All Comments on 'Waiting for Love Ch. 02'

by Pelaam

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
omfg

loved it!!!! but think drake needs toet his ass kicked lol

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Hot, hot, and more hotness!

I cannot tell you how many times I have reread this story and yet it still seems to get me as worked up as it did the first time! You truly are a splendid writer. Thank you for sharing your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Hot!

I am not a big fan of BDSM at all but your story with a softer versin of bondage was very hot! i really enjoyed reading this story and would love to read more.

blkbutterflyblkbutterflyalmost 14 years ago
more

I like the D/s aspect. More stories of this nature please. Maybe another story with these two characters as they grow.

no_luvno_luvalmost 13 years ago
tie me up

i am not a big fan of bondage but if i could find someone i trusted like these two did i don't think i would have a problem with it at all. keep up the good work and more like this.

TimothyMTimothyMover 11 years ago

I wish you would write some more chapters for this story, I like the balance of their relationship, they are clearly equals no matter that the sex is D/s. And so nice that Kevin stood up for himself and confronted Drake, and that his coworkers recognized the vile snake for what he was.

erotikpassionserotikpassionsover 10 years ago
Perfect!

perfect story on love, trust, respect and affection all wrapped into a heart-crashing awesome piece of erotic endearing entertainment. Way to go Pelaam.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous