VR Sex World Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The texture of the orifices is smooth and is lubricated. The sensation is almost silicon-like, but much more refined and comfortable. The passages of the orifices can changed accordingly to be more effective in providing pleasure or maximising pleasure. Examples: smooth, bumps, wave, ribbed, vortex, swirl and other mix of configurations. The passages can also expand and contract for comfort and pleasure. The tightness, suction, grip and moisture of the passages can adapt as needed.

The anus cannot be prolapsed regardless on how much it is used. It can gape to some degree.

The inside of the mouth (including the roof, bottom and gum) is slightly opaque and lightly pink. The texture overall is not flesh-like, but they are smooth. It is also simplified, but it is designed for increased comfort.

In appearance, the virtual tongue is similar to the real tongue. The bottom of the tongue is smooth without the fleshy bits. It is equally if not more as flexible the actual tongue, but the movements can be quite natural.

The teeth are blunt, but can look like real teeth. The sensation of the texture, temperature and moisture of the mouth is pleasant. The amount of virtual saliva can also change as required.

The taste and aroma of the model's mouth, vagina and anus can be adjusted to the user's preference on the spot, as with the entire body.

The girls do not choke or pass out from lack of air. They can sound like they are choking when performing deep throating, but it is the gagging sound effect.

The orifices can collect limitless amount of fluid. It would be advisable for the user to limit themselves to few bottles or less (about 1 Litre or 33.8 oz each) of fluid. This is to maintain some sense of reality and immersion and prevent possible dissonance, disconnection and disengagement. The orifices can also divert and redirect the fluid back out in various speeds and spray patterns.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

ENVIRONMENT:

Temperature and humidity is always comfortable even when nude and automatically adjusts to the user's body temperature (which can also be automatically adjusted to a specified level at any time). The temperature and humidity can increase a bit to increase the arousal state of the user.

It may look hot, cold or humid, but it is always set to a comfortable climate. Occasional light breeze can be felt, but it isn't too cold or too hot.

The lighting is neither too bright nor too dark. The user doesn't have to wear sunglasses or squint when it is a sunny day. There are no strong glares from reflective surface. Night time isn't completely pitch black. It is always possible too see properly depending to the distance and brightness, but lighting can be adjusted.

The environment is safe, non harmful and non dangerous. The user (and all characters within) cannot slip or trip, regardless on how the place looks (example: wet floor, lubricated floor or uneven ground). Things may look harmful from a distance, but there is no risk of injury or even discomfort.

For example, user can walk barefoot on rocky areas without injury. User can sit or lie on hard or rough surfaces without harm or discomfort.

Areas may look unsanitary or risky from a distance, but upon closer inspection, they are safe and only appear in obvious ways as artificially unsanitary or unpleasant.

No other virtual organisms exist in the virtual world instance besides the girls and plants.

[*1] NOTES END

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

12