Waiting in the Kitchen

Story Info
Kitten is waiting to be used and bred.
833 words
3.83
13k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You come in to the kitchen and see me waiting for you. Your drink is ready for you, next to me on the kitchen counter. My makeup done perfectly for you, bright red lipstick & all, my hair pulled back, ready for you to pull it. I'm wearing black lace panties & bra, knee high lace up boots. My legs are sitting open, exposing the wet spot in my panties from me playing with my pussy all day. After allowing you a chance to enjoy seeing me all dolled up for you, you come over and I hand you your drink before I unbutton your shirt. I tell you how I've been struggling with some baby fever all day, that I haven't been able to stop imagining you filling my pussy with your seed.

I unzip your pants, and drop to my knees on the floor in front of you, pulling out your cock, stroking & licking until you start to get hard, then I take as much of your cock into my mouth & throat as I can. You get harder in my mouth, growing, choking me and you grab my hair, forcing yourself deeper in my throat, making me go faster. I want to go slow, to be able to savor every delicious drop of your precum, but you won't let me slow down. You look down to see your whole cock in my mouth & throat, watching me going up & down your shaft. My spit & your precum start trickling out of my mouth, smearing my lipstick. My eyes are watering & making my makeup run. When you're satisfied with the mess that you've made of my face, you tell me to get back on the counter.

You pull my wet panties to the side, and slide your finger along my slit. You look and see that I have a trail of spit & cum & lipstick running down to my chest. I'm so worked up already that a little touch from you makes me squirt on the counter. You take another drink as you bring your finger to my mouth for me to suck clean. You get on your knees & start licking my pussy, tasting my sweetness. My legs wrap around you, and my hand instinctively rubs your head. It doesn't take long before your face and the counter are soaked, and you have your own little trail of wetness running down to your chest. You pick me up and slam me down on the kitchen table. You pin me down with one hand and pull my panties to the side with the other. You slam your cock inside of me, making me scream as you enter me, but with how wet I am you easily slide right in. You start slow, enjoying seeing the black lace against my pale skin. My legs wrap around you, using the heels of my boots to force you deeper into my pussy.

"I want your baby inside of me," I moan.

You let go of my hands, grabbing my hips as you fuck me harder. My hands move to your arms, my nails digging into you. My moaning and screaming push you over the edge. You fill my pussy with your cum, pumping me full with every drop.

You pull my panties back over my pussy as you flip me over, rubbing my ass, admiring how the black lace hugs my ass and give me a few spanks on each cheek. I bite on my fist to try to control my moans. You pull my panties down just enough to expose my ass and you can see the redness already. You can see our juices all over the inside of my panties. You bend down and lick my asshole, making me squirm & squeal. Once you've gotten my asshole nice & wet, you slide a finger in, causing me to grab the edges of the table so I can try to stay still for you. You finger my asshole, teasing me, knowing how bad I want your cock inside of me, how bad I want to be filled with your cum, but you hold out, waiting until you hear me begging...

"Sir, Please fuck my little ass. Please use and ruin my ass! Please fill my ass with your cum! I want it! I need it!"

And you oblige because you want to use me too. You grip my hips and slam your cock into my ass so hard, making me scream, I do my best to stay still, but your cock stretches my ass so much it hurts. My ass is so tight, you have to start slowly, until your precum starts to fill my ass, giving you just the lubrication you need to fuck me faster. You pull my hair, tears are running down my face, ruining my makeup even more. You fuck me harder until your cock explodes in my ass, leaving cum leaking out of me.