Wacky Wand

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Moosetales
Moosetales
2,355 Followers

Steven tapped his lip as he listened. "So, I found a cop with a major party girl streak who loves sex and she gave into the power easily. Okay, that makes sense, she wasn't fighting my magic. But this other one obviously doesn't want to be a whore and will take more training." Steven murmured to himself.

Steven leaned down and snapped his fingers in front of Crystal's face. She blinked and then gave him a spacy smile and licked her lips. He motioned for her to be quiet and pointed at the bathroom. She took the hint and swayed out of the bedroom. Steven then turned and looked at the Sergeant, now dressed in her uniform with no trace of makeup, sex or anything odd.

Steven leaned down and spoke.

"Do you remember what just happened?"

"It is like a dream, very vivid but also weird, like watching an out of focus tv. I am not sure if what I think happened actually happened."

"Did you like being a hooker?"

"Yes and no."

"Explain."

"They are law breakers, criminals. But they use their looks and sex appeal to work men over. I like doing that sometimes as it is so easy."

"Don't you enjoy sex? Wouldn't using sex be a useful way to manipulate men?"

"Yes, but the idea of selling my body is not something that I would ever consider. It repulses me."

"But you are very pretty. Men would lust after you."

"I know. I have used my looks sometimes, but not at work. It isn't professional."

"What if you were in a profession where you always could use your looks."

"That might be fun. Men can be entertaining sometimes when you tease them, and I am good at it off duty."

Steven paused a moment. "Hmmmm, this could be fun." He gently pulled her legs apart and eased his wand over her pussy. He concentrated and he saw the cop flush and heard her breath catch. He gently teased his wand over her zipper and said "I think you really need a new profession then. One you can enjoy using your looks and sex appeal. One where being a hot sexy woman is a big plus."

Steven concentrated on visualizing the cop as she had been in her themed hooker clothes, makeup and sexy voice. "I think you want to be like your memories. Hot! Sexy! Horny! For sale!"

Steven emphasized each word and tapped the cop with his wand. He smiled as with each word the cop would stiffen and change a bit. The uniform would tighten and morph, the boots lengthened, the make up became more pronounced, the hair longer, the tits bigger.

"That's it KEESHA." Steven said with heavy emphasis and smacked her thigh hard. The cop gasped and her uniform turned completely back into her hooker get up. "You aren't a cop. You were never meant to be a cop. You're a HOOKER! Officer Keesha of the Vice Squad!"

Steven slid her hot booty shorts down her legs and then touched her glistening pussy. He focused on his vision of her as a hooker and eased the tip of wand into her vagina. Her whole body tensed, and he repeated "Hot! Sexy! Horny! For Sale!" Each time he rubbed his wand up and down her juicy pussy lips and she would jerk in pleasure.

Steven reached up and pulled down her corset. Her tits popped free and he traced his wand up her stomach and then began to trace the tip around her nipples while he repeated himself again and again.

"Hot! Sexy! Horny! For Sale!"

After a few times around each nipple he moved up to her lips and traced her mouth. After a bit she licked his wand and he heard her mutter along.

"Hot! Sexy! Horny! For Sale! Hot! Sexy! Horny! For Sale!"

He moved back down and traced her tits again while he spread her legs further. Steven's cock was now rock hard, and he easily slid into the cop's pussy and began to pump into her matching his rhythm.

"Hot! Sexy! Horny! For Sale!"

Steven was soon pounding her hard and she was practically shouting along. Steven tensed and just as he blasted his load into the cop he shouted: "This sexy woman is now transformed! She will be a hooker to enjoy and make perform!"

Steven felt a rush of energy and then the same stop of the flow that he had felt with Crystal. He looked at Officer Keesha and she was grinning mindlessly with her eyes still rolled back.

Steven leaned down and said "Officer Keesha, do you hear me?"

"Yes."

"Are you a cop?"

Keesha giggled and said "No, I'm a hooker."

Steven eased off his newest creation and rolled onto his back. "Hmmm, so a bit of trance brain-washing can help along an otherwise reluctant person. Good to know." He leaned over and snapped his fingers in front of Keesha's eyes.

Keesha blinked and then let out a giggle. "MMmm, that was fun baby. But a hard-core copper like me needs some meat IN her if you get my meaning. LOTS of meat!"

