress cover ass. She isn't bothered one bit by it as she works away with flour and measuring cups. She spreads her legs wider. I run my hand under her dress and feel her pussy through her panties. I move my fingers back and forth from her pussy to her asshole several times.

I step back and run my hands over her smooth back. I lift up her dress, which stays afloat in position, as I admire her thong panties and compact, but athletic ass. They are still perky despite her not even wearing heels. I gently run my fingers over her ass, before grabbing them.

'You might as well get more comfortable.' Carla turns her head and eyeing my hard on in my sweat pants.

I step back from Carla, pull down my sweat pants and my cock springs out fully erect. I step out of my pants and take off my robe, placing them on a chair, before moving into position behind Carla.

Again, I run my hand between Carla's thong covered crotch. I pull aside the thong and feel her hairless and smooth pussy mounds and lips, which starts to moistened. I run my hands and fingers around the outside of Carla's dress on her breasts, as she busily works away. She whisks some cake mix in a mixing bowl.

I then slip my hands into the side of her dress and feel her warm breasts. I play with her stiffened nipples, as she measures the flour and food ingredients.

When she stops doing anything that requires some finesse, I stick my fingers into her wet pussy rub it with increasing speed.

I stick my cock in between Carla's legs and move them back and forth against her thong panties. I feel the smooth fabric, her upper inner thighs and warm crotch. I pull aside her panties and slide my cock into her pussy. It feels amazing, as I slide in and out of her pussy making it wetter. My hands are holding onto her small hips as I plough her pussy. There's a mix of sex, cinnamon, flour and baking ingredients in the air.

'It's so nice of you to help me. Not easy when my girls always have something to do.'

'You have daughters?' I continue thrusting into her with my balls slapping against her bare ass loudly.

'Oh yes. They're 18. They're at school right now. I think you'll love them. In fact, I'm sure they'll love you when they see you,' she said nonchalantly.

Whenever she does something that might spill easily or make a big mess, like filling cups or measuring things, I would slow down my pace or stop fucking her completely. It is a nice experience and I made a sort of a game out of it.

'Were they adopted?' I ask with curiosity.

'Adopted? Oh yes. I supposed you can call it that. We can select the girls we want, then go through a process and pick them up from the Procurement centre. Sometimes the girls are assign to us.'

'Interesting.' I thrust some more into Carla.

'I'm fortunate enough to choose my girls.' Carla says happily.

I lean around toward her face and she responds by turning her head to the side facing me. We kiss deeply with our tongues slipping in and out of our mouths. I let her return to her work. Trails of spit run from our lips when we unlock lips and drop into the food mix. She is not bothered by this.

'I need to grab that rolling pin over there.' Carla points to one corner of the kitchen.

It feels so good fucking Carla's pussy that I'm almost reluctant to pull out, but I want to play along and make the experience interesting. I take my cock out and it glistens. Her dress is still staying in the exact lifted position.

I pass the rolling pin to her and before I can insert my cock back into her pussy, she stops me.

'I need something different.'

'You mean a different rolling pin?'

'No silly. I want you to stick your dick in my ass. You know how to do that right?' She sticks her well tone ass further out and spreads her leg some more.

'Oh, of course.'

My cock still wet from fucking Carla's pussy, I rub it up and down her ass. I pull aside her panties covering her asshole and rub it with my fingers. I stick two fingers in. The inside feels smooth. She isn't bothered by it, as she takes some trays from the side and work on them.

I then put the same fingers from her asshole into her mouth and she sucks on them enthusiastically. With her spit covering my finger I continue to finger fuck her asshole.

Once I remove my fingers from Carla's asshole, I slowly slide my cock into it. Her asshole feels tighter than her pussy, but it feels smooth. I pump slowly at first and then build up speed.

Carla meanwhile is humming a cheery tune while she rolls the dough and adds water. I grip on to her small hips, as I fuck her fantastic asshole in a rhythmic pace, again slowing or stopping when she's doing something that'll require some accuracy.

I feel wetness around my thighs. I reach down with one hand and feel her wetness coming from her pussy. Her thighs are wet as well. I rub her pussy vigorously then place it in her mouth to suck on.

Then she goes back to work and put the neatly shaped dough on the trays. She turns her attention to a mixer machine and watches it work away.

'Oh, here's something to taste while you're working on my ass.' Carla takes a small scoop of cake slice and turns to me. Her one hand under the spoon she's holding.

I stop railing Carla's ass and eat a spoonful of the cake.

'What do you think?' Carla asks with a sincere look.

'It's soft and moist in the centre. Not too sweet either with a hint of cherry? That's amazing,' I replied in earnest.

'Aww.. thank you. And it's loquats.' She smiles cheerfully at me before returning to her work.

