Wacky Wand

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Moosetales
Moosetales
2,355 Followers

He reached the booth and found the old man with Tammy and a very hot older woman in her mid-forties. She looked very much like a cougar and MILF. She had obviously fake tits, long bleached blonde hair, bright blue eyes that appeared to be very dim and empty and a very loud giggle.

"Ah, back again. Very good. Oh, my manners, my wife Tracy."

"Like, call me Trish!"

The man laughed and the girls both giggled.

"Ah yes. Tracy was my high school crush. Class Valedictorian, captain of the track team, all-star, etc. Went to a great school and was on the way to being a first-class lawyer with lots of political aspirations. Then I looked her up and made her into my dream girl. I must confess, I still do feel a bit dirty about it considering I was her teacher after all. But water under the bridge and all that."

"Uh yeah. Ahem, okay this thing works as advertised. I tried it and had some fun." Steven gave a brief explanation of what had happened with the old man chuckling like a lecher and the two bimbos giggling along.

"Very good. Yes, the magic is only temporary unless you work on it for a while. You will find that it will depend on the persons will power and hidden fantasies. Someone being turned into something they secretly have desired to try or be will resist the change much less than forcing someone. Tammi here had zero desire to become a porn star, while Trish had secretly had a fantasy about being a bimbo. Trish was much easier to convert fully. I had to work over Tammi every day for nearly two weeks before it became permanent. I would recommend a, um, re-application if you will to a subject every twenty-four hours until you feel the permanence."

"How can I tell it's permanent?"

"A feeling. You'll know, it will feel like the energy isn't flowing into the person anymore. You said you almost blacked out when you smacked the woman yes? That is the standard reaction the first time. The next time you won't have that happen, you'll feel like you just finished a sprint and are drawing your first breath. When that feeling stops, you will no longer need to work your spells on that person."

"What about physical transformations? Like turning a lead weight into gold?"

"Ah, the easy road. Sorry, that one is limited as well. You can make something transform into something else such as a piece of iron into a gold bar, or a junker car into a brand-new BMW, or a desk into a bed, for a while. But the magic will wear off again. You can keep casting, but it won't become permanent. I think its because things that can't think can't be convinced that they are now something else. Depending on the size of the object you can make the transformation last for a while though. For your clothes or something like a suitcase, say 24 hours. A watch could stay transformed for a couple of days. A car, maybe twelve hours, anything larger though a few hours at most. That limitation was why I made sure to have some very talented "friends" helping me with money."

Steven looked down at his gut and said, "How about on me?"

The man sadly shook his head. "I have tried but have not found a way to make myself different. I can make my clothes and shoes turn into thousand-dollar suits with designer shoes, but it's still me physically. But I have noticed that it doesn't seem to matter, now does it girls?"

Both bimbos giggled and Tammi licked the man's ear.

Steven nodded and then straightened up. "What's the price? I don't have much cash now, but I can get you a lot with this wand in a very short time."

The man laughed. "The price my lad isn't money. I was a loser like you, and someone had pity on me. His price was something other than money, it was a person to care for him in his very old age. I turned his lawyer into his personal nurse who loved him dearly and she cared for him until he died. I already have my women to care for me, but Tammi here is in her thirties and I do so like young meat. So, at some point in time I will contact you and will request a new bimbo slave. You will provide me with one. If you breach this contract and agreement, then all the magic you have cast up to that point will instantly dissipate. Anyone you have enslaved will be free, although they will be confused for a while, they will likely have some memories. The longer they are under your dominance the more they will remember. This woman you turned into a witch will likely not remember much if anything and it will likely seem like a dream or hallucination. But someone who was turned into your sex doll for ten years? That could be bad."

Steven looked at the man and said, "You have a deal sir."

The man extended his hand and Steven shook it. Steven felt something, a little twinge in his mind, and then he felt the wand in his hand. He looked at it and swore he could see it pulse with an energy.

"I do think this will be fun." He thought.

OH THE WAY HOME

Steven was feeling pretty giddy on the drive home. He had used the wand to transform his beat-up Honda into a sleek black corvette and had gone the long way. He had gotten out on the ring road around the city and had driven two full loops just for fun while he planned his next day.

