Wait...What? Pt. 02

Story Info
A misunderstanding and reluctant cuck.
2.1k words
2.92
20.5k
9
16

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/16/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I sat in the corner of Starbucks, headphones in my ears and stared at my tablet. I had my back to the corner so no one could see what was on my screen but if they had, they would have seen a view of my bedroom. I was waiting for my car to be repaired and having a coffee while looking at a live stream of my own bedroom. But that wasn't all. I was currently watching my wife on her knees at the foot of our bed giving some very aggressive attention to the dick of another man.

He had been looking down at the top of her head, but now threw his head back and the "Ahhhhh..." came through the headphones to me. I knew what he was feeling. Danielle was pretty talented at giving head.

She continued for another minute or two—although it felt like an hour—and then she stood up. She was naked, and she was gorgeous. She put her arms around his neck and pulled him in for a deep kiss. They stood motionless for a moment—or maybe my screen had frozen—and then she pulled away. As she stood in front of him he put his hands on her breasts. She smiled and said something that I couldn't hear, but it made him laugh. Then she walked to her side of the bed and opened the drawer on the nightstand. She pulled out something and put it on the top of the nightstand while he watched. Then she sat down on the side of the bed, facing the camera that she wasn't aware I had activated earlier and motioned for him to come over.

He stood in front of her, mostly blocking her from my view. She put her hands on his shoulders and seemed to push him toward the floor. He knelt in front of her and began kissing her on her thighs. His head and hands progressed higher as she sat and watched. Eventually he reached the apex and she collapsed back onto the bed with an "Ohhh...mmmm..." Her hands found her breasts and she rubbed her hard nipples as he worked on her. Her moans grew louder, and in a very familiar way, I knew her orgasm was coming soon.

I lost track of everything around me as I stared at my tablet screen and watched my wife grab the back of this young man's head and pulled him into her pussy. I had been there countless times. Her hips lifted off the bed as she drove herself into his face and let out a loud "Yes!!"

What was I doing in Starbucks watching my wife with a young black man? It's actually kind of a funny story.

It was last Saturday when Danielle and I had been cleaning up our porch that we had made a deal. She would agree to, and even help arrange, a threesome with one of her friends, as long as I agreed to let her have an afternoon in bed with the man of her choosing. I wasn't convinced it would ever happen but now, not more than a week later, both events had happened.

On Saturday I had asked, "Who is the guy?"

"It's Tom Hanks, hon'" was her matter-of-fact reply. At least that's what I heard.

I was dumbstruck. We live in the Midwest. We don't circulate with movie stars and don't know anyone who does. I asked a few questions—too few it turns out—but eventually agreed. In truth, at the time I never thought either part of the deal would become reality, but I was wrong.

As it turned out. That very night, Danielle and her friend treated me to an amazing sexual adventure. I was stunned. The next morning Danielle went to the gym and returned flushed and excited.

"Guess who's coming over on Saturday?!" she seemed giddy as she entered the kitchen, and before I could respond she blurted out, "It's Tom Hanks, hon!"

"Wait, what?!" was my only reply.

"He said he'd come over Saturday to have me review his grad-school applications." she continued, but then paused as she studied my confused expression. "You're still okay with this aren't you?"

I couldn't think fast enough to process what I had just heard. My face was obviously giving that away.

"He's working at the gym," she was talking more slowly now, unsure, "we've chatted a few times and I guess that's why I thought..."

"Errr...Tom Hanks works at the gym?" I asked stupidly.

"Wait...what?" she cocked her head at me, "Not Tom Hanks, Tom Anderson. He's Hank Anderson's son. You know him."

My head was spinning, not for the last time this week. Tom Anderson was the college aged son of one of our neighbors, Hank Anderson.

That's when it hit me. Several times I had asked, and several times she told me, "Tom Hanks, hon'" At least that's how I had heard it. But that's not what she had said. That's just what I had heard.

What she had said was "Tom, Hank's son." She meant Tom, our neighbor Hank Anderson's son.

Hank and his son had moved into our neighborhood a few years ago. Hank's wife had passed away a few years before that, and they relocated to our town when his company had transferred him. We had met at a couple of the neighborhood events—block parties, that sort of thing—but didn't know the Andersons that well. Hank and his son were African American, which wasn't unusual for our neighborhood. And admittedly, I sometimes wondered if Danielle had a thing for the attractive father.

I muddled through all of this while Danielle looked at me, concerned.

"Tom. Hank's son," I asked already knowing the answer, "Not Tom Hanks, hon'?"

"What? I guess, I mean...wait...what?" she was confused now. "I thought that was our agreement."

I didn't know what to say. Do I admit that the only reason I agreed to this was because I thought she was going for a Hollywood unachievable? Do I call it off? I picked up my coffee cup. I set my coffee cup back down. I picked it up again, set it down. I looked at her.

