All Comments on 'Waiting At Home Ch. 02'

by Thaiclippe

Sort by:
  • 81 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
sad

It would be something if they both get AIDS huh?

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 12 years ago
A wimp cuckold is born

It's only a matter of time till she is bringing strange assholes home for hubby to watch her fuck and suck and make him eat creampie and then kick him to the curb and fuck the guy again. Give the husband his balls back and send her packing.

huedogghuedoggover 12 years ago
WACC

WACC to the second degree, next she will get gangbanged by the Dallas Cowboys and he will lick the gallons of spunk for here swollen pussy lips.......lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
How can a sane person write such sickening trash.

Garbage written such as this can only be generated by a very sick person. Author, you need to be kept away from people because fools like you are a threat to society.

theaquarianpentheaquarianpenover 12 years ago
WTF

Have you people any clue where you are and what you are reading this sight is oh hell just stick to the bible and there are parts of that that will upset you

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Great story

one of the best wife sharing stories I have read in a long time. I can hardly wait for the next phase of their lives when she finds another lover who rocks her world. I am sure she will eventually find a lover on a regular basis and the three od them get together to explore their fanatisies even more

It always amazes me how people criticizes these type of stories. If you don't like them, don't read them. Everyone has their own sexual kinks and as long as consenting adults do what they enjoy, it is very satisfying to them. Go for it.

There are many different types of stories on literotica that totally turn me off so I simply don't read them. But I do not criticize those that do like those sort of things

Please continue writing. This was definitely one of the best

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Simply awesome

Enough said

clearlakequeenclearlakequeenover 12 years ago
Enjoyed!

Nice story. Enjoyed her side of the story. I remember 16 years ago when I became a cuckold and loved to hear her describe her encounter. Now it is just "Have a good time?" "Yeah, it was nice"

To the flamers. I feel sorry for you, as you must lead pathetic wimpy sad lives to have to look for someone to vent your inner anger towards. Very sad lives indeed.

Sidney43Sidney43over 12 years ago
Well done

This is one of the better written stories of this genre that I have read in some time. Throughout the story the author makes sure that the reader knows that this married couple love each other unconditionally. This is reinforced when the now "hot wife" puts down the impudent young man who she gave herself to in the motel. He is revealed as just a pussy hound who probably pursues married women and then tries to disrespect their husbands afterwards. He is revealed as a shallow man with a somewhat larger prick, much as he is a somewhat larger man, but still a prick.

It does sound like the author is going to expand the sexual horizons of this couple and who knows, she may appear at a future function with an ankle bracelet. No doubt there would be a scene where the swinging woman who shared the hosting with her will give her a knowing glance and perhaps some more conversation.

This was not an angry, adversarial story, but instead about two people who love each other and have chosen an alternative sexual path. Not one I personally agree with, but still very well done.

And to the haters who posted, I don't think you hurt the authors feelings. To those who are still anonymous but try to write serious comments, I encourage you to come out. It is liberating, particularly since some writers do not accept comments from anon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
very sad lives indeed

when so called adults riks everything just for a piece of tail when they have kids.

clearlakequeen you have to see some people like such stories but as these should be stories nobody would need kids to involve if he is not really that stupid and irresponsible.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Well Done !

May I add my comments to the side of the people who enjoyed this story. I have been reading stories on this site for a couple of years now & this is one of the best written pieces that I have come across. Regardless of the subject matter, a writer deserves to receive accolades when he or she has done a great job. Well done !! I'll be looking for more from you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
CONFUSED

i can see how a guy can get off watching or knowing his wife getting fucked. but a man wanting this and not getting himself some is not right. i see nothing wrong with swinging, but a man letting his wife fuck someone else is something wrong with this man. he needs help or he is gay

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
poopchootkaboose

how about a rear entry situation? taking a train in the cornhole, hard work.

tigertony52tigertony52over 12 years ago
to clearlake

hell yea if i was a woman,i wouldnt mind my husband being a cuckold, i be getting all the sex i want while my pathetic husband stayed at home. women can be just as selfish as some men

HarryHaversackersHarryHaversackersover 12 years ago
Very well done.

Good story... You explored your couple's feelings in depth, and it came across clearly. However, there is one thing I would ask you to change in your next story... Your characters spent a lot of time describing things that were said. This could have been accomplished much more erotically by having them speak directly. You wrote very little dialogue, and your story is lacking because of that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
fiddley dee fuck

it has to be the dope in the brownies.

deadonedeadoneover 12 years ago
self center bitch

She is just a self centered MCGSB, Manipulative Cunt Gutter Slut Bitch. She is only concerned about her. He is a WACC just trying to please her, but she will not quite until is castrated and dead.

p.s. This story line has been done to death.