Steven rolled over and spread her legs again. "Oh yes Officer. Yes indeed. Hope you are hungry, I've got plenty of meat to go around!"

Steven cock was already hardening nicely when he eased into her and he was soon fucking away on third hot conquest of the day. A few minutes into it, Crystal came back and provided a nice set of tits to suck on while he fucked.

Steven pulled an all-nighter with his two whores. He'd fuck one while the other one sucked his balls, or let him lick her tits, or just played with herself. Steven gave them both a nice spanking and sometimes he would just lay there while they both sucked him off. His two hookers were insatiable and thanks to some Jolt cola (for his online gaming binges) and some No-doze Steven fucked and played until dawn.

As the sun started to come up, he showed his two hookers to the door (after making sure he had their numbers) and then watched from his window as they swayed down the street until they met a cab at the corner. They waved it down and got in.

Steven smiled and yawned as they drove off. He felt a bit of guilt for a moment over turning two women into hookers but shook his head. They had pulled him over and had then tricked him into letting them search the car, at least in his opinion. He was having too good a night for it to be ruined by sitting in a police station.

"Well, that was fun. But now its time for some more fun." Steven said out loud as he went to shower and change for work.

EARLY AT WORK

Steven smiled as he walked through the nearly empty office floor. His company took up an entire floor of a large downtown office building. He was the coder and several of his programs had been VERY successful for insurance companies. He had very large cubical in the corner that was near to an office as you could get and an actual computer room that he could use to work on coding and updating the system. The higher ups were somewhat paranoid about control of access to their system, so he couldn't keep his office in there even though he was there nearly all day.

Which left his cube open for lots of pranks by the young and dumb crowd.

The major part of insurance was selling the product, so most of the company was focused on sales. And like most salesmen, the people in that department were Type As, good looking, schmoozers of the first order, and generally people Steven didn't hang around or even really like. Even better, most of them were slightly younger than him and just about everyone was part of some frat and they carried on like they still were.

If Steven actually had an office that he could lock up to keep the morons at bay, he probably would be just fine. But he didn't quiet rate one even though he was probably the company's most valuable asset in terms of human capital. So, he had to deal with things like stupid pictures taped to his screen, balloons in stupid shapes, toys (including some rather embarrassing sex toys), stupid jokes, and even once when someone put a pop-up blade in his chair.

Steven sighed about that. It was supposed to have just poked him enough to make him yelp except he was pretty heavy. It had instead actually stabbed him, and he had to go get it stitched. He was humiliated in front of nearly everyone. HR pulled the security footage and the asshole had gotten written up and demoted for "assault" by HR. Steven had felt pretty good until someone had shoved him hard from behind at the end of the day into a wall. The guy had grabbed his hair and forced his face into wall so he couldn't see who it was.

"You fuck with another salesman again you're going to get a lot worse you fat fucking loser! Don't think for a minute we don't know who turned James in! You do it again and you'll be in a hospital!"

The guy had shoved him into a large plant and then run off before he could see who it was. It didn't matter of course that it wasn't Steven who had turned the guy in, he was just someone they could get back at. Since then Steven had tried to simply avoid everyone at the company. It also helped that they did back off a bit. At least until the asshole squad saw him at the Con.

But that was going to change now.

Steven knew that nearly everyone showed up for work between 8:30 and 9:00 with the secretaries, admin staff and so on coming in a bit earlier. It was not even 7:00, but Steven knew that one person would be in and once he had her things would be much easier.

Ms. Charlotte Elams, Director of Human Resources, and probably the most feared person in the company.

Charlotte was a driven careerist who took no prisoners. She was completely neutral about her job. Man, woman, cat, dog, it didn't matter. You followed the rules and if you didn't, she would crush you like an ant. She was probably the main reason Steven hadn't quit in that she came down on the idiots hard when they stepped over the line too far. A joke she could understand, a sex toy or something that could be construed as assault?

Oh, you had better run.

The guy who had put the blade on his chair had taken the demotion and then quit a few weeks later when he found out that Charlotte was still gunning for him. She had found out by accident that the same guy had put a couple of sex toys in Steven's cubical and she had decided he needed to go one way or the other. Despite the fact that the guy had some friends on the sales side and was doing really well, he had fled once he heard about it. Steven was sure that the others had held back out of fear of her.

