Waiting Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Which is different than actually looking 39, which you do not. You look about 32, if that."

"Now you're trying to save yourself," she said, teasing him a bit, but he looked serious.

"Samantha, I've seen you up very close," he said, leaning across the table. "You take care of yourself. You exercise, and I bet this isn't what you usually eat. You take care of your skin and I bet you have some good genetics on your side."

"Jesus, you are good at this. My mom was a former Ms. Ontario."

"There you go. So you look 32, but given the care and effort you put in, I figured that was taking six to seven years off your age," he said.

She was impressed. It wasn't a bullshit line; Seth had worked it out logically.

"The age difference doesn't bother you?"

"Why would it? The difference between Erin and I is vast. You know how much you learn in your 20s. I'm not saying I won't learn a thing or two between now and 39. I hope I do. But it's not the same steep learning curve she's about to go through.

"So, long answer short, I'm fine with the age difference if you are."

Things went quiet as they ate their sandwiches and Samantha chewed over what Seth had said. What Meg said made absolute sense. She was an emotional mess over Eric's infidelity and neglect. And that a quick fuck was good for the morale, but she shouldn't push for anything more. She would talk to her therapist later and Samantha would bet money she'd say the same thing. Don't get involved; give yourself some time to heal. It had only been a few months since they separated.

But it hadn't been a few months. Finding out he was cheating was the final straw. For years he'd been mean and dismissive until he got bored and paid no attention to her. But someone who told her she was beautiful, laughed with her, and wanted to do things with her....that could be ok.

"I think...I think doing some things together would be ok. I'd like that. Get my confidence back," she said.

"You didn't seem to lack confidence Friday night," Seth said.

She laughed. "Yeah, well, I was a huge flirt when I was Erin's age. I haven't had to use those muscles in a while."

"I am happy to let you practice on me," he said, giving her a grin that she felt to her toes. She wanted to wave Erin over and tell her to wrap the sandwiches to go.

They then settled into an easy rhythm of flirting and banter. It was more like they had behaved Friday night and not the jitters she had after friends and a lawyer did a number on her. She was more comfortable touching his hand or rubbing her foot along his leg. She caught herself playing with her hair a few times.

And through it all, he never once gave off a creepy vibe. Never once made a comment that made her feel like she wanted to crawl out of her skin.

Meg would think she was being an idiot. But she recalled from one of her Bitch Brunches one of the girls saying she'd been divorced twice. So not an infallible source of relationship advice.

Erin brought the bill, and Seth took care of it despite her protests. He used the washroom before they left, and Erin swung by the table to "collect" the receipt. She looked at the tip he'd left and shook her head.

"He always gives me too much," she said.

"Is he a good guy?" Samantha caught herself blurting out. Oh God, she was asking a 19-year-old for relationship advice. "Sorry, we've just met and my ex was a piece of work..."

Erin glanced back towards the kitchen to see if her mom was checking on her and then grinned at Samantha.

"If I was older or he was younger, I'd be all over him and would fight you to the death. My shitty luck, that's not the case. He's been coming here since I was 12. He's such a nice guy. Jesus, one day he insisted on helping with tables because two of our staff called in sick. Wouldn't take any money, not even the tips.

"I don't pretend we're friends or that I know him well. But he's always been decent to me and mom. Also, you're a huge step up from his last girlfriend. She was a real," Erin paused and looked back towards the kitchen, then whispered, "She was a real cunt. You seem much nicer."

That made Samantha smile.

"Of course, if you break his heart, you can never come back here," she said, "without consequences." Then she spun away to another table as Seth returned from the washroom.

It's a rare gift to give valuable information, be kind, and hint at a possible agonizing death by poisoning.

"Ready to head out?" Seth asked, holding out his hand. She took it as he helped her up from the booth. She decided not to let go when she got to her feet, and he seemed in no hurry to take it away.

She was holding hands with a boy. It took all Samantha's willpower not to start giggling.

"So I assumed you walked. Need a lift home?" she asked.

"I do. Want to keep me company after we get there?"

"Absolutely."

***

"So, what do you think?"

When Seth said he lived in a small studio apartment in a townhouse attic, Samantha kept her expectations modest. She expected something small, dark and decorated in the style of a man who was a bachelor in his late 20s.