Next story.

1LuckyRob1LuckyRobover 12 years ago
Well Done!!

Totally agree with Sydney43, your story captured the very essence of a loving relationship that is open and honest and full of mutual trust and respect for each other. The relationship between the hotwife and her husband is very complex and you captured it very well. Although you described the husband as cuckold, I don't think he fits that entirely. He seemed to be in control and simply gave his wife permission and she totally seemed to respect that.

My wife read your stories as well and agreed that you captured the relationship between hotwife and husband very well too. When you described the wifes feeling about being with another man as "just different" she said that it was exactly correct, same way she feels when she is with another man.

Very well done, a 5+ from us and we hope that you will continue this great story! Rob and Annie

katibkatibover 12 years ago
Love; Love?

Nicely written story, and it is unusual for the amount of emotion that is expressed by the characters. Personally I did not like the theme because I am not attuned to that type of lifestyle. Nevertheless, you are a writer of considerable skill. Somewhat tedious on account of excessively wordy descriptions.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
A little too wordy as others have already said but nevertheless a fine effort

and a 5*. Some great comments from the likes of Sidney43, always intelligent and perceptive, but more importantly unafraid of exposing himself to further vitriol from those that trash or don't get the irony of why the genre is called Loving Wives. Though I enjoy even those comments done with humor. After all many of us are here for entertainment without a further agenda. Looking forward to more fantasies and tales from this Hotwife author, as opposed to cheating wife stories, which for me to enjoy, should be handled in a different way. Male humiliation not being my bag...

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Just another choke & puke effort!

Boring, lifeless and way to many words to describe a cluck & a slut.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
keep up the good work

great finish cant wait for her next adventure hope she or you dont have wait 3 months and dont mind the other comment I believe some of these people need to get a job and stop reading stories they dont like or understand!again keep up the good work

o1dirtydogo1dirtydogover 12 years ago
one of the best

stories I've read on here in awhile. The lower star score will surely change over time.

Thanks for sharing your story, loved both chapters.

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
A CLINICAL APPROACH

to being a slut and a cuckold, self inflicted. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Great story

These two chapters of what will hopefully be a long story bring back so many good memories. Many thanks for sharing this experience. Hopefully your future adventures (there will be more, I'm sure) will also be shared. The feelings described are so real that it was like being there.

superslim8x6superslim8x6over 12 years ago
excellent portrayal of a beginning cuck lifestyle

why do you idiots who hate the genre of cuckolding bother reading it??? this is aprime example of the start of an erotic way of life that is mutually rewarding for both parties! the double perspective is very well written!!it recalls a past of ours that is exhillarating!! please continue!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Most authors can't

Most authors who write cuck stories can't write them well, or even a bit believablely. I may not like the cuck genre/lifestyle, but this is at least a story I can respect.

1jbm1jbmabout 12 years ago
Hot story

Fantastic story

I loved it and fantasized that this was me and my wife.

I want it to happen

I am sitting with a hard cock and wanting

Thanks for a very hot story, both chapters

Joe

cupcake1cupcake1about 12 years ago
good story

well writen, I could not sit at home and wait, but I do love to watch my wife fucking other men and have do so for many years now.

droogedroogeover 11 years ago
Well Conceived & Well Executed

As I read the story I believed I was reading a very loving romance of two people that loved each other dearly and were extremely apprehensive of inadvertently hurting one another.The characterization of both the husband and the wife was well developed and feasible and one felt for the both of them. The life style they decided to adopt is not something I would contemplate with my wife. But after reading this story I wonder if the reason I find it unacceptable is that I don't have as much confidence in my marriage as the husband does in your story. Thanks for sharing I really enjoyed it and will be looking forward to your next offering.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
letting your wife go out an fuck another man is bs

i would have divorced her if she felt she really needed to fuck another guy. Fantasies are just that and once you cross the line your done. Marriage isnt for people that want to fuck others to begin with.

Hope she caught something.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Total bollucks!

Like any man would want his wife, someone who had promised him to forsake all others, to go out and have sex with another man. If not for his own pride and self respect, think about the social diseases she might bring home. No - this whole idea is crap that needs to be flushed down the sewer. never to see the light of day.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Bullshit and another cuckold-wimpy "author"

That´s rubbish, and I believe you know that. No man would behave that way, especially since he endangered his marriage and his wife, not knowing who the stranger actually was, what his behaviour might be, her possible contamination and lots more. Ok . I understand that the author gets off being devote or submissive; a creampie-lover?

Gomez333Gomez333over 10 years ago
Good story

Like many other commentators I appreciated the writing although not a great lover of this type of story. I like the way you examine the conflicting feelings of the husband, although I feel that you don't bring out such a conflict as she talks through her encounter - surely the talk about bigger cocks etc will bring out feelings of jealousy and inadequacy. Also I don't think you explore the conflict within the wife as well as you do the husband. Maybe you didn't intend to, in which case I distrust her over the long term of this relationship and any future assignations.

Thanks for your efforts. I guess the time lag between the date this was written and now mean there's no more to come which is sad.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Your story is pure bullshit ,no man in his write mind would want to have another man fuck his wife. If he did than he is the biggest scum bag in the world, and both should get all the clapp ,aids, worts you name it .

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
BS ALL THE WAY

CHEATING IS CHEATING NO MATTER HOW YOU TRY TO WHITEWASH IT. ANOTHER WIMPY MORON AND WHORE WIFE,

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
You really did it!

I enjoyed this story. I appreciate all the careful detail. The story reiterated the necessity of a guy starting with the boobs. I can imagine how much trouble this can cause, in a small town "Gossip" society.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
my wife did also

my wife slep with a young friend of ours. She went to meet him to play pool at local bar. she wore silky blouse , with black lace push up bra.. she said he got hard standing behind her at pool table. he asked if she wanted to go to his place to see the reptiles that he has told us about. when the got there he stood behind her again and pushed his erection against her.

next thing she knows he had his face between her breast kissing her cleavage.

they were in his bed with her on top in no time. she said he was small , but his body is incredibly hard and sexy.. she came hard when he shot inside her

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Couple of points...!

1..A really sexy story. Enjoyed it very much. Thank you. Please keep writing and ignore weird trolls.

2. Haters are so illogical given the loving wives format and their essentially stupid complaining about content. Some of these people are total weirdos.

seekerazseekerazover 9 years ago
@Anonymous.... weirdos

Yes the loving wives category is for stories about cheating. I guess that when the category was named they didn't have the integrity to call it what it is. The weirdos are in the small, minuscule, part of the population who like to think of and see their wives fuck other men.

I admit that I am weird for reading these stories. I had a "loving" wife who loved only herself and those who could make her crotch tingle. She certainly didn't love me or the men with whom she dallied. I guess I read this to confront my demons and I find that I read it less and less. I certainly don't read it for the repetitive, cliched descriptions of the sex act.

These stories are not about sex anyway and certainly not about love. They are about power and humiliation and deriving pleasure out of the pain of others.

You want to see a weirdo, look in a mirror.

wadsworthlongfellowwadsworthlongfellowalmost 9 years ago
Very well written .....

..... like the depth found in the exploration of the feelings and emotions involved. So it does tend to get a bit wordy in the long paragraph form ...I find myself skipping ahead a little. Wish the descriptions ..particularly during the payoff ...had been in the form of real-time dialogue, rather than told from memory of how it all went down. Sexier that way .... though I know having to include all the quotation marks, etc involved with dialogue is a pain in the ass. 4.5 stars

LickideesplitLickideesplitalmost 9 years ago
Excellent Narration

HOWEVER ... I HATE narrated stories! I prefer hearing the participants TALK, instead of being TOLD what they talked about. There was precious little of the former and a distressing amount of the latter! There was also too much repetitious introspection by both narrators!

However, as a narrated story, this is superb, so I am only deducting one star!

4*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
good sweet story

my 45 year wife have sex with our country club friend Nathan

he is a handsome big man and hava a big prick

how nicely they first time together on the occasion of club anniversary

I wanna watch their first coupling, my wife enjoy every minute with him

he give the sexuly pleasure I never give her

now he came my house monthly two time for making love my volumputious wife

they let me watch . iam very happyly wanking

aptonthe503aptonthe503almost 9 years ago
Decent First Effort

But the story was too wordy and it became tiresome reading our protagonist repeatedly rehash his doubts about his fantasy. Also, like some others have written, I prefer dialogue rather than narration, particularly with conversations.

I was a little disappointed that Camille didn't discuss with her husband how she came to understand her date just wanted her as a conquest and to belittle her husband.

Thanks for the good read. Please keep writing.