But Steven also knew that the CEO of the company was not happy with his sales staff getting smacked around and had reigned her in a bit. Enough that they could get away with some stuff, but Steven was sure that a couple of the assholes were gunning for him since they couldn't get Charlotte.

Steven smiled. He didn't like Charlotte per say but had a great deal of respect for her and her professionalism. And the fact that the thirty-year old woman was also a smoking hot babe didn't hurt either. She was just shy of six foot and seemed taller in her two-inch heels. Her dark blonde hair was always done up in a tower braid with some ringlets down each side. She had blue eyes that were cold as ice, her body was toned and had some nice muscle on it as well as some really nice curves including a 34 CC set of tits. She always wore a knee length skirt and form fitting blouse and she turned heads every time she walked around. Steven had heard that one of the women in the company had given her grief about using her looks and Charlotte had nearly torn her head off. She had supposedly said "I know I'm hot and I'm not afraid to show it. If someone is dumb enough to see only my looks then they get what they have coming for being stupid and thinking with their dicks!"

Steven knew that if he got her under his power taking out the assholes would be easy. So, respect for her or not, Charlotte would have to be made a slave.

Steven noted the light seeping through the blinds of her windows. He also knew you couldn't see through them from any place and that the room was sound-proofed. Charlotte could get pretty loud when ripping someone a new one, so the company had made sure it could be done silently.

Steven swallowed and then knocked on her door. There was a pause and then the doorknob turned. It opened a bit and Charlotte was there in her workout clothing. She wasn't sweaty so she had not hit the gym yet (there was one in the basement, she had a membership), and was dressed in black spandex full leg tights, a black spandex sport bra and her hair was done up in a ponytail instead of her usually power tower.

"Steven, you're in early. What is the issue?"

"I think I'm going to have some problems with the as..., ahem, some of the sales staff today."

Charlotte gave him a level look and said "Come in. I thought we had those morons under control, so why are you worried?"

She turned around and moved towards her desk and Steven moved his wand fast. It came up and he smacked it across her ass hard as he said, "Charlotte is strong and grave, but now she is my fully submissive slave!"

"SMACK!"

"POOF!"

Steven waved his hands and for a moment wondered why he never set off any alarms but that thought left his head when he saw Charlotte.

Charlotte was facing him but was on her knees with her head bowed and her gaze at his feet. Her workout clothing was gone, and she was instead nearly naked except for a black latex garter belt, black stockings, a black leather collar with a chain going down to her belt, and two thick black leather cuffs on both wrists. The cuffs were chained to her belt holding her hands close into her waist and the chain to her collar connected to her waist. She had perfect makeup and had a set of black heels on.

"Charlotte, do you hear me?"

"Yes Master. I hear and obey, I am your slave." Charlotte responded with the most meek and submissive voice Steven had ever heard.

He chuckled and moved forward. He gently drew his wand over her cheek and lips and she trembled and gasped. "Does this excite you slave?"

"Yes Master, you are showing your power over me excites me. You are so strong and powerful, it makes me realize how weak and insignificant I am. I only have value as a slave and serving such a strong master gives me value."

Steven grinned. He unzipped and let his cock slide out. "Suck slave, and while you suck, listen closely to your Master. There are many here who don't realize my power. They need to be trained, taught, and made to understand. You will use your powers and abilities to help me do this."

Charlotte made a sound that could have been "Yes Master." But it was hard to tell given his cock in her mouth. She proved to have some skill and Steven was impressed that she was doing so well without using her hands which were shackled to her waist.

"Here is what we will do..."

9AM THAT SAME MORNING

"Fuck me."

"No thanks, you aren't my type."

Fred shot his sales partner Simon the finger as he hung up his phone. It had been beeping the "Message" light when he came in. He had come in a bit early because he had some stuff he had wanted to slip into Steven's cube, but the nerd had been at his desk with a rather smug look on his face.

"No, the Iron Maiden wants to see me at 0930 after the staff meeting. Something about my attitude."

"Shit. You think she found out about what we were going to do to the geek?"

