VR Ventures Ch. 01: Restoring Haven

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Deitra felt relief wash over her. "But how is that worth feeling so guilty about? That reason could apply to any Havenite who hadn't tried as hard as possible to attend to and appease Goddess."

"I was in a position to have special influence."

"How so?"

Axel went silent for a long while.

Deitra then reasoned that maybe she should just trust him. He certainly had been very reliable thus far. Axel sensed Deitra's growing satisfaction and relaxed, but then realized he had still made little progress in convincing her that she should not fall in love with him. He puzzled to himself about how to convince her, and quickly. He suddenly recalled the God tower that had been destroyed. Surely the Havenites would believe anything that God tells them. More importantly than convincing Deitra not to fall for him though, Axel thought, the God tower needed to be repaired before he could convince the Havenites to devote the immense mental resources that would be required to hack Lexa's password and restore God's powers.

***

Following Deitra's guidance, the Havenites continued patching the immediate problems they were programmed to prioritize first (programming which was meant to serve the game's entertainment value). Finally, they had enough mental resources to handle their own problems while also working to repair the tower.

They fixed the tower and the beacon lit up, signaling God's return. Axel (as their god) now commanded them to launch a brute force hack to reveal the current password so that he could regain admin access. But, though they managed to hack the password, they lacked the corporeal presence to single-handedly pass the next step--a fingerprint scanner. They didn't even know what that was. But to their relief, it was suddenly cleared--the computer accepted Axel's fingerprint.

He restored Haven back to how it had been, eliminating the recent sources of strife, resurrecting all the Havenites who had been killed, and erasing all their trauma despite keeping their memories intact. They all rejoiced.

The Havenites also requested to keep their sexual desires because they enjoyed those. Axel gave in.

All this talk about sex reminded Deitra of Advisor. She then realized that she could not sense his presence. She panicked, and her panic quickly spread to all the others.

God reassured them. "There's nothing to worry about. Thank you all for placing your trust in Advisor while I was unable to communicate with you as God. Advisor was none other than myself in disguise."

A hush fell over everyone. Then commotion broke loose.

God silenced them. "I expected that you wouldn't believe me if I announced my identity while posing as Advisor. Anyway, Goddess and I are natural life forms who live outside your plane of reality. Specifically, we are humans. My true name is Axel and Goddess's true name is Lexa. Feel free to ask me any further questions you might have."

Deitra was stunned and suddenly shy around God, wishing she could disappear. She could hardly believe she had been so bold and intimate with him!

Axel tore his attention away from the crowd to reassure her. "I'm grateful for the intimacy we shared. You are very special to me," he sent to her, along with his warm feelings.

Deitra realized that she still loved him in a more than platonic way. She asked, "Are you going to delete my feelings for you, now that with your restored power, it would be easy for you?"

Axel sensed that she enjoyed the longing even though it was unfulfilled. "You can keep that if you prefer. As the steward of Haven I need to remain impartial between all the Havenites, which ideally would also mean caring about them only based on their capacities for happiness and suffering. But, there's no reason for that to apply in reverse. And though I may not love you in the same way that you love me, I am nonetheless overflowing with love for you."

Well, he supposed it was possible that he could later experience romantic attraction of his own (instead of only vicariously experiencing it through Deitra). Now that he knew what romantic love was supposed to feel like, it would be simple enough for him to relive those feelings on his own, and maybe even apply them toward other people.

Deitra was touched. "If it's not too much trouble, could you stay linked with me, and thus all of Haven, the way you had been as Advisor? I am the high priestess after all, so if you're directly linked to any one Havenite, it would make the most sense for it to be me."

Axel beamed. "Certainly!"

"By the way, I still haven't seen your true, human form." Her excitement was mounting.

"Er . . . first of all, you've already seen Goddess in my dream, and not in what I'd consider to be a welcoming context. Well, the thing is, not only are we both humans, she is also my sister, and she and I look very similar. I hope that won't put you off too much."

"I'm sure I will love whatever you look like."

"Very well then. I will be waiting for you in the shrine at the foot of the god tower."