"I thought it was someone...else." I spoke slowly. "I just need a little processing time. I'm not saying 'No'. I'm just saying I had this different idea in my head."

She was a bit wide-eyed at this point, staring but not speaking.

I spoke first. "I just...Saturday? So, this Saturday...you've set...you have it all set up?" I was stammering.

"Look, I don't know that it has to happen, or even what is going to happen, but if this isn't okay..." she paused.

"So, it's not set up?"

"No, I mean, maybe." She was hunting for words now. "Look, he works at the gym. We talk once in a while and he mentioned that he's applying to grad schools. This morning, I offered to help with his applications and he said he could come by on Saturday. That's all that's set up. There's no 'date', there's just me reading his essays and helping edit them. That's it."

"So...no 'date'?"

"No, I don't know but he needs some help, I thought I could help and I thought maybe, because you and I had agreed to it...I don't know...I thought I'd see what happens." She paused. "If you want me to call it off..."

"No." I interrupted.

"But you seem..."

"I'm just processing. I'm okay. Give me a minute."

I picked up my coffee again, and this time took a sip. It was cold.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The week dragged out. I was busy with a project at work and I had a couple of late nights in our team's run-up to our Friday deadline. That turned out to be good deadline to have because it was something to distract me.

All week Danielle had been tentative around me. She hadn't called her Saturday meeting off, and I hadn't asked her to. But she seemed like she was on the verge of doing so.

I kept telling myself that I didn't know how this happened. Except, that I did. She had been honest with me. "Tom, Hank's son" I just misunderstood. Wildly. What was I thinking? Really.

Friday night was quiet. Our project at work had gotten finished earlier that day, so before we went home, a few of us stopped for a beer after work.

"What's your plan for the weekend Tim, a bit of R&R?" one of my co-workers asked.

I was silent for a moment, I didn't know. "No. Just have some stuff going on with Danielle." I hesitated, then grabbed my phone off the table and said, "Give me a minute guys, gotta make a quick call."

I walked outside of the bar and dialed our auto mechanic. A few minutes later I rejoined the table.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When I got home that night, Danielle had dinner for me and our son ready. He was going to a friend's lake house Saturday morning and wouldn't be home until Sunday. After dinner, she hardly spoke as we picked up.

Finally, I broke the silence.

"It's okay." I said quietly. "We made a deal, and we're sticking to it. You've got..."

She interrupted, "But, you're not okay, not really. I can tell."

"That's not it. I just...I just thought it was a different deal. It's still a deal, it's just me."

"Look, he's coming for school stuff, that's all we talked about. That's all it needs to be." She was trying to find a middle ground.

"Yup. But, that's not what you had in mind. It's okay. Just make sure you're okay with it, and not just, oh, I don't know."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The next morning I made coffee as usual. I had breakfast as usual. Danielle had her coffee and breakfast and sat outside on our porch for a while.

I told her about the brakes. How I had made an appointment for later to have my brakes replaced and that I'd be out for a few hours. That seemed to be okay.

Around 1 pm the doorbell rang and despite the queasy feeling in my gut, I went to the door. Tom was there and I smiled and asked him in.

"So, Danielle tells me you're going to grad school?"

"Hopefully." He replied as he entered.

"Cool. She's out in the back, follow me." I turned and led him to our back door. "What are you planning on studying?" I asked.

"Economics, probably focused on the Energy market, depending on where I get accepted."

I opened the door and let him go out first, as I followed I called to Danielle. "Hey, honey! Tom is here. I'm heading out in a few minutes for the car stuff, but will see you in a few hours."

As I left, I did one thing that I may regret forever. Or, I may not. I turned on all of our IP Security cameras.

A few years ago we went on a vacation for two weeks. We'd never been gone that long before, and after a couple of break-ins had been in the news, I was nervous. So, I bought a couple of IP cameras and installed them in the house. After a while, I just turned them off. Nothing ever happened in our neighborhood, and I didn't see the point. Until today.

So, that's how I got here. In Starbucks, with my coffee. Sitting in a corner, watching a twenty-something eat out my wife.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After a few minutes, Tom leaned back. Clearly, he knew Danielle had been satisfied. He stood and positioned himself between her knees. He reached over to the nightstand and picked up the condom that she had put there earlier. At this point all I could see was his back and her legs from the knees down. After a few moments, during which I hoped he had been putting on the condom, he leaned forward and I saw her legs come off the side of the bed as she welcomed him.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When I got home a few hours later, I found Danielle in the kitchen reading her book with a cup of coffee. Tom's car had been gone when I pulled up.

She was in her robe and looked at me sheepishly as I entered our kitchen. I had vowed to myself not to speak first, and so I stood, blank faced.

"Hi?" she asked.

"You okay?" I replied, still blank.

"I am. You?" She countered.

"As long as you are. As long as we are, then yep."

"Then yep."