"This is...not what I expected," she said. He laughed as they took off their shoes and went inside.

Everything was very....white. They walked down a small hall, past a small bathroom, and into the main loft area. There were some wooden beams across the ceiling, which had lights dangling. To her right was a small kitchen and a table that could sit two next to a window. On her left was a living room area, with a couch on one side and a battered but comfortable-looking leather chair on the other. Next to it was a small bookshelf. And at the far side of the room was a king-sized bed. There were also some built-in cupboards for clothing.

She noticed a series of 50s movie posters framed on the wall above the couch. "The Day the Earth Stood Still," "Attack of the 50-Foot Woman," and "Vertigo." There were a few photos on the bookcase, but she couldn't tell what they were and didn't want to be nosey.

Except for the leather chair, everything came from Ikea.

"Can I get you anything? I don't have any $200 bottles of wine here, but I have something serviceable in a cardboard box."

"Funny," she said. "Whatever you have in red will be fine."

"Coming up," he said, moving towards the kitchen.

"Can I ask, why...."

"...does the place look like an Ikea showroom?"

"Yeah. I didn't have you pegged as an Ikea guy. Although the movie posters and the diner are beginning to paint a picture," she said.

"I have an affection for 1950s things," he said, coming out with two glasses of red wine. "I can't say I know why. I know it wasn't a perfect decade. But I like the clothes, the movies, some of the music..."

"Oh God, you listen to Elvis, don't you?"

"Well, you can't knock the King. Don't worry; I know better than to subject anyone to my entertainment whims."

They settled onto the couch, which was so small that touching each other was inevitable. Rather than trying to squirm to find space, Samanth decided to lean into him. Soon enough, his arm was around her shoulder and she was resting her glass of wine on his upper thigh. Samantha was trying very hard not to down the glass of wine. She had been nicely buzzed on Friday night, trying to calm her nerves. She wanted to be more in control this time.

"So, Ikea..."

"Right," he said. "Well, the couple who own this house, one of them works for Ikea."

She laughed. "Of course."

"And not on the showroom floor, at their corporate headquarters. They started coming into the restaurant shortly after we opened. We got to know each other a bit. They talked about their house renovations, including turning the attic into an apartment for her sister."

"But something happened?"

"Yeah. I'm unsure of the details, but suddenly the sister wasn't coming, and they started travelling to Sweden more. They came into the restaurant looking stressed one night and asked if I knew anyone looking for a place. They meant it as a joke, but I was looking," Seth said.

"Oh, come on."

"I know, I know. Until Ashley hooked up with her now fiance, she wanted to kill me because I got this place. I'm not an Ikea guy, but I also don't need much space. It's clean, I've added a few little personal things, and they cut me a deal on the rent because I watch their place while they're away," he said. Samantha felt warm in a way that had nothing to do with the wine.

"I like it. My place is a disaster and filled with so much useless crap. But everything here feels like it has a purpose."

He paused for a moment. Samantha was beginning to recognize that this was gathering his thoughts.

"It is none of my business, and please tell me if I'm out of line, but I don't understand how your husband wants to leave you. You're beautiful, smart and fun," he said. "I don't get it."

Samantha asked herself if she was really going to do this. She could blow it off and say he was an idiot. The only people who knew the whole story were Lisa, her shrink and her lawyer. Seth didn't need to know everything. But she found she wanted him to know.

"I loved him, which made me an idiot. We married young, you know. We were both 24. I used to be a real party girl, but he was smart, fun and ambitious. My parents loved him. And the first five or six years were good. But then we hit 30, and all the bullshit that happens to married couples happened. Suddenly it was weeks where we weren't having sex, then months. And then his behaviour started to change. I mean, you're observant. You would have spotted it right away."

Seth said nothing.

"And it wears you down. You wonder what you said. What you did. What's wrong with you physically. Anyway, I decided to surprise him at work. He's a senior blah blah blah at one of the telecoms. So I go to his office doing the naked under the trenchcoat thing."

"Did you leave the house that way or change when you arrived?"

She blushed. "Wussed out. Changed when I reached his office building. Anyway, I walked into his office. I figure I'm not getting nailed on his desk, or fucked against the window, although either would have been nice. But I thought a blowjob under his desk might kickstart things between us."

