Waiter's Taste

Story Info
A diversion from boring conversation in a fancy restaurant.
1.3k words
4.65
14.3k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*note: all characters are over 18 years old.

His lips are pillowy soft as he holds me against the bathroom wall. We meet again and again in restrained, dry kisses, though I boil with desire. I breathe deeply- he smells a little like dirty kitchen grease but mostly he's rich with warm, good body odor. I rake my fingers down his back, through the thin white cotton button down; he's hot, damp, big, firm with muscle and fat. His plastic name tag says Elijah.

His hands drift down my waist to my trousers; the waiter stares into my eyes as he drops my underwear to reveal my hard little cock. He licks his lips and begins jerking the top of it with clean rough fingers before I stop him to soften them with a drop of my spit. My cock reaches up towards him with each stroke; sweat soaks my own shirt so I strip. He groans appreciatively at the thick layers of fat over my masculine chest and stomach; rubs his hands hard over my treasure trail and chest hair. Puts his hot mouth on my shoulder and neck, licking, sucking, and biting sharply as he draws out my pleasure with his fingers, I rip and flare with each careless rub. My back tingles from this connection of sensations.

He kisses me on the mouth once more and then drops to his knees in front of me, never breaking eye contact as he presses that soft mouth around my cock and pussy. I feel the tip of his tongue running gently up and over and around the contours of my cock and lips; he breaks to take a hot breath and exhales hot all over my throbbing, needy dick. Staring into my eyes, he laps deeply at the cock-head, letting it wiggle and bounce gently back and forth over his tongue. He's torturing me with his mouth, his hands rub smoothly and firmly over my thighs and land grabbing at my ass, making me buck into the twitchy hot little deaths of his tongue, pressed flat on my lips and cock, swirling round and round my full genitals. I hold his sweating soft head, covered in beautiful curls. He draws my soul out into his mouth on one tight thread. I can't look away.

Suddenly he goes harder, tongue flicking my cock rapidly back and forth, his two thick-knuckled fingers suddenly fucking my tight hole, and I have to push him off to keep from passing out. He grins devilishly and gets suddenly down on the ground, pulling his pants off in the process; he jerks off his juicy cock a few times, in invitation. The bathroom is narrow enough that I grab both sides of the wall to hold myself upright as I grind my wet lips on his dick, letting the sensitive tip of my throbbing cock kiss his, bump and brush over his cockhead. He breathes hard as I grab him and stroke his dick a few times, and then flick and rub his dick back and forth all over my own cock. I circle his cockhead around the edges of my desperate little hole, torturing myself as much as him.

Finally I ease myself onto it; I feel the pop as his cockhead squeezes inside of me, sliding up, finally meeting a spot deep inside. Moist heat radiates from his cock. He groans, mouth open in a gasp, brow furrowed from concentration, hot hands wrapped gently around my thighs; somehow this increases my sensitivity, my concentration. Usually I would begin by warming us both up- moving myself in little circles, maybe, rocking his cock into me gently. But now, I'm in a hurry. My body sings and the stretch almost hurts as I begin fucking myself on him- back arched, legs quickly beginning to sour as I slam him into me over and over. Each impact of my weight against his thighs makes a loud happy smack until I realize the need for stealth and stop myself just short of bouncing against his beautiful juicy thighs.

He crams a few fingers into my mouth to halt the moan ripping out of my chest. The pressure inside me intensifies. He's hard to take, and I'm not even trying to cum, just get the cum out of him after he sucked me so well. I fix him with a stare and try going slower to see if he likes that better. He sucks and bites on his lower lip, raising his eyebrows at me in a challenge as I struggle to take it slow. After a few minutes I only succeed in finally, twitchingly, bottoming out on him and slipping, contorting into my first orgasm, my cum pooling down his balls and the shitty little bathroom spinning and vibrating from the intensity of my pleasure. Once I've regained motor control, he only sighs with appreciation as I resume my task- I try swirling his cock inside me, I try full-length strokes.

He's heavy-lidded, slow and smiling as he collects himself, kneels, and tells me to bend over for him. I'm only partially in control of myself as I slowly turn around, prop myself on my knees and elbows, spreading my knees and excitedly/bestially exposing my throbbing cock and holes to him. I feel a shock of heat and pleasure as he uses his thumb to mess and rock into my wet pussy and cock, his tongue flicking and running over my little butthole; I still haven't reoriented myself from the oral as he plunges his cock suddenly into me and then takes it back out again, smacking my butthole and cheeks with its heavy, hard heat and wetness. He plunges into me over and over until finally he teases my hole with just the tip and I catch it; I push back, running smoothly onto him and oozing with the sudden restoration of his pleasure.

This is when he takes firm fistfuls of my ass cheeks and begins pleasing me with short strokes, over and over hitting his cockhead into my cervix and rubbing the starving, tightening walls of my pussy. He moans carelessly with pleasure as I involuntarily flex my pelvis, arching further into the fuck; I feel my body rise again into a hard cum and his hands force my waist into place as we fuck. The angle changes and he grabs me harder, pushing his weight into my back; he's actually squatting over me now and pile-driving into my twitching hole with each stroke.

He goes faster. He shares none of my restraint as he bounces and slams me. I slap the tiles as he takes me over again. The orgasm is a million times worse for how he immobilizes me; there is nowhere for the ravaging energy of pleasure to go so it races around for an eternity before it sits in me like a ghost, removing me and turning my body into a bouncing, soft, wet receptacle. I don't know how much more pleasure I can take from this man's dick. My open eyes see mostly sparks and blackness. Finally he lands deep inside me, and I distantly feel him pulse over and over, my pussy filling with more heat and liquid. He fucks me for a few more seconds for good measure, gasping with his new orgasmic sensitivity as he gently spreads and displaces his cum, creaming my lips, ass, and cock. After he withdraws his hard dick from me, my pussy finally clenches with a huge aftershock, sending his cum oozing and shooting up from inside to run hot down my throbbing lips, ass, and thighs. The bathroom comes back.

We share a moment of horny, masculine kinship, laughing and smiling, drunks as I bring a taste of his cum to my dry mouth. We share a final little kiss; he holds my chin gently with thumb and forefinger, almost tender. I'm not even fully back to earth when he finishes wiping his dick with an expensive paper towel and winking through the closing bathroom door, leaving me dripping with his cum on the cold tiles. I laugh to myself. When I get back to the table, my family will probably still be discussing the weather.