Wacky Lindsey

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Me rather likes you," laughed Sam, kissing Lindsey's hand again and sucking a finger. "In fact, I'm rather interested in asking you to date me properly, to go to a show or something. Snatching sex off you like this is rather boorish."

"I didn't think so; I told you I rather needed it."

"You did, but tell me, have you had any experience as an executive chef?"

"Well, that covers a wide field in the scale of things, but I can answer yes. For two years I ran a contract catering operation for a tertiary institution in England with staff and students totally 12,700. In France I worked eighteen months as executive chef for the restaurant serving 220 executive staff of an international travel organisation. Why do you ask?"

"Just out of interest at this stage. When can we go on a proper date?"

"Well, say no if this is not you. That pregnant friend of mine I mentioned is giving a premature 'farewell to fatness' party on Saturday night, as she'd due to deliver late next week. I'm invited and was told to find myself a partner. I'd like to show you off as my first conquest since returning home."

"I see, and the other women guests will be pregnant or recently so?"

"Yes, sorry."

"Good, there's something about pregnant women that appeals to me. They become beautiful, their skin glows and they become so paranoid and scatty. I enjoy seeing women at their most vulnerable worst."

"You're not serious?"

"Not altogether. Actually, women about to give birth or recently birthing, are at their adorable best, I feel and I like being near them, but actually not having to listen to them for too long."

"Well, that sounds credible. Their husbands will be there and as far as I know none of them are pregnant."

"You are wacky."

"I suspect you may be right."

Sam leaned over Lindsey and sniffed: "You smell of sex, as if you have been beautifully fucked."

"I do and I have been, you other-fucker. Here was I thinking you were a gentleman. However, you truly are a beautiful fucker."

"Thank you, and it takes one to know one. Is it likely that I may know of our hosts on Saturday?"

"Ah, so you have decided to accompany me."

"Yes, for selfish reasons: I'll know I'll get to fuck you again."

"That's not selfish, that's being practical. Their name is Armstrong; she's Meg and he's Tom."

"Good heavens."

"What?"

"I met them at my ex-wife's wedding eight months ago."

"Well, well. So, the beautiful Charmaine, Tom's new sister-in-law, is your ex. Isn't it a small world?"

"It is. Come on sweetie, run in and have a shower while I make coffee. Then I'll take you home. I actually had quite a talk to Tom and Meg at the wedding, she's quite a character."

"That's true, Sam and they have a son who's two, just the most adorable wee chap that I've ever seen. If I ever want to have a baby, could I come and ask you to impregnate me with a child like Pete?"

"You're wacky, sweetie, but I can see you are serious. Jesus! Look I really think I would be honoured to do that. We'll talk it through one day soon, huh? There are legal considerations.

"Hell, the idea of becoming a father again is, well, quite scary."

"I never thought of becoming a mother until I saw Pete and I never thought of a possible impregnator until laying in your arms after sex this evening. By the way, trust me Sam: I would never conceive without your consent."

Sam said, "Lindsey, like you as an interesting character and I really like the way you kiss, etcetera. For the foreseeable future, or in shorter time than that is you think you should move on to someone else, I'm prepared to drop my on-call women and date only you."

"Oh Sam, do you really mean that."

"Yeah, but don't answer now. Take your time to consider and phone me with your answer tomorrow. If the answer is yes, then I'll discuss with you my thoughts that we should set up a home together in an apartment downtown."

"Omigod, I can give you my answer now."

Sam said no.

"Be prudent and think about it overnight or even take longer if you wish."

Lindsey was almost out of her tree. Sam Dunstan appeared to be a brilliant partner for sex, although it had been their first occasion for sexual connection but she'd already decided earlier that he was one of the best guys ever to have slid between her legs to bang her into several waves of ecstasy. No way was she likely, at least in the short term, to allow him to slip away from her.

She also thought why had he asked had she had experience as an executive chef, the experienced professional in charge with management responsibilities of 'culinary' employees of a full-service restaurant, catering services and specialty food stations?

Omigod, he may have been in forward-thinking mode of setting her up in his own successful public restaurant developed to suit his culinary tastes and to push him forward to into exploring new cooking presentations. That was only a guess, but...

The End

12