I continue ramming my cock in and out Carla's lovely asshole. It isn't long before I shoot loads of hot cum into her asshole. I'm not so surprised by the amount. I'm surprised by the feeling of lengthy climaxing and releasing the big load. It feels incredible. Once I'm done, I settle in her asshole and run my hands around her tight abs and stiff nipples. Despite me slowing down at some point, there are still a bit of mess on the bench top, but Carla doesn't mind.

'Before you pull out, let me grab something.' Carla takes a mug from the table. 'Ok, pull out slowly.'

I do so as instructed and slip my cock out of her asshole carefully. Some creamy cum leaks out, but with one hand Carla covers her asshole, blocking further cum from spilling out.

'Do you have a video camera?' Carla asks as she places the mug on the floor and squats over it, her feet plant far apart.

I take the phone from my pants, switch to camera mode and angle it under her. I activate the video recorder.

'Ok, here I come.' She removes her fingers from her wet slimy asshole and let lose a torrent of gooey cum into the mug.

Carla spreads her ass cheek wide. The mug is eventually filled to quarter way point with my hot cum. She pushes the remaining cum out from her messy asshole and some splatter the ground. Her asshole making wet fart sounds.

'Not very lady like is it?' She sticks her fingers into her asshole to scoop out any last bit of cum.

She licks her cum covered fingers before sucking my cock clean of coated cum. She looks at me and the camera as she sucks my whole cock and then the tip. Then she licks the floor and around the mug. She places the mug on the table. I'm still recording the scene in front of me.

'That's for later.' Carla smiles at me. 'Please send me the video. I want to show the girls.'

I see Carla Guigano's name on my phone list and send her the video.

'Thank you. Now, I must get back to my baking. I really had a lot of fun.' Carla turns around to face the bench top. Her dress still lifted in the air. Her panties still pull aside exposing her winking slimy asshole and pussy.

'You're welcome and thank you. I had a lot of fun too.' I give a playful smack on her tight ass cheeks and she jumps a bit with delight.

Her hand is over her mouth with her eyes looking up slightly in a cheeky manner, she bends back one of her leg by the knee. Her heel is nearly touching her ass cheek.

I take a photo of her in the pose. Then I put my clothes back on.

'Please stop by any time. If you want to meet my daughters, you can call or message me if you like to know when they'll be around. Or you can come over check whenever. Just be prepared, they do like to play.' She winks at me.

'Thanks. You mention something about a gathering before?'

'Oh, don't worry about that. You won't miss it. Just go out, explore and you'll be able to join in.'

I am not quite sure what she means, but I assume this world doesn't work like the real one in terms of time and events.

'Before you go. Here's something I baked earlier. Feel free to share it around and make new friends.' Carla passes a paper bag to me. 'I really appreciate your help.'

'Thank you,' I said.

The aroma of freshly baked cookies rises from the open bag. It smells fantastic. I take one bite from a cookie.

'This taste... out of this world.' It's true, I've never had anything quite like this before.

'Oh, you're so sweet.' Carla places her hands on her cheeks.

'No Ms Guigano. You're sweet.' I give her a wry smile.

'Oh please, call me Carla and you're making me blush.' She fans herself. 'Go on, before I ask for more of your yummy goodness.' She eyes my crotch and licks her lips. 'Enjoy yourself ok.' She smiles happily at me.

I wave good bye and she closes the door to her house anticipating what to experience next. I can already feel myself ready for another encounter.

PART 1 END

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

[*1] NOTES

SETUP AND SETTINGS

BODY AND ANATOMY

The women:

They are hairless except for their head, eyebrows and eye lashes (there are certain women that are completely bald).

They have no tattoos or piercings, including ear rings.

Regardless of their real world counterparts, the virtual world system has adjusted the physique of the girls to the specifications of the user. Some of their faces have also been adjusted slightly to suit their physical changes.

Their body have no saggy parts regardless how they bend and stretch. Their skin is tight. Their abdominal area is always flat and tight or muscular. The only parts can move are their breasts (if they have any).

Their buttocks are always tight and perky without the need for them to wear heals. Gravity doesn't affect them the same way as the real world.

The eyes do not have lacrimal caruncle (the fleshy corner nearest to the nose) and that area is not flesh-like. Instead, they are plain, round, smooth, slightly moist and lighter skin tone colour. Underneath and the edge of the eyelids are also lighter colour of the skin. Though, they are finer texture of the skin.

The genital from the outside is plain and almost just a slit or flat line when viewed from the front and untouched. It consists of the outer lips (simplified labia majora), neat labia minora (same length as the outer lips) and vagina entrance. The labia minora can have a suction-like grip.

The passages of the orifices (anus and vagina) are also simplified in design and made more aesthetically pleasing. The area around the anus is the same colour as the skin.

The colour around the areas outside of the vagina (including inner labia) and anus is the same colour tone as the model's skin. The inside of the vagina and anus is slightly lighter in colour to the model's skin. The inside of the orifices can also be opaque or semi transparent with sparkles/glitter within.

xelahiren
xelahiren
14 Followers
12