Wait

Story Info
Misanthrope takes in abandoned gargoyle.
1.8k words
7.6k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One nice thing about living out in the middle of nowhere is not having to deal with people. I had my one-story house constructed out of stone and iron, not wood, because I didn't want to be like other people. It had electricity and cable and Internet, run half a mile from the road, underneath the footpath leading from the road to the house. No driveway: I had stocked the house with all the food I'd need, in forms that were essentially everlasting. My idea was never to interact with another live human being again. At age 45, having dealt with the worst traits of humans as I clawed my way to the very top of the corporate ladder before taking my 100 million dollar golden parachute and cashing out, I knew exactly what humans were. The worst and most vile kind of scum. And I wasn't exactly a saint: I had crushed promising careers and destroyed competing companies (and annihilated ordinary people's lives in the process).

I only allowed myself to leave the house for one thing: a daily walk to the cave about 3,000 feet from the house. Enough bioluminescent organisms grew on the walls and ceiling that I didn't need to bring a light with me. And since there was nothing special about the cave, no one else went there. I would often sit on a projecting ledge in the semi-darkness and enjoy the solitude. Or I would walk a few hundred feet down the main path and then walk back, slowly.

One day, as I was about 200 yards from the entrance, I thought I heard yelling from within it. But by the time I reached the entrance, the usual stillness and silence was present. I proceeded several hundred feet inside and settled on a convenient ledge. A few spiders scuttled around, as always, and the centipedes and other small insects and bugs were present.

A hulking figure emerged from a shadowy alcove and lumbered slowly towards me. In the dim light, it looked almost as if it was made of stone. I turned a curious, but neutral, gaze on it and remained silent.

"Who are you?" The voice was definitely female, but deep and gravelly.

"I'm Zane," I replied. "Who might you be?"

"Scoria."

"Nice to meet you."

"I hope you are nice. I was abandoned here by my mistress."

"Is that who I heard screeching like a banshee on my way over here?"

"Yes. She said I was useless and deserved nothing more than to be left forever in this cave, to live out my life forever alone."

"Are you sure she won't come back to fetch you?"

"Positive. She released me from my vows. `Go live or die as you see fit, here, alone in this cave', were her words."

"She sounds like a real bitch. Why don't you come on back to my place with me and we'll talk?"

"Sounds good."

I slowly walked out of the cave and back towards my house. Being a corporate raider didn't lend itself to me having a sprinter's physique or a marathoner's stamina, so a slow walk was about as fast a pace as I could manage. Plus, 45-year-olds don't have the energy that teenagers do.

Scoria was also no sprinter. Once we got into the light, I could see that her entire body was made of gray stone. Her footsteps pounded against the hard-packed dirt of the trail.

"You're not human."

"I am a gargoyle."

She didn't wear clothes. I guessed that gargoyles didn't need them.

"How long have you been able to move?"

"My original mistress animated me 300 years ago."

"Will you remain animated forever?"

"Unless my body is destroyed, yes."

Scoria was about five-foot-five, a couple inches shorter than me. She had been carved as a busty woman, with D-cup breasts, half-inch nipples, and a thick frame. Her perfectly shaped butt was curvaceous. If she were a human, a butt like that would be "bootylicious".

"Is your entire body made of stone?"

"Yes. I do not need to eat, drink or breathe. And since you're clearly attracted to me, as evidenced by the fact you've been staring at my body the whole time we've been walking, I do have the usual anatomical features and am capable of having and enjoying sex. Naturally, I cannot get pregnant or contract STD's."

"I suppose you don't cum the same way human women do."

"Correct. I do not produce fluids. However, I do get enjoyment and can roar lustily with the best of them. I hope your ears are ready."

"And if I cum inside you..."

"My body will simply absorb all the fluids. No matter which orifice you inject them into."

"And are you interested in having sex with me?"

"Yes. I have not been with a male human in over 50 years, and would like to experience it again."

By now, we were almost all the way to my house. I led Scoria the last few steps to the stone door, and guided her inside.

"I like this dwelling. Most humans do not use stone."

"You're welcome to stay in it with me for as long as you like."

"Thank you, Zane. Now, let us proceed with the sex."

I made a pit stop and then stripped, helping Scoria up onto the bed - also made of stone, with a mattress rated for 2,000 pounds. (I had once hired three 400-pound hookers simultaneously to satisfy me.) Scoria seemed to read my thoughts.

"I weigh 700 pounds. Stone is heavier than human flesh. A human female with my body type would weigh about one-quarter of that amount."

"Then I suppose I should be on top."

"Or you can fuck me from behind. But my body weight would crush you if we tried the position called cowgirl."

"Do you like or need foreplay, or do we go directly to penis inside vagina?"

"Technically, I don't need it, but I do prefer it. Thank you for asking."