"Maybe, the fat little prick was at his desk this morning with a smug look on his fat face so he might have said something. Fucker."

"Yeah, well, maybe we need to lay off a bit. She's still hosed at us for all the shit we give him."

"Fuck her. I'm a frat brother with the Boss's son, she can't trump that."

"Yeah? She's the hand-picked rep from the Main Office sent by the CEO to polish our image since we kinda went overboard at that conference in Vegas. I'm thinking she might be able to, so again I say we keep quiet and leave nerd boy alone." Simon replied.

Fred wasn't in the mood to listen, which made Simon sigh. He had been with Fred, Susan, and Vicky at the con that weekend to see a movie actress that was there. They had seen her, gotten some photos, and then had run into Steven all dressed up with a mask and so on. Fred had really rubbed it in and had been bragging all that night about how he was going to set up Steven on Monday.

Simon was a type A personality and a really good salesman, but he also knew that alone wasn't enough to make it. You had to be a team player, you had to follow the rules (at least when people were watching), and you had to actually grow the hell up.

Fred was also a great salesman. Probably the best Simon had ever seen. But he acted like a spoiled frat boy still in college with the fancy car, the expensive clothes, and the sorority girls falling all over him. He could sell ice to polar bears, but his attitude was a problem.

He was the office playboy. Susan and Vicky had both had affairs with him, and even though he had broken up with them over a new conquest, they still melted every time he smiled at them, along with about every other woman in the office. Except of course Charlotte.

Charlotte was a sore point with Fred. She was fully resistant to his charms and had publicly torn him a new asshole when he made a pass at her. Fred was probably lucky that he hadn't been closer to her and tried one of his famous "brush" moves as she would have fired him for unwanted contact on the spot. She had cracked down hard on the sales staff after she had seen how they carried on. The site boss's son was best buds from the college days, so Fred had thought he had cover for his screwing around as well as his sales record.

But the pranks on the nerd had gotten out of hand and one of his close friend's had left the office due to Charlotte's efforts. Worse, Fred had discovered she really was sent down from the CEO because of some publicly poor behavior of the sales team at a Vegas Sales conference, and that was mostly his doing. He could do some stuff, but he had been forced to seriously curtail his goofing off. And true to form, it was not HIS fault, but the nerd who couldn't defend himself.

Simon was good with some good-natured humor and pranking, but he was seriously starting wonder if his partner was not a bit over the edge on this. So far Susan and Vicky had helped cover for him, but Simon knew that one day he would push someone too far and the fall would not be fun.

Fred had that nasty look he got sometimes when something wasn't going his way and Simon snapped his fingers to get his attention. "Hey, wake the hell up. Got the meeting and then go and get it out of the way. And hold off on doing something stupid would you? We've got a sales call with Peterbilt this afternoon and I need you on your game, not planning some dumb ass college prank."

Fred gave him another nasty look and then nodded. "Okay, fair enough. For now."

Right after the meeting Fred headed over to Charlotte's office. Fred scowled as he got closer at her assistant Casey. Casey was a guy and also gay, which made Fred annoyed. The old assistant had been a cute little brunette who Fred had wrapped around his fingers and had used to help made things "disappear". He had done that once when Charlotte got there early on, and the very next day she was gone and fired. Fred had blocked her calls, but he was nervous that Charlotte had something on him since then.

"Well, right on time. For once."

Fred glared at him and said "Do I need to wait, or can I go in and get this done with? I'm busy."

Casey smiled. "Oh no, she's more than ready for you. Go right in and shut the door all the way. Wouldn't want anyone to overhear anything would we?"

Fred glared at him and moved up to the door. It was slightly ajar, and he pushed it open and said, "You wanted to see me?"

Charlotte was dressed in a power pin strip suit with a rather tight blouse that oddly enough had several buttons undone. Fred blinked at her cleavage which she never ever let show, and then cleared his throat. He moved in and sat down after he shut the door. Thanks to his attentions on the previous assistant he knew that there were cameras filming him (an open secret really, you actually signed a form when hired that acknowledged the cameras in HR for legal purposes but most people glossed it over including Fred until his little spy had told him about how she had watched a guy getting fired once on film) so he was on his best behavior.

Moosetales
Moosetales
2,355 Followers