Waiting Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Getting close, Samantha," he grunted.

She took her fingers away from her pussy and put both hands on his ass. She encouraged him to pick up the pace. Samantha heard him groan, then warmth and saltiness flooded her mouth and went down her throat. She finally pulled back and gasped for air, even as some of his cum hit her nose and cheek.

"Jesus," he managed to gasp out.

"Oh God, that's so good," she said, flopping back on the bed. Her fingers found her clit again and went back to work. She'd been close when he came. She knew he was looking at her as she played with herself. If he had offered to help, she would have let him, but it felt much sluttier, bringing herself off like this in front of him. And given her husband's lack of attention to her over the years, she'd become a pro at getting herself off.

"Oh god, yes, yes, Yes!" she cried as her orgasm finally broke. She spent a moment with her eyes closed and enjoying the feelings washing over her. Then she opened her eyes and noticed Seth still standing over her. He was smiling but also shaking his head.

"What?" she asked, embarrassment closing in around the edges.

"I'm beginning to think the smartest thing I've ever done is text you on Friday. And that I'm grateful your ex is the dumbest man alive."

It had been a long time since she had great sex. It had been almost as long since she had a man praise her. It washed over her in much the same way her orgasm had a few minutes earlier. She drank it like a woman dying of thirst.

"You know the magic words to say, baby. Wanna make out for a bit?"

Seth crawled onto the bed and pulled her so she was partly on top of him. It was all she could do not to grab his cock and begin stroking him. But she figured it best to give him a few minutes to recover.

Again, she felt like she was back in university. Her tits pushed into Seth's chest. She ran her fingers through his hair and lost herself in kissing him. She felt his hands run down her back and grab her ass.

"I don't understand how your ass can be as amazing as your breasts," he said, giving it an extra squeeze. "I tend to go for breasts, like most guys, but you're making me reconsider."

Samantha took the break to work on Seth's neck and chest, planting little kisses.

"The ass came from spin classes four times a week for the last decade," she said. "The tits came because I had a little sister and mom who had bigger tits than me, and I finally snapped when I turned 18."

Seth looked surprised, which meant he was a hell of an actor or hadn't noticed.

"Oh, come on, you had to have noticed..."

"I really hadn't," he said, rolling Samantha onto her back. She felt self-conscious and more than a little foolish for having mentioned it.

"Seth, forget..."

Instead, he lavished attention on her breasts - kissing and biting them, taking her nipples into his mouth. Her ability to protest vanished as she focussed on the sensations instead. All she could do was moan.

"I don't care if you had work done," he said, pausing. " Your body is amazing, Samantha. I will enjoy spending a lot of time playing with it."

Then he resumed his attack on her tits, and she made herself stop overthinking again and enjoy what he was doing. It felt amazing. She remembered guys in university would grab and paw at them but never had a clue what to actually do with them. Her husband ignored them for most of the last decade. She'd become embarrassed by them and considered removing the implants at one point.

But here was Seth treating them like they were holy objects. Kissing and sucking on her nipples. Using his teeth to pull on a nipple hard enough to make her hiss, then kissing and rubbing them to ease the pain. He did this, switching back and for between her tits for what felt like forever.

It felt amazing. She felt like she was flying. But it wasn't enough to tip her over the edge.

"Please," she moaned.

"What do you need?"

"Please eat me and make me cum. Please, baby. I need it," she said, sounding as desperate as she felt.

He shifted, and she wasn't sure if Seth would tease and keep her on edge or make her cum. She wasn't sure which she wanted, but it was out of her hands. He kissed his way down her stomach before reaching her pussy. He paused for a moment and she feared the worst, that he would drag it out.

Instead, his lips and tongue latched onto her clit and her brain exploded. When she could think clearly she was grateful no one was living downstairs. Judging by how her throat felt, that scream might have registered on the Richter scale.

She gasped as Seth teased around her pussy some more with his tongue. "You know, I spent part of Sunday wondering if I'd imagined how good you were at eating pussy."

"What's the verdict? Reality as good as your imagination?"

"A larger sample size is required," Samantha managed to get out without laughing.

"Well, they're your brain cells," he said, placing his tongue back on her clit and sliding his fingers into her pussy.

