All Comments on 'Waiting up for son, a Mother taken'

by Sweatermeat1

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
GcoachGGcoachG6 months ago

So fuckin hot. Lucky fucker to have a mom so needy and willing. Maybe chapter 2 is when Jamal comes by the next day while Thomas is at school. Want to hear about the sister’s breeding too. 5⭐️!!!!

kennyboy82kennyboy826 months ago

Awesome story, holier than thou mother gets what she's secretly wanted all her married life, a seriously good fucking. I enjoyed this a lot! 5 Stars from me.

reaper1967reaper19676 months ago

need the story about the sister next!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Rolls eyes

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

The premise stopped working and became rushed, the moment the son , who is so drunk he has to be carried, almost by two people, suddenly sobers up enough to carry on with the predetermined plot. And the virtuous, loving mother, loses her moral authority and will, just like that. And the father is that naive, too. A re-write would be in order. And the juicy details of the sister's encounter with the woman's son are left out, too.

Icarus_rides_PegasusIcarus_rides_Pegasus6 months ago

Hi thanks

magnificent story

Maybe I overlooked but what's the devote mother's height?

How tall is that devote mom?

Can't wait to read about in all details of the loss of prim and proper mom's anal virginity

Even a mom likes presents, maybe Sainta Claus may lay some fine embroidered lingerie under the Christmas tree, a buttplug (why not), high heels (4 inch patent classic leather pumps of let's say Jimmy Choo), open crotch panties for easy access and a stricter dress code of shorter skirts whithout becoming too tarty

Thanks again

Icarus_rides_PegasusIcarus_rides_Pegasus6 months ago

Hi Sweatermeat1

How's the Branson Family doing?

Any further tales on that mom being taken

RLA2023RLA20236 months ago

More chapters please. 5 stars

bigspark854bigspark8546 months ago

Loved the story , maybe Lisa story could show up at some point as well Jamal's and , having Tommy 's next story line with him and his mom and Tommy taking her anal cherry and as well as Tommy and Jamal having a 3 some together and which could open up the idea if Lisa joining in as well and a Mother - Daughter getting together as well turning his mother into the submissive to both her Son and Daughter as well ,just a couple of ideas you can think about . Great start love your work .

Icarus_rides_PegasusIcarus_rides_Pegasus6 months ago

Replying to the anonymous account whose premise stopped working for various reasons. It baers witness to the fact the replyer doesn't fully realise the amount of repressed feelings even a religious mom, devote mother, bible thumper, prim and proper housewife can muster within. The treasure trove of repressed feelings who with the just amount handling, the just timing, the just amount of tools can erupt as a volcano that's unstoppable whatever the bible may have said about it.

Thomas might have been drunk, slurring and unsteady on his legs but once triggered by his friends overtly sexual approach towards his own very lusting flesh of a Southern Belle Mom felt that long hidden sexual predator waken. As a drunken man who caused a car accident and then of a sudden gets sober again, so consequently Thomas does things that definitely are not recommended at Mom's Sunday School

Anyway I very much look forward what further frolics Thomas has in store for the wonder of a petite ginger beauty and devote churchgoing timid mom whose name is Claire.

Thanks Mellissa

Icarus_rides_PegasusIcarus_rides_Pegasus6 months ago

Sweatermeat1

According to her bio is a mom with three children

...

And apparantly they all are a handfull

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Not sure what to make of this story. The sex parts were okay but the rape element was a turn off for me.

joemmmjoemmm4 months ago

Hello Melissa ..... another incest story involving a southern belle wife. "The Southern Belle Wife" always seems to be at the center of the stories you write. Adele, a young girlfriend of your son, a black businessman using you, his ebony goddess wife using you and your friend with you center stage. Love all your stories and especially knowing you are writing, Melissa, putting yourself in each story.

Joemmm

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Great story, would love to see an explicit breakdown of the next time he beds her when they are alone in the house. The sister would make another great chapter as well.

DebbieXDebbieXabout 1 month ago

The story was quite enjoyable to read and was well written. I like the idea of the mother getting pregnant with her son's child and the sister having his baby was an added bonus.

My only problem is with the mother's anatomy.

It is physically impossible for a man's or any other cock for that matter, to penetrate a woman's cervix and enter the womb.

Sweatermeat1Sweatermeat1about 1 month agoAuthor

Hi Debbie, thanks for your feedback. I so love your profile picture! The jury is still out on penetration of the cervix and my stories are mostly fiction with some of my own experiences woven in. Kisses, Missy

AnonymousAnonymous10 days ago

Love your stories and how the mother is manipulated into submission as her son and maybe his friend take turns on her.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSweatermeat1@Sweatermeat1
Hi I'm Mellissa, friends sometimes call me Missy. I am a traditional wife and mother in the Old South in the USA. Im a late thirty something happily married woman with three children. My husband travels for work so writing helps pass the time. I have a hidden fascination wi...