Waiting Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Um, yes."

"And you're concerned that I might find you a freak and not want to see you?"

"Yes," she said in a quieter voice. She looked down at her coffee and then looked up at him. He was smiling.

"You think I might want to break up with a woman who rode me so hard that even though I was wearing a condom, I still saw stars when I came. She then orgasmed so hard she passed out. That's the woman you think I might want to dump?"

Samantha blinked and processed what he was saying.

"In my defence, I hadn't had coffee yet when I had those thoughts."

"If you want to try some things you haven't had a chance to do in a long time, I'm open to the idea, Samantha. But mentioning it while bouncing on me is probably not the best timing," he said.

She laughed and felt lighter again. How the hell was he so good at making her feel better about herself when it was so easy to slide into feeling like crap?

"That's, um, that's fair. Is it your kink? Do you like being a, I dunno, Dom? Master? Whatever the term is," she said and could feel herself starting to blush.

Now it was his turn to look a little uncomfortable. He took a sip of coffee. Samantha noticed he liked to think before he spoke, as if he was collecting his thoughts and didn't want to say the wrong thing.

"It's not my thing, per se," he said. "When you look like I do, I get propositioned from both ends of the spectrum."

"People want to top you?" she said. Anybody who wanted to top him was badly misreading things.

"I'm a good-looking, confident, athletic guy. I'm in the service industry. The number of women, and men, who get off on the idea of making me their submissive is larger than you think," he said. "Fortunately, I've gotten pretty good at spotting them and heading in the other direction."

"So you are a dom."

Again, he shrugged. "I really don't think of it that way. If I like the person, I like making them happy. With my ex...well, it started off making her happy, but then she got abusive. With you, it feels different.

"If you want to try things, like some pain, being tied up, or other submissive things, I'm happy to play with you, Samantha. Figure out what you want to do or try, and we'll talk about it. But just like you have limits, so do I. If you want a hardcore Master type who controls your life, I'm not it."

She wasn't sure what she wanted, but Seth seemed to be checking off everything on a mental list she didn't even know she had. A hardcore dom probably would scare the crap out of her now. She was far too vulnerable to get involved with someone like that. But a guy willing to talk things out with her? That was hot.

So hot, in fact, that she impossibly found herself getting wet again.

"That sounds good. I'll make up a list of a few things, and we can talk. Is that ok?"

"Perfect."

She took another sip of her coffee and looked at Seth. He was still in running shorts and his shirt was plastered to his body from sweating. A sweaty male was not usually a turn-on for her, but BDSM talk, coffee, and seeing that shirt cling to his body had a strong effect.

"You should shower," she said.

He grimaced. "Sorry. I normally do before I eat, but somebody was occupying it."

"Mmmmmm, sorry about that," she said, shifting so her towel got looser. He noticed as more of her breasts came into view. "I'm happy to give you a hand to make amends."

He stood up and peeled off his shirt, bringing his chest and abs into view. It was almost enough to make her tell him to forget the shower. He started walking towards the bathroom.

"It's a small shower, but I'm sure we can manage," he said.

She stood up and dropped the towel, trailing behind him.

"He's either going to have to start buying crates of condoms, or I'm going to have to go on birth control," she muttered as she heard the hot water start.

***

The shower was too small to do much more than tease each other. Fortunately, the distance between the bathroom and the bed was short, which led to another round of mind-blowing fucking. No rough play this time, which she was ok with.

After that round, Samantha quickly contacted her clients for the day and said she came down with a bug and would have to reschedule. She rarely cancelled, so they were all sympathetic and happy to reschedule. She thought Seth might want some time alone on his day off, but he was happy to sit and watch old movies with her and talk. Samantha thought she'd died and gone to heaven.

After another round of fucking later in the afternoon, she decided it was best to probably head home. She didn't think her house had burned down and wasn't sure she'd be upset if it had. But if she stayed much longer, she knew she'd end up spending the night again.

Seth had one final shock for her as she was preparing to leave.

"If going to your place is right out, and you're going to spend some time here, you should leave a few things if you want."

Samantha tried, and failed, to keep the look of shock off her face.

"Only if you want to," he said, backtracking. "You complained that I was fattening you up, so I thought you might want to run with me one morning. Or have a change of clothes here instead of the trunk of your car."

"That's very sweet," she said, meaning it. "Are you sure you're ok with me taking up space?"

"I don't think a few outfits and some toiletries will get me on an episode of Hoarders," he said. She laughed and leaned up to kiss him.

"You watch old movies. How do you know about Hoarders?"

"Ashley fucking loves reality programs. She made me watch a marathon once. Horrible."

Again that pang, but she buried it.

"I promise, only a few outfits, running clothes, and toiletries. Oh, and probably some lingeries and bondage apparel. Of course."

"Of course," he said in a strangled voice. She could see the beginnings of a bulge in his underwear. She had to get out before she fucked him again. She kissed him again and ran out the door.

The drive home was much more pleasant this time. For one thing, she could remember it. But she smiled at the face she'd spent 24 hours with a guy and enjoyed almost every minute of it. This was good. So fucking what if it was adultery according to Meg and the law. She couldn't remember feeling this happy this many days in a row since her 20s.

It lasted precisely until she pulled into her driveway. She noticed the broken living room window. The word 'Bitch!" was painted on the door in bright red letters.

She got out of the car and stood in shock for a moment. She knew exactly who did this, and it wasn't her ex-husband.

"Fucking Rachel," she muttered. The ironic thing is if Rachel had asked, she happily would have helped vandalize the house. She hated it now. The only reason she lived here was to piss off her ex.

Her neighbours hadn't called, but that wasn't a surprise. Several of them worked with her ex and liked him more than her. However, Samantha didn't doubt they had called him.

Sighing, she went inside to clean up and tried hard not to pack up all her belongings and head back to Seth's.