In the back of her brain, Samantha thought she should keep track of how many orgasms Seth gave her so she could tell Lisa later. But as one ebbed and another began building, she laughed at the ridiculousness of it. She was cumming. It felt amazing. She'd lost track of time. What did anything else matter?

Finally, she realized her clit might fall off if she didn't stop and take a break. She tapped on Seth's head. He came up from between her legs, his face covered in a mixture of her cum and sweat. She realized she was soaked in sweat as well.

"Had enough?" he asked, rolling over and laying his back. His cock looked so hard that she wondered if it didn't hurt. He spent all that time going down on her and never once complained or demanded attention. If this was all an elaborate ruse to take advantage of her, she admired Seth's commitment.

"My clit might fall off if you keep doing that much longer," she said and realized that, yeah, she would be sore in the morning. Fortunately, it wasn't her clit that demanded attention at that moment. She crawled over to Seth, grabbed his cock and bobbed her mouth up and down on it for a few moments.

"I don't need any more help getting hard," he groaned.

She took his cock out of her mouth and ran her hand up and down it. Even in her slutty university days, she would have been thrilled to bring a guy home and find out he had a cock like this.

"Maybe I just love your cock," she said. That's when she realized she'd waited long enough and decided to put Seth's cock where it could do the most good. She swung over leg over his hips, pointed his cock upwards and positioned her pussy over it.

"Wait! Condom!" he said, reaching to grab one.

Samantha sighed, hovering above his cock. Part of her didn't care and told herself she would hop off before he came. The other part knew if she was cumming, there was no chance she would get off his cock in time. He rolled the condom down his cock.

"Sorry," he said.

"Well, not every guy can use both heads at the same time," she said. "So that's another point in your favour." And then, unwilling to wait a second longer, she let gravity take over and felt his cock slide into her pussy.

"Oh god, so full," she moaned as his cock pushed further into her. She briefly thought of Meg teasing her about walking funny, and knew she'd be doing the same tomorrow. Finally, she could feel him slide all the way in. She opened her eyes and looked at him.

He looked so....good. He wasn't smug about her being unable to resist jumping on him. Or astonished over what was happening. He looked happy. He was enjoying himself and enjoying watching her. It caused another wave of lust to shoot through her, making her lean down and kiss him.

They spent time doing that; making out with her tits mashed into his chest and his cock buried in her pussy. Then she felt his hands sliding across her ass. Feeling a bit bratty, she squeezed his cock with her pussy. He groaned as they kissed, and then she felt his hand disappear from her ass, but reappear a second later, giving her a satisfying slap.

"Mmmm, more," she said, breaking their kiss. Several more slaps came down quickly, giving her ass a pleasant, glowing feeling. Once he stopped, she leaned back, making a little squeaking noise as his cock slid deeper into her pussy.

"You like having your ass slapped?"

She bit her lip and wondered how much more of the advice she'd been given the last couple of days she would ignore. She made up her mind to skip at least one more thing.

"Promise not to be an asshole if I tell you something?"

He nodded.

"I like a little pain mixed with my pleasure," she said, moving up and down on his cock. It was all she could do to not start riding him like her life depended on it. Rather than doing that, she focussed on a smooth up-and-down rhythm. "The ex was hopeless at it. A few boyfriends in uni got into it but became asshole about it."

"Abuse and not discipline," he said, reaching up to cup her tits.

"Yes," she said in a breathy voice. It was getting harder to think.

"Red, yellow, green," he said. She managed to open her eyes enough to look quizzically at him. "I'm going to do some things to you. If you're ok with it, say 'green.' I'll keep going until you aren't sure, which is when you say 'yellow', and I check with you. If it's way too much, yell 'red,' and I stop instantly. Ok?"

She nodded her head. He reached up and took her jaw in one of his hands. "Say you understand, Samantha."

"Oh God, I understand," she said. His cock and the commanding tone were causing the next orgasm to come along. Then he grabbed her nipples, pinching and pulling on them hard. She slammed her hips down, threw her head back and screamed as she came.

When she could focus again, Samantha knew she was in trouble. She could only hope he was a good guy because she would want all this and more.

