Date Night

Story Info
Wife seduced by two young men in front of him.
12.5k words
4.21
67.8k
79
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer. This is a hotwife story. If you are offended by stories about wife sharing then don't read it. My wife and I do share the fantasy and this story is for her, although we feel that some fantasies are best left unfulfilled. None of this is true, it's meant purely for fantasy, I have left out descriptions of the participants so that the reader is free to imagine them as they wish. This is my first story and as such welcome and encourage constructive criticism. Thank you for reading and hope you enjoy.

Your husband had booked you both in for a Date Night at your favourite hotel. A stones throw from a beautiful beach, with its spa, restaurant, bar and club you both loved it there and it was a regular retreat, a welcome night away from your two children and a chance to reconnect as a couple for the both of you. Arriving early to get the full enjoyment from your short stay, you quickly check in, change and then head down to the spa complex to start on making the most of your short time away.

After spending time visiting the various steam rooms and the sauna together you soon find yourself relaxing in the spa's hot tub, chatting about the week gone by. You can't help but notice that the only other occupants of the spa area that morning were two very fit young men swimming in the large hydrotherapy pool. Their hot athletic bodies distracting you from your conversation as they swim around the pool to the different water massage jets.

As the conversation flows with your husband you glance occasionally their way, watching as they move around the pool, checking out their gorgeous firm young bodies. You guess they must both be in their early twenties, tall and athletic it is clear that they both work out regularly.

Nearing the steps closest to your position in the hot tub they start to leave, climbing the steps straight towards you. You watch their hard muscular bodies as they slowly emerge from the pool, water cascading down their chiselled frames. You drink in the sight of their toned chests, clearly defined abs and how their sodden swim trunks cling to their bodies deliciously, outlining muscled thighs and that delicious 'V' going from high on their hips down under the clinging fabric.

Following those lines, your gaze naturally comes to rest on each guy's cock in turn. The thin, almost translucent clinging fabric reveals nearly every detail of them, sending a secret voyeuristic thrill down your spine. Your eyes soak in the sight of them, glued to the sight of their big cocks, taking in every detail as your tummy fills with butterflies and you feel a familiar hot flush spread slowly through your body. They pause at the poolside, chatting quietly as you watch them.

The secret thrill of staring at the big cocks of these two gorgeous young men barely concealed by their thin trunks, whilst sitting opposite your husband, intensifies the heat building between your legs. As your eyes absorb every detail of them one of the guys moves his hand to his shorts, seemingly to pull the fabric away from himself. Your disappointment turns to delight as his fingers lightly begin to caress the length of his thick cock.

Squeezing your thighs together as the heat continues to build at your centre, your gaze fixes on this young man's already impressive cock as it swells rapidly under his own touch, the ridge at its head becoming clearly visible as his thick cock lengthens and stiffens, rising slightly from his thigh.

Focusing entirely on his growing member and the fingers lightly tracing its length, you curse the presence of his wet trunks, wishing instead that you could watch him stroke himself for you completely naked.

You begin to imagine what he would look like if he was fully naked, his fingers wrapping around his thick shaft as he strokes his gorgeous cock to full hardness for you, his pace increasing as his cock swells to its full length. You imagine that he moves slowly towards you, climbing into the hot tub past your startled husband to stand before you.

In your daydream he releases his beautiful cock from his grip, allowing you to see it in all its glory. Slowly he reaches for your hand, grasping it in his strong fingers you offer no resistance as you willingly allow him to guide your hand towards himself. You can almost feel his cock as you imagine gently wrapping your fingers around his thickness, the heat of his flesh against your palm as you begin to stroke him. You imagine the stunned silence from your husband as he watches his wife's hand slowly travelling the length of this strangers impressively large cock in long sure strokes just inches from her face. Unconsciously you imagine his continued silence as you begin to lean towards this handsome strangers gorgeous cock.

Suddenly you become aware of stillness in the hot tub, the bubbles have stopped and somehow your hand has found its way to your lap, your fingers on top of the thin material of your bikini bottoms, just above your sex, your nipples betray your arousal, erect and clearly visible through your bikini top just above the waterline. Your husband has a quizzical look on his face, a question unanswered. But worse than that, when you glance back up at your fantasy man you realise he is looking straight at you, a knowing look on his face, clearly aware of where you were looking and enjoying the sight of your aroused state.

With a raised eyebrow and a cheeky smile, his fingers slightly lift his incredible cock giving it one final squeeze, making it even more visible and absolutely clear that he knew exactly the object of your lust. You turn from him, looking out of the large window to the beach outside, face flushing crimson with embarrassment at being caught, disbelief at your body giving you away so easily.

You're immediately angry at your husband, if he hadn't been talking of his silly 'hotwife' fantasy of his for the last few months, the very idea of even looking at another man in such a way would have never even occurred, let alone progressed so far. You give a sharp retort to your husbands repeated question and suddenly your arousal is gone, as are the two hot young men.

By the time the spa experience and lunch at a beachfront café have finished your mood has returned, the embarrassment of being caught looking at those two hot young studs almost completely forgotten. You and your husband head hand in hand into the city for some retail therapy, aimlessly visiting various outlets together . As your mind wanders you begin to ponder on his desire for you to become his 'hotwife.' You had initially dismissed it as disgusting, why on earth would your husband want to watch you with other guys? Was it some kind of trick? Was this all some sneaky ploy in the hope that he would then be allowed to sleep with other women in return? Was he unhappy in your marriage, this being the first step to its end? Regardless, he was enough for you, you loved him and no other, so there would be no sleeping around, ever, regardless of his supposed 'fantasy.'

But images of those two hot young studs from that morning continued to relentlessly find their way back into your imagination as you visited the city's shops. You thought of their toned athletic bodies, slick and wet from the water, those thin clinging trunks almost revealing every vein and curve of their big cocks. As your fantasy develops they both notice you watching them, just as one of them definitely had earlier, but this time, as your fantasy scenario grows they both begin to touch themselves for you.

Your husband, sitting with his back to them in the hot tub once more, is oblivious as this time they both slowly drop their sodden trunks, revealing their stunning bodies. Looking directly at you they begin to stroke their big thick cocks for you. Longing fills your thoughts, wanting to see the two hot guys again, hoping to see their gorgeous toned bodies and their wet trunks clinging to their beautiful hard young cocks.

You wonder if they have thought of you, had the one playing with himself told his friend about the horny wife watching him, checking out his cock while she sat with her husband. Had he seen how your hand had strayed into your lap when the bubbles stopped, or how your hard nipples were poking out the wet material of your bikini top. Had they laughed, or did they think you were attractive too.

Would they want to show off for you again, would they even want an older married mom in her mid 40's looking at them, getting turned on at the sight of their near naked bodies and big cocks. Would watching you turn them on, if they saw you touching yourself again would they want to see more.

Would they want more than for you to just see them, want more than just to see you. Would they let you touch them, caress their ripped chests and hard abs.....let your hands stray lower.... would they want to touch you back. You imagine having both of them, their hands roaming freely all over your body, caressing you, teasing you.... they gently tug on the strings at your hips and neck to strip you out of your little wet bikini in the hot tub in front of your husband so they can touch you properly. Willingly you let their hands roam freely all over your body, wanting to feel their touch as they caress your exposed skin, squeeze your breasts.....touch your pussy....oh god, you hoped they would. You wondered what it would feel like to touch them back, run your finger tips over their skin, tracing the contours of their clearly defined muscles, feel their long thick cocks in your hands as you stroke them both to full hardness.

Would your husband really want to see you like that? Totally naked with the big hard cocks of these complete strangers in your hands. You wondered how far you could go with these hot young guys before he calls a halt to your fun. An image slowly materialises of him watching you slowly kneel in the warm bubbling water before these two young men. You kiss the tip of the first of their large cocks, your eyes never leaving his as you then slowly run your tongue along the length of the magnificent dick before you. You imagine swapping between each guy, just like in the porn videos you've watched together, sucking each cock in turn as you become the slutty 'hotwife' he has been asking for. Your actions testing the limits to his fantasy, loving his eyes on you as you surrender to your lust for the two attractive young men and the increasingly dirty thoughts running through your mind.

You find that the thought of having two hot younger guys hard for you, their gorgeous cocks yours to play with, all while your loving husband watches, an incredible turn on. The sheer naughtiness of having your husband watch you with them, makes you feel deliciously sexy......and your pussy so wet you are practically dripping! You can feel your soaked panties clinging to every fold of your naughty married pussy as you imagine finally spreading your legs for these hot young men and letting them have you, plunging their big cocks inside you, over and over, writhing in ecstasy as your husband watches.

As your shopping trip ends and you head back to the hotel, feeling slightly guilty about your dirty fantasy but wet and horny as hell, you consider the night ahead, about how soon you can get your husband into bed to give you the fucking you so badly need to rid yourself of these forbidden thoughts of other men.

You decide that despite how hot the thought makes you, it's time to concentrate solely on your husband, after all, it is supposed to be your date night. A good wife and mother would never think of other men like this, not seriously anyway. It's time to be good and think only of him.

Back at your hotel room, showering first to get ready for dinner you can't help but touch yourself under the warm spray, wanting the horny feelings from today to continue but on a safer subject. As your fingers dance across your swollen clit you recall your last date night here; You had made love in the big walk in shower, pinned against the tiles by your husband, your legs wrapped around his waist as the warm water cascaded over you as he thrust into you. Slowly you begin to hatch a plan to tease hubby and get him into bed as quickly as possible.

Once you are done, with hubby now in the shower, you set your makeup and select his favourite lingerie to wear having made sure to bring it with you for this special occasion. A tiny sheer black bra and panty set, complete with black nylons and suspenders. Admiring your hot body in the mirror you allow your hands to roam, quickly finding your most sensitive spots. You lay back on the big soft hotel bed and spread your legs wide, fingers pushing the tiny black thong to one side, teasing yourself first before plunging first one and then two fingers deep inside yourself, your thumb from your other hand gently strokes little circles around your swollen clit.

You gaze at your reflection in the mirror at the foot of the bed as you play, watching as your wet folds cling to your fingers as you slowly push them in and out, unconsciously imagining it was the young man from earlier, loving the feeling of something finally inside you but imagining it was his thick cock filling you, your slick lips gripping his shaft as he fucks you.

Pulling your fingers from your aching pussy you bring them to your mouth. You taste yourself on them, smearing your wetness on your lips and tongue. You reach down once more between your spread legs, imagining that the other hot young guy is pushing his big cock into you as your fingers slip inside. After a few moments, just as you hear your husband turn off the shower, you bring your fingers back to your mouth for a last taste of yourself. As you position your tiny panties over your wet pussy, guiltily realising you had allowed your mind to wander back to the two young men from earlier once more, you run your fingers one last time over the thin material, tracing the heat of your wet slit with your finger tips as the material starts to become damp with your desire.

Hearing him finish up in the bathroom, you quickly slip on your favourite clingy little black dress and heels. Right on cue he exits the bathroom and looks at you. As you step towards him, he tells you how beautiful you look, with a smile you step into his arms and lean up for a kiss. You kiss him long and hard, your tongues entwining, you taste him and the toothpaste he has just used, his sudden moan telling you that he realises what he can taste on you. His tongue lingers on yours, moving to your lips as he hungrily tastes all he can of your sweet pussy on your lips and tongue.

You feel him stiffen against you as you press yourself against him, allowing him to explore your mouth with his, letting him enjoy your taste in this new and exciting way.

You reach between your bodies to caress his rising cock through his trousers, you love the feel of him growing hard because of you and your naughty surprise. You unzip him and reach inside, encouraging him to harden fully, his erect cock tenting his trousers, before finally pulling free from his embrace. With a cheeky giggle and a wink you slip your heels on and tell him it's time to go as your table will be ready for dinner. He groans with disappointment, reluctantly following you from your room, trying to hide his bulging trousers as he adjusts himself, you both head down to the restaurant.

Sitting at the table opposite him, in the corner of the restaurant by a large window overlooking the ocean and the setting sun. You tuck your slender legs under the long table cloth. As the waiter begins his introduction to tonight's menu, you slip one stockinged foot from your Christian Louboutin heels, one of your favourite gifts from him, and begin to caress his inner calf with your toes.

As he is asked for his wine selection, your foot travels higher, his thighs parting to allow you access unconsciously. Your toes glide up his leg, coming to rest against his rigid cock encased in his trousers. You flash him a wicked grin as your interruption causes him to stumble over the pronunciation of your favourite champagne.

Satisfied that his level of arousal now matches yours, you continue to tease him with an occasional flex of your toes against his rock hard cock as you make eyes at each other over your wine, starter and main courses.

At the break after the main course you retreat to the little girls room to powder your nose, leaving hubby's throbbing cock straining for release in his trousers. As you stand in the stall of the ladies you begin the next stage of your plan. Pulling your phone from your purse you text him "take out your cock for me." You then hike up your dress, reaching beneath to remove the tiny wet black panties and place them into your purse. A ping from your phone alerts you to your husbands reply "What!! Really!?" Smiling to yourself at your new found assertiveness you quickly text back "It was not a request. Do it."

You stride back to your table, hips swaying provocatively. You see your husband, unable to wrench his eyes from you as you approach, sitting slumped down in his chair at the table his phone beside him with a new bottle of bubbly. The table cloth has been moved, pulled up higher over his waist, it now follows his belt line to almost completely hide him from the waist down having clearly shuffled forwards on the chair. His awkward look tells you he had done as commanded. Smiling sweetly at him you sit and take out your phone, keeping your feet firmly on the floor you type "Have you been a good boy and done as you were told?" A moment later he replies "Yes." just as the waiter arrives to take the order for dessert.

As the desserts are described to you both, you reach into your purse and slip your feet from your heels, watching hubby's face as your toes run up the insides of his spread legs. You enjoy watching his obvious discomfort and arousal increase as your toes near their goal, he jumps visibly as your toes slowly caress the sensitive area of his inner thighs just by his heavy balls. You pause there briefly, waiting for the best moment to increase his torture. Just before he tells the waiter his selection from the menu, you make your move, sliding your toes up along either side of his cock, feeling it jerk and throb as it is gripped in the silky embrace of your stocking clad feet. You smile as he stammers over his choice and you begin to slowly stroke him as he desperately tries to act normally, speaking to the waiter as you stroke his cock under the table.

His order finally placed, you are asked for yours. You reach forward towards your husband with the hand that was just in your purse, open your clenched fingers, and drop your tiny sheer black panties on the table, the material obviously very damp from where it has been sat against your simmering pussy. Quietly, so only hubby and the waiter can hear, you say

"All I really want now is a nice big cock...... but, while I wait, I think we'll share dessert."

Hubby almost chokes on his bubbly, quickly reaching for your panties as both his and the waiter's face flush crimson. As the red faced waiter rushes off, your husband after first tucking your panties in his pocket, asks with a sheepish grin what has gotten into you. You just smile back and shrug.

"Nothing......yet."

Once more you feel his cock throb alarmingly beneath your toes as you continue to tease him relentlessly.

By the time dessert is over and the second bottle of bubbly finished, you are feeling not only quite tipsy but incredibly horny, having continued with the torture of your husband at the table with your feet.

"You know, as much as I don't want you to stop, I'll get arrested between here and our room if you don't let up for a moment and let me calm down a bit. And, you know, if you still do want, um, you know.....cock.... I think it's time to go in a few minutes."