"Except his secretary had beat you to the punch," he said.

Samantha made a cocked gun gesture with her hand. "In retrospect, it's kind of hilarious. I wished I had recorded it. I figured out what was happening, but I pretended to be oblivious. I guess I was pretty good at it by that point. So I undid my trenchcoat and watched him squirm as I walked around the office, showing off my tits. And the more I did it, the more enraged I became. All I could keep thinking was 15 years. Chunks of it were good, but too much of it wasn't. And this is what it had led to. I was a cliched, desperate idiot naked except for a trenchcoat trying to recapture something dead. Meanwhile, a 22-year-old tried to be quiet under my husband's desk while sucking his cock.

"Finally, I walked over to the wall where he had his prized possession... a baseball bat signed by most of the 2015 Blue Jays," she said.

"Really?"

Samantha did a disgusted shrug of her shoulders.

"Anyway, I took it off the wall and casually walked towards his desk. Now he's scared because he thinks I will whack him with it, and he starts babbling about being sorry. He guessed I'd figured out what was going on. So I took the bat and swung it at his desk. I had some pent-up anger because I broke the bat in half. Honestly, I was hoping to startle the bimbo under the desk."

"Did it?"

"Well, yes. She cracked her head off the bottom of the desk hard enough to get a concussion."

"And that kicked off divorce proceedings."

"Yup. I'm not sure if he's angrier about getting caught, his bimbo getting hurt, the reaming he got for inappropriate work behaviour, or that I broke the damn bat. But you know the funny thing?" she asked.

"What?"

"She was just...pretty. Granted, with the dazed look, she wasn't at her best. But she was nothing special. I try not to be vain, but I look pretty good for a woman in her 30s."

"You're stunning."

She blushed. She glanced at the wine glass, but it was only half gone so she couldn't blame it on that.

"You're great for the ego. Anyway, she was ordinary. I know I'm sexier, smarter...."

Seth interrupted. "She's easier."

"Well yeah, she was under his desk sucking his cock."

"No, just...easier. Marriage and relationships are work. Sometimes hard work. That's not a bad thing, but you can't coast. I see enough married couples at the restaurant. It's easy to see the ones who are in love and are putting in the work. We have a couple who come in once a month and have been married for 45 years. Amazing. We fight to serve them because they're lovely and have great stories.

"Then there are the ones who are going through the motions. Your husband got lazy and the girl was easier," Seth said. "Never be the easier thing, Samantha."

She stared at Seth for a moment in a daze. She untangled herself from him, stood up, and looked around for a place to get rid of the wine glass before putting it on the floor next to the couch. She straddled him, sitting on his lap and wrapping her arms around his neck. Then she kissed him. It wasn't the tentative first kiss from Friday night. It was one meant to promise a very good rest of the night.

When they broke apart, Samantha gasped for breath, and for a change, it was Seth who looked dazed.

"My shrink has been charging me $200 an hour, and she never gave me advice as good as that," Samantha said.

"Well, I probably heard a psychiatrist say that to someone while I was serving them," he said, trying to joke about it. Samantha put a finger to his lips.

"Don't joke. It's been a hard few months for me. I thought I was getting older and unattractive. One sentence and you've changed everything. As stupid as that sounds, I still blamed myself for things falling apart. And now I have...."

"Clarity?"

"Yes," she said. She pressed closer to Seth and felt his hands grab her ass. "And it didn't even cost 200 bucks."

"Well, I accept other payment plans," he said.

"Really?" she said, reaching behind her back to make quick work of her bra. She then pulled her top and the bra over her head, leaving her topless on Seth's lap. "Will these do?"

He didn't say anything, instead leaning forward and taking her left nipple into his mouth. Sparks flew in her brain as she arched her back. She ran her hands through her hair and then laughed.

To give Seth credit, he didn't take his mouth off her nipple. Instead, he sucked it into his mouth harder, making her gasp, and then gave her a look.

"The last time I was half-naked, tits out on a guy's lap was in university. It struck me as funny," she said.

Then he did take his mouth off her nipple, making her groan in disappointment. His hands began running over her tits, paying a lot of attention to her nipples.

"So were you a bad girl?"

