Storage Whore

Story Info
Getting packed up in a storage unit.
2.2k words
4.49
11.3k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Badduck
Badduck
137 Followers

Storage Whore

It all started with me not being able to get a minute of sleep all night passing the 24 hour mark of being awake. That in combination with having minor frustrations add to my crankiness, my day over all just felt like crap.

When I'm in one of these moods I tend to crave man on man play and especially with me being the submissive. I have found being dominated by a forceful guy sexually when having a bad day actually clears my mind completely of all stress.

I had chatted on and off with this one guy online for a week or two, but our schedules never seemed to match up enough for us to meet. This day I sent him a message not really expecting to get a reply within any reasonable timeframe, but I was pleasantly surprised when he responded within a few minutes.

We did the usual "hey" exchange and I bluntly asked him if he wanted a blowjob today and if he was free at all. He asked me when and I promptly replied with a "now or after dark". He said he had a storage unit on the north end of town that we could use. I was horny and cranky so I said sure. I confirmed from previous chats that he would want me naked to suck him so he could feel my body as he pleased.

It didn't take him long to once again respond, "I want to fuck you"

Now, remember I was not having a great day and I was very sleep deprived so I didn't feel picky or hesitant about much of anything at this point. "Okay. As long as I can suck your cock you can fuck me"

"Meet me in 30 minutes" he answered, followed by the address.

After about a 30 minute drive I came across the address which was actually a grocery store, so I parked in the far end of the parking lot. As I was turning off my car I noticed a figure approaching my car on my left. I got out and and greeted him.

I told him I wasn't sure I was in the right place because I couldn't find the storage building. He mentioned we had to walk across the street behind a gas station car wash to get to the storage unit. So, we walked in a somewhat silent pace.

A little physical comparison between us at this point may help. Myself, I am 5'10" about 180 lbs, brown hair, white with an average build. He was about 5'7" 160 lbs and latino with a medium complexion.

As we walked from our cars past a gas station and car wash we chatted a bit about what part of town each of us lived and and such. The usual meaningless chit chat prior to a random meaningless hook up.

We got to a concrete building with sevral man doors lined down the entire front that were all uniform in their spacing. As he turned the key and unlocked the door he turned to me and said with a nervous grin "It's really small. But enough room for what we want to do, so don't worry."

I smiled back and replied "Don't really need a lot of room. Besides, I'm sure you're not too concerned about my comfort."

"True" He mumbled with his smile audible as he opened the door.

It was pitch black as I stepped in with just a bit of the sunlight from outside making it in past us. He fumbled to find then pulled a chain cord hanging in the middle of the room to light up a single exposed light bulb.

The room was completely concrete and roughly about 8 feet by 8 feet at absolute most. "Yups, pretty small." I once again joked as I turned to see him closing and latching the door.

"Don't want anyone randomly opening the door by mistake" he stated.

He then tossed his keys and wallet onto a wood chair, the only thing other than a couple worn blankets that was in the unit besides us.

"Take off all your clothes" he casually ordered.

I first removed my shoes and socks and tossed my keys and wallet into one of my shoes. Then I continued to undress, piling all my clothes on top of my shoes until I was down to just my boxers briefs. I looked at him as I grabbed my waist band to see him smiling with hungry eyes. I pulled my underwear off and just tossed them to the side.

"Mmm, that's nice" he said, as he stood there still dressed having only removed his shoes. "What do you want to do?" he then asked.

My eye widened and I said in a submissive tone "Can I suck your cock?"

His grin grew as he replied "Get on your knees bitch"

I knelt down as he unzipped his pants and pulled out his somewhat thick half erect cock. I took hold of it and raised the shaft up as to begin licking his sweaty hairy nutsack. He moaned slightly as my tongue started from his ass crack and across his balls then slowly up the length of his stiffening shaft. Once I got to the head of his cock I opened my mouth and didn't hesitate to wrap my lips around my favorite type of meat.

I immediately began sucking on his cock frantically as I had been craving sucking cock for so long without opportunities actually happening. I sucked on his cock and felt him get rock hard, making him an easy 7 inches, if not bigger.

He held my head and guided my motions with the occasional mandatory forced deep throat and hold as I choke on cock. One of the best feelings every cocksucker loves. It's one thing to deep throat a cock on your own, but when your head is held there and you just have to be there feeling a hard dick either hitting the back of your throat or even pushing down into it, you feel you own cock drip from pleasure.

After awhile of servicing his dark steak, he pulled my head off of his cock and told me to stand up. As I stood back up he spoke:

"Turn aound so I can see that ass of yours"

I did as he ordered and felt both his hands grab and begin squeezing my cheeks and caressing around and into my crack. He continued: "Mmm, yes that's nice. Even better than the pictures you sent. Such a nice tight little ass and asshole."

"Very tight" I replied.

"You can turn back around" He stated. And as I did, I noticed he had begun undressing and was finishing taking off his boxers and socks. "Lay down on the floor"

I got down on hands and knees in doggy and he suddenly pushed me down so I was flat on the hard floor on my stomach. Before I could even really react I felt the weight of his body on me and his wet cock already pushing against my asshole. I yelped out in pain as his cock broke my brown barrier and he wasted no time in shoving every inch of himself up inside me.

"Oh god, it hurts!" I moaned out, but he didn't even acknowledge my discomfort or common courtesy of easing into anal.

He started pounding my ass with full force of his body and I continued to moan out in the small room that had quickly began my rough fuck torture room. He grabbed my throat from behind and then moved his hand from my throat to iin my mouth working as a sort of gag to quiet me down as he ripped my ass apart.

After several minutes and burning ass fucking in this position, he quickly pulled out and grabbed my body and flipped me over onto my back. He pushed my legs up so my ankles were close to my face and once again plunged his big hard cock down into my hole. I watched as he bounced his whole body up and down upon me to give his little whore the best fucking possible.

He kept eye contact with me as he slammed my ass and began talking dirty to me which just loosened me up and made me even more horny.

"You like that faggot?" he snapped "You like feeling a real cock fuck you like a little slut, don't you?"

I kept eye contact "Yes sir. Yes I love it"

He snapped back again "Say it! Tell me how much of a whore faggot you are and how much you love getting fucked"

Not breaking eye contact and complied and replied "I'm such a faggot. I love getting fucked by a real man's cock. A real big cock. A cock whore like me can't get enough cock. I love you big cock. I'm your faggot"

He laughed "That's a good little faggot whore"

He fucked me hard and fucked me without slowing down for a good half hour in this position with him reminding me I was his little cock whore.

He then slowed his pace and pulled out. I wasn't sure if he had cum and just not shown it or he was taking a breather until he leaned back and laid on his back and said "You're going to sit on my cock and ride me like a true whore"

So as he positioned himself, I straddled him and wasted no time in squatting down and grabbing his still rock hard cock to guide my ass down on it. My ass was so worked at this point that it wasn't painful to feel it enter, but instead it felt more relieving and satisfying to have my slutty ass full once again.

I started to bounce on his pole, making sure to ride the full length. All the way up and then down to the balls. Not going slow, but truly bouncing on it.

"You are such a fucking whore" he said while looking at me with a stern expression and a grin that looked more like it formed from aggression. "You fucking faggot"

I bit my lip in response as I bounced on his cock "Mmm, fuck yes I am. I'm your whore and I love your BIG cock. You like that I'm such a fag"

This made him smile as he agreed "I do. You ride so fucking good. Better than my wife or any woman. You say you're bi, but you suck dick and ride cock better than any gay guy I've ever known."

"Thank you sir" I replied "I just want to make sure I don't disappoint"

I had never truly ridden a cock like this before and I was going all out and not holding back and it felt great. I surprised myself that I bounced on his cock for what seemed like hours but obviously was about 20 minutes.

He then grabbed my hips like I was his girly bitch and guided me to stay lowered onto his cock and begin rocking and grinding my hips. "Oh ya, just like that bitch. You're going to make me cum and I'm going to pack your ass with my cum."

"Mmm, yes please. Cum in my ass. Cum in your little slut's ass" I moaned.

I worked my hips perfectly and constantly and withing 10 minutes he tensed up, his grips on my waist tightened and he groaned as I felt my insides warm up from him seeding me deep with his manly cum. The best feeling for a cock slut like me is feeling the blast of cum from a man while his cock is inside either your ass or in your mouth.

After sitting on his softening cock for a few minutes while he relaxed from his big release, I dismounted.

I was ready to think we would just get dressed and call it a day when he said "I can't go home with a messy dick. come clean it up for me baby"

Without hesitation, I crawled over to him and licked and sucked his dirty cum coated and ass smelling cock clean. Not just real quick. I licked and sucked it clean for five minutes. Also making sure to suck out any residue cum still at the tip of his cock.

"Mmm, damn. You really do love cock. I may have to hit you up more often. Make you my on call cocksucker." He joked.

I laughed and agreed. As we both got dressed he thanked me and said he might message me sometime soon. The usual bullshit right after a guy dumps his load up your ass or down your throat, but it never bothers me.

We finished getting dressed and walked back out into the bright of day and made the yet again awkward walk back to where we parked close to each other.

We didn't really say much until we got close to our cars and he spoke "Thanks again, you were really good. You are a good cocksucker and you have such a nice ass. You could make some money. Think about it."

I was caught off guard and confused by this "Uh, yeah okay. I will. Have a good one"

And with that we got into our cars and headed our separate ways. Him likely back home to the wife, and me off to get food in my stomach before seeing if the other guy who wanted to hook up later is still down to meet up.

Badduck
Badduck
137 Followers