Tim413413Tim413413over 8 years ago
Author should

have made notes regarding times and years together. Many inconsistencies.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Terrible Story

Another wimp story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
1*

cuck shit.

VapspegeoVapspegeoover 7 years ago
Well written

Not the type subject I like!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
YOU ARE Sick!!!

this is one of the worst I have had the non-pleasure of skimming thru. Glad I didn't read the whole thing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
You are pathic and single.

And your story shows how little you know about a real marriage.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I enjoyed your story

Your story was good. I read for the pleasure and excitement of the story. Thank you for sharing it! I really like to think it's true. I am always disappointed at the way so many seem to make it their business to sharp shoot or belittle the writers of any stories that don't agree with....hey if your offended Dont read it!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Hall Pass for Wife!

Excellent story; both my wife and I loved it! The thoughts, emotions, desires and fears of the both the husband and wife were clearly explored and presented. It reminded us of the times when my wife was part of an organizing committee for Olympic Triathlons in our city. In her official capacity she mingled freely and frequently with attractive me who were either event sponsors or athletes.

Long before this, I had told her that I longed for her to fuck other men and had even given her a “hall pass” to do so whenever she wanted to. As this event drew closer she said she might take me up on my offer and spread her legs for some other men. The organizing, set up, event and then the teardown afterwards took the better part of a whole week. The good thing for us was that the men she was attracted to were only briefly here in town and soon left….nothing to complicate our marriage.

She worked the committee only on odd years, which I will explain below. The first year, she fucked one guy the second night of the event and another guy on the final night of the event. The next year she was on the committee, she had a different guy every other night, for a total of three guys. The third year, she met one guy and fucked him every night. The fourth year she was seduced into a mini-gang bang with three of the athletes who took turns on her all night. Not surprisingly, all of them performed poorly in the next day´s triathlon! As I said, she just worked the committee every other year; so, her four years of participation spanned a total of eight years.

To increase the taboo nature of this, I urged her to let them cum in her and they did. She said that the sex was great and her orgasms were very strong when other men shot their cum into her married pussy. Each time she would bring home a load of cum in her panties and it was very sexy. Also, and most importantly, SHE WOULD DENY ME SEX for the entire month when she had fucked someone else.

Well, we now have four lovely children, I am not the biological father of any of them, but, we are raising them as if they were. Her four years of committee participation were spread out over eight years because of her four pregnancies. The interesting thing is that, even at this early age, we can tell that the children are quite athletic! In each of her conceptions, she sought out alpha males, offered them her married womb, and was impregnated. This is really the only way that married women should conceive children.

We loved your hot story, thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
UGH!!!

Just as bad as the first part! You should rot for this kind of shit!

YouamiYouamialmost 7 years ago
More cuck shit, different day!

Interesting...wife gets to fuck a younger larger cock to the point of soreness...and she is doing that for both her AND her husband??!!!!! I guess that if having a sex life through vicariously sharing your wife with strangers floats your boat then good luck to you. However I think that even you Thaiclippe acknowledged that the waiting cuck husband experienced the pain of jealousy at his wifes actions. The real insecurities that arise from such relationships was glossed over somewhat. And to top it off the poor cuck wants it to happen again! Is it any wonder his wife eagerly agrees since she is to benefit from future stange cock!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
A very good erotic story. Suitable for couples too. I gave it a 5- [(☆☆☆☆☆-) 4.6/5.0 = 92%]

Camille is a keeper!

If you are married to a woman like Camille, do not ever play lottery because you have already had more luck than our maker had set aside for you!

If my wife were like Camille I would think i died & went to Heaven.

This is a sex story & a love story two-in-one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Whaaaa

Cuck

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Loved it

Why do people who find wife sharing so disgusting continue to read these stories?

Maybe they have desires they don`t want to admit to. I loved it when my wife went out on a date , told me all about it in detail and showed me the evidence of her encounter for me to enjoy. A terrific turn on for me, just like in your story. Only thing exaggerated a little is the multiple times the guys were able to com.

ndk527ndk527over 5 years ago
She Loves Her Husband? I Don't Think So

Earlier in the story the wife said she knew that it would be gut wrenching for her husband when she was doing the deed with the other guy. But she went ahead and did it anyway because she is a selfish, worthless bitch. I think a fitting ending would have been for her to come home and he was gone. But there was a note on the kitchen table that said, "I cannot believe that you broke my heart like that. You totally disrespected me. I don't ever want to see you or talk to you ever again. We are no longer a couple. I hope the fuck was worth it because it cost you your marriage.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
garbage

and another attempt to try to make this disgusting filth as a story, sorry no matter the way its put, anyone who lets their wife fuck someone else and they just pathetically allow it or encourage it without saying you do this im done, isnt a man. Garbage idea period.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
FUCKED UP THINKING

No real man would let his wife to fuck another man! It's wrong on so many levels!

