Wake Up Call

Story Info
Everyone is over 18, and oh so willing.
754 words
4
1.1k
2
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Wake up call

I wake up to a big hand tangled in my hair, pulling my head back, arching my back hard.

I moan remembering the last time I woke like this.

That night was one of the most erotic things to ever happen to me.

He just pulled my head back and attacked my nipple, no for-play, not touching anything else, just straight attack, hard and a little mean.

I came in about two minutes. Then he just rolled over and went back to sleep.

It was sore for days, every time I would bump it, I had a mini orgasm.

Might sound strange, but when he does that kind of stuff, it just does it for me.

I hear in the dark, over my already erratic breathing.

"Good morning"

All I can do is moan and shiver, I feel a soft touch on my diamond hard nipple.

"What's the matter, Baby? This nipple is really hard. What do you think is going to happen?"

I have to answer or he will stop. Breathless I say

"Whatever you what to happen, please....?" I end up begging already, and he hasn't even really done anything.

"Whatever I what?"

"Yes, please....."

His warm mouth surrounds my nipple, tongue stroking gently.

"Now what do I what, I think I want you to cum. Over and over until you beg me to stop. Yes, thats what I want!"

My whole body tenses, my breath hitches in anticipation, I feel him smile against me. He loves to feel me hold my breath and tenses, waiting for the pain.

I never know if he will be the gentlest man I know or he will give me just the right amount of pain.

My hand goes to the back of his head, trying to pull him closer.

He takes my arm and guides it to the hand holding my hair. "Hold on to my wrist and don't let go." He whispers around my nipple.

I wrap my hand around his thick wrist, my other hand is trapped between us.

When he lifts my top leg to his hip, I realize he has used the arm under me to grip my hair, his other arm is free and able to move freely, with out warning he shoves two fingers in my pussy from behind. Not moving, just shoved deep and then totally still. He laughs quietly when I scream.

"So wet already....Is this for me? Who does this wet pussy belong too?"

"You! Yes! All for you. Please....."

"Please what? Tell me what you want."

"Please, make me come." I beg

"How do you want me to do that?" He teases me

"Bite me! Finger fuck me! Please, please......"

He gently bites my nipple between his front teeth and slowly pumps his fingers, once.

"Like that?"

"Harder! Please, harder!"

He moves again, slightly firmer, but no where near what I want. What he knows I need.

He is enjoying my desperate wiggles, panting breath and shaking body.

"Tell me what you want!" He demands harshly

"I want you to hurt me, force me to come! Bite me hard, slam your fingers into my pussy! Please, please, please!" Not thinking I let go of his wrist and grab the back of his head again.

"Did I say you could let go of my wrist?" He says even as he slaps my ass with his wet hand, one, two, three, four and five times. He moans as I arch into his hard cock. "Thats it, baby, fight me! Come for me."

"Yes!" I scream when he slams way too many fingers into my dripping pussy, stretching me painfully and biting my nipple hard. Lights explode behind my eyes as I climax, he works my body hard, holding me in place, as I orgasm over and over.

I start to fight to get away from him when it gets too intense, seriously thinking about using my safe word to get him to stop.

I can only scream, cry and beg as pain and pleasure makes everything go away.

All I can do is writhe and try to push him away, hoping he will stop soon, afraid he will.

After some time, he slows his hand, he doesn't take his fingers out of me but he does stop slamming them into my now sore pussy.

He softly licks and kisses the nipple he ravaged, while I try to get my breathing back under control.

"Thats a good girl." He whispers "Thats my very good girl."