VSR (Voluntary Surrender of Rights)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Veronica thought about how tricky he was, it was not that he thought it was sexy, he saw a need for it in her stated objectives. She thought about how little she knew about bondage, the psychology, the practice, and the ethic. She had experimented with a few bondage experiences in college but had not found being tied up exciting or alluring. He was saying that she should tie him up though, she knew it happened but she had no idea how, and had considered the men who submitted to this to be dysfunctional and weak. Greg was dysfunctional, yes, but only in terms of how he handled relationships. He was entirely capable of functioning on his own, and far from weak.

She felt herself considering restraining Greg to a bed to be very alluring. A mental image of him tied to her bed, being ridden as hard as he could ride a horse flashed into her mind. It was sadly lacking though, she knew he had to be fit under the clothes he wore, but the important details were missing. She watched him looking at her, knowing that she was revealing a lot more to him than he was revealing to her.

"I will consider that. When I have looked into it more. First though, you are going to take me on a date on Friday night."

"Describe what you expect." He answered.

That threw her.

"Surprise me."

"Nice surprise, naughty surprise, or dead hooker in your bed surprise?"

He might have been joking, but then again maybe not. She really needed a handle on his non verbal signals. She also had a feeling that he already had several plans, probably in each direction mentioned. She wondered what the right answer for him was. Then decided to fly with what she wanted.

"Naughty, exciting, imaginative, educational."

He smiled quickly with his mouth only. That was the most intense expression she had seen him give, they went their separate ways and the private detective she had hired to follow him called her before she got home. In a shaky voice he said that he would not be carrying on with her case.

Greg complied with the date brief perfectly. Veronica found herself taken to a brothel and strip club. She fended off a few propositions, Greg was well known but when he said no the girls left it at that. She stared around her in curiosity. Looking at the pole dancer Veronica considered herself to be better looking leaving her feeling dam good about herself. Greg spoke with the madam who gave Veronica a tour of the three dungeons in the club.

Veronica got an education alright! She found out about what men would take if they thought it was foreplay, what hurt, how to use some of the things in there. And after slipping the madam a hundred dollars she had not known she had until she felt it in her panty she found out that Greg was one of the nice customers who did not use the dungeon much. His specific thing was conversation, he hired a lady to chat with rather than screw, although he would if she or the two girls insisted.

Greg came down the corridor and told the madam the cops were fixing to raid. He pointed out which of the customers were in fact looking to get a girl to be hired so that they could call the bust in. Then he escorted Veronica out through the back doors. Veronica had trouble on the uneven paving with her high heels but luckily they did not go far and Greg specifically moved slowly at a steady walking pace.

They made it to an ally between two old factories and Greg told her to crouch down. He crouched in front of her and told her to wait. Within five minutes the raid started, the thumping music from the club was suddenly cut and a patrol car came screaming down the alley from the main road with flashing lights. The headlights picked fleeing girls and customers up and more cops came running down the alley.

"Wait." Greg whispered.

She waited and watched feeling exhilarated as the thought of being caught and arrested drew her imagination. Several people got away as there were just not enough cops to chase all the scattering people. She was breathing rapidly to see cuffs going on and people (customers) crying or begging or trying to bribe their way out of this. She felt little sympathy for them, they had been quite willing to cheat on wives for something none of them had the guts to ask for.

"Close your eyes, don't move." Greg whispered suddenly.

Veronica did that and a few seconds later two more patrolmen came from the main road checking hiding places quietly. She felt the flashlight through her closed eyelids as the cop swept over the corner they were hiding in. both looked around, reported clear and moved on.

"Don't look yet, stay still." He whispered.

In her mind's eye she saw Greg sneaking up behind the two cops and taking them out. The only thing that denied that idea was that his body was still shielding her, comfortingly close. She could feel his body heat, and his back was right under her hand. She had never felt such a strong temptation to rip a man's clothes off. Nor had it ever been so important to not rip his clothes off. She crouched quietly in maddening frustration for what felt like hours until Greg suddenly moved.

"Eyes open! Hold me around my waist and we walk." Greg instructed.

She did and felt Greg do the same. Ten paces on he turned down a narrower alley and they went down it until the buildings stopped. The river was fifty yards away and a jetty with four motorboats jutted into the water a hundred yards upstream. Greg led them to the jetty, got into the last boat and started the engines after helping her aboard. He cast off and gently glided away into the middle of the river and idled downstream.

"That was not entirely planned." Greg said as he sat down beside her.

"Not? You were so damn good! I thought we would be arrested. My dad would go ballistic to have to bail me out."

"Cops and guards tend to look at head height first unless they have an ass kicker for a supervisor. People also see what they want to see or be blind to what they don't want to see. After checking every other hidey hole in that alley and finding nobody they were being sloppy. Would you like a drink?"

"This is your boat?" she asked.

"Yes. There is Laprohaige, Southern Comfort, some good sherry... No ice. Sherry might be best."

He poured them each a glass and sipped quietly as she studied him in the lights from the shore. He was lonely, she felt for him in that realization, he had nobody prepared to just have a conversation with. He was a problem solver and people just wanted him to solve their problems without giving him an avenue to solve his.

"This is America, to pursue happiness is a patriotic duty. What is your happiness to pursue?" veronica asked.

"That is a deceptively deep duty, with potential to completely fuck so many other American ideas up. What if my happiness is to not be free?"

Veronica thought about the idea.

"You meant like institutionalized long term prisoners or soldiers?'

"Good start. Most repeat offenders repeat because prison has become their home. It's a terrible home but it functions on rules that stay constant, are consistently enforced, and gives them what they want. Their basic needs taken care of before they even know these needs. Their lives are structured and they know what comes next. So what if I want that in a loving home? What if my happiness is the voluntary surrender of my rights to; in this case you? What if I want to be your slave? What if my gift of love to you is my right to vote, move around freely, decide my work, my sleep, my behavior to you and others, control of my income? What if your gift of love to me is to remove worries about the household budget, which corrupt asshole to vote for, where we go on holiday, how many children we have, which cars we drive?"

"That is an incredibly romantic thought." Veronica said.

She meant it too. Those were truly beautiful gifts to give. They were completely illegal gifts to receive though. Greg was not finished though.

"I know you will change. I'm not making wild offers because you have all the right places in all the right places. It's not because it's a beautiful moonlit night on a placid river. You will change, your priorities will change, your desires, tastes, opinions, needs... Everything about you will change in time. I know this, and I want to love you so much that I have no choice but to live these changes with you. It will not be easy for either of us. It will take time, and it will hurt both of us in all likelihood. Neither of us have reason to trust very far. I have more depending on me than I can sanely hand over to you instantly. We both have a lot of adaption to do. I'm willing to go for it though. I'm useless at saying I love you, I suck at affectionate gestures like chocolates or Valentine's Day surprises. So take charge if you want, I'll only fuck it up if you expect me to be in charge."

Veronica considered the depth and maturity he was showing in understanding that women changed. She thought about his reasoned approach, knowing it would not be instant, knowing that a lot had to develop. Last she thought about his admission of being bad at relationships as being refreshingly honest. She thought about the dungeons back in the brothel, what she had read about female domination too.

"Greg? You just did a damn good job of saying you love me... I accept, this is how we will work. We will create a contract, or a roadmap of how we will make you my slave and make me your owner. We will start on a day and review regularly. For now, I want you to fuck me until I faint."

12