VY: Chapter 04

Info
Chapter 04 of VY: A Beginning And An End.
227 words
4
1.3k
1
0
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LongDraw
LongDraw
60 Followers

"Seeing as how not taking more than one wife is now illegal for all living men, I'm going to say that yes, I would like to see more of you."

"Good!" said Bernadette, slipping her hand inside his pants and then wrapping her long slender fingers around him. "We don't have all day, though, to go through all the candidates in your pool, so how about you select the next round of candidates while I show you more of me? Sound fun?"

"Ooh! Uh, yeah, uh, I'll start, uh, going through the other... reports to narrow it down."

"You didn't answer the last question!" Bernadette teased.

"Oh! Yeah. It definitely sounds like a lot of fun! Can't wait!"

"Great! Let's dive right in then!" With that, she issued the command to Eve to close the privacy curtain around the table and, with no-one watching, leaned over to shove his man meat into her waiting mouth. Making every attempt to keep focused and get through the other women's reports, he took one hand to hold the back of her head through her long curly locks while his other hand tapped on the display. Between the slurping noises emanating from below the tabletop and the soft moaning and humming coming from Bernadette's mouth, Braedon figured he should start reading the reports aloud in case someone walked into the office.

--:--
--:--
1.0
LongDraw
LongDraw
LongDraw
60 Followers
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
Share this

Similar Stories

The Eros Plague Epoch Pt. 01 A veteran survivor looks for survivors after a new pandemic.in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
Northbound Ch. 01 A married couple goes on a ski trip with friends.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
Roommates Ch. 01 Brittany takes an interest in her boyfriend's roommate.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
Committed Spider-Man Ch. 01 The Black Cat surprises Spider-Man with her natural gifts.in Celebrities & Fan Fiction
She's the Boss Ch. 01 A straight boy and his dominant gorgeous futanari boss...in Transgender & Crossdressers
More Stories