Vulnerability

Story Info
Lily learns how to be a kinky slut for daddy.
1.8k words
4.4
19.9k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(all characters in this story are 18+)

Lily knew she had been too shy lately. She knew daddy needed her to be completely vulnerable to him. And deep down she knew she could be. She could tell him her fears and worries. She could confide her deepest secrets to him knowing he would always support her. After all, he loved her with his whole heart. He had always protected her and always kept her feeling secure, especially when he would hold her in bed after making her pussy orgasm. But lately, she had just been too shy. And daddy noticed she needed a reminder that she was his baby girl.

He began to notice it 2 weeks ago. Lily had stopped waking up and begging to be cuddled. She had stopped telling him about her dirty dreams, which wasn't normal for her. After all, Lily always dreams about her pussy being licked by daddy and even sometimes by slutty little bitches. That's why she always tries to wear panties while sleeping. Otherwise her pussy will make a wet, juicy spot on the bed. So it's no secret to daddy that Lily really does go through panties like the little wet slut she is.

She had also stopped coming in the master bathroom while daddy is showering in the morning. She knows he loves when she struts in the master bathroom fully nude. Pressing her big tits or round ass against the glass. That always makes daddy's cock hard. And after all, she knows it's her job in the morning to get him hard and empty his balls. Usually by sucking his cock or simply rubbing his cock with a lubed hand. She had suddenly stopped leaving the door open to pee in the morning too. Caroline knows daddy loves to see all of her in the morning. It reminds him of her pussy squirting or when cum is dripping out of her well fucked cunt. Her tits are so round that they usually bounce a little when she stands back up. But lately, he never gets to enjoy his morning view.

So daddy started to make a plan to put his baby girl in her place as his personal little slut. He was happy to continue loving her unconditionally. He was happy to continue to make her feel special. He was happy to continue to keep her safe and secure. But he knew a dirty princess like her needed a lesson to remind her that she needs to be fully vulnerable.

(Change to Lily's POV)

First thing was first. Every morning for a week, daddy would slide a hand over my panties to make sure they were wet. He didn't pry about my dreams, and I would simply giggle, loving the way he caressed my throbbing clit over my soft, damp panties. I didn't think much of it, because I knew he just liked knowing I was wet. He would then tell me he loves all of me and ask me if all my holes were his. To which I would reply, "Of course daddy. All my holes are for you and your big cock." His hand along with saying that would of course make my panties even more wet, which would make me feel so sexy and horny for his cock.

I knew I had been holding back in being vulnerable, but I wasn't sure why. And we would still make sweet love regularly and of course I'd let him fuck my pussy hard after a long day of work. He would pump his load into me each time like the little cum slut I am. I loved it, and of course he wouldn't stop until my pussy and body quivered.

Over the next week, he would be so sweet to me. He would massage my back and feet every night. He would give me kisses and hold me until I was ready for bed. He would compliment my selflessness and kindness and gentleness and of course my body too. I felt like I didn't deserve him, but he would tell me everyday how I do and that it was him who didn't deserve me. That's what makes me so loyal to him and so in love with him. That's why I make it my goal to be a good girl to him. Especially when it comes to pleasing his cock. Because when he cums, it's like him pumping his love into me or all over my body. He gets this look in his eyes that lets me know I'm his and that he fully loves me.

It was Friday morning when I learned how to be vulnerable to him again. I sleep in on Fridays, so daddy is always first to shower. He doesn't mind though because I always try to be a kinky whore on Fridays, which means he cums at least twice. Usually in my mouth or asshole. But today was different. I walked up to our master bath door and there was a note saying to put on the blindfold and the gray cotton booty shorts that were taped to the door. Being an obedient girl, I did as I was instructed.