Any author writing this crap needs to see a shrink and talk with a minister! THOU SHALL NOT COMMIT ADULTERY!

DavidOKCDavidOKCalmost 5 years ago
wow

I cant understand why you haters are here. Why are you reading this story if you hate it. There is a lot of difference between cuckolding and sharing. One is about dominance and the other is just pure sex for people bored with monogamy. Monogamy is the very reason adults begin to explore and get involved in sharing. It is boring, same pussy, same cock, roll on roll off and the thrill of tearing each others clothes off is gone. If you don't want to do it stop reading and hating people that do. Grow up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Really well written story

Thanks for posting it. Hope you'll write more and share them. I especially liked the character development of the two main characters (H and W, not the kid -- he was a minor character, although you included him in an interesting way) as well as the development of their marriage during this adventure. Also, that she had really great sex without disrespecting her husband (regardless of what the ignoramuses here say). Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I would have....

....enjoyed this story so much more if she would've changed her mind and gone home. It is a slippery slope that very often results in a lifetime of cheating. Bad scene. Two stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
CUCKOLD

If she was so happily married as she said she wouldn't have cuckolded her husband like she did, she obviously wasn't satisfied with her boring loving husband. He wasn't enough for her so she WHORED her pussy out for a cheap thrill. The first step towards divorce, maybe not immediately because it wont be her last time once having tasted infidelity. This marriage is certainly doomed.

26thNC26thNCabout 4 years ago
Good

Good, not in any way, shape, or form. Damn all cucks and their whores who hate them.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Well written, but

Can't help thinking this is the first step for wifey wanting strange on a more regular basis, don't think husband will cope, end of marriage

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Good and bad

if this was just a story and not reality then its a good story. However if this is a true story it a one way ticket to divorce. The problem with cuckolding is at some point she will fall for that other person or he will get tired of it, ask her to stop and she won't. Either way it ends as so many of these relationships do, in divorce.

Hiker66BikerHiker66Bikerabout 3 years ago

I loved it! Great story, well written and very erotic. One of the best cuckold yarns on Literotica. The only improvement that I would have added is some deceit or uncertainty between husband and wife, but you can’t have everything. 5 stars and added to my favourites.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

"Anonymousabout 1 month ago: i can only say one thing-this is dangerous for a wife because at some point a real man going to snap and his wife will be history and you will hear about the husband on the evening news showing where his wife's body is buried." OR...you will hear about someone's wife being found by the hotel housekeeping staff wrapped in a sheet and her badly beaten and slashed body shoved in the garbage chute of the hotel.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

An idiots fantasy Anyone rating this higher than 1 star is female, in mind and emotions no matter what their body say. Three pages of hot wife happy cuck shit. Yuck!!

lover1953lover1953about 2 years ago

Okay, the plot was a bit extreme. i mean, no wife who has so much to lose would risk her comfortable life should the husband suddenly ‘smell the coffee’ and realize how stupid the whole business is and pitch her ass to the curb. But it’s not my story. Just my thoughts.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Those damn Martians, trolling with their Slut Ray, again. Because, like @lover1953 stated, why would she risk so much with so little assurance that her hubby would put up with that? I love how these writers create characters who assert they have a "perfect relationship," are "best friends," never argue, have "great children" (whatever that means) and are still in the shape they were at 21. They also have husbands that are assertive, type-A businessmen, entrepreneurs and professional, all of whom are completely congruent and unconflicted. Oh, and they're also pathologically ruled by their cuckolding fetish and are content to allow their "best friend" walk on them like they're a treadmill.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I think this is the best story I've read on Literotica. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Damn shit

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

less than 10% of marriages that the husband allows the woman to step out of the marriage vows like this story survive. Can we say Divorse??? Yep 9 out of 10 times what described the marriage fails.

OldTimePlayerOldTimePlayer4 months ago

Terrific story by a truly gifted writer. More please!!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I thought the story was great but a bit long. For all the haters out there, there's a vast difference between ethical non-monogamy and being a cuck.

miranurmiranur3 months ago

Well written. Very Real

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

How about a link to a new story about the wife Camille telling her husband about the swinger she met, They decide to looking into that lifestyle and we could have several great stories about them swinging

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous