Snowbunny Origins

Story Info
A frustrated wife becomes a snowbunny.
1.2k words
3.95
33.2k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tabauthor
Tabauthor
31 Followers

Part One

Talia yawned, another day by the swimming pool at another resort she didn't really want to be at. She stretched out her long, lithe form across the pool lounger, blonde hair falling through the slats of the lounger. Her husband Tab next to her was snoring, pale and boringly male, thinking he had won in life and unaware of her boredom, with the holiday and with him.

Tab felt a resort holiday was the 'solution to every ill', yet new places only provided a fresh setting for the same old story. The exciting flicker of their early years had run cold and the humidity only made it worse.

The sun momentarily passed behind the clouds, and an unexpected shiver crawled up Talia's back, causing her to sit up, towel pulling a away from her chest, to look up. She sensed someone new had entered the adults only area, looking up as she realised it was a drinks server who put down a round of cocktails, not making a sound. The tall dark man's appearance was sudden, unexpected, and too near. She pulled away, hesitated then waved back the cocktail, instead beckoning for a smoothie, arching her eyes up to make contact, his appearance intriguing her.

His eyes met hers, and she drew breath as she saw they were different in every way to her husbands. Calm, insistent, present and alive. The servers shadow stayed over her as he held their gaze, her lips opening to let out a small sigh. The server quietly unfurled an umbrella. As their eyes held the gaze, neither looking away the umbrellas shadow slowly crept up over Talia's toes, moving up her leg, hiding her further from the other guests. As the umbrella rose and opened, the servers white shorts moved subtly, a rustling, a dark shape kicking up against his pale white shorts. Talia's breath was caught, her eyes now falling to the servers middle, his manhoods great size forcing the fabric, black straining against white, holding her gaze.

Talia felt herself stir, a wetness start to melt her bikini bottoms, her legs shuffling against one another. She glanced away, checking, then back, this time her head coming close to their servers shorts as he tied the umbrella, slowly and silently.

Her nose tipped upwards, the server swaying closer, his manhood hardening further. Her pert pale breasts hardened, one nipple skipping out from the bikini, her body now turned to its stomach, exposing her pert white bum.

With resolve she reached forward with her left hand, her fingers passing past her oblivious husbands head to reach toward the server's shorts, then dipping under and upwards, wrapping around the black penis, it pulsing in response, craving her soft welcoming touch.

The flicker of excitement back in her eye, her fingers curled, taking back her life and her passion with each jerk, the umbrella gently swaying back and forth, but this time, not from the breeze.

Part Two

Talia adjusted her oversized sunglasses to see if those in the cabanas opposite her had noticed. For a moment she thought one of the two young French girls had smiled, but through the hazy midday humidity it was hard to tell. She allowed herself a brief smile. She was not opposed to an audience of course. Turning to watch the black server walk back to the bar, a spring in his step, she again admired his frame and his purposeful steps, each movement firm and precise.

Next to her, Tab stirred from his nap, reaching out for the cocktail left next to him. He looked up sleepily, unsure how long he had slept, barely registering his surroundings. As his hand found the icy cold glass, his eyes came into focus, and he sat up, observing Talia from head to toe, then pausing on her arm, "That server spilled his drink on you hasn't he?" he said, interrupting her gaze as it followed the server to bar. Talia glanced down, her eyes registering somewhat belatedly a white glob slowly making its way down her forearm from the back of her hand. "Oh, well it, it was my fault, I ummm,...surprised him". There was no napkin, and as she observed Tabs pale, listless body a thought came to her.

In a moment she had brought her arm up, then, keeping her eyes level with Tab, extended her tongue and licked up the glob of sperm, savoring it. It was heavy, heavier than it appeared, and rolled around her mouth, nod seeming to dissipate. As she licked her lips and swallowed, Tab smirked stupidly, "he must have used real coconut, and they better for the prices they charge, still, he should be fired for such a shoddy job, passing a drink, how hard can it be? They will be hearing about this in my TripAdvisor review that's for sure", before rising to drop his legs into the pool.

"Oh Tab, some things are much, much harder than you could ever imagine" she said almost whispering, and they both smiled at each other, for very different reasons.

Later that afternoon, they returned to their room, an executive suite on the Rasa wing overlooking the pool. Tab's mind was focused firmly on his multi-paragraph TripAdvisor review, typing itself out in his mind as he almost forgot his wife walking next to him. Talia was lost in her own thoughts too. They passed the hotel staff, neither really registering their friendly hellos. Talia was startled by the click of the suite door as it closed, bringing her back to the reality of the present, the walls of the suite seeming closer than before on every side.

The low hum of air conditioning units replaced the sqwarking of the south east asian bird life outside. Typcially, Talia would be tired by now, the mix of a long, luxurious breakfast, a good book and Tab's tiresome observations and 'holiday facts' usually leading her withdraw to the bed to sleep in the afternoon, before rising for dinner. Not now. Now she felt energized. She slipped out of her shawl, and stood in front of the mirror her underwear barely covering a body so carefully maintained with military-like adherence to Pilates and squats.

Talia looked up and into the mirror, her best friend since childhood. She willed herself to view her body as the server might have as he stood in front of her. She saw a delicate, classical face, softly curled hair framing a well proportioned nose and full lips. A sprinkling of freckles covered her nose, and came down to her chest, as if she had been blessed by a fairy, something her mother had said to her as a child she had kept as her secret.

Her skin was pale, almost translucent. She knew she was beautiful, but for so long knowing had not been enough, the realization only now bubbling to the surface in more ways than one. As she again tasted the black server in her mouth, her tongue exploring the last parts of him, she allowed her thoughts to wander. She had always craved to be desired but a greater surge came now, to be touched, to taste and be tasted. Her legs moved up and down, restless, one hand drifting between her thighs almost of its own accord.

The black server had shown her how exciting desire was when made real and as she looked at herself in the mirror, her pert bum rose higher, her lips pouted and eyes fixed upon herself -- she made a decision, she would pursue what she wanted, starting today.

Tabauthor
Tabauthor
31 Followers