Waitress Wanted

Story Info
Cindy answers an ad for a waitress and ends up ticking all.
951 words
3.92
4.5k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Gntldom
Gntldom
3 Followers

So... imagine the girl, lets call her Cindy. She sees an ad in the paper. "Waitress wanted, one year full time, very well paid. Room and board included"

She just broke up with her boyfriend, and has nowhere to live, so she finds the ad very interesting. She calls the number and gets an appointment for an interview.

"Well miss... Jones is it?... you wanted to apply for the job as a waitress here at the Emperor club... do you know anything about us at all?

"... er... no sir, I just happened to see the add in the paper. But I am a well trained waitress sir, I have worked in several fine restaurants... I have my CV here somewhere..."

The man behind the desk chuckles as he scratches his beard.

"There's no need for that dear, I'm sure you'll do the job very well. Take you clothes off please... and let me see you properly."

She swallowed and looked at him incredulously.

"T...take my clothes off?... but..." she fidgeted a little at the top button of her blouse and felt her face get red.

"Yes, go on, that will be your uniform here at the Emperor."

She hesitated.

"... but the pay...?"

He nodded slowly.

"Yes the pay..."

He smiled.

"If we decide to hire you, you will have a locked bank account opened for you. 200 000 dollars will be put in the account, for you to collect when you finish your job. If you decide to quit earlier you will have nothing. If you decide to continue with us, 200 000 dollars will be entered for each year your account for each year you sign up for, with an additional 100 000 bonus per year if you sign up for more than one year."

She looked at him quite stunned.

"200 000 per year?"

She started to unbutton her blouse.

He nodded.

"With an added bonus for extra years. 5 years would give you one point five million."

"For being naked?"

She slid out of her blouse and unbuttoned her jeans, sliding them down over her thighs.

"Well... that too. Naked is a prerequisite of course, but there are other things that goes with the job as well, but lets take that in a little while."

She was quite naked now and felt his eyes wander over her body. She couldn't help but feel a bit proud, all the hours in the gym had given her a perfect toned body. Quite unexpectedly she started to feel herself getting wet from being watched.

"Turn around... slowly"

She slowly turned around and all the time she felt his eyes on her body.

"Very nice" He said. He smiled.

"You really haven't heard about the Emperor before?"

She shook her head.

"Hmm" He said "Do you want to go a tour of the premises before you decide whether to sign up or not?

She bit her lip, thinking. Should she? What if she lost her nerve after having seen the place? After all... how could she ever expect herself to get her hands on 200 000 dollars? Besides, she had nowhere else to go.

"No, Sir" She heard herself say, much to her own surprise "What was that you mentioned of bonuses?"

He chuckled again. "You are one brave girl, and I believe you are exactly what we are looking for." He looked down into his papers. "If you sign on for two years, you will have 200 000 for the first year and 300 000 for the second, and if you sign for 3 years there will be another 100 000 for the third year, to make a total of 800 000 dollars. But..." he took his reading glasses off and looked at her again "you will still get nothing if you quit early."

She nodded. "I want to make as much money as possible. Besides, I have nowhere else to go. I'll sign for 3 years." She couldn't believe her ears, did she just say that?

He raised his eyebrows. "Really? are you sure?"

She nodded, unable to say another word. All of a sudden her mouth was all dry.

He started to prepare her papers and to have something to do she started to pick up her clothes to get dressed. He looked up at her "Theres no need for that, Miss Jones, you will spend the next 3 years undressed..."

She stopped. "oh..."

What had she done? Well she hadn't signed it yet, so she could still say no. Yes, she would say no, she couldn't go on with this, it was just too scary. He had prepared her papers now and turned it around for her to read.

"Where do I sign?" Betrayed by her mouth again. He turned to page 4 and showed her the dotted line. "Here miss Jones" She looked at the dotted line. Just above it were three tick boxes.

Please mark the following options with an X if interested:

( ) I may be pierced if necessary (10 000 extra per year)

( ) I may be tattooed if necessary (10 000 extra per year)

( ) I may be used as a decanter (20 000 extra per year)

Before she even had time to ask what this meant her hand had now also started to betray her, marked all the boxes with an X and signed.

He raised an eyebrow when he saw what she did. "Are you sure miss Jones? I mean... you haven't yet seen what this means?"

She nodded. This was it. She had done it. To her astonishment she felt that her pussy was so wet it was running down the insides of her thighs.

Gntldom
Gntldom
3 Followers