"What sort do you like?"

"Kissing and then having my breasts suckled. And then I will suck your cock before you put it in me."

"Sounds good. Let's start."

I lay next to Scoria and moved my lips to hers. The kiss was distinctly different than with a human. Her lips were as hard as stone (as expected), but I could feel a sort of pulsing go through them.

Then she parted her lips. Her tongue was made of what felt like flexible rock. She gently scraped her stone teeth over my tongue. It was a not unpleasant sensation.

I wrapped my arms around her and groped her butt as we kissed again. Same result: hard as stone, no give, but that odd pulsing through her.

"I am ready to have my breasts suckled."

"Okay."

I kissed my way down her body to her breasts. They did not push apart like a human's would, so I was unable to kiss her cleavage. I had to go directly to taking one of her nipples in my mouth and suckling. The pulsing sensation flowing through her seemed to be more intense.

"Mmmmm. Nice."

I continued to suckle. Scoria's arms, which seemed to only be movable at the shoulders and elbows, bent in such a way as to sort of hold me against her. It felt as if she had claw-like hands. I switched to her other nipple.

"Keep going."

I suckled more intensely at the stone nipple. Scoria's body didn't move, but her energy level seemed to increase. I began flickering and circling my tongue over the cool stone. Scoria let out a gentle roar, clearly not her maximum volume.

"Remove your mouth."

She unhooked her arms and I lifted my head from her chest.

"You gave me a solid feeling of pleasure. Now I will get your cock ready for being inside me."

I lay on my back with my legs spread, and Scoria, somewhat awkwardly, managed to position herself so that her mouth could take in my rod. As it was, she could just take in the head. Her flexible stone tongue licking the tip of me felt nice.

"You will have to thrust up to get your entire dick in me."

She couldn't bob her head up and down like a normal human. Well, that made sense. I let her lick just the head for another moment, enjoying the sensation, then lifted my hips upwards a few inches.

Scoria eagerly ran her tongue along my shaft. The touch was a lot firmer than with a human. My rod quickly began twitching with excitement.

I lowered my hips and let her have just the tip to lick again, then lifted back up. She seemed to prefer when she had access to all of my shaft. Her tongue moved along it with more energy.

Then I began fucking her face, pumping up and down into her eager mouth. She began softly scraping her teeth along me in addition to using her tongue. The sensation caused my balls to start filling quickly.

"Okay, Scoria. I'm ready to fuck you. Lie on your back."

She shifted her position. The only parts of her legs that could shift were her hips and her knees. She was, however, able to lie on her back with her legs spread.

I lubed up my pole - being in her mouth, unlike with a human, didn't serve that purpose. And her pussy wasn't wet and slick, either. I slid in carefully, then began thrusting steadily.

"Mmmm, Zane. You know how to make me feel good."

I gave her a smile. "I'm glad."

I continued my steady thrusting. The inside of her body was cool and tight. It was a very different sensation than with a human. Scoria just lay there. She didn't have internal muscles to grip and squeeze me.

I increased my pace as I got into it. Scoria's body had the energy flow inside it speed up. She lifted her arms and placed them, with an effort, against my flanks. I gave her another smile.

"Good?"

"Good," she confirmed.

I added to her sensations by lowering my torso and kissing at her stone breasts as I pumped her. I couldn't actually kiss the nipple, but that didn't seem to matter. I felt her energy increase again.

Her roar this time was unrestrainedly loud. I understood why she had warned me. Hearing her enjoyment made me squirt my sperm into her. Once I finished squirting, I pulled out and lay next to her after she had closed her legs, leaving space for me.

"I liked that, Zane. Can we do it more often?"

"I can probably manage twice a week."

"Fair enough. Now what?"

"Now I'm ready to doze off, so if you can face away from me, I can hold you from behind while I do so."

She did so, and I did. And yes, we do have sex twice a week.

  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
2 Comments
NewOldGuy77NewOldGuy77over 2 years ago

Interesting concept. An ONS- one night stone. I’m a little disappointed that it was so short. Might be fun to see if some kind of relationship forms overtime.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Good but a little weird.

What a different kind of story and it shows your fertile imagination. At 45 I was capable of multiple times per week as well as more than once per day. I suppose that the narrator might get a few abrasions though that would need time to heal. Interesting and amusing concept. Thanks.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

That's What Friends Are For Justin's best friend Samantha will do anything for him. in First Time
Charity Begins Next Door Life isn't fair. So when you fight back, fight dirty.in Romance
Amazon Erin Fucks a Virgin A voluptuous teen takes a boy's virginity at a wild party.in First Time
Taming Monster Girls Ch. 01 A world where you tame monster girls using cum.in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
Daughter's Friend He is seduced and fucked by his best friend's mom.in Mature
More Stories