Waiting for Daddy

Story Info
A black man has an affair with a younger woman.
1.4k words
4.01
22.1k
21
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mysteria27
Mysteria27
758 Followers

Dawn Best had been having an affair with a thirty-year-old man. He liked Caucasian young women and was quite specific on what he wanted from her when they were together. She was to wear a black silk dress with no bra, nude thigh highs, and stiletto shoes. Nick asked her to masturbate and wear her black panties. He wanted her panties to be damp from her pussy juices.

The thing that excited him the most was for her to apply the reddest lipstick she could find. Nick preferred that in addition to the red lipstick that she put on a high gloss. Dawn was a natural beauty who had the blondest hair. Her eyes looked like jewels that were ice-cold blue. Her lips were quite pouty and looked remarkable with the red lipstick.

Dawn's bosom was quite full, and her nipples were hard and poked through the silk, making her look quite sexy. However, when Nick looked at her, she appeared doll-like. He liked for her to call him her "daddy" when they played together. He, of course, was married, but he lusted for his young playmate. Dawn was eighteen and was most men's wet dreams. She was gorgeous and liked playing with her daddy.

Nick Cantos was a handsome black man. He was incredibly fit from working out at the gym. He had short brown hair and also had piercing blue eyes. Nick's best attribute was his long and thick cock. Dawn was a wonderful playmate who could handle his cock. However, all of his playmates had to be nymphos.

Nick's other request was for Dawn to be in the room when he got there. She would be applying her lipstick to her mouth. Nick found the sight of a woman applying lipstick to be incredibly sensual.

~~

Dawn had arrived at the hotel and began looking at the mirror and applying her lipstick and gloss. She looked incredible and knew her daddy would be pretty pleased with how she presented herself to him. At nine o'clock, the door opened slowly, and Nick entered the room. He looked at Dawn and was happy with what he saw. Nick came up behind her and kissed her at her neckline. She stood still while he examined her in the dress.

She didn't talk while he looked at her. He could feel that her heart was pounding, which excited him. He slowly removed her silk dress, and there she stood, naked in her panties, stockings, and stiletto shoes. Her lipstick was blood red, and the gloss made her lips glisten.

"Perfection, my dear. You look perfect."

Dawn didn't say a word while Nick grabbed her into a tight embrace. He put his lips on hers and kissed her passionately on her mouth. His tongue and hers danced the tango inside of her mouth. He felt her damp panties and smiled at her.

"Did my doll do as her daddy requested?"

"Yes."

"What did my doll do for her daddy?"

"I masturbated for you with the panties on. I had an orgasm and wore the panties for you. My cum has dripped onto the cotton crotch."

"Mmm, I bet they taste divine. Take your panties off and put them under my nose."

"Of course, Sir."

Dawn pulled her panties down and rubbed them underneath Nick's nose. Nick inhaled her pussy scent, which turned him on immediately. Her pussy scent was intoxicating to him.

"I want to taste the cotton. Present your panties to me and let me taste your cunt."

Dawn held her panties and presented the cotton part to him, which he licked. He was pleased with how she obeyed him. Dawn stood very still while Nick went under her on his knees. He tasted her pussy and made her moan out in pleasure while he stimulated Dawn's bare pussy with his tongue. Her pussy tasted incredibly delicious while he made her cum several times.

What Nick found incredibly sexy was how her clitoris responded to his touches. Her clitoris grew and looked like a very small cock. He continued to pleasure her clit, which made her cum several more times. Her clit was fun to play with and made Nick hard for his hot playmate.

Nick stood up and kissed her on the mouth, and held her breasts in his hand. He liked her breasts and cupped them in his hands and played with them until she began to moan. Her nipples stood out like an inch which was incredibly sexy.

"Undress your daddy!"

Dawn helped Nick off with his clothes. His cock was erect and hard. She was always amazed at how long his cock was. It was practically the size of his arm.

"See what you do to me! Get on your knees! My cock needs those luscious lips around my girth. So do it, my slutty angel."

Dawn dropped down to her knees and opened her mouth. Nick stood against the wall while she slowly began to tease his cock with her mouth. Dawn explored his shaft and kissed it up and down. Nick looked down at her but wanted her to get busy sucking his dick.

"Suck it! Come on, baby. Open your mouth. Daddy wants to fuck your mouth!"

Dawn opened her mouth while he pushed his enormous head into her throat. She made cock-sucking noises which delighted Nick. He continued to move more of his horse-like cock down her throat. Dawn's eyes began to tear while taking more and more of his cock into her mouth. Of course, she couldn't possibly take the whole thing, but she took a lot of it--more than any of his other playmates.

"Fuck baby! I want your pussy now. Get on your hands and knees."

Dawn moved over to the bed on her hands and knees. Nick approached the bed and pulled her closer to where he needed her. He pulled apart her buttocks and licked her pussy before pushing his monster-cock up between her pussy lips.

"Oh, daddy! Your cock is so big! Please don't hurt me!"

"Never! Feel my dick inside of my girl."

Nick liked how his cock felt inside of her pussy. Her pussy made sloshing noises while he began to ride her. Nick was ramming his cock up inside of her. Her breasts swung while he made love to her like a horse. He imagined she could feel his cock right through her body. His dick was so large. Nick liked to fuck her in her butt too. He pulled out of her cunt and pulled her buttocks apart, and licked at her rosebud.

Dawn was fun because she loved anal sex. He spat many times into her butthole but needed to lube her butt up with some jelly. He had brought some along and wiped it over her butt and his cock. He slowly pushed his huge dick up inside of her butt. She screamed in pleasure and pain while he began to ride her. She looked terrific while she moved her butt with him as he rode her. Finally, Nick was ready to cum but needed to change their position. He wanted to play with her giant breasts while she fucked him.

"Baby, sit on my cock. Bounce your cunt up and down on your daddy's monster dick."

Nick pulled out of her butt and sat on the bed. His cock was huge while Dawn moved her pussy down on his cock. She had to work hard to fuck her daddy. Her big tits shook while she rode her daddy. Nick held her big breasts in his hands while watching Dawn ride his huge cock. She was a hot piece of ass that liked black men with big cocks. Nick's dick was huge, and Dawn loved making love to him.

"Baby! Daddy is cumming! Fucking hell!"

Nick blasted her pussy with his cum which made her excited, and she too had an orgasm. Their mixed juices filled her pussy. He held her tight in his arms while French-kissing her. He was exhausted from their lovemaking. Dawn was a fantastic playmate. They kissed each other until it was time for Nick to go. He never stayed the night with his playmates. They were strictly just for sex.

"Baby, that was incredible. I must go now. See you again next week."

"Yes, daddy. I look forward to seeing you again."

Nick tucked his angel into the bed and kissed her on the forehead. Then, he got dressed and left. Nick had many playmates, but Dawn was his favorite.

Mysteria27
Mysteria27
758 Followers