Wading In the Red River Ch. 02

Story Info
Sophie-Claire breaks up with James while getting buggered.
1.3k words
4.47
7.7k
2
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/01/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SevMax2
SevMax2
815 Followers

"Duh, of course, you should dump his sorry, abusive ass! That dickhead doesn't own you, hon! Trust me. You're NOT his property. He doesn't have the right to treat you like a chattel slave. You're not his private pussy, to be used as he sees fit without any input from you. Just trust me and stick around. We like each other, right? Here you can avoid your parents' wrath, too," I assured Sophie-Claire as we all snuggled up close in the buff.

"We can just share Dan. Trust me, sharing a boyfriend would be awesome, don't ya think? Three of us to a bed, more of the same kind of fun as earlier, only permanently and without any worries about getting caught? He can be OUR boyfriend, sis. Ours. Just think of how great that would be! The three of us can be lovers forever! You with Dan, me with Dan, you with me. Come on, guys, let's make this happen!

"Why do you think that I wanted to skip 'the talk,' Dan? Because, in my heart of hearts, I knew that this was what we all needed. I didn't want some silly promises getting in the way of our joy. Not monogamy. This. Two sisters sharing a man and enjoying each other as well. We'll wear you out most of the time, honey, but if you ever still need some strange, I'm cool with it. Trust me, babe. You need this. I need this. My sister needs this.

"Polygamy, dear. Full-on polygamy. That's the ticket. I've wanted to break Sophie-Claire free from that jackass when I thought that he was just a con man, let alone now that I know what a rapist and abuser he is. I've wanted this ever since I jumped Dan's bones and ended up in bed with him. I wanted to share this wonderful man with my sister," Anne-Marie confessed to what was clearly her plan all along with the lesbian incest tryst in which I caught them.

"And if either of you need any strange, feel free to go for it, too," I encouraged my girlfriend and her sister.

"Some would say that this is just a rebound deal, but who cares? If it is, it is. I feel safe in Dan's arms. This already feels like home to me. I'm so breaking up with James and spending the rest of my life with my sister and OUR boyfriend. We can grow old together, right, all three of us?

"The contrasts between Dan and James are SO fucking stark, too! James is a vain, arrogant, spiteful, hateful guy. A liar, a hypocrite, a fraud, a poser, a thin-skinned bully. Dan is ... wow ... so loving, so generous, so sweet without being weak at all. This might not be James's private pussy, Dan, but it's yours now. Same with this ass and this mouth," Sophie-Claire told me with feverish kisses.

"And so big in so many good ways. A gentle giant!" Anne-Marie agreed as they took turns riding me now, "this is your private pussy and ass, too. And mouth. Because I said so. So, do you accept? Do you consent to be OUR boyfriend for life ... and the proud, happy owner of these holes?"

"I'll have your names tattooed on my ass, if that helps," I offered the sisters, getting sharp intakes of breath in response.

"Then I'll have your name tattooed on mine," Anne-Marie promised me.

"Same here. 'Dan's Private Property' has a nice ring to it, don't you think? If you want to spank it, spank it. If you want to lick it, lick it. If you want to finger it, finger it. If you want to fist it, fist it. If you want to fuck it, fuck it. Fuck my tight little ass!" Sophie-Claire offered me to my shock.

"My sentiments exactly, sis," Anne-Marie announced as she kept riding me.

"What if I want you two to rim each other and peg each other that way? Anally, with strap-on dildos? Would you go for that?" I half-teased them to test their resolve.

"Hell, yes!" Sophie-Claire declared as she felt my cock go further inside her luscious twat.

"God, yes! Gladly!" Anne-Marie echoed her sister's reaction to that wild, kinky idea.

"So, you ready to break up with James, baby?" I urged Sophie-Claire.

"Fuck, yes, but I want you to fuck my ass while I do it. Pretty please! I want him to know that I willingly gave you what he simply stole. My bottom. Which is yours forever now," my new girlfriend told me with a wicked grin on her face.

I lined up behind Sophie-Claire while Anne-Marie got some extra lube. It didn't take as long as expected to enter her asshole as she dialed the numbers for James Williamson's cellphone. He picked up the phone rather groggily, as if drunk or stoned or high or whatever, his voice cranky at first, even after learning that it was Sophie-Claire. She turned on the speaker phone so we could hear him as well as her.

"Bitch, why aren't you home? What the hell is wrong with you? Are you cheating on me? Or are you hanging out with your sister? Maybe you're banging that dumbass bartender your loser sister has hooked up with, what's his name, Dan? Dans are never anything but trouble in my book. In my experience, Dans are always womanizers!" James ranted and we could hear him over the phone.

"Looks like your book is spot on, then, because Dan's fucking me in the ass! Right fucking now, asshat! I'm tired of being your little Asian ragdoll that you can throw around whenever it suits, burn with cigarette butts, trade to your friends for whatever favors you like, rape whenever it suits you, sodomize without warning or much, if any lube, push around, beat up, and piss down my throat just to 'mark your territory.' I'm so over your dumbass bullshit! I won't be a victim anymore, James!" Sophie-Claire stunned me at how fast she stood up for herself.

It didn't take her long at all to break free from the brainwashing, not nearly as long as it usually did. I was proud of her and I could tell that her sister was, too. I had the feeling that us being there gave her a lot of the moral support she needed to show a backbone and refuse to let James ride roughshod over her again. Certainly, having my cock up her ass did wonders for her courage.

"What? You're cheating on me with Dan? You disgusting ch ... k whore! I'll beat your slutty yellow ass for this, you disgusting skank! How dare you? I'll kick his ass for this, too, the prick! How dare he fuck my girl! I'll fuck his now ... and I won't just fuck her. I'll rape her forty ways to Sunday, maybe with some help from my friends!" James screamed into the phone.

"I don't think so, bitch! You touch either girl again and I'll break you in half. Personally. And slowly. And then my biker friends will take turns with your cornhole. Besides, I'm pretty sure that she's dumping you, not cheating on you, cunt face! To live in our cozy little love nest of three! Bye-bye, bonehead! By the way, I really enjoy Sophie-Claire's ass. It's nice, hot, and slick for me. You must not know how to lube it up right. Have a nice life, con man!" I chuckled as James fumed in sheer, white-hot rage.

"That's right, bitch, I'm kicking you to the curb! Hell will freeze over before I fuck you again, so stick to your new girlfriend, Rosie Redpalm, and her five daughters. You really shouldn't cheat on them. Oh, deeper in my ass, Dan ... that fucks awesome!" Sophie-Claire shouted, making it harder not to cum just as she creamed herself from breaking up with her fiance over the phone.

"Fuck you, bitch!" James shouted.

"No, not even with your own dick!" Anne-Marie got the last word just as we hung up on the jerk.

What was left to do but cum balls deep in her sister's ass? Well, apparently, the next step was to fuck Anne-Marie's mouth straight from Sophie-Claire's booty. Why else would she go down on me after I finished up in her sister?

What a life!

SevMax2
SevMax2
815 Followers