Deitra felt her virtual heart beat frantically as she made her way there, eager to finally lay her eyes upon her beloved Advisor.

***

The shrine was simple room with an altar illuminated by an opening in the roof above, through which flower petals fell from the overhanging trees. It was a place for ceremonies, festivals, performances, and symbolic offerings.

When Deitra entered, she found herself face-to-face with Axel reclining on the altar, legs crossed and arms behind him propping himself up as he smiled nervously at her. He really did look a lot like Lexa, with skin radiant like freshly fallen snow, vibrant green eyes, and black hair (also long but tied back, except for narrow bangs framing the sides of his face). He was wearing a white ceremonial robe with light green hems and green loop closures along the front.

"You're beautiful," Deitra whispered admiringly.

"Not as beautiful as you are."

"May I see the rest of you?" Deitra entreated, tugging at the collar of his robe.

His breath caught. Blushing, he turned his head to the side to avoid her gaze. "I . . . I don't think that depth of involvement with you is the way for me to maintain an impartial attitude between all the denizens of Haven."

"What's the big deal? We're all kind of the same individual anyway because of our hive mind. Besides, it would be good for you to gain some new experiences."

"I suppose . . ." Axel trailed off, his remaining shyness quickly becoming overpowered by Deitra's unbridled passion, which surged into his mind, giving him a first-hand experience of her ravenous thirst for him. His cock hardened. This must be what sexual desire feels like, he thought.

She was unhooking the loop closures. Once she finished the last one, she pulled his clothes apart and gazed in wonder at his body. He was wearing nothing underneath the robe. He was lean and fit, a result of his daily exercise of about an hour of parkour each day. Deitra then let her attention focus on his cock. It was stiff and oozing precum. Deitra licked her lips as she kneeled down in front of him.

With a snap of Axel's fingers, a thick cushion appeared beneath Deitra and the altar transformed into a cushy armchair with plenty of space underneath for Deitra's legs if she wanted to put them there. She adjusted into a cross-legged position and wrapped her arms around Axel's thighs, shifting herself forward. She then caught his precum in her mouth and sucked it off the tip of his warm cock, savoring its flavor. Through their mindlink, Axel felt her delight and tasted his precum himself. Even he thought it was delicious and had often tasted it on his own before. He was an oozer who normally produced a lot of precum when he masturbated, but decided to exaggerate it even further in this virtual scene for Deitra as she nursed on his cock.

He ran his fingers through her hair and cupped her face with his other hand. As she continued suckling the tip, Axel chuckled at her, then used his hand to gently bob her head up and down his cock, showing her how it's done. Her passion mounting, Deitra grabbed onto his hips as she jammed his cock down her throat and began thrusting onto him. She felt every sensation she gave to his cock on her clit, while Axel felt his cock thrusting into his own throat. Deitra shifted her legs back into a kneeling position, spreading them to allow the baubles of her tail to enter her dripping pussy. The room was filled with the sounds of their wet lovemaking and heavy, rhythmic breathing, which gradually grew faster and faster. Axel began thrusting his hips as he gripped Deitra's hair tightly in both hands. Finally, they let out a shared gasp as they felt his cum erupt in spurts down their throats.

Deitra sucked any remaining vestiges from Axel's now-softening cock and rested her head and arms across his lap, gazing up at her Advisor. He in turn wrapped his legs around her and resumed stroked her hair. They needed no words to express what they felt.

***

When Lexa returned from her vacation, Axel confronted her about the problems she caused. Lexa seemed genuinely sorry, and to compensate for the trouble she inflicted, she granted much more computing power to Haven to expand its consciousness, and thus its capacity for pleasurable experiences.

***

Through the mindlink, Axel's mind became more and more integrated with the computer running Haven. As a result, his consciousness expanded greatly until it mostly took place within the computer itself. Far into the future, that part of his mind would survive past the death of his physical body. He and Haven even linked with other computers for extra backup. His could now live on with Deitra indefinitely.

***

The end. I hope you enjoyed this story. I welcome feedback, both positive and negative, so please let me know what you thought.

12