All Comments on 'Wait, Am I A Zombie? [BOOK 3]'

by sensanin

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
tjdhall2tjdhall2about 4 years ago
Update

Ok dude, forgive me I say this but you ROck YO SHIT!!!!! I love every word you write!!! I was in this story like right there every step of the way say Peaches, you better NOT get kidnapped by that kid or turned in by that woman, then trying to figure out who the Collector was, and who the pretty Asian woman was and I instantantly hated her as well and was like Bane I'll cut yo balls off if you even think about it!! Knowing he wouldn't after all the mind reading stuff he's done to her it's great!!!, just keep her and the gang real. I really like how you try to keep her "human" but not crackes me up, but the other world loves her without even knowing it.

sweetone66sweetone66over 3 years ago

What a wonderful imagination you have, and you are so very skilled at expressing it! Sure do hope there will be a sequel to this! More please :-)

sweetone66

BiigbambooBiigbambooover 3 years ago

Great 3 books so far. Happy to see positive author progression. Looking forward to the final book

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersensanin@sensanin
UPDATE [November 7, 2023]: Y’all are beyond sweet! Thank you so much for all the private messages and comments on my stories recently. As I mentioned… somewhere, I am a needy little demon who thrives off accolades to write. It’s my toxic trait and I’m fine with it! But truly,...