I heard him say to come in, and I slowly opened the door. He lightly, but firmly grabbed my wrist and led me in the shower. He kissed my soft lips, rubbing his hands over my curves and back and neck. He kissed my ears and neck, making his way down to my erect nipples. I felt his cock graze my leg and ass as he circled around me. That made me wet. But my cotton shorts were thicker than my usual morning panties, so he didn't notice.

"I'm going to make you feel very vulnerable today," he whispered in a hushed tone in my ear.

I smirked and blushed and shifted my legs because of my wet slit. I was a little nervous though because I didn't know what he would want me to do.

"Daddy, can I please pee before I get too wet or filled?" I timidly asked.

He removed my blindfold and passionately kissed my lips. Holding one hand against my face and the other around the small of my back. He took a step back, leaving me standing in the waterless shower with just my cotton shorts on, nipples erect, and pussy throbbing.

"You need to learn to be vulnerable again," he said, "I miss your thoughts and your intimacy that only I get to see."

I stood there and smiled. I missed being vulnerable with him. I missed sharing all my horny thoughts with him. I missed posing in lingerie for him when he wanted to masturbate to my body. I missed telling him about my day while I sucked his cock under the table or while he licked my pussy on the couch. Secretly, I even missed our morning routine of me showing myself off to him and him casually watching me pee.

Then it hit me, there was a reason I was standing alone in the shower without water running.

"Baby girl, I'm going to embarrass you a little bit. It's okay to be embarrassed when you're such a slut like yourself. It's just letting me back in to every part of your life fully" he gently and seductively said. "I want you to piss yourself right now. I want to see your cotton shorts get damp around your pussy, and I want to see pee drop down your legs like the fucking kinky slut you are."

It was as if I was trained to be his little slut. "Yes sir" was all I could squeak out of my submissive little whore mouth.

I kept my eyes right on his as I let myself wet my shorts. It was warm, and I could feel it slowing dripping through and down my legs. Why was this so fucking hot? I felt so vulnerable and stupid and loved all at the same time. Daddy stood there stroking his hard cock. I smiled and loved knowing I was being an obedient whore. I couldn't tell, but I knew my pussy juice was dripping too. I'm such a fucking whore. I slid my shorts down, and daddy didn't seem to mind. I turned around and presented my tight asshole to him with my tits pushed up against the wall, using my hands to spread my ass cheeks. He walked over and spanked me. I counted to 15, with each spank getting a little harder each time. I knew I needed to be spanked like a whore. I had just been a filthy, naughty bitch.

He turned the water on, and I cleaned myself with soap. Every part of my body was covered with soapy bubbles, and he made sure my tits, pussy, and ass were clean. He pushed me up against the wall and slid his right hand between my legs. I instinctively spread my legs, giving him more access to look and play with my tight holes. He turned me around and lifted one of my legs up. I wanted to be fucked so fucking bad. I needed to be fucked like the slutty, vulnerable girl I am. He drove his dick inside my pussy. I bounced up and down on his long shaft, feeling the need to moan his name over and over again. Fuck it felt good. I needed to be reminded that I was his. All his. Our eyes locked and we both came. I could feel his cum shooting deep inside my wet cunt. My clit and pussy lips throbbed and shook. I could barely stand on one foot, but he held me up until I could see again. The hot water poured down our bodies. I immediately dropped to my knees and started cleaning off his cock with my mouth, just like I was trained to. Tasting what was left of his cum and mine.

I don't even know what that was, but wow I needed to be put in my place and fucked like that. Anything daddy needs or says to do. Because I know it means my pussy is going to get the attention it needs. I even hope he asks me to piss on myself again. After all, I deserve to be treated like a kinky little fucktoy. I really am his slutty little bitch who tries to be his perfectly sweet darling all at the same time.

He sat down with me and told me how much he loved me. How I was his beloved and his good girl. He looked at me with soft eyes and kissed my forehead lightly. I felt so understood and so perfectly vulnerable in his arms.

"Thank you daddy. Thank you for making me your submissive, slutty, kinky, whore."