Waiting for the Yisun's Bloom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Blossom had half-closed her eyes, and two more fingers had ventured deeper. "Just. A. Hand?" She strained to push out each word but managed to infuse the deep and desperate sighs with a mocking tinge.

"Or a mouth, or..."

"Yes!" My charge screamed. stretched, and arrested herself upright. The pose displayed her usual elegance, but for the open sinner dress and her wet, naked sex. A hint of mischief burned in her wide-open eyes. "What about toys? What about the whip? Do warriors not aim to beat the loam from metal-hardened bodies? Have you tasted, Thorn, my brother, blows raining down on your kneeling form and naked ass?"

I laughed. "Where do you hear such gossip, Blossom, my Lady? Is it the Spider's teasing, or have you taken to the same printed foibles as I?" I showed her the battle scars on my skin. "I've got pain enough, and that has been the Turtle's philosophy as well." I paused. "But then I have never travelled with Tigers, or with the Tusk, and I too have heard the rumours."

"You are right, Thorn, my brother. Take a look at this." She lowered her head and then pulled a whip from the bindle.

"That isn't mine," I said, not yet understanding.

"I know, dearest brother. It is mine." Blossom blushed. "Will you help me?"

I did not ask her any of the thousand questions I had. The dead leather weighed heavy in my hand, and Blossom did not wait for my response. She hurried to touch her hands to the silver and white bark of the holy tree, facing the Yisun and turning her back to me. "Please?" She shook her ass and begged me again. "Please?"

A thick piece of dark, knobby leather jutted from between her buttocks. "May I touch?" I asked, approaching. "I have never done anything like this before."

Blossom laughed. "You may. Grope me." Pinprick shivers bloomed wherever my hand fondled her firm skin. "Spank me."

A loud yelp answered my first flat-palmed tap. She urged me on, professed her need for harder punishment, but I remained uncertain. Hot blood and returned feeling -- feelings -- pulsed inside my manhood. I touched myself and I touched her. My fingers ran along her asshole and probed the device. Her shapely legs spasmed together and caught my fingers close to her sopping sex. An outraged moan rocked her body.

"Nooo -- oohh!" She exhaled. "No. Not yet. The whip, Thorn, my brother, I deserve the whip."

I obeyed. Another slap made her yelp, and then the first flick of the switch wracked her innocent body. A thin, pink welt spread from the impact and marred the otherwise perfect skin. She screamed as if I had drawn blood, and then she screamed for more. I took aim and obeyed.

The rain of blows drove her wild and wilder, and my control started to slip. I have always been cool in war and numb to violence, far from the orgiastic savageries of the mud-born, and of the artistic cruelties Tusk berserkers are said to inflict. But the interplay of pain and arousal, her screams, her need drove my thoughts to mean bed-chamber games, drove me to touch my painful cock, and ever onwards.

"Thorn?" Blossom turned around. "Why did you stop, my brother? Oh..."

My white nails bit into the whip's leather. The muscles of my arm coiled with painful pressure, and a dark vein pulsed, snake-like, around my cock. A wounding blow, presaged by unbearable tension, missed her by inches. I dropped the whip.

"Oh, poor Thorn. I didn't think..." Blossom pulled me down to the blanket and wrapped her lips around my member. "Ally warned me this might happen." She ran her tongue along the shaft and smirked up at me. "Does it hurt much?"

I mumbled something. Her body melted into my touch, and my fingers paused over the welts covering her backside.

"Quite. But you did well. You have not used the whip before?"

"No, Blossom, my Lady."

"You did well. And maybe you'll learn in time. But you do deserve a reward. We deserve a reward." She crawled away, on all-fours, and again waggled her backside. "Enough foreplay. My punishment is nearly complete, and my earth-formed body has dire needs..."

I voiced my protest. Long-trained courtesies, in part, but also honest admiration. And I did admire her body, her undignified pose, and I hated myself for the weakness. "Do you not wish for a gentler touch? A more refined move in the game?"

Blossom laughed. "Have you not seen me fuck Nightshade's unworthy guardian? Have you not rained dead leather down on my worthless form? Have I not received punishment you, a warrior, deem distasteful? I am past pretending, my Brother, and I -- I shall give you no orders. But I give you my permission."

The thin, milky sap at the tip had mixed with her spit. My member, my whole body, ached, and the commands and conventions that govern the relation between charge and guardian faded away. I too was past caring. "Blossom!"

The sounds of our coupling, her wild shrieks and my low growls, flesh slapping against flesh, filled the clean late-morning air. My approach had been a blur, all need, all uncontrollable. Her body rocked with my thrusts, and her voice urged me on.

I kissed the blade of her shoulder and the length of her spine. Stubby shudders grew wherever my lips touched her naked form, and I caressed the welts my blindness had inflicted on her, the signs of my cruel loyalty.

"Nooo! Not like --- fuuck!" A tremor gripped her legs, and Blossom toppled over, slipping off of me. She caught her breath, shaking, and cursed the Slut Progenitor and her own weakness.