"Green?" he asked. There was smirk, but he could hardly blame him.

"Green," she said, thrusting her tits back out. He took the hint and began to pull on them again. She hissed, but was ready for the pain this time. The pain in her tits, and the pleasure in her pussy played like a symphony in her brain.

"Oh God, baby," she moaned. "Everything feels so fucking good."

"You're fucking amazing, Samantha."

"No...not...Samantha. She's...oh fuck...a divorcee. I'm something else. Please."

Something got darker in his eyes, and she saw he understood. One of his hands moved from her tits, making her want to protest. Instead, it gently lay on her throat.

"Are you enjoying my cock, slut?" he asked.

She leaned into his hand, causing more pressure. She knew this was risky but didn't care. Samantha thought nothing would beat Friday night, but this was getting there.

"Green," she whispered to him.

"Play with your clit, slut," he ordered. She did, and she knew the next orgasm was going to be the one that ended her. His cock in her pussy, his hands on her throat and tit. Playing with her pussy. She'd be useless afterwards.

"Please cum for me, baby. Oh fuck, I'm going to explode. Please cum for me. I want it, I want it, I want it..." she gasped.

She could see it in his eyes. The begging had been the final straw. He started ramming his hips upwards and everything became a mess of slapping bodies. There was no grace or playfulness now. Now it was a frantic race to the finish for both of them.

She managed a quick smile as he cried out and kept his hips off the bed, buried in her as deep as he could as he came. But it was a quick smile because watching him break shattered her. She tried to scream, but his hand around her throat prevented much noise from escaping. Her head went light and then she had no thoughts at all.

****

When Samantha woke she felt something cool on her head. She opened her eyes and saw relief wash across Seth's face. She realized she must have cum so hard when he had his hand around her throat that she passed out.

Fuck.

"I'm ok," she managed to rasp out.

Even after coming back around, she was still spacy and flying high. She could tell he wanted to say more, but instead crawled into bed and adjusted her like she was a ragdoll. Her head rested against his chest and his hands gently rand down her back. Her entire body felt like a giant nerve ending, but instead of getting her horny again, it just felt soothing.

"I'm sorry I scared you," she said.

"Don't worry about it. We'll talk more in the morning," he said.

They said nothing for the next while as she drifted, unable to focus on much of anything. She was blissfully happy, warm, and had the arms of a gorgeous man wrapped around her and well-fucked. She drifted asleep.

The next time Samantha was aware of things, she could tell something was off immediately. Her head no longer rested on Seth's chest. She reached out with her arm to find him, but only found an empty bed. That was enough to finally blow the cobwebs out of her brain. She opened her eyes and confirmed that she was alone in bed. Also, she had accidentally spent the night judging by the light coming in through the cracks in the curtains.

"Seth?" she called out. No answer.

She rolled over, found a light switch, and squinted her eyes at the sudden rush of light. He was a big man and it wasn't like there were many places to hide in his small loft. She was getting worried when she noticed her phone on the nightstand. He'd fetched it from her jeans and plugged it in to be charged. Considerate, she thought. When she tapped it, she noticed it was 6:38 am.

"Fuuuuuck," she moaned. Lisa would kill her. Her lawyer would probably hand her file over to someone else. There was something about Seth that made her take leave of her senses. If she ever had any.

When she tapped the screen, she noticed a message from Seth at 6:04 am.

"Needed to go for a run to clear my head. Will bring coffee and breakfast with me when I return. Should be back by 7:15 at the latest. Make yourself at home."

She flopped back on the bed. On the one hand, he just left her alone to go for a run, which was a bit shitty. On the other hand, she passed out in his bed after cumming her brains out and scaring the shit out of him. They were a bit rusty on the boyfriend/girlfriend dynamic.

She got out of bed and wobbled slightly. There were some aches and pains, but she wasn't hurting like on Saturday morning. So maybe she was building up some stamina. She walked naked through the apartment and past her discarded clothing. She paused at the bookshelf, looking at books, mostly history and biographies. There were pictures from when he was younger with some bar staff and a photo with a woman she recognized as one of the waitresses from Friday night. She felt a slight pang of jealousy. The woman was stunning; she'd thought as much on Friday night. And they were obviously close.

And then were was a picture that looked like it had been tucked away, hidden between two books. She pulled it out and saw a young, thin boy with dark hair and intense eyes. He looked about eight. The woman standing next to him had to be his mother. Samantha found it hard to gauge her age; she looked maybe mid-20s, but they hadn't been easy years. She was also thin and there were circles under her eyes. Her smile seemed forced.

Embarrassed at her snooping, Samantha slipped the framed photo back between the books and went to the bathroom. She flicked on the light and looked at herself in the mirror.

"Oh fuck...."

She knew she would look a mess, and her hair was an absolute tangled disaster. There was some bruising around her nipples, which she was okay with. But the bruises on her throat were a disaster. She touched them and looked at them with awe.

"I didn't think he had his hands around me that hard," she rasped. Her screaming and his choking had done a number on her voice. No wonder he was so freaked out when she passed out. Seth must have thought he'd killed her or something. She was going to have to cancel appointments today. She couldn't visit clients sounding like she did with this kind of bruising. She would need lozenges, a scarf, and a vat of concealer first.

Deciding to shake off the last cobwebs, she got a shower. Unsurprisingly, there wasn't much she could work with. Head and Shoulders for shampoo and a nondescript bar of soap. If she was going to make sleeping over a regular thing, she would have to leave some clothes and toiletries.

She laughed as she soaped herself up. After last night he would probably decide she was too freaky to deal with and politely find a way to never see her again.

She was getting out of the shower when she heard the door open and close quietly. He was quiet in case she was still asleep, which was sweet.

"I'm just out of the shower. No need for stealth," she called out.

He tapped on the door and opened it a crack without looking in.

"How are you feeling? Are you ok?"

"The showered helped. The coffee will finish the job."

"Other than omelettes, I wasn't sure what you liked for breakfast, so I grabbed a few things. You know where to find me when you're done," he said, closing the door.

At least he didn't sound like he would dump her ass before giving her breakfast. She finished drying off and realized she could join him naked or wear a towel for breakfast.

"I am class and elegance," she muttered, wrapping one of his towels around her body. At least it was clean and he was big, so she wasn't walking out wearing a facecloth.

The smell of toasting bagels hit her as soon as she entered the kitchen. She also noticed some fruit and yogurt on the table. But most importantly, she saw the coffee. She sat at the table and added some of the cream and sugar he'd placed next to it. She took a sip and let the heat and caffeine work their miracles.

"I have an extra bagel if you want one," he said. She smiled and nodded. She was actually starved. He took the bagel from the toaster and put it in front of her, along with some cream cheese and butter.

"Today is supposed to be your day off, as I recall. You don't have to wait on me," she said, trying to tease. It worked, as Seth laughed.

"It's a pretty hard habit to break," he said, putting another bagel in the toaster. "I can drive people nuts with it. Ashley has threatened to kill me more than once at parties. She's one of my co-workers."

Samantha took a bite of the bagel and felt like she could orgasm again. No amount of spin classes on the planet would save her ass if he kept feeding her like this. She enjoyed the bagel and sipped the coffee until he sat across from her. Light was coming in from the window looking over the street. It felt so lovely and comforting. She hated talking and ruining things, but she didn't want her freakiness hanging over them.

"I'm sorry I scared the crap out of you last night," she started.

"Are you ok?" he interrupted. "I noticed the bruising around your neck this morning."

"I'm fine. I think I might have to cancel a few things today until I can do something to hide it," she said. Then she took a deep breath and plunged into it. "Look, I'm sorry I freaked you out last night. As I said, I was interested in BDSM when I was in university, but I haven't done anything in years. And you seem to bring out some particular little demons in me. If it's not your thing, I understand and I can just disappear..."

"Why would I want you to disappear?" he asked, looking perplexed. "I half expected you to be gone this morning when I returned because I choked you hard enough to pass out."

"I was kinda leaning into your hand pretty hard at the end, Seth. I liked it. If that's freaky, I understand and can get out of your life."

Seth paused a moment and Samantha thought he looked baffled. He took another bite of his bagel.

"I think we're missing each other here. You're rediscovering that you might like BDSM. Right?"