"I was," she groaned, recalling what she used to get up to in university. "God, I loved being with boys and teasing them. And then fucking them only after they were begging me. I was such a slut."

Seth took one of her nipples between his teeth and pulled, making her gasp.

"Do you miss it?" he asked, working on her breasts with his mouth and hands. It was harder to focus on what he was saying.

"Miss what?" she groaned.

"Being a tease...a slut," he asked. Some dim part of her brain processed he was trying to determine what she wanted and how to give it to her.

"I miss....I miss being wanted. I miss having fun and not worrying about tomorrow and losing control and losing myself in the moment. I miss cumming my brains out, passing out, and doing a walk of shame the next morning with a big smile on my face," she said. "God, I must sound like an idiot."

Seth wrapped his arms around her and stood up. She gasped and could feel his cock through his pants and ground on it. She wrapped her arms around him and pressed her tits into his chest. He walked towards the bed, but buried his face in her neck. Either he knew exactly where to touch her, or Samantha's entire body had become an erogenous zone since she met him.

He reached the edge of the bed and then pulled his head back. She looked at him, dazed. He smiled and then tossed her on the bed. She landed with a bounce and a squeak. Samantha realized that while he couldn't do anything he wanted, the list of things he could do to her without complaint was getting longer.

He reached down and undid her jeans. She arched her ass off the bed and he pulled them off. And just like that, she was naked on the bed of a man she still barely knew.

Perhaps she was reliving college.

"I want you," he said. And something about how he said it gave Samatha a chill. He lifted one of her legs, kissed around the ankle, and worked his way up to her knee. "I knew Saturday morning when you were driving me home that I wanted more of you and would be crazy if I didn't try.

"I want you. Have as much fun as you want and get crazy. You can skip the walk of shame, though," he said.

Samantha took half a second to process what he was offering and decided, for one, to stop overthinking.

"God, why the fuck are you still dressed?" she said, and then pulled her leg from his grasp and bounced to the edge of the bed. While he worked on removing his shirt, she undid his belt and pants in a frenzy. She was pulling down his pants and underwear when he tossed his shirt on the floor. And there it was, all hard and gorgeous - his cock.

"I'd planned on going down on your first," he said.

"Yeah, you'll get a chance. I need my dessert first," she said, taking his cock into her mouth.

Seth's cock felt like the first cup of coffee of the day. It was hot, tasted amazing and gave her a jolt as soon as it went into her mouth. She suspected, much like coffee, it would be addicting and she would get cranky on days when she couldn't have it.

The first few minutes she spent getting reacquainted with it. It had been a whole 48 hours, after all. So she worked on the head, getting him to groan in reaction. She tested herself to see if she could take all of it and was pleased when she felt his ball bounce against his chin.

After that, it was like muscle memory kicking in. She had been a renowned cocksucker in high school and university. She flicked her tongue over his head. She bobbed up and down on his cock with a corkscrew motion. She flooded her mouth with saliva to make the blowjob louder and messier.

She was so lost in the moment that she was surprised when he gently pushed her back off him.

"Jesus, you're a hell of a cocksucker."

"U of T's Cocksucking Queen in 2004," she said. "And I defended that title for a couple of years. Wanna fuck my mouth, baby?"

"What?"

"Fuck my mouth and cum," she said, running her nails across Seth's balls. "I like it, I promise. I'll tap your ass if it gets too much."

Then she reached around with her hands and put in on his ass. She pushed him forward so his cock slid effortlessly into her mouth and throat. Then she felt his fingers wrap themself up in her hair and began to move her head back and forth. As much as she could, she felt herself start to grin. She also reached down with her free hand and began stroking her clit.

Samantha might have been exaggerating, but nobody ever complained about her blowjobs in university. She usually set the pace, but one time a guy grabbed her head and started fucking her mouth. It scared the shit out of her at first, but then she realized she was getting off on it. It was rough, but she found that he took the hint when she adjusted his pace by putting her hands on his hips.

There were no worries about Seth being too rough. If anything, she almost wanted to encourage him to go faster, but she let him figure out his own pace. Their eyes met as she looked up at him, and she could tell how turned on he was. She decided to zone out and let everything wash over her. Seth using her mouth, her helplessness, the feeling building in her pussy.