I pondered taking her prone or spending myself over her back. Even availing myself of her noble face.

"Don't you dare!" Blossom turned around long enough to glower at me rubbing myself. "My penance is not yet complete, and I will not have you waste all the hard work Ally did. All the hard work preparing my ass."

The pictures were a loamsome poison to my cock and to my mind. The half-woman on her knees, using fingers and tongue to apply salves and to force my charge open. The illicit pleasure of another woman's touch. Another dangerous game, maybe gone too far and played in the shadowy hope of secrecy. I wished I had watched, and anticipation constricted veins I didn't know I had.

"Have you ever?" Blossom asked. "No. Don't answer. I like to imagine." She smirked "Just fuck my ass. Fuck me like a peasant slut; fuck me like you'd fuck a man."

She pushed herself up and waited with bated breath for me to remove the dark device. My cock pulsed, and her tight grip sealed in the tip. Strange pressure weighed around me, and she screamed at my slow push against the friction.

"Are you? Should I...?

"Harder! 'Like a peasant slut,' I said. If you're unwilling to -- nghh!" Blossom raised her head, bucked against me, and screamed out some unrepeatable curse. "Harder! Fuck me harder!"

I pulled out and slapped her ass with my cock. A thin, oily coating covered her inner ring and stained my member. I pushed in and her opening yielded to me. My reckless lunges claimed her, and shivers seized her fragile body. Our bodies. She angled her head for a desperate kiss. Her silver hair flew in tangles, and her blood-red lips tasted like lust. I grabbed her waist and fucked her deeper. My caress of her cheek turned rougher. I pulled her hair, and I forced her, quivering, face-down to the ground. A tense wave gripped me and pulled me in. We moved together.

"Fuck!" She forced herself upright, forced herself hard against me, and forced the air from her lungs. Her fingers moved under her, moved inside her, and moved to tease me. Shudders rose from her trembling hand, and I slowed to enjoy her caress. She teased herself with the tip and then aimed me back inside.

"Fuck!" Tremors felled her legs. She squirmed on the ground and bit into the blanket. "Don't you fucking stop!" She spread her ass-checks and presented the gaping hole. "Fuck me!" Her body rose to greet me, rose to meet my thrusts, and then collapsed back down in quivers. Drool pooled from her open lips, and a lazy finger twitched between her legs.

"Fuck!" She turned her head, her eyes void-deep behind the half-closed lids. A screamed moan and a desperate kiss. "Harder!"

I grabbed her hair and kissed her again. Her tongue ensnared mine, but I got away. I fucked her down and rocked her tits with my onslaught. A wave of uncontrolled pleasure broke along her spine. Her knees snapped tight, and her back arched with my length. She pulled me down, and I fell. She pulled me in and did not let me go. I speared her depth, ready to burst. She came, and the constricting muscles took me with her.

"Fuu -- uck!" Blossom flopped on her back and licked her lips. "Give it to me."

Another eruption of translucent loam ripped painful pleasure from my bulging cock. My tired body burned like fire, but my weakness would not stop. Some hit her face and her hair; more overflowed from her navel, down to her pussy and legs.

"Wow." Blossom took hold of my erection and directed my endless eruption down on her heaving breasts. "Wow." She said nothing else, focussed on breathing -- and on milking my shame. My seed clung to her skin and dripped from her fingertips. It leaked from her holes and matted the strip above her sex. "Wow."

I dropped on my back beside her. Our torsos rose and fell with our shared need for air. Blossom put her hand into mine, and I dared to kiss her tender fingers. She stretched herself, smiling. I found her a piece of cloth, and she found an uneaten piece of meat. We shared.

The sound of a gong, beaten with a man-high mallet, destroyed the peaceable silence, and dark smoke rose from the Keep. Blossom's eyes widened. She clasped my hand tighter but averted her gaze. Another gong rang out, a dark, metallic wail. My charge wept.

"Blossom, my... Are you? Did I do something wrong?"

"Come." She said and wiped away her tears-

A jingle of bells reached up the hill as a sad procession walked the muddy road below. A warrior led the front, clad in bright turquoise armour. Two priests followed, their faces hidden under Worm-silk masks. They beat jingle-studded drums in the tune of a sombre dirge. Another Turtle warrior followed, and then their prisoner.

The maskless woman wore the sinner's garb but had been given no staff. The dark tresses of her hair framed the sad, familiar beauty of her face. Rays of sunlight sparked from the few strands that retained their former silver. Another turquoise-clad warrior brought up the rear.

The woman that had once been Greamii Nightshade noticed us, stood high on the crest. She raised her head and waved. The priests stopped their music, and one turned around to admonish her. The woman answered with a rude gesture and called out to us.

The wind swallowed her words, but I understood. "Some survive," I said.

Blossom wrapped her arm around me. "Yes," she said. "Some survive." She swallowed. "Whatever happens, do not leave me. I need you. I need a friend. Some survive."

Over by the bubbling spring, a single bud on a single, silvery branch broke open. The bloom of the first Yisun scented the air.