"I'll go in early, really early. That bitch in HR, Sandra, she's always in early. I bring her under my power and then use her to call in those other assholes one at a time and work some magic on them. I'll fucking take over the whole company and make them understand who the real boss is!" Steven muttered to himself. He got a bit lost in his fantasy and was focused entirely on how to transform the normally no-nonsense brunette HR director into something deviant that he failed to realize he was going rather fast.

It was the red flashing in his rearview that finally got his attention. "Huh? Oh SHIT! Damn it, why couldn't I just wait to get home to fantasize? Cripes, now I need to pull over."

The area of the free way was under construction and Steven figured they would give him some slack if he pulled over on the next exit. He made the turn and went down to the light and turned right. He drove a bit until he could find a place to park safely. It turned out to be about halfway down the block in a parking lot that was concealed by a tall row of hedges. Steven noted that the building was an office building of three stories, big but not big enough for any security. Steven also noted that there was only one camera near the door, and he pulled in away from it.

Steven had already figured he would use the wand on the cop as he wasn't sure that the spell on his car had transformed the paperwork and he wasn't about to go to jail and try to explain why his car suddenly turned into a Honda.

Steven rolled down his window and sighed as the flashlight shown in. "Sir, do you know how fast you were going?"

Steven looked up at the voice. It was a woman's voice. A rather nice sounding one. Just then another cop shined the light in from the other side and Steven noted that it was another woman by her figure. The parking lot was dark, and they were both shining lights in his face, so it was hard to make out the women.

Steven cleared his throat. "Uh, yeah. I was doing ninety. I got completely distracted by some stuff at work and just didn't pay attention. No excuses officer."

"Huh, that's a first." The cop opposite Steven said and the other one said "Eh, you get one now and then. Sir, I appreciate the fact that you aren't arguing it, but you were way over the speed limit and I also did see you swerve several times."

"Oh yeah. It's the car actually. I just got it and I'm still getting used to how it handles."

"I see. Would you please step out of the car please?"

Steven gulped and nodded. He opened the door and got out slowly. The other officer had come around and now Steven got a good look at them. The two cops were a taller black woman who was doing most of the talking and had what appeared to be Sergeant's stripes on her sleeve. The other woman was slightly shorter (but still taller than Steven), white, and had lighter color hair, but it was hard to tell in the dark. Both looked very nice, with their uniforms fitting closely to their bodies.

The sergeant said, "Do you mind if we look through your car?"

Steven was sweating and that didn't help him much. "Uh, well, I guess so but why? I'm just driving home and..."

"Sir, step back please. You have consented to search. I have reason to believe you are driving under the influence and I'm going to check your car for alcohol containers." The Sergeant said.

"That's bull! I'm not..." Steven trailed off as the two cops gave him a cold stare and stiffened. The white cop's hand went to her tazer, but Steven quickly held up his hands. "Okay! Hey, no need for that! Go ahead. My registration is in the glove compartment, but my wallet fell on the floor and slid under the passenger seat. You'll have to reach in to get it."

"Okay, wait here. The Sergeant looked in and then bent in over the driver's seat. The seat was pushed forward so she was having a bit of a time holding her flashlight while feeling around. "Damn it. Carol, hold your light over here so I can see, will you?"

"Okay, hang on." The other cop went over. Part of Steven wanted to sigh at the fact that the two cops were so un-afraid of him that they didn't even bother cuffing him or watch him.

But the other part, the part sliding the wand out of his sleeve was thanking the Gods above for this chance. The cop holding the light bent down a bit more as Steven quietly moved up behind them and Steven noted that he could wack them both at once.

Steven took a breath and then said in as strong a voice as he could muster "These two cops are quite the lookers, but now they are my hired themed hookers!"

SMACK! SMACK!

"POOF! POOF!"

Steven stepped back as the smoke cleared. There had been a subdued flash, actually a lot less bright than what he was expecting, and then a cloud of smoke which dissipated to show...

"Hmmmmm, hey there baby. Sooooo, are we going to stand here all night or you gonna take us in?"

"Oh yeah stud! Mmmmmm, I'm so fucking horny right now that I might strip search you here!"

Steven grinned at the two women. The Sergeant was now taller thanks to a pair of black latex platform thigh boots with six-inch heels. Her black hair hung down to her mid back and her face was nicely whored up with lots of makeup. She was wearing a skin-tight rhinestone studded black latex corset with a set of cuffs hanging just below her large and fake looking tits. It hugged her body tight and caused her tits to nearly pop out and a tight pair of black wet look booty shorts. Her tits had grown as well and looked nice and enhanced. A Black latex Police Hat also studded with Rhinestones sat on her head. The cheap plastic badge said, "Sex Police". The other officer was now a bleach blonde with dim blue eyes, had a matching set of tits, and was dressed in a light blue spandex body suit with the words "Sex Police" printed in bold letters across her tits, and black six-inch heels. She wore a matching blue hat with rhinestones and had a belt with a dildo and pink fuzzy cuffs on it. She popped a bubble and gave him a sexy smile as hard on inducing as the witch's earlier.

"Oh, I think we'll head back to my place for further questioning, but first let me take care of something. Why don't you two hop in my car and think nice horny thoughts."

"M'kay stud. Officer Keesha can do that." The black cop/hooker said and swayed over to the car with the blonde in tow. Steven moved over to the cop car. He looked in and gave silent thanks. "No dash cam, what luck! Well, let's just make this car disappear for a bit while I get gone with my entertainment. This cop car will not spoil my luck, as it is now a piece of junk!"

Steven tapped his wand on the hood of the car and when the smoke cleared, he grinned. The cop car was now a stripped-down hulk with no tires, rusted body and something that looked like it was in a scrap yard. There were not even any plates on it.

"That should buy me some time. But let's do a little update." Steven walked over and tapped his own car and focused. He was pleased to see that the license plates changed to another state and completely different number. The color also changed to a dark green instead of black.

"Like the man said, only temporary, but more than enough to get home."

Steven got in the now rather crowded front (it was a two seat, so his two cops/hookers were crammed into one), and said "I don't drive while distracted well, so you two just sit tight until we get to my place. Then we'll have our fun."

"Sounds good baby. You're paid for the whole night, so whatever you want you get." Keesha said with a grin and the blonde giggled and twirled her hair.

Steven had to focus to not speed. Just as he was pulled onto the freeway, he noted some approaching red lights and thanked heaven again for being quick. "Damn, this will be fun. Themed Hookers? Two cops turned into hookers dressed like cops? Damn this is the best night ever!" Steven thought as he drove home.

It took all his focus to keep it just at the speed limit, but he got home to his apartment building without getting pulled over. He parked his car knowing it would turn back to normal by morning and carefully led his two cops turned hookers up to his apartment. Despite the bs at work, Steven did make a lot of money, so his place was in a nice building with an underground carpark and passcode elevator. He also lived on the top floor, but that was due more to perfect timing in getting a lease than money. It was just after nine when he led his two giggling companions down the hall and into his place.

He locked the door and turned around to a full-on tongue in mouth kiss from the cop who had called herself Keesha. She broke it off with a sigh and a breathy "About time baby, Officer Keesha was getting way to horny to wait much longer. Officer Crystal is just waiting for her first time around ain't you girl?"

"Oh yeah, first night out with Keesha! Hmmmmm, this will be fun!" The blonde said with a high voice and a giggle. Steven let his hand feel up Keesha and then he reached out with his other hand and groped the blonde on her right tit. She giggled and licked her lips.

"Oh yeah. You likey? Nice and firm, the best money can buy!"

"Let's see them."

The two cops looked at each other and laughed. Keesha pulled down her top and her tits popped free. Steven gaped and then blinked as Crystal unzipped her bodysuit and let her tits pop out. Both were perfect orbs of at least 36 DD enhanced goodness. Steven bent down and gave each one of Keesha's nipples a long sloppy kiss and then the same to Crystal. Steven pulled the fuzzy cuffs off Crystal's belt and twirled them around his fingers.

"I'm in the mood for a little bondage. I think the rookie needs to be restrained, we don't want her getting too worked up. Officer Keesha, strip your partner here and cuff her. Then let's take this into the bedroom for further processing."

"Yes sir! Officer Crystal, get your ass out of that uniform!"

"Yes ma'am!"

Crystal snapped too and unzipped the rest of the way quickly. Steven ordered her to leave her heels, belt and hat on. Once she was stripped, Keesha pulled her hands behind her back and cuffed her. Then she guided the blonde back to his bedroom.

"Officer Keesha, I think I need to do a body cavity search of both of you. Lay down while Officer Crystal does an, ahem, oral examination of your privates. I'll handle searching her."

"You got it, boss." Keesha eased off her hot pants and Steven grinned at the beautifully shaved pussy. Keesha laid back on his bed and spread her legs. Steven pushed the blonde forward and bent her over the bed and shoved her face down into Keesha's pussy. Steven didn't even have to give another order, he heard a "Oooooooooo" from Keesha and a muffled giggle from Crystal.

Steven gave Crystal a slap on the ass and then dropped his pants. He was already rock hard, and he teased Officer Crystals pussy with his fingers. He noted that she was nice and wet and also shaved. Steven positioned his cock and slowly pushed in.

"Oh God!" Steven exclaimed. She was tight and wet, and she fit wonderfully. Crystal pushed back against him and he entered all the way in with one solid push. He pulled out and started to build his rhythm. He still had his wand in his hand, and he started to rub it over Officer Crystal's back with an occasional slap on her wonderful ass.

"You're a fucking slutty hooker, aren't you? You are a whore, a nasty blonde bimbo whore who loves having sex for money. You fucking slut! You whore!" Steven growled out as he spend up. Keesha was moaning loudly and Crystal was slurping away with an occasional "Yes! I'm a whore!"

Steven sped up and then felt himself ready to cum. With a loud "You fucking Hooker!" he came hard in Crystal's pussy and smacked her ass hard with his wand. Crystal let out a muffled scream and Keesha shouted "FUCK YEAH!" and then started shuddering as she came.

Steven pumped his seed into Officer Crystal when suddenly he felt odd. He staggered back a bit and then realized it was the power of the wand. The flow had stopped when he had shouted and came in Crystal.

Steven remembered the old man's words. He blinked and walked over to Crystal who was now lying on her side gasping for air. Steven tapped her ass with his wand and felt nothing. No reaction, no flow of power, nothing.

"Oh shit! I just turned this cop into a hooker permanently!" Steven thought. "Cripes, how the hell did that happen? The old man said that it took weeks to permanently transform someone." After a few moments Crystal rolled over onto her back and grinned. "That was nice baby, you wanna un-cuff me and let me search you?"

"That sounds, uh, sounds great, I uh, why is the room spinning? Where am I?"

Steven's gaze jerked over at the sound of Keesha's voice changing and becoming less sexy. His eyes widened as he saw her costume start to change back into her uniform.

Steven moved over and bought his wand down on her thigh with a loud SMACK as he blurted out "Officer Keesha is changing fast, so put this cop into a trance!"

The cop froze and her eyes rolled up into her head. She had sat up, so Steven eased her back down. Crystal giggled and ran her hand over her partner's leg. Steven waved her back. He thought for a moment and then said, "Into a trance Crystal goes, so she can then tell me all she knows."

Crystal's eyes rolled up and she flopped back. Unlike Keesha she had a broad smile on her face and appeared to be resting after a long fuck.

"Okay, I put them both into a trance. This wand is kinky, but it seems to be adjusting these two to my tastes so that means it kind of understands me and what I want done. So, the trance should make them open to suggestions and honest when I question them. So, let's do some research." Steven thought.

"Do you hear me officers?"

"Yes." The sergeant said in a completely monotone voice.

Steven looked at Crystal and she didn't respond.

"Officer Crystal, why don't you respond?"

"I'm not a cop anymore. I'm a hooker dressed as a slutty cop." She replied in that high-pitched voice she had since he had turned earlier.

"Okay. Crystal, do you remember being a cop?"

"Yes."

"What do you remember and why was it so easy to turn into a hooker?"

"I really like sex. I was kind of a tramp in high school and college. I got into trouble once and my dad called in some favors to keep me from getting kicked out of college. But I had to become a cop for a while before switching over to finish my law degree. I found out really quick that I couldn't sleep my way through the academy and my dad wouldn't pay for law school unless I finished. I was in my rookie year with the Sergeant here and nearly done when we stopped you. It's been a while since I had any real fun and when you turned me into a hooker my old personality took over with a vengeance. I could feel your power flowing over me, warping my mind, telling me a was really a hooker. I felt so horny and turned on, and I know I am a hot bitch, so it was so easy to give in and accept what the power wanted me to become. Mmmmmm, so easy..."

Moosetales
Moosetales
2,355 Followers