Waiting at Gate 4

Story Info
A beautiful stranger lets Rita get hands-on.
2.3k words
3.92
4.2k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fucking back stabbing cunt!" Rita kicked her suitcase with each word, working out some of her aggression. It helped, but not much. She was still at the Greyhound station instead of sipping margaritas in Georgio's yacht. No, instead her sister was the one soaking in the hot tub with his diamond collar on her neck.

She slowly slid down the wall she was leaning on, sitting on the concrete floor next to her bag. She grabbed her phone and pulled up Giorgio's last message. Immediately his perfect, chiseled form appeared on the screen, his lean, well defined body seeming to glow under his golden tan. His narrow features were fierce, proud from his high brow and cheekbones to the tip of his almost triangular chin. His brows were waxed and arched high, his dark golden curls tumbled about on his head, always seeming to be perfectly tousled. Lounging on the loveseat in his excessively lavish and indulgent private wing, basking in the sunlight streaming through the gauzy curtains at the high arches that opened onto the balcony, he looked like a god. Draperies covered every wall, with rugs depicting people from around the world in various acts of fornication. The massive custom built bed had a beautiful canopy, with silk curtains, and a mound of pillows that could be placed in any position. The marble pillars and period architecture all screamed of the luxurious life waiting for whoever he chose as his plaything of the moment.

"Look, Rita, baby, it's not that you did anything wrong," Giorgio was saying in the message. He had a towel wrapped around his waist, she knew he had just gotten out of the sauna attached to his room. "You were great, babe, it's just time for me to move on. I never said it was going to be forever, babe."

And then, from the sauna, in walked Catty. Rita couldn't help but growl as her sister's perfect naked body walked towards the camera, Giorgio's attention caught and held by the seductive sway in her step. Her smooth, even complexion was a darker shade than Rita's, her hair fell in large, loose curls to her shoulders and had been recently highlighted. She flashed her brilliant smile, and batted those long dark eyelashes, flirting and showering Giorgio with the attention he loved so much.

"Hey, baby, who ya talkin' to?" She sat down in his lap, puckering her plump, pouty lips into an "o" and giggling.

"No one, baby girl, no answer." Georgio waved his hand towards the screen, but didn't quite close it all the way. The rest of the message was just the sound of him fucking her sister, just like he had fucked her the day before.

She didn't care about the tears ruining her makeup. She didn't care if her shirt had cost almost $200.00 USD. She'd been living a life of luxury, doing everything her parents said she was going to hell for. Now she was going back to her parents. She wiped her eyes on her shirt, smearing her mascara. Her false eyelashes came loose and fell, obscuring her vision.

"Fuck!" She yelled, grabbing her bag and standing, looking for a bathroom in this God forsaken bus station.

"'S'cuse me, miss?" a deep, smooth male voice spoke from somewhere off behind her. It sounded musical, and oddly... Sexual. A tiny shiver ran down her spine, raising goosebumps all over her skin. She turned quickly, looking for who had spoken.

"D'you need help with anythin'?" A man stood just a few feet away, in the shadows cast by the arch between the loading gates.

"Um, yeah, do you know where the bathroom is?" She couldn't see much of him except that he was dressed well, in a blue suit, and was about 4 inches taller than her. The suit fit well, and she guessed it was custom tailored. He had a hat on and she couldn't make out his face from where she was, but she thought he smiled.

"Right this way, miss" he stepped towards her, took her bag from her hand and offered his arm. Surprised, but flattered, she laid her hand on his arm, noticing how steady he held himself. He walked her across the crowded station to the woman's restroom.

"Thanks", she said as he handed the bag to her.

"Are you here alone?" He asked.

"Yeah, I'm headed to my parent's place in Florida." She realized she probably shouldn't have told this stranger she was alone after she spoke. "Um...well, thanks. "

"I'll wait for you here. A bus station is no place for a pretty young lady such as yourself to be alone." he stepped aside and stood with his hands clasped behind his back. Rita thought she saw him smile again, but wasn't sure. She went into the bathroom and checked for another door. No luck. The grimy, foggy mirror was poorly lit, not the ideal place to be fixing her face, and she was fairly certain she could hear someone moaning softly and snoring in one of the stalls. She dug through her bag for her makeup and set about repairing her face. She took her time, hoping the man would give up and leave. Finally she shoved everything back in her bag and headed to the door.

He was still there, and saw her the moment she peaked out the door. She thought he may have smiled again.

"All finished?" He asked, once more taking her bag and offering his arm. "Which gate are you boarding at?"

"I'm at gate 4." she walked with him to a bench near the correct gate, where he saw her seated before he sat himself beside her. He sat close, his thigh touching hers. His legs were spread and he leaned back comfortably. Now she had no doubt he was smiling, his bright teeth flashing against His tan skin, framed by his beautiful, defined lips.

"You are quite beautiful. " he had obviously noticed her staring at him and swept his hat off his head.

Rita gasped, which made him chuckle. He was beautiful, strong jawline, high cheekbones, straight, long nose. His eyes were a bright brown, and seemed to be laughing when they fell on her. His brown hair was slicked back, waves of shining, soft chestnut. She closed her mouth, embarrassed that she had actually been gaping at this beautiful stranger. But she wanted so badly to touch him, to feel his gorgeous hair, to stroke her finger along his clean-shaven jaw.

"I'm sorry!" she said, but couldn't take her eyes off him. That little chill from earlier was back, making her stomach clench. Her hands twitched with the desire to open his jacket and run her hands over his chest. He just sat there, sprawled on the bench, his thigh pressed against hers, grinning while she stared at him, watching her gaze travel down his body. He was the picture of relaxation, just casually reclining on the bench. Her eyes came to the apex of his legs, and she flushed. Was that...? Oh, my!

Suddenly he leaned forward, crowding into her, putting his arm across her back, pulling her forwards and towards him.

"You seem to like what you see, miss. " he spoke low, his mouth so close to her ear she could feel his warm breath. Her mouth fell open again as he took her earlobe in his mouth, biting gently, and his chuckle seemed to go straight to her core, making her heart beat faster. This man was stunning, and holding her so close against his body. His scent filled her nose, he wore no cologne, that was him, purely masculine, purely sex. She could feel strength in his firm grip on her shoulder, and where she pressed against his side there was very little give. She was certain he would have well defined muscles, a beautiful body to match his beautiful face. She wanted to see. Her eyes dropped to his lap. Yes, she wanted to see.

"I'm very glad you like what you see, miss, because I noticed you the moment you walked in here, and I very much like what I see. " he coiled a bit of her hair around his fingers, then let it slip off, over the tips, right in front of her face. Somehow he made that seem highly erotic. "What would it take for me to get those soft, pretty, spoiled little hands of your's to touch me?" he murmured in her ear, his voice sending heat arcing down her spine. His hand moved to cup her cheek, his thumb sliding over her lip. Her lips parted at his touch, and he slipped his thumb in. Her lips closed, pressed tight, and her tongue curled around his thumb as she sucked. Her eyes drifted closed and she heard herself moan quietly. She felt her panties get wet as his other hand covered hers, which had somehow come to rest on his thigh, and brought it to his crotch. She could feel his cock was hard, straining against his pants. The bulge she had seen just a few moments ago was going to be all that it promised. His cock moved, twitched, like it was eager to be touched.

Feeling reckless, unconcerned, and careless, faced with the prospect of committing one more sin before she returned to her parents oppressive religious lifestyle, she slid off the bench and moved between his legs. "Let me help you with that." she said, reaching for his zipper.

He sat up straighter, his arms on his knees, keeping her actions somewhat blocked. He clasped his hands together behind her head. People walked back and forth behind him, talking and pointing at different signs, finding their way to their departure gates. She reached in his pants and, slowly, like she was opening a much anticipated gift, pulled his cock out. She spent a moment to admire its perfection. The head, slightly larger and pinker than the thick shaft of his circumcised cock, was visibly swelling. The veins stood out slightly, his pulse clearly visible. She put her hand around it, wondering how it was going to fit in her mouth. The skin was so soft, smooth, silky. Wrapping her fingers around the shaft, she slowly slid her hand down to the base, taking her time, enjoying the texture.

"Oh, fuck, woman, you feel fantastic!" he growled just above her head. Grinning, she brought her hand back up along his cock, letting her fingers open enough to slide over the head, delighted when she heard him suck in a quick, tense breath. "I won't last long, your hands are so damn soft!" he said, egging her on. Consistently increasing her pace, she slid her hand back down his shaft, back up his shaft, over and over. Occasionally she gave a little squeeze to the head, which soon began to leak drops of precum. These she licked away, the taste making her long for more. He was shaking, straining, fighting back moans before long, and she used her other hand to cup his balls, lifting them slightly, exploring them with gentle fingers.

"Fuck, yes, woman, I'm going to cum. You are going to open that pretty little mouth and suck every last drop of it." she looked up to meet his eyes as he spoke. He smiled down at her. "You have made me very happy, indeed, you good girl. "

Grinning, she stroked his cock a few more times, then opened her mouth and took the head of his cock in. Sealing her lips around him was hard, he was so big in her mouth! He pressed her tongue down, and her jaw ached from opening so wide. She continued to stroke, her tongue pressing, rubbing, curling around the soft, firm object in her mouth.

"I'm cumming, now, take it!" without warning his hands were on the back of her head, pushing her down onto this impossibly large cock. She grabbed onto him, and the bench, throat to full to even gag, eyes watering, struggling to pull away. He pushed her down, she could feel her throat opening, convulsing as she gagged around him. With a final shove, he buried himself to the hilt in her throat and came, throwing his head back and letting out the sexiest moan she had ever heard. Panting, he leaned towards her and whispered so only she could hear.

"I will pull you off, and you will swallow, and suck, and clean me out of every drop of cum." slowly, the pressure on the back of her head eased, and she could pull back. Inch by agonizing inch, lungs screaming for air, he let her pull off his cock. She sucked, hard, tasting the last drops of cum, swallowing it down. Her lips stayed pressed tight the length of his cock, kissing the very tip as he pulled out of her mouth.

Stunned, she sat there, panting, completely lost as to what to do next. He sat hunched over, breathing hard, his arms and legs keeping her, like a cage.

"um... I-" she started to speak, but he jerked up at the sound.

"No, don't say anything," he said with a bright smile. Suddenly he stood, turning and grabbing his hat and replacing it on his head before he stepped around her and strode away, his long stride taking him into the crowd quickly. Rita stared after him, stunned. She sat there on the floor a moment, then picked herself up and sat on the bench. Had that really just happened?

"What the fuck was that?" she said, her voice somewhat rough. She touched her throat. Yes, that had happened.

"NOW LOADING, GATE 4!" rang out over the speakers, and she gathered her bag up and moved to the front of the line to load her bus.