Waiting for Christmas

Story Info
Tis the season to be locked in chastity.
1k words
4.48
7.7k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AzureMist
AzureMist
43 Followers

Diane was tired of waiting. Craig had said he would be right up, but that was ten minutes ago, and she was still all alone in the bedroom. She went downstairs and found him playing some stupid video game. She stood in the doorway and softly cleared her throat. He quickly glanced at her, then took a second look and stared. She was wearing a black silk chemise that accented her lean form. His eyes wandered to the shapely thigh peeking out from behind the long slit.

"I'm going back upstairs, and if you keep me waiting any longer I'll start without you", she declared.

She headed back to the bedroom, with Craig seconds behind. She turned to give him a long, deep kiss. Their tongues darted into one another's mouths, teasing and playing with one another. His hands slid down her body, pushing the silky fabric out of the way to caress her ass. She playfully slapped his hands away.

"Not until you're naked", she whispered, giving his earlobe a little nibble for emphasis.

His hands quickly fumbled with the buttons of his shirt, the buckle of his belt, and the zipper of his pants. In the span of seconds he was naked, his clothes strewn hastily about the floor. His cock was stiffening nicely, and she decided to help it along with a few gentle caresses, bringing both a smile and a moan to his lips. Satisfied with the result, she turned away, beckoning him to embrace her from behind.

He wrapped his arms around her while his throbbing cock nestled against her backside, just a wisp of cloth between his skin and hers. He nibbled her neck while his hands explored her body. He caressed her breasts through the smooth fabric until her nipples poked through. She moaned softly as he slid his hands lower, across her abdomen. This time, when they reached the hem of her chemise, she did not swat them away. He rested his hand on her mound, a single finger probing delicately between her outer lips. She had been waiting for this, not just the few minutes recently, but all day. She was wet with anticipation and his fingers found no resistance as they explored deeper.

She broke away from his wonderful embrace and instructed him to lie on the bed. She straddled his hips, her pussy hovering mere inches above his rigid cock. She leaned forward and kissed him again. He thrust his hips, trying to grind against her, but she wouldn't let him any closer. She teased him, keeping her pussy just out of reach, for as long as she could stand it. But her need was as great as his, and she eventually succumbed. She slid down on top of him, burying his cock deep inside her, moaning loudly as he filled her. She gyrated her hips as he thrust against her, faster and faster as both their moans grew more frantic. She could feel that he was getting close, but she wasn't ready.

"Shhh, not yet", she moaned while slowing her pace. She could feel him throbbing inside. She slowed even more, barely moving now lest she push him over the edge. She didn't think he could last much longer, but she wasn't done. She slid forward, his cock popping free. Then she swiveled around, now straddling his head instead of his hips. He tilted his head forward, immersed in her sweet musk as he lapped eagerly at her swollen pussy.

She stared at his cock, just inches from her face, beckoning for attention. She wanted to lick it and feel him throb in her mouth, but that would almost certainly be too much for him. Instead, she wrapped her fingers gently around the shaft, enjoying its firmness. She gave it a gentle squeeze, and he gasped in pleasure. Meanwhile, his lips and tongue were exploring every fold of her sex. It felt so good that she was having trouble concentrating. Her orgasm was building slowly and steadily and she began grinding against his face. His hands grasped her ass, hanging on as she writhed on top of him. Then suddenly she was consumed by waves of pleasure, screaming and shaking as his tongue continued to coax her to ecstasy.

She lay there for several minutes, slowly catching her breath as he continued to gently caress her thighs and ass. She realized her hand was still grasping he cock, subconsciously giving it a little squeeze now and then. He was very close to exploding, it would take so very little to push him over the edge. She knew how much he wanted it, needed it. She admired his patience as he waited, chuckling softly at how much more it would be tested. She rolled off him and walked over to the dresser searching for something. When she returned, she dropped the metal chastity cage on the bed next to him.

"Lock up, once you've calmed down", she ordered. "It's our Christmas tradition."

"But we aren't decorating the tree for a couple more weeks."

"Maybe not the big tree, but I put a little tree on my desk today."

"That doesn't count, it's not even December yet!"

"It's after Thanksgiving, so it's Christmas season. There's a tiny Christmas tree on my desk, so we've begun decorating. That means it's time for the chastity cage, and you don't get an orgasm until Christmas. It's my special present for you."

"But it's usually only a couple weeks. Christmas is almost a month away! I can't wait that long."

"I've made up my mind. If you feel like arguing, I could make you wait until the Orthodox Christmas. That's in January I think"

"No, no, no, I'm not arguing. I was just surprised, that's all."

"Excellent. I think this holiday season is going to be lots of fun! If you're a very good boy, I might unlock you for a little treat now and then. Perhaps a few caresses to remind you of what you're missing. But just a taste, no more. We don't want to spoil the excitement of Christmas morning."

AzureMist
